It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I've told you I do not speak with trolls. It's like chatting with a bot.

Translation: “I will not answer your posts, as they point out glaring flaws in my logic, to which I have absolutely no response other than quoting scripture.”

As soon as you can offer some serious, thought provoking evidence for your assumption that ATS is a front for a "satanic" agenda, then all you are doing is standing on a street corner shouting warnings to a passing crowd that just isn't listening.

As to the bot comparison; don’t they just spout pre-programmed replies triggered by certain keywords because they are unable to think for themselves?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that what you do?

And by the way, by replying to my post, you are talking to me, therefore negating your own rule.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So, just where did/does Albert Pike fit into this scheme... after all he gave humanity the road map of all 3
world/global wars...

look him up on a search of both google & ATS, here's a starter link
www.threeworldwars.com...
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: Replaced long quote with "reply to" tag.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

So, just where did/does Albert Pike fit into this scheme... after all he gave humanity the road map of all 3
world/global wars...

look him up on a search of both google & ATS, here's a starter link
www.threeworldwars.com...

Exactly and more than a century later, we are living this scheme in live.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Albert Pike, founder of Freemasonery:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

And I complete the story:

Share International's motto (it's written in the header of their website), Raj Patel,Maitreya's organization:

"In the midst of war, fear and famine, new hope is in the world for us all",

www.share-international.org...

With WW2, the US were introduced as the "saviors", with WW3, the "Aliens" will be introduced as the new "saviors".
Religion has to be blamed in order to make the people accept their new One World (Non) Religion: there is no God, WE are gods, interfaith is the best way, a kind of mix of all the religions (which are actually sects).

The Aliens are not from outer space but are devils/jinns/shape-shifters, they have planned all this plan for long under the commandmant of Satan and they'll now play their last deception before the Apocalypse. Why do you think the devils have produced such efforts?

to take your Soul!

Wake Up otherwise the aweking in the after life will be HARSH.
edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: Inserted external quote tags

edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I think is plenty of very smart people in ATS to know the fact from the fake, thanks for the warning but is not needed.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
lool are you for real... A little bit of proof that this man is back by Soros apart from one dippy blog post. Satan.. are you for real.....
really maybe you need a little help... He is a man.. yes a man.. He has arms and legs and no he dosnt have horns sticking out his head.. Maybe i should make a thread title:[Assange is satan: debunked]

lool well really you did make me laugh... me will give you a star for that. But no flag its a poor post, with little content and no evidence...

xk

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
OP, if you want to preach, then you need to build yourself a church. You wont gather a flock here .

I have friends that are Satanists, I must say, they never push their beliefs or rules on anyone else. It's quite refreshing. Your post gives me a headache.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I am not preaching, I am not a guru or a proselyte.

I am transmiting a fair warning from God to the people over here, maybe some of them will wake up, but when the Order of God will come, it would be too late for those who have rejected God's Truth.

Don't you see that you're being deceived from EVERWHERE: ATS, Mainstream media, organized religion, entertainement, education, history, science,....?

What I am telling you does not make sense for you????

ATS top topics is saying to you that Wikileaks is just to serve Soros interests??!!!... and You still buy their crap? Why do you think such threads are at the top?

Be honest, how many top topics have turned to be true???.... Almost No one, they always make predictions which are never fulfilled, their analysis are always biased and their sources are not reliable.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Don't you see that you're being deceived from EVERWHERE: ATS…

God won’t save you from getting banned from this site if you keep insisting that all ATS does is post lies and deceit.

Mind, you, you’re probably right in some ways because you’re posting here…

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I appreciate your warning, however, I do not subscribe to anyone or anything's beliefs. Nor am I part of any organized religion. We do not have tv piped into our house, and I read everything with a healthy dose of skepticism. I do not buy into anything. Unless there is solid evidence, I will consider. Honestly, you must feel this to be your truth, and good luck to you.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: Removed quote of an entire previous post and inserted "reply to" tags.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
We're all little puppets on a string

and there's a giant, angry man with horns who is the puppet master!

Repent! for the end is nigh!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3195bbe641c3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I am not preaching, I am not a guru or a proselyte.

I am transmiting a fair warning from God to the people over here, maybe some of them will wake up, but when the Order of God will come, it would be too late for those who have rejected God's Truth.

Don't you see that you're being deceived from EVERWHERE: ATS, Mainstream media, organized religion, entertainement, education, history, science,....?

What I am telling you does not make sense for you????

ATS top topics is saying to you that Wikileaks is just to serve Soros interests??!!!... and You still buy their crap? Why do you think such threads are at the top?

Be honest, how many top topics have turned to be true???.... Almost No one, they always make predictions which are never fulfilled, their analysis are always biased and their sources are not reliable.

