It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Produced - Einstein Proven Wrong Again

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Yes I know, my father has a "free energy" device: Atmos clock
It won't run in a vacuum but it runs on air and since we live in air, that's even better, he doesn't even have to leave the planet or run a vacuum pump to get a vacuum as required by the devices that claim to run on a vacuum!

But the bosons in that clock called gluons are massless.

And thankfully, no hydrinos are needed.

Lol. You sound like comedy central. Literally vaccuum energy does not mean that you will
extract it only in vaccuum. Basically the universe is all vaccuum which is filled with solids, liquids, plasmas or gasses
so the vaccuum energy is still there regardless.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Basically the universe is all vaccuum which is filled with solids, liquids, plasmas or gasses

I strongly advise you to enter a dome connected to a vacuum pump, shut the door and let the pump work for 10 min. After that, you'll post a smashing account of your experience here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Basically the universe is all vaccuum which is filled with solids, liquids, plasmas or gasses

I strongly advise you to enter a dome connected to a vacuum pump, shut the door and let the pump work for 10 min. After that, you'll post a smashing account of your experience here on ATS.

Lol. I'll turn into an Atom Smasher and free energy device so I'll prolly wear a space suit b4 trying your harebrained idea.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Lol. You sound like comedy central. Literally vaccuum energy does not mean that you will
extract it only in vaccuum. Basically the universe is all vaccuum which is filled with solids, liquids, plasmas or gasses
so the vaccuum energy is still there regardless.
I'm glad you found it entertaining, and indeed I was making fun of vacuum energy. That's basically the new name for a perpetual motion machine, they had to stop using that old name because some people were beginning to catch on that they might not work. The US patent office stopped issuing patents for perpetual motion or over unity machines without a working model.

In my analogy, vacuum energy exists, I see it kind of like the south pole, and getting energy out of the vacuum energy is sort of like going south of the south pole. You can write the words, but when you actually try to do it, you see there are problems.

The south pole is already as far south as you can go, so how can you get further south? You can't.

And vacuum energy is already at the lowest possible energy state, so how can you get more energy out when it's already as low as it can go? You can't.

But I also find it like comedy central that people think they can.

Also, I thought that a vacuum was the relative absence of all that stuff you mentioned? (solids, liquids, plasmas or gases)

In everyday usage, vacuum is a volume of space that is essentially empty of matter, such that its gaseous pressure is much less than atmospheric pressure.[1] The word comes from the Latin term for "empty". A perfect vacuum would be one with no particles in it at all, which is impossible to achieve in practice. Physicists often discuss ideal test results that would occur in a perfect vacuum, which they simply call "vacuum" or "free space", and use the term partial vacuum to refer to real vacuum.
So technically a vacuum doesn't contain that stuff. A partial vacuum contains a little bit.

Anyway the hydrino free energy device mentioned in the OP never went commercial. Do you know of any free energy machines that went commercial? (besides the one my father has, which only appears to be a free energy machine until you understand how it works. It seems to have power output and no visible input, but there is power input, it's just invisible so therefore hard to see).

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The guy that lost his pressurization in a vacuum chamber in 1965 said the first thing that happens is the moisture on your tongue boils, then he lost consciousness after about 14 seconds. So the vacuum didn't give him much energy, it seemed to take it away. But they repressurized right away and he was fine. If you don't hold your breath and get repressurized quickly you might last a minute, but maybe not two minutes.

The funniest Hollywood scene of decompression I can remember is in Total Recall, it looks like they're blowing up some balloons or dolls shaped like the actors! I don't think it's quite that dramatic but it's a funny scene to watch.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Tick tock...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mnemeth1 A bunch of fantasy fiction loving math geeks that think they can create reality out of numbers.

I love this description!

I call it belief! Countless theories held up by confidence intervals being treated as laws!
So called "science" today is a mess!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

What's the 'apparent' free energy machine? Can you describe it, how it works? Sounds cool.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Here's my free energy idea:

1. Promote a free energy scam to the ignorant and credulous

2. Take their money

3. Pay your electricity bills with your newly-acquired funds

Ta-da! Free energy!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I love the way-back machine.

Back in December of 2010, I noted that BLP's findings had been confirmed by the CfA, and that they were working on bring their research to market. At the time, I had no predictable timeline for them to bring their discoveries to market.

Now, nearly four years later, I can say with certainty we will see a prototype generator within six months, and most likely see them go to market within a year. In addition, numerous engineering firms and three additional independent university labs have confirmed the findings.

It took BLP a long time to figure out a way to create a generator based on the reactions they had been observing in the lab. That difficult hurdle has now been crossed, and all that remains is figuring out basic engineering problems related to typical generator design. The engineering firm working on the design estimates 16-18 weeks for the delivery of a prototype.

edit on 8/5/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist
2010?

Here is Mr. Mills making the same claims...back in 2008.

BlackLight's Physics Defying...

As for working prototype...

The working models in his lab generate 50 kilowatts of electricity - enough to power six or seven houses. But these, Mills says, can be scaled to drive a large, electric power plant. The inventor claims this electricity will cost less than 2 cents per kilowatt-hour, which compares to a national average of 8.9 cents.

From listed source.

Now...I wonder how he managed to misplace the working prototype he had 6 years ago?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
2010?

Here is Mr. Mills making the same claims...back in 2008.

BlackLight's Physics Defying...

As for working prototype...

