It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

On mere observation of their heads over a quite long period.... Satan's plan is a double plan, double lies: the mainstream's lies and the so called "underground" media's lies....

It's easy to recognize the fake media as ATS, they have money and enjoys media corverage... (just like a certain Alex Jones....and so many other fake truth seekers who are just here to undermine the true movement)

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Uhm... You didn't answer any of the questions... Unless you consider "on mere observation" a response, then I think my observation is that you're merely trolling.

You cannot make ridiculous statements like "ATS is controlled by Satan" and you don't have any legs to stand on whatsoever. Do you have something substantial to share, or are you just here to stir and troll?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Despite the fact that TruthisfromGod is coming from an Islamic perspective, and I from a Christian one doesn't negate the fact that we still speak of the same God, and the same opposition. The truth remains the truth. If you want to argue the existence of an entity called Satan, or a place called Satan, Sheol, and all the rehash that might bring up, then we might have a thread here instead of a bashing session ...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

You people would not be able to read or write if it was not for the mystery schools, run by what ever entity that is.

What do you think man would of been like without the so called light coming into this world? No where. You would be living in a society like the worst of africa where humans would be doing nothing with there lifes.

I bet soros like op said is nothing in the scheme of things, but you see fox build him up, as a name.

Like we all know here the worlds richest are not on those lists as there money is all over the place, in very sophisticated schemes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Gemwolf

Can you proove that Obama is a puppet of Satan? Can you proove that the mainstream media are propaganda tools?

You recognize them by their fruits, they are just biased and each time they say something it turns to be a lie... it's just the same with ATS. I don't think your boss will confirm you my info.

Just see you top thread about wikileaks, it's just a big lie: wikileaks is supposed to serve the interests of george soros wow!!!....

It's obvious that the last infos leaked by wikileaks are all about the preparation of WW3 and your website is just losing the people by promoting a false explanation of this case. You're doing your job: to contribute to the effort to hide that wikileaks is actually preparing WW3 (in other word this war is 100% staged)...

I've given you an example with this topic but I can quote you dozens of other thread you 're promoting (just like the top threads about UFOs etc) which are actually psy-ops.

I am not accusing you personaly, you may be misleaded by the high level guys of your organization (who certainly know what they are doing)
edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion

edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: Removed quote of an entire previous post and inserted "reply to" tags.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This paticular person is spamming messages here on ATS all about Satan, matreya, and this rat something person. Anyways I thought he would genuinly bring something to the table instead of spam. He tends to place the same information in many formats over and over.

This would be my 2nd person on ignore if I had an ignore. Unfortunately, we get to constantly see this mess come back with some kind of twist about how it ties into anything new from the media.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If this is all Satan related, wouldn't this Satan character have popped out of a cloud or chair or VW Microbus or something of that nature, waived a magic scepter of some sort and smote you into a two headed nose-picking goat by now for dissing Soros, ATS and the like, or are you simply blowin' smoke up our collective skirts because you're bored?

Just wonderin'.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all. You can be sure that any important media is under the control of Satan and his puppets (illuminatis and other secret societies).

So, using your own twisted logic, that means that the myriad of threads you have posted on ATS have, by encouraging response, traffic etc., actually added to this “Satanic” website.

ATS does not censor the people but they promote the threads they want (by putting them in the heads and by adding flags and stars etc etc) and they drown the threads they want to hide to the people.

Well, and again using your own logic, ATS has allowed you to post your own opinions about Raj Patel etc., ad infinitum. That you didn’t get many flags or stars has nothing to do with the Mods or the owners, its all down to public response; put simply, no one believes your fanatical beliefs.

What this all boils down to is that there has been a slow but noticeable turn against your threads – mainly because of your inflexibility in belief an inability to discuss – and now you are pissed that you’re finally getting warnings about it.

ATS is not a free media, their censorship is just a bit more subtle.

Name calling again. Ok, we can both play that game: your “god” is a belligerent, tyrannical, unsubtle, dictator prone to threats and not adverse to the use of torture if “he” doesn’t get his way.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The common posters of your website are really amazing:

On one hand they all believe in the existence of conspiracies and on the other hand they refuse anything related to Satan or God.

Don't you know that all the high level people are Satan's worshippers? Why do you think all the secret societies (composed by the people you vote for and by the people who are giving you your job) are based on Satan's worship?

These powerful people are not mystic people, they take the power where it really is.... and in this world, those (in any field: showbiz, sport, corporate, politics,...etc etc) who sell their soul to Satan can get terrestrial success in this life and hell awaits them in the after life.