So what you are stating is the Order Of God is coming ? Who are these people and what army do they have under there controll? My humble opinion of this thread is a person who wants to preach his agenda about his way of thinking and not provide any truth to who or what a satan is!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Dude! You don't seem to understand what folks are trying to tell you here. You haven't given them anything to help substantiate your claims. If you want people to take note of your rantings and ravings, you need to at least give them something that is worth burning a few brain cells on. And I'm not trying to be insulting, but the deranged babblings of a madman approach just doesn't work with the minds that come here.

You want me to believe that some of these people are Satanists? Give me some quotes. Give me some associations they maintain. Give me something to go on. Anything.

You might find there are those on here you have some common ground with. But nobody wants to be associated with a radical zealot who doesn't even sound coherent.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That's incredible (to me)! : I was looking for that very quote from Albert Pike only last night, and spent about half an hour searching on google & my old posts trying to relocate it. It was for another thread. Bickering aside, give it a read if you haven't ! ( TheTruthisfromGod, a few posts above). I attribute it as something of a harbinger for our end times, and find it very relevant as part of the unseen yet apparent blueprint for disaster.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I do believe wikileaks is very deceiving now ATS i don't think as a whole they are trying to deceive..

Assange is a rapist alledged, if any other man did not go in for questioning over a rape they would be thrown in jail..

These people worship him, think he is someone here to save us from the government but that IS NOT true....

Assange needs to clean out his own closest (rape/molestation of women alledged) before he cleans anyone elses out..

As far as athiest they are ALWAYS trying to get people to believe the way they do and are ALWAYS pushing their godless adventure on me...My old friend was an athiest and always tried to demean me, they would tell me i'm stupid, and believe in a fairytale, saying God does not exist... If that is not pushing an athiest agenda and preaching their athiest vile I don't know what is.

Wikileaks stop deceiving people.
edit on 6-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I'm not saying whether Mr. Assange is guilty or innocent of the charges leveled against him, But do you know how easy it is to be accused of rape? Any one of your neighbors can do it to you right now. And have you arrested on their word alone. So the accusation is not conviction. You said it yourself. Alleged.

I spent many many years as a christian. Don't tell me that they don't form their own little groups to go out and convert the heathens by beating them over the head with their bible, and telling them they'll burn in hell fire. What gives you the right to do this, and not an atheist. The bible is not what you've been led to believe it is. Question those "authorities" in the church. I used to be one of them. Trust me. Question them! And question that bible!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I'm not saying whether Mr. Assange is guilty or innocent of the charges leveled against him, But do you know how easy it is to be accused of rape? Any one of your neighbors can do it to you right now. And have you arrested on their word alone. So the accusation is not conviction. You said it yourself. Alleged.

I spent many many years as a christian. Don't tell me that they don't form their own little groups to go out and convert the heathens by beating them over the head with their bible, and telling them they'll burn in hell fire. What gives you the right to do this, and not an atheist. The bible is not what you've been led to believe it is. Question those "authorities" in the church. I used to be one of them. Trust me. Question them! And question that bible!

Doesn't matter how easy it is, he should of known this before sticking his stuff everywhere....

The fact is if YOU or I were accused of rape WE WOULD HAVE to go in for questioning.... Why does Assange get a pass on this, he is no different from me or you... He thinks he is above the law but he is not.....

The fact remains the same Assange needs to go in for questioning just like anyone else.He is deceiving people to worship him..People are now worshiping this man..

I'm not getting into a religous debate with you because I'm not telling you God is real or not, there you are tryingto tell me the "The bible is not what you've been led to believe it is" and who the hell are you? The op isn't christian he is muslim but none the less there YOU go pushing your own agenda,,,,

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
1. Wikileaks is not deceiving anybody, whilst it may be possible they are being deceived, they are putting the information out as they have recieved it. The insurance file probably contains something really damning and thats why TPTB are taking this slow.

2. ATS is not deceiving us, as stated by other members, it is a community driven site which, for the most part, is a bunch of educated adults having a serious debate on various topics which are going on in the world around us. Trolls, like the authour of the OP, have no place here as they do not bring worthwile discussion to the community and are just out to anger people.

3. Satan does not exist, he/it was a metaphor for evil in the ancient scriptures.

4. I do not agree with, or condone your views expressed here as it is utter tripe which, in my opinion, is designed to rile people up and make them throw rotten sardines at their monitors.

It is also my opinion that this thread be removed as it is a blatant attempt at trollism and // or religeous propoganda.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ce6d151d91b.jpg[/atsimg]

Really? You actually believe that a fictitious character out of a text that has been rewritten and changed probably over 1000 times is controlling all the world's leaders into making us follow a one world government? I guess if money/power = Satan, then you're on the right track.

If all that stuff is true and "Satan" and "God" want to have an intergalactic pissing match, they can be my guest. I'll have no part in it.

Best of luck for you in finding your truth.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

thecinic, Julian Assanage probably has not gone in for questioning as there is a good chance (in his mind, and he is probably right) he will be deported to America, where he will probably be executed. However, I still believe that this won't be pushed until it is discovered just what is in the insurance file, and how damaging it will be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join