It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Israel rabbis: Don't sell property to non-Jews

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Try to justify it all you want it is an opinion!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Phat, are you living in israel? If not why aren't you living in Israel and helping the battle?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I don't live in Israel. I just see wrongful discrimination against the innocent Israeli's here. The hate on this site towards Israel is disgusting. But anyway the Islamic Extremist Terrorists (Note I said Extremist not all or Moderate Muslims) will bring us all into one! So yeah paying taxes etc we are all helping anyway! If you are so against why don't you stop paying your taxes then! part of it goes there one way or another if you live in a NATO or Co-alition country

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

So the People that claim everybody is racist towards them, are they themselves racists.
In fact every race that loves to pull the race card whenever things don't go their way are all racist.
And the faster they can pull that card out of the deck, the more racist they are.

Does this surprise me?, No, not in the least.

How do you know they are a Jew without getting them to drop their pants?
Does it have a religeon listed on their Driving License?
What if somebody was a Jew, and GOD forbid, became an Athiest or a Cathaholic?
What if someone was a Cathaholic and changed teams just to meet a jewish chick?
I guess the same must be true when applying for a Job: You are smart enough, have good references and have all the qualifications we are looking for, but your just not jewish enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
All I see here is the Pro Palestinian mob here has nothing they keep trying to derail the thread with other issues Israel need these laws to protect themselves. Keep trying to convince others & yourself its your right but you know they need those laws

I am definately not pro Palestinian, but on the same note I am denfinatley NOT pro Zionist either.

I don't know what you are getting at that I am try to say I am convincing when the "proof is in the pudding" so to speak.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
JEWSUS CHRIST, what next? Solomon's temple will be built again?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
I guess the same must be true when applying for a Job: You are smart enough, have good references and have all the qualifications we are looking for, but your just not jewish enough.

According to the Jews, you can't really be Jewish unless you are born Jewish. I.E....Somehow race and religion got mixed?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by skeptic_al

According to the Jews, you can't really be Jewish unless you are born Jewish. I.E....Somehow race and religion got mixed?

Most jews I know are Athiests and are not religious whatsoever. But they still call themselves jews. Most jews consider themselves a race of people but they will use the "its just a religion" thing when the heat gets turned up too high. (no WWII pun intended there).

I know alot of jews here (in N carolina) that have regular anti-zionism meetings. They don't want anything to do with israel.

edit on 8-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I know alot of jews here (in N carolina) that have regular anti-zionism meetings. They don't want anything to do with israel.

I am very good friends with 4 Jewish people. They are stringent anti-zionism. That's all i need to know really.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I'm even more confused now

So if Jewish is a Race and a Religeon means a Race, but you can be Jewish without being Religeous then by preventing Non-Jewish from entitlements are they excluding because of their Race or thier Relieous Beliefs, because either one cucu-banannas

But what don't understand is why Jews have to walk around wearing those silly little hats, and Muslims walking around under a cloak of Invisbility. My GOD, religeon is crazy.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Considering the daily torment the Jewish people (The legal land owners) have to endure from the Terrorist Hamas/Iran backed Palestinians it's a totally justified fair call. Great to see the Israeli's standing up to their terrorist enemies!. Sure people from other religious groups will be caught up too but in this day & age of Political correctness they can't just name their enemy. Much in the same way we are all subject to body searches etc because of Islamic extremists. Good luck to & long Live Israel!

edit on 7-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Wow.. so If you want to rent or buy a house from me I will say no cause of your color or religon.. right???
You said it not me!!! Lame dude really lame....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
When will they 'ever' learn?
"Do unto others as you would have done unto You".
It's that simple.

The Talmud was written by scribes whom were commissioned by the Kings of Israel for their own purposes; to retain power.....over you, the subject. Do you even know how they lived at your sacrifice at the expense of 'U'? Do you know how 'you' would be seen by them? A subject, pure and simple. This was the way it Was. I can guarantee you if you were there back 'then' you would either leave or be on your knees, pardoned for being 'common'.....with a hefty tax or ignored altogether. No respect. Throwing Up at the ignorance of it all.

Now imagine, if you will, if you were to be 'subject' unto a human being and your very life was held in the balance by the 'whims' of another. Think hard, if necessary. If it doesn't make sense it is not Of it.

To live one's very 'life' based on a human's interpretation of reality and practice it for all to pay.....is.....not priceless but quite expensive. Hence, love your neighbor. If the 'chosen one' theosophy were true, how about all the suffering in the past? Where does one suppose it came from? "Do unto others as you would have done unto you". This is not a request but rather a law of nature.

It is time to awaken to some truth. Please evolve for the benefit of.....everyone. There will be No other choice. How dare another assume they are 'chosen'? It never worked out in the past and will certainly not succeed in the future. Wake Up or fall by your wayside. Absolute FOOLISHNESS. Stop it NOW!

Looking Up?
edit on 49am47011512131201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

I believe you need to go and research your facts...very carefully

I could suggest the same to you! Again as said to previous poster just because I don't agree with you I need to (as you rudely put it) research your facts. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine & my opinion is these laws (Note I am staying on the topic & not diverting!!!!!!!!!!!) to stop home grown & external terrorists from threatening their lifestyle. Long Live Israel! I don't care what the "left Wing" wimps think!

