It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Satan ? huh ?
Hmmmm ... how to respond ?

OH, I know .... BOLLOCKS !!!

Not even worth the effort to write anymore.
edit on 6/12/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

Its real my friend. Its better to set up the playing board to trick the masses to believe in certain leaders and once this occures the leaders run and meet up to have drinks and laugh at how well they are doing. OBL I wouldnt doubt gets invited aswell. They may all genetically be OF OTHER SO THATS WHY OTHERS LOL ARE HERE TO HOW SHALL 1 SAY BECOME PARTY POOPERS LOL AND THEY ARE MAD AS HELLLLLLLL!

op

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

If you have such a problem with Satan you probably shouldn't be supporting "his media" by posting threads on ATS...

Haha who's gonna censor you?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BRIGHTERZ MEDIA NOT THE DARKEST...... SMH

2ND

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by Northwarden
I more or less agree with you, right up to this point! ATS is a medium of expression, an information nexus, a fairly moderated board, and without it many an important exchange of information would have been lost to us. It doesn't censor, except for profanity which makes it many times more readable, and that's the best way to bring together people of disparate views.

ATS does not censor the people but they promote the threads they want (by putting them in the heads and by adding flags and stars etc etc) and they drown the threads they want to hide to the people.

ATS is not a free media, their censorship is just a bit more subtle.

Dude... it's the users that award stars and flags, hence we're the ones who chose to "promote" or "drown" these threads... so I guess, yes, you're right in saying that's a form of censorship. But to say there's a conspiracy among ATS and its staff is, in my honest opinion, ridiculous. It's the people that chose what they want to flag and what they want to get seen, not the moderators and site owners (as far as I know, anyway). All threads start on the same, fair ground, and its up to us, the readers, to provide our opinions on it and either give it publicity or not.

I seriously recommend you hit the breaks on these conspiracies. I was like that once, and am really glad I realized that everyone needs to stop and think a bit in order to wrap your head around this stuff. If you don't your gonna see "conspiracy" everywhere you look and you're just going to drive yourself mad.

Take it easy, man! =)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Well, woogleuk already answered the assange question, and beat me to the punch. So I'll leave that be.

My apologies for offending you. I have no agenda to push on you. My comment was based on some things you said in reference to atheists and God. If I misunderstood your comments. I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Doesn't the bible say that the Antichrist will be a false prophet who deceives god's true believers.

How do we know the OP is not in reality, the Antichrist himself, attempting to pull us away from ATS and the pursuit of the truth?

Or more likely it is in fact, Santa the true Antichrist.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Prove mars exists ….Thats my point you cant neither, sure you can show me some video(s) pictures, that someone else “SAYS” are real, we me/you have to take their word for it , a bit of faith

Im talking to you through a wifi signal, we cant see. These beings operate on a level we cant see neither.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Well, woogleuk already answered the assange question, and beat me to the punch. So I'll leave that be.

My apologies for offending you. I have no agenda to push on you. My comment was based on some things you said in reference to atheists and God. If I misunderstood your comments. I stand corrected.

You didn't offend me you proved the point.....

People on your side always saying the *bible or koran is a fairy tale* *you believe lies* just as much as people say it's the truth.... Such a double standard there,,,,, I didn't misunderstand you, you were pushing your belief on others.... Whether you understood whatyou were doing or not...

The fact stays Assange is wanted for questioning, if you or I was wanted for questioning we would be FORCED to talk..... To be questioned..... Assange is no different no matter what you think, he should man up andface the music like ANYONE else would have to.
edit on 6-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well at least someone knows exactly what satan wants, bully for you.
Personally I disagree, and believe this has great possibilities in changing governments worldwide. More will be reveled.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Interestingly enough your thread made it to the front page under Current Member Picks... I'm just curious as to how this fits into the whole theory of ATS, Satan and "promoting threads" to hide the truth about WW3 and Wikileaks? Does this confirm the earlier suggestion that you are actually "a puppet for Satan" by having your thread on the front page?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've heard that there are more than a few websites whose moderators were hand chosen by Satan. A genuine Faustian deal.

Though if I were going to sell my soul, I'd ask for something more than to be the moderator of some website on the internet.

Oh, well. To each their own.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by oaf21
Dude... it's the users that award stars and flags, hence we're the ones who chose to "promote" or "drown" these threads... so I guess, yes, you're right in saying that's a form of censorship. But to say there's a conspiracy among ATS and its staff is, in my honest opinion, ridiculous. It's the people that chose what they want to flag and what they want to get seen, not the moderators and site owners (as far as I know, anyway). All threads start on the same, fair ground, and its up to us, the readers, to provide our opinions on it and either give it publicity or not.

I seriously recommend you hit the breaks on these conspiracies. I was like that once, and am really glad I realized that everyone needs to stop and think a bit in order to wrap your head around this stuff. If you don't your gonna see "conspiracy" everywhere you look and you're just going to drive yourself mad.

Take it easy, man! =)

Many people over here has adopted ATS as their "religion", they are manipulated just like the people who support the politicians are. Take a bunch of idiots, add some agents to direct the movement and they will lead the sheeple just in the place they want. They don't need necessarily to intervene, they just intervene to get the result they want. The more the people are brainwashed, the more they do not even need to intervene.

