It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

True aI agree he was arrested for one reason only.

I bet he wont last through the night. This guy is dead period. I bet he hangs himself in jail.

Anyone want to place a bet.

PS how do I start a new thread.

I have a new thread to start.

Can someone create one for me you have me permission.

Julian A was found dead in cell this morning when guards went to check on him..

He was found hanging from the light by he sheets.

RB

Count down day 1.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thats a pure trade off ,not releasing the key,stalling,hes going down so why not release the key,alot of chessplaying going on here.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

This guy is dead. He is going to end up dead. If anyone thinks otherwise please let me know.

Tick tock tick tock.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I don't buy it for one second. The US uses interrogation methods that would make even the most innocent doubt themselves. We see it all the time in court cases where confessions are omitted from evidence.

link   
Don't take the flame bait personal, people. Just keep it on topic.

link   

Not only are you trolling, you aren't even contributing to the discussion. Thanks for sharing with us what little goes on in your mind.

Can someone explain why these "rape" charges don't mean the same thing as they mean in America? I've heard something along those lines.
edit on 7-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
How about Manning. I think he should be put to death for treason against his coutry at a time of war.

Sorry Bradley Manning you should be shot by a firing squad for what you have caused. People will die because of this.

Yeah, can't have people dying in a time of WAR, can we?

I'm SO sick of hearing this god damned BS. THOUSANDS of soldiers are dying, LONG before wikileaks, because our corrupted politicians send OTHER peoples kids to die to make sure their corporate buddies interests are protected. That's the TRUE f-ing crime, and if wikileaks exposes that (further than it already has been), then perhaps people will stand up and put a stop to it, then *gasp*, people will STOP dying, because of this. Perhaps Manning was just trying to SAVE the lives of his brothers in arms, and get back to our military being used to actually protect this country, not to secure corporate interests in sovereign nations...
edit on 7-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by wcitizen

As much as it is a setup.. is it surprising that even the Financial TImes is portraying it that way?

and while Australia and the US look for a loophole to try to arrest Assange the British Gov are sitting twiddling their thumbs, even now saying this has nothing to do with them and is solely a mater for the Police.

No decent person would be in a hurry to send him back to the honey trap...especially since I was reading that one of the 'accusers' allegedly has connections to the CIA! What they lack in subtelty they make up for in total disdain and arrogance. Let's hope the UK Government doesn't give in to US arm twisting.

Given the leaks about the US getting preferential treatment in the Iraq enquiry, public opionion there might well be an uproar if UK is seen to cave in to US pressure again here. Hope that also works in Assange's favour.

edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because:

(no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Can someone explain why these "rape" charges don't mean the same thing as they mean in America? I've heard something along those lines.

The charges is an obscure swedish law that makes it illegal to have sex without a condom.
that is the big rape here. She asked for a condom, he said, hate those things, and voila...a crime is committed.

Sorry, but to equate that to rape is equating kissing to cannibalism

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

How about Manning. I think he should be put to death for treason against his coutry at a time of war.

Sorry Bradley Manning you should be shot by a firing squad for what you have caused. People will die because of this.

Yeah, can't have people dying in a time of WAR, can we?

I'm SO sick of hearing this god damned BS. THOUSANDS of soldiers are dying, LONG before wikileaks, because our corrupted politicians send OTHER peoples kids to die to make sure their corporate buddies interests are protected. That's the TRUE f-ing crime, and if wikileaks exposes that (further than it already has been), then perhaps people will stand up and put a stop to it, then *gasp*, people will STOP dying, because of this. Perhaps Manning was just trying to SAVE the lives of his brothers in arms, and get back to our military being used to actually protect this country, not to secure corporate interests in sovereign nations...
edit on 7-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

I know, the blindness and complete absence of any kind of real logic is unbelievable.
second

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Not only are you trolling, you aren't even contributing to the discussion. Thanks for sharing with us what little goes on in your mind.

In America, the charge of rape relates to the nature of the assault, usually violent, and is not consensual. In Sweden, a man can be charged with rape for simply not wearing a condom even if the sexual encounter is consensual.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by RichieScott1

There *has* to be a method of avoiding the planted agitators..there has to be.

Failing a march...how about a million signature petition?

Aim for a million, if there's more so much the better.

None of that works. You need leverage , and someone influential, a lobbyist preferably, to move around the commons and find some simpathy.

Have you guys not read the cables and how things work?

You're right i suppose...i just feel a bit of a fraud for sitting at this computer desk typing how i support WL and am disgusted at the engineered intel fit up job...yet, here i sit..doing nothing to help.

You are right though.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I bet he wont last through the night. This guy is dead period. I bet he hangs himself in jail.

Anyone want to place a bet.

PS how do I start a new thread.

I have a new thread to start.

Can someone create one for me you have me permission.

Julian A was found dead in cell this morning when guards went to check on him..

He was found hanging from the light by he sheets.

RB

Count down day 1.

sure, I will take that bet...what are the stakes?
this is the net...documented...state what amount of american dollars you will bet that within 24 hours, he will be dead by suicide.

Actually, I have the wager...should he die by suicide within 24 hours from this timestamp, I will delete my account, should he be alive within 24 hours from this timestamp on this post, you must delete your account and never return to this website...deal?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If it was rape he would have forced himself upon her.

She could have said no glove no love.

This is how it went down.

Hi baby.
Hi.
Wanna get it on?
Ok.
Got a jimmy?
No I hate those things.
Ok well come on in anyway because your hot and I like you.

Ok here it goes.

O ya baby assange you
.you welcome

Can we spoon?

Ok.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by RMFX1
I don't know why the majority of people assume that this guy is innocent or that he's being stitched up.

So he's the figurehead of an organisation that are commited to releasing classified documents of no consequence (so far). That doesn't mean that he isn't a rapist. If he is a rapist then he should go down for rape, and then he should probably be sent to jail for handling and distributing stolen classified material.

I agree, however, its how they are going about this which is absurdly blown out of preportion. No bail for the actual crime he is being charged with(not rape, but the technicals of not using a condom properly, sexual harassment, etc..) its absolute nonsense that would be laughed at by any court system if he was a "normal guy". hell, even rapists..like proper rapists, get bail. Suggesting he is a flight risk...he is not some unknown whom tried to run away...he is a damn celeberty now whom turned himself in.

there is no precidence in this...its completely corrupt.

Rape blown out of proportion? Maybe they haven't granted bail because they are afraid that he'll flee due to the serious nature of his other crimes? And who's to say that he isn't a "proper rapist"?

And one more thing, he isn't a celebrity.

The charges against him have been made clear, they have been published in many sources, so we know that the 'rape' is about not using a condom, or a condom breaking. As to your attempt to slander him by your speculation about whether he isn't a 'proper rapist', I could say exactly the same thing about you...because it would be equally as absurd.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by frothmouthoz
Assange will be taking it in the ass real soon don't worry peeps.

Wow...I guess there truely are a small group of morons trying to get the thread locked...interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by frothmouthoz

And I'm sure you're one of the peeps that would just love to give it to him. Just make sure you use a condom properly, or you'll be in the same boat, locked up without bail....

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join