It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Israel rabbis: Don't sell property to non-Jews

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

We are getting right off topic here (and should stop here) but I'd would not say they were not entitled to a state of sorts. My stance is on legal right not religious I am Agnostic! But these laws are definitely needed.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay fine, so tell me how Israel 'legally' owns the land they took from the Arab state that was declared in 1948.

edit on 8-12-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Start a new thread on this don't derail this one!. I have explained as much as I can without going off the topic!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Don't worry about going off-topic, we've already done that. Just answer the question

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The Israeli's are no fools.

In Palau all land is owned by the Clan Queen. Individuals can't own land. Israel has been trying to get them to change that and get them to title land to individuals.

So the locals can be conned out of their land. They are starting to get successful be getting locals into debt with massive loans and seizing the land that way. The current puppet in control is a business man and money makes him happy.

Looks like the Israeli's will own Palau soon. They've been successfully buying off Palau's votes at the UN. Every vote Israel makes, is copied by Palau. So sad that the Israeli's are plotting against their friends.

But that's how the world works. It's not surprising that the Israeli's won't sell land to non-Israeli's. They are the most racist people in the world. If you aren't of their bloodline, you aren't worthy of them.

That will never, ever, ever, change. NEVER. That's just what they are.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Answered it already, can you not read?. Start another thread I'll eat you for breakfast! You are trying derail the thread!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
come on guys! those cool rabbis are just looking out for the chozen. they know it all, those chozen. they are g0d's gift to the world, so they need all their land to themselves!

how about this.
'dont sell to the blacks'
'dont sell to the irish'
'dont sell to the chinese'

is that racist?
but they are chozen, they never do anything wrong! they do not enslave the world. they are extra spicy is all.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Considering the daily torment the Jewish people (The legal land owners) have to endure from the Terrorist Hamas/Iran backed Palestinians it's a totally justified fair call. Great to see the Israeli's standing up to their terrorist enemies!. Sure people from other religious groups will be caught up too but in this day & age of Political correctness they can't just name their enemy. Much in the same way we are all subject to body searches etc because of Islamic extremists. Good luck to & long Live Israel!

edit on 7-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

No. Its apartheid in action.
Apartheid is a crime under international law.

Aside from the marriage act currently in force, Israel has breeched international law on this issue several times....and ignored it.

"The crime of apartheid is defined by the 2002 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court as inhumane acts of a character similar to other crimes against humanity "committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime."

On 30 November 1973, the United Nations General Assembly opened for signature and ratification the International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid (ICSPCA)[1] It defined the crime of apartheid as "inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them.""

In a 2007 report, United Nations Special Rapporteur for Palestine John Dugard stated that "elements of the Israeli occupation constitute forms of colonialism and of apartheid, which are contrary to international law" and suggested that the "legal consequences of a prolonged occupation with features of colonialism and apartheid" be put to the International Court of Justice.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

The only reason Israel managed to wrangle out of charges in the IC, was that "Critics of the analogy argued that Israeli law guarantees Arab citizens of Israel the same rights as other Israeli citizens without distinction of race, creed or sex"

If that law of *SAME RIGHTS* nolonger exists..then Israel is guilty of the crime of apartheid.

Simple.

I admit I do pray for Israel's healing....and I get insanely angry for many reasons about their actions but to end my own frustration I have only the phrase: "the Lord rebuke you"...as I'm done trying to get people to listen or think more widely...the evidence is clear, its there in front fo their faces..it stands as truth in itself without our words attached....even if they are unwilling to hear it...see it..or believe it.

Rosha.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Rosha because: spelling..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Israel was founded on terrorism, not just terrorism against arabs but terrorism against jews themselves. The same guys that dressed up like Arabs, and bombed the king david hotel, became the high level leaders of the Israeli government shortly thereafter.

The goal for israel is go go from the Nile to the Euphrates. Any truthful Zionist will tell you that. They do not want peace, they want to wipe out any cultures that stand in the way. People think that America is fighting for Oil, this is not totally true. We are fighting for greater isreal. Israeli's are already buying up land in northern Iraq and are planning for an Oil pipeline from Northern iraq to Haifa one day.

This video is so creepy.

edit on 8-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Who’s loudest: A neo Nazi calling for all Jews to be burnt at Auschwitz?
Or this pile of Rabies calling for Jews to discriminate against, and therefore be hostile towards, all non Jews.