It's like the presidential elections in the so called democracies: they create the right conditions thanks to all their media (mainstream, newspapers, internet, advertisment,....) to lead the people to make the choice they want.

Ex:
With the last US presidential elections:

1- They have purposely promoted the candidacy of a total loser like Mc Cain in order to assure the victory of Obama (who was a total stranger at this time).

2- All the mainstream media have widely promoted Obama instead of Mc Cain (even the Republican channels like Fox News).

3- They have put another handicap on Mc Cain by associating with him Palin (another total loser).

How do you want the people to choose Mc Cain/Palin inspite of all of this?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Since this is bordering off topic, I'll make this my last post on this.

I said nothing about the Koran or the Bible being fairy tales. Those are your words.
And I did not say you misunderstood me. I said I might have misunderstood you.
And lastly. Who's the one with the radical agenda here? Could it be YOU?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by oaf21

Take it easy, man! =)

Many people over here has adopted ATS as their "religion", they are manipulated just like the people who support the politicians are. Take a bunch of idiots, add some agents to direct the movement and they will lead the sheeple just in the place they want. They don't need necessarily to intervene, they just intervene to get the result they want. The more the people are brainwashed, the more they do not even need to intervene.

It's like the presidential elections in the so called democracies: they create the right conditions thanks to all their media (mainstream, newspapers, internet, advertisment,....) to lead the people to make the choice they want.

Ex:
With the last US presidential elections:

1- They have purposely promoted the candidacy of a total loser like Mc Cain in order to assure the victory of Obama (who was a total stranger at this time).

2- All the mainstream media have widely promoted Obama instead of Mc Cain (even the Republican channels like Fox News).

3- They have put another handicap on Mc Cain by associating with him Palin (another total loser).

How do you want the people to choose Mc Cain/Palin inspite of all of this?

You do know that ATS is not just available in the USA don't you? :/

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

yo homie
i agree with you
i had a vision a while back
i know it was from God too
he also told me that islam was Satans religion and his recruiting tool to use against Christians and Jews

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Since this is bordering off topic, I'll make this my last post on this.

I said nothing about the Koran or the Bible being fairy tales. Those are your words.
And I did not say you misunderstood me. I said I might have misunderstood you.
And lastly. Who's the one with the radical agenda here? Could it be YOU?

What I was saying is how is Assange any different from you or I in the fact that if WE WERE wanted for questioning WE WOULD have no choice but to go and get questioned... Assange should be no different.

Im not the one saying that the bible or koran is not what ive beenled to believe it is , to quote you "The bible is not what you've been led to believe it is" YOU are the one stating your agenda attacking anyone who doesn't believe what you do....

edit on 6-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I stopped reading once you brought religion into this...

Seriously, if you're talking politics, bringing in a fictional character like the devil makes you look a bit silly. We're talking about real life here, not religion!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Weh! hehehe! ... Bullocks...

I love you my friend.

What the original responder was trying to imply was that there is no use, no logical reason, to respond. If he does, then he hath wasted his energy in doing so, and yet fuel another meaningless entity's purpose. Why not ignore the demon to death, kind sir? Why do you have to fuel its existence. You have become its purpose for being.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Interestingly enough your thread made it to the front page under Current Member Picks... I'm just curious as to how this fits into the whole theory of ATS, Satan and "promoting threads" to hide the truth about WW3 and Wikileaks? Does this confirm the earlier suggestion that you are actually "a puppet for Satan" by having your thread on the front page?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

It's the first time that one of my threads get so many flags, inspite of the fact that the topic of my other threads is supposed to be much more popular: the emergence of Maitreya (Raj Patel). Curious coincidence, isn't it?

In my opinion, it just confirms what I am saying in this thread.

I do not know the unknown, I cannot see what you're really doing in secret, no matter.... It's just curious that I get so many flags specifically for this thread....I won't produce specific accusations without proofs.

I repeat that I am not accusing you personally, all I know is that as long as your profile goes with ATS politic, you'll do the job for them exactly like they want, and if one day, you become "a different person", you'll see their true face... You don't even know the persons you're working for, have at least the honesty to recognize it. You, mods, are not free, you're just following the instructions of your chiefs.

My best proof for those who have still eyes is to invite them to watch your top topics over some months and they'll see that the topics which reach the front page are not random. In addition, it's rare that the information which is spread in your top topics turn to be true....In other world, that's called propaganda.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I love threads like these, taking paranoia to the extreme

The OP thinks that wikileaks and ATS are in league with a secret group of world leaders who are all controlled by Satan, who also consoles ATS. The OP has presented zero evidence other than his or her own paranoid thoughts and fantasies.

Surly if ATS is an online community built around content submitted by the members of the community then we are also all under the control of Satan and by default so are you. Why would Satan and his 5 peace string band of “evil” world leaders allow you to post this, why would the owners of ATS who are supposedly also a member of Satan’s little group allow this thread to even exist if anything you have said is remote true.

As I have already pointed out you have no evidence of any of this, it is the figment of your somewhat troubled, possibly schizophrenic mind. With paranoia like this how can you possible trust even yourself think about what you are saying there is no evidence

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join