It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
YES this is great!

Finally doing the good thing and turning himself in....

Now try him for treason and hang him!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hear hear TrueBrit.

You've just summed up my own position beautifully.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

You do know the Brits don't have the death penalty, right? He's not a citizen of the U.S., he will not be hanged for treason.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by diamount

Not quite,

Link

Though the group has plans in place to release an emergency “insurance” file that includes some of the most important documents it has, Hrafnsson said WikiLeaks would only release those if someone on group’s staff were to face “grave matters.” Read more: www.politico.com...

link   
Assange may face the same future as this guy.
It's not a comparison, it was just a thought.

link   
there is no reason why his bail should be denied...3 seconds of reading would show the case as not falling under the definition of "high risk sex crimes"

the kangaroo court has begun

I want to congratuate the western nations working on concert to create a ultra hero out of basically a figurehead for a simple website. Great job handling this...fantastic...totally proud..you effin twits

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This might be a diversion stunt. He gets arrested and the puppet master/masters who are pulling the strings are still operating as planned while Assange takes the heat. This will be interesting to see what happens. If he talks or leaks the people who payed him you will be seeing another Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
reply to post by Everwatcher33

Really? What if he had said that about President Obama and word got out? I'm sure the dogs would be released in rapid fashion.

And you know that when people say that about our president it's different than when they say it about a normal person. Yes he normal, don't act like you don't know there aren't two standards there. Your statement was wrong simple as that.

And also the people who do get arrested for plotting to do that to the president are usually PLANNING on carrying the crime out. There is a big difference.
edit on 12/7/2010 by Everwatcher33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
YES this is great!

Finally doing the good thing and turning himself in....

Now try him for treason and hang him!!!!

Treason:
a crime that undermines the offender's government
disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior

he is -not- american..

there is no treason..again, he is -not- american.

link   
reply to post by thecinic

i'm sick of this posts

link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

What makes Obama any more worthy to live than anyone else? Anyways, it's getting a bit off-topic. Either way, we are all simple humans no matter what title you have in front of your name. Assange deserves to live just as much as the next guy.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Fully agreed. Never have I been so ashamed of my countrymen. All the morons calling for his death, for casting light on all the cockroaches they pretend to dislike. It's never been more obvious how far under control people are.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Julian assange held in custody and refused bail. Not so bad really? Maybe for his own protection.
We are apparently only up tp cable 351 of 250,000?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is NOT about countries anymore!! This is about saving our planet from these evil entities. Humans must come together and fight these Alien people not from our earth

Julian is PRO HUMAN and he is sacrificing his life for humanity, unmasking this Hybrids to the public.

link   
Looks like TPTB will finally be shutting him up.. Good post. S & F

link   
Julian Assange is just one head on the Hydra of Wikileaks.

Cut one off, two grow back in its place.

Wikileaks is legion.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

Where do I sign up?

I may be a 'fighter', but i'm more of a follower than a leader (and i'm more than happy with that).

If one is organised in London, i'm going to join it even if i have to walk the 50 odd miles to London in the snow (if more falls)

I agree about the apathy of the public over the last couple of decades. It's quite scary really just how disenfranchised people have become.

I'm hoping WL will inspire the right people, who in turn will galvanize the majority of the rest of us to sit up and take more notice of the crap we're dished out, and act.

If not, i fear it's only going to get worse at an exponential rate.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Even if a peaceful march was organized, I'm willing to bet there would be plants that ensure it turned violent. There is no such thing as peaceful assembly anymore.

link   
Those of you that are calling names and are on hate rage about Wikileak and about Assange, is looking to much Television.

Disinfo agents! you have nothing but your empty words.. and some of you looks and sounds like Telly kids.. with to much MSM in your head.

link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
This is NOT about countries anymore!! This is about saving our planet from these evil entities. Humans must come together and fight these Alien people not from our earth

Julian is PRO HUMAN and he is sacrificing his life for humanity, unmasking this Hybrids to the public.

oh man...please dont turn him into a messiah...he is simply a figurehead...he is the clown that represents McDonald..just the face
the people doing the work isn't him, nor even the people working for wikileaks..its the soldier that grabbed the info for release.
he is the one to be praised or damned...wikileaks is the road the car drove down, and thats it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join