There are less than 13.5 million Jews in this world (even though they attract and are blamed for so much trouble) but there would have been another 6 million if there weren’t people like Hitler & this rabid Rabbi. Both men are so opposite, that they’ve actually become opposite sides of the same coin. That’s because they will lead the Jews to the same destiny. I.e. One makes the argument for hostility, the other (Hitler) simply draws attention to it.

If more of these Rabbis turn up, then perhaps it should be for a Jewish delegation to e.g. invite them to a working demonstration of Auschwitz? (Although back in reality) someone just chucking ash at them, would probably make enough, true points.
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

i can only say: no wonder they have such a bad karma. This group does nothing else then nazis right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am Jewish and do believe Israel has the right to exitst. However the use of culture and religion as a legal means to bar someone from any rights, such as buying property is completely wrong. The influence of culture and religion in modern politics is always a recipe for regression. I would not want to live under Torah law any more than sharia law.

One of the main positive roles Israel plays in the middle east is it's more secular, modern form of government. In this way it has provided an example of how modern outlooks can bring about growth and prosperity. Laws such as this bring the nation closer to it's enemies such as Iran. A rabbi should have no more to say on th laws of a country than an imam or priest, their place is in the temple, for those who choose to follow their laws of the spirit.

This xenophobic, radical influence of religion on the kanesset is a frightening trend. Not only is it hurting the nonjews of Israel, but also Jews all over the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
this guy can not get enough attention..god bless him

edit on 8-12-2010 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I realize that my multiple requests to stay on topic haven't worked in the slightest.

Maybe it's because I simply asked people to stop talking about things unrelated to the topic and didn't contribute anything myself?

I'll try to do better this time...

Here's a link from the Ha'aretz website that discusses this very topic but presents the fact that there is another view on the issue.
link

Let's stick to the topic at hand instead of going off on tangents please.
edit on Dec 8th 2010 by Djarums because: link issues

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Theorytripper

Thank you for sharing!

And THIS may be a big part of the actual crux of this issue people.

I do not think that the average CITIZENS want this warring and conflict to continue on.

I think there are a select few in high positions of power who are continuing severely outdated policies which need to be amended and changed, evolved if you will.

And perhaps I am a dreamer, but could there not be, say another couple of sections of land elsewhere that could be allocated for both groups to set up and establish themselves peacefully, with more room to expand, should they so choose?

It seems as if everyone is running out of space and all trying to cram into this one tiny area, and that also appears to be creating this turmoil. Just a thought?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Both sides of this are friggen morons, plain and simple. If they can get over their egos and come to the conclusion they can live in peace with each other, half the issues would be resolved. The other half is Israel and Arabs need to reject the radicalized segments of their respective populations.

As a side note, how exactly are you related to Ooozziii? Your argument style and even choice of phrases is a spitting image of his posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ah yes. Cunning move from that dastardly IranHamasbollah-Quaeda! Trying to buy a building to open a Falafel shop! Those fiends!
Will those terroristmuslimarabs STOP AT NOTHING!?! Why next, they'll be concocting a plan to have HOT RUNNING WATER with which to scald the poor bunnyrabbitflowerfraildowntroddenjews!

Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Top Israel rabbis: Don't sell property to non-Jews

www.sunherald.com

Three dozen top Israeli rabbis threw their support Tuesday behind a religious ruling barring Jews from selling or renting homes to non-Jews - an indication of growing radicalism within the rabbinical community at a time of mounting friction between Israeli Arabs and Jews.
The action by the clerics - chief rabbis in some of Israel's largest cities and influential among the devout - fueled charges of racism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I'll say it again... if you don't want genocide... then don't make ethnic centered policies...

what a legalistic and rigid theology!

if this is what the leaders of the jewish faith believe, then they must be a sick and self sabotaging lot.

you see, the moment your polices revolve around ethnic orientation is the same moment you open the door to cultural dominance and the concept of genocide...

Such a self defeating policy this is for the rabbis

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

No. Its apartheid in action.

No incorrect. You are thinking of South Africa. Nothing you can say will help you to win that one! Israeli's are constantly reacting to atrocities committed against them. The laws are needed to ensure a peaceful existence!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

As a side note, how exactly are you related to Ooozziii? Your argument style and even choice of phrases is a spitting image of his posts.

Besides being on the opposite side of the fence, yes you are partly onto it! Star for you!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join