No, it is _not_ because you dont agree with me that I argue the point. In fact I enjoy it when people dont agree with me and I genuinely take some comfort in the fact they dont, every day.

I wrote my response because you are FACTUALLY incorrect and ignorant of the FACTS.

Apartheid isnt just about " South Africa" and that statement is one of ignorance - ignorant as to what apartheid actually means as a word, what condtions describe it - what it *is*.
The ignorance shown here could have just been one of a lack of edcation alone, but for your comments that followed. You showed in them that you have no desire to be educated away from your ignorance...you just desire to be 'right'...facts dont seem to matter to you.

That word though, "apartheid", is very specific and that word is what I suggested you go research *for yourself* and carefully evaluate it in light of this Jewish housing law situation and within the context and facts of the wider regional situation.

And I said "carefully", not to be rude as you have assumed, but rather because I know first hand that 'suddenly' realising you really are wrong about a thing, can be very disturbing for some people and I have no wish to disturb you.

On the topic and my initial reply to it, you dont need my own words to proove or disproove anything as the written and historical FACTS are there and stand for themself - for anyone to read and THINK about for themselves.

It takes courage to build instead of destroy...its hardly a wimpish attitude to seek truth over personal comfort.

As regards your other slurs..please know that I am not a political unit for bater, I am neither left or right wing nor am I a middle. I am just a human being with a mind to reason a heart to faith and enough humility to alter my opinions when or if necessary if/when new information based on FACTS asserts itself. Its called 'being a grown up'.

Go..be 'right'....embrace that illusion for as long as it lasts and I hope it works for you.
I'm busy being honest and happy.

To insert a little of my own op/ed....It is my belief that the only land we human beings can ever lay any claim of 'ownership' of with any authority is the few inches of grey and white matter between our ears. The rest belongs to itself and the one who created it. It is, to me at least, as simple and as difficult as that.

Rosha..

edit on 9-12-2010 by Rosha because: spelling syntax and context...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
What?

You can't post stuff like this!

How dare you show that "God's" people are just as evil as any other religion!

Star and flag!

Oh noooooo, it's all the Jeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwws fault again!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Fault? Their the ones who made the stinking law... Of course it's there fault. Who do you want to blame, the North Koreans??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

To the OP, disgraceful of the rabbis. To all the pro-Israel posters I vote down just about everything you say on the topic.

You either love everyone equally or you should radically re-evaluate your ideas. Many posters on ATS agree with this statement.

Peace

PS my mum has told me stories of the English hotels in the 1950's refusing 'blacks and Irish', internationally we have not progressed.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost in america

Lame dude really lame

Same could be said for you! They need to do this so they are not terrorised. Is that the best you can come up with to insult me? pretty lame! It's my opinion who cares what the likes of you think!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by tooo many pills

Did you not watch any of those videos? Theyre straight from palestinian TV.

Watch it before you reply, and you would understand my 'every palestinian is a potential terrorist' comment

Yeah, and because Mrs. Cleo had her infomercials that proves every American is a potential believer in psychic powers. that's bull.

It's idiotic generalizations like that, that create such one sided prejudices. the reason for the silly suggestion Jews should only rent to jews. I am sure not every Jewish person holds the same feelings towards the Palestinians, instead I think they more or less fear the verbal abuse and accusations thrown at them if they stand up for HUMAN rights. How about the Jewish people living on Palestinian land? they live peacefully, without quarrels. Some have left the Israeli state because they disagree with their policies, and would rather live alongside the Palestinians. Radicals aside (boths ides have them) they believe in the same god, they just have different interpretations of religion and practises.

What outrage would ensue if someone started calling for the rentals of only non jews? it wouldn't be right and I would stand against anyone who condoned such actions of discrimination, be it against any religion, race, ethnicity etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I wrote my response because you are FACTUALLY incorrect and ignorant of the FACTS.

There you go again rudely insulting me calling me ignorant because I don't agree with you!. I say you are factually incorrect!

Its called 'being a grown up

Well you could show it. Calling someone ignorant because I don't share the same opinion you. Hmmmmm Sounds really grown up!

what I suggested you go research *for yourself* and carefully evaluate it in light of this Jewish housing law situation

I have researched and obviously more than you. I stand by my claim that Israel is not an Apartheid style country. There is nothing you can say. You need to research yourself some & get better educated on the subject!

embrace that illusion

It ain't no illusion it's the truth. It;s your right to your opinion but it's the truth!

edit on 9-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I don't live in Israel. I just see wrongful discrimination against the innocent Israeli's here. The hate on this site towards Israel is disgusting.

I've got Jewish blood. My ancestors came from Poland when it was a majority of Jewish folk.

I've chosen not to be Jewish. I think any religion that is based upon a bloodline is racist. Any God that thinks a bloodline is above his other creations...isn't a God for me. I don't believe in a racist God.

Why do you? Are the Israeli's really innocent? They weren't innocent when they drove a bulldozer over that little American girl. They weren't innocent when they killed all of those Americans on the USS Liberty. They aren't innocent today as they are creating biologicals to rid this planet of non-Jewish folk.

If they can't live in harmony with the rest of mankind and consider all of us below them....they are NOT innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join