If Satan does all this effort to deceive the people, it's just because God is real, otherwise, Satan won't make such effort to deceive an bucnh of idiots, Satan has to get their souls.

Be logic with yourself and accept the whole Truth: Either you believe in conspiracies and in the root of the conpiracies: Satan and his puppets (and implicitly the existence of God), either you believe in the mainstream propaganda and in this case, you're just too far....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I just say lol

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Can you proove that Obama is a puppet of Satan? Can you proove that the mainstream media are propaganda tools?

Yes. If they were true. There are many occasions where mainstream media has been outed (with hard facts) for misrepresenting the truth/propaganda.
As for Obama - a "puppet of Satan"? Name a single political figure in the history of the world that has not been accused of being a "puppet of Satan"/the "Anti-Christ"/a "NWO puppet". Just because you don't like him/a particular politician doesn't mean that your accusations are true.

...it's just the same with ATS. I don't think your boss will confirm you my info.

Just see you top thread about wikileaks, it's just a big lie: wikileaks is supposed to serve the interests of george soros wow!!!....

You obviously don't know how ATS works. ATS is a member driven community. In other words, if members like a particular topic, then they flag the thread. Enough flags and it makes it to the front page. So you should rather say that "members that flag threads on ATS are puppets of Satan", seeing that it's the members that's in control of the content not "ATS" (and at this point I realise that you are very vague about what exactly you are referring to when you say "ATS")...

Also - what exactly would "Satan" achieve by putting threads about Wikileaks on the front page of ATS?

It's obvious that the last infos leaked by wikileaks are all about the preparation of WW3 and your website is just losing the people promoting a false explanation of this case. You're doing your job: to contribute to the effort to hide that wikileaks is actually preparing WW3 (in other word this war is 100% staged)...

I'm confused. I'm hiding "that wikileaks is actually preparing WW3"... And I'm hiding this by putting threads of Wikileaks on the front page (according to your theory)? Is it a reversed psychology thing?

I've given you an example with thise topic but I can quote you dozens of other thread you 're promoting (just like the top threads about UFOs etc) which are just psy-ops.

Just because you can quote threads doesn't make it actual psy-ops, nor does it show "ATS" is doing anything wrong. If I were to say "I can give several examples of your posts which shows that YOU are a puppet of Satan", does this make it true?

I am not accusing you personaly, you may be misleaded by the high level gues of your organization (who certainly know what they are doing)

I'm sure you're not. It's just that I've been here well over 5 years, and I've never seen what you're seeing. Does that mean that I'm also just another puppet blind to the obvious?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm agnostic and even i don't buy the bull your selling... .

edit on 6-12-2010 by AlfaDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'd like to ask for a single proof of a single worldly leader being a Satanist or participating in a Satanic ritual.

I will not take anything like a still photo of Clinton doing the "rock on" sign with his hands, as proof. It better be something stronger than that to fit in with your outrageous claims about Satan.

Please bring on the proofs.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Some people just have to jump on the bandwagon - anyone will do - just so long as they create a thread, and state as fact their own opinions.

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Satan and his fiends, who control the governments and the economy of this world, have staged these leaks (even if most of them are indeed genuine) and have focused on some of them more particularly.

I don't for a moment doubt that he has an agenda and that those that support wikileaks financially have an agenda, that may or may not be the same as Assange's. He has though, stood up visibly to defend and outline that agenda, and apart from publicity, that he never seems to have sought before, does not seem to have benefitted in any way from those actions. I have nothing but admiration for that alone. That he is taking on some pretty significant 'powers' provides him with all the more of my esteem. His agenda does appear to have far greater benefits to the many than it does the few, which is a damn refreshing blast of air. If that is Satanism or the NWO, then I would, perhaps, consider signing up. It is certainly far more representative of the change I would like to see than encouraging young people to dress up and shoot civilians while brainwashing them into believeing that they are protecting their country and not someone's dividend.

edit on 6-12-2010 by seeyounexttuesday because: grammar..spelling...light tinkering...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Oh go home.

If you dont like ATS then find another "satan free" forum out there and bug those people.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

On one hand they all believe in the existence of conspiracies and on the other hand they refuse anything related to Satan or God.

You really cannot differentiate between theory and reality, it seems.

conspiracy theory 

–noun
a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.
the idea that many important political events or economic and social trends are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

dictionary.reference.com...

See the words “theory” and “idea”? They indicate that, until proven, conspiracies are concepts, proposals, suggestions unsupported by any truly conclusive evidence.

Many conspiracy theories have been proven.