The working models in his lab generate 50 kilowatts of electricity - enough to power six or seven houses. But these, Mills says, can be scaled to drive a large, electric power plant. The inventor claims this electricity will cost less than 2 cents per kilowatt-hour, which compares to a national average of 8.9 cents.

From listed source.

Now...I wonder how he managed to misplace the working prototype he had 6 years ago?

He built them. They are called CIHT cells.

His problem was he couldn't scale them efficiently. As the article notes, his lab models at the time were producing 50 kilowatts of power.

While he was working on scaling the fuel cells, he came across a random discovery. He discovered that running a current through the hydrated power produced an enormous flash of light. This completely changed the direction of his research.

He was focusing on scaling up the CIHT cells, but those cells still required a conventional generator to spin a steam turbine. The new discovery about the flash of light turned him towards photovoltaics to harness the power, which cuts out the need for a large power-plant.

This new discovery is much more powerful and far more efficient as a means of energy production compared to the CIHT cells he was working on at the time.

Further, he doesn't need to convince a large energy corporation to buy them and build a plant around them. These new generators will be direct to consumer.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So...just to make sure you have your story straight.

Mr. Mills is currently suppressing free-energy in the form of his CHIT, but won't release it because he couldn't scale it up to entice 'big' clients.

But, we are supposed to believe that he has an even better idea with the 'Sun Cell'.

Yup, it all adds up...just not to the conclusion you are coming too.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Mr. Mills is currently suppressing free-energy in the form of his CHIT, but won't release it because he couldn't scale it up to entice 'big' clients.

But, we are supposed to believe that he has an even better idea with the 'Sun Cell'.

Yup, it all adds up...just not to the conclusion you are coming too.

Where did I say he was suppressing it?

It's not a question of suppression, it's a question of major energy producers being willing to risk a new plant design around his fuel cells.

At the time, he had already inked deals with a few distributors. I don't know what happened to those deals, but I wager they probably put them on hold once Mills figured out how to create the SunCell, which bypasses energy companies altogether.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Do the people making the silly "free energy" claims ever stop to read the nonsense that they post?

The same gullible people fell for Steorn's Orbo, Rossi's e-cat, the WITTS free energy generator, the RAR Energia gravity device, Hypegirls QEG, Stanley Meyer's water fuel cell, Tom Bearden's MEG, etc. etc.

None have been shown to work as claimed, but the gullible believe in them and try and defend them. There is big money in making such devices - Hypegirl and the QEG have so far raked in over $100,000 in donations that funded their holidays to Australia, Taiwan, Morocco, the UK - they also got $2,500 a month in "housesitting expenses"!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Nobody noticed my intentional misspelling of CIHT...

Lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
Now, nearly four years later, I can say with certainty we will see a prototype generator within six months, and most likely see them go to market within a year. In addition, numerous engineering firms and three additional independent university labs have confirmed the findings.

Brilliant. See you here for an "I told you so" in February then?

And a "where's my magic SunCell, dammit?" in late 2015?

Now, in my day job I've written several articles about PV cells. I know a bit about them and I know that they're pretty damn inefficient. But that doesn't really matter when using them as solar panels because the sun puts out a lot of energy.

But using them as an intermediate stage in a generator makes no sense whatsoever!

If I understand it correctly, the "flashes of light" are shone onto the PV cells to generate power?

That sounds staggeringly inefficient.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
Where did I say he was suppressing it?

He is the patent holder. It is 'vastly superior' to anything else we have. It is not for sale. Ergo, Mr. Mills is suppressing it.

It's not a question of suppression, it's a question of major energy producers being willing to risk a new plant design around his fuel cells.

At the time, he had already inked deals with a few distributors. I don't know what happened to those deals, but I wager they probably put them on hold once Mills figured out how to create the SunCell, which bypasses energy companies altogether.

Baloney. If it was profitable, and it would be insanely profitable if even one iota of Mr. Mills claims on the CHIT were true, then companies would be doing everything in their power to bring it to market.

They would even go so far as to steal and sell...which they do regularly on far less profitable wares.

50 kw is far more than any household would require, and it would have decimated the PV, wind, geo, and biofuels markets...that would be in around the tune of a $250 billion, or more, per annum.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

hahaha

I don't know why you're so hyper-opposed to what Mills has already demonstrated in his labs. It's not something that can be debated. This is already done. It's done. There is no more debate.

The light spectrum and intensity has been calculated, the efficiency of the solar cells and mirrors has been calculated. There is nothing left to prove. All that's left is to put the parts together into a running unit, which is going to take him about four months according to the engineering firm working on it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Let's look at those past promises, shall we?

1999: Will commercialize a hydrino power generator within a year. 1000 watts output within 4 months.

2005: Only months away from commercialization.

2008: 50000 W, within 12 to 18 months.

2009: Commercialization within 1 year to 18 months.

2012: 100 W by the end of 2012, 1500 W in 2013

2014: 100000 W in 16 to 18 weeks.

I've just watched a video of the prototype SunCell in action. It might be good for Guy Fawkes night (or July 4 for our American readers) but I wouldn't want one in my house!

www.blacklightpower.com...

All that that video shows is that "electrodes that were electrified with about 5V, 20,000A" can produce lots of arcing and can light up some LEDs for a minute or so.

Well, one small solar panel (a few inches square) on my garden shed can light up some LEDs for longer than that.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

It's OK.

You'll still get the benefits of cheap power from Mills' SunCell even you don't believe they are responsible for actually producing the power.

Money and electricity don't care about beliefs.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join