God and Satan have not.

Get that? Religion could, if taken to the nth degree, be regarded as a conspiracy theory, because there still isn’t any proof of it being based on fact.

As to this reply of your to my post where I pointed out that you cannot discuss your own opinions:

I just say lol

You do realise that you confirmed my point by doing that, don’t you?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Yes. If they were true. There are many occasions where mainstream media has been outed (with hard facts) for misrepresenting the truth/propaganda.
As for Obama - a "puppet of Satan"? Name a single political figure in the history of the world that has not been accused of being a "puppet of Satan"/the "Anti-Christ"/a "NWO puppet". Just because you don't like him/a particular politician doesn't mean that your accusations are true.

I have nothing special against Obama, as I've told you, no matter the puppet, the puppet masters (Satan and his fiends) are the ones who call the shots....

Obama, Bush (father and son), Sarkozy, Ahmadinejad, Netanyahu,.... are all deceived by their own greed and evil. No matter if they are aware of what they are doing or not, it's obvious that they serve a much larger plan, a plan which widely exceed them (which far more exceeds their presidential term of office).

You obviously don't know how ATS works. ATS is a member driven community. In other words, if members like a particular topic, then they flag the thread. Enough flags and it makes it to the front page. So you should rather say that "members that flag threads on ATS are puppets of Satan", seeing that it's the members that's in control of the content not "ATS" (and at this point I realise that you are very vague about what exactly you are referring to when you say "ATS")...

Lol, that's the theory, it's just like the theory of general elections, no matter your vote, the result is decided by advance.... AND YES, there are an amazing numbers of trolls who are VERY active on your website. I don't know if they are officialy affiliated or not, but they are very present and active.

Also - what exactly would "Satan" achieve by putting threads about Wikileaks on the front page of ATS?

It will contribute to mask the truth about these leaks, to make the people forget the true goal of these late leaks: to set the right conditions to start their Middle East War, wich will trig the WW3. Religion must be the trigger of the WW3 in order to definitely banish the Straight Path of God (unicity of God and obedience to his last holy book: the Koran) in exchange for a kind of "All in One Religion" (which is actually a non-religion). That way Satan will deceieve most of the people. Satan's only goal in this terrestrial life is to show to God that, we, Humans, are does not deserve our existence and are not better than him (Satan). (if he manage to deceive us, it woud proove that he's superior to us)

Just because you can quote threads doesn't make it actual psy-ops, nor does it show "ATS" is doing anything wrong. If I were to say "I can give several examples of your posts which shows that YOU are a puppet of Satan", does this make it true?

Being a puppet of Satan means that you're spreading the lies of Satan (whether you're aware of it or not). In other words, that you're contributing to replace the Truth by a lie. I am not doing Satan's job just because I am just spreading the Truth of God: test it the Truth of God does no lie.

I'm sure you're not. It's just that I've been here well over 5 years, and I've never seen what you're seeing. Does that mean that I'm also just another puppet blind to the obvious?

There are plenty of people who have been living on this earth for almost a century and they still live into an illusion (believing in their presidents and in all the lies of their society)... As long as you do the job for "them", there is no need to show you more. You should investigate who are your big boss (if you can, I doubt you can), you'll see a bit more about the big picture.

It's all about people who are manipulating other people:

The people of the pyramid at the level "n" are manipulating those who are above them at the level "n-1" ..... and the top of the pyramid is composed by Satan and his fiends, who are not human but Jinns/Spirits/devils/Shapeshifters. That's why the top of the pyramid is not connected to its bottom part.....but this does not apply for those who have taken God as their Sole Master (who are rare and are not the people who are part of the organized religions who are just other deceived people)

edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Wow. I do not see anything Satanic about ATS, Nor Wiki leaks, perhaps if anything it proves how strange our world we live in with both of their existences. I would suppose you are using the Word "Satan", in a symbolic evil sense as appose to the essence of a evil bad guy just throwing monkey wrenches into the flow of existence.

Sounds like someone needs to stop critically thinking about things that do not directly effect their lives, and get back on with life.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I've told you I do not speak with trolls. It's like chatting with a bot.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Being a puppet of Satan means that you're spreading the lies of Satan (whether you're aware of it or not). In other words, that you're contributing to replace the Truth by a lie. I am not doing Satan's job just because I am just spreading the Truth of God: test it the Truth of God does no lie.

Assange's mother was a puppeteer, a 'Puppet Mistress' if you like.

Perhaps he's Pinocchio.

edit on 6-12-2010 by seeyounexttuesday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join