It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I have to agree with you. The idea isn't at all far fetched. There could very well be a hidden agenda behind ATS. However, if everyone thought that, no one would come here! That's why I'm trying to convince the OP that you have to draw the line when it comes to all of these conspiracies (man, I'm getting tired of typing that word).

ATS is at least a medium where we can all share our ideas. The vast majority of content from this site stems from its users and not the site owners so if anyone's intent is to be questioned, it should be the individual poster who's claiming whatever it is they're claiming and not the site owners.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
May I suggest some introspection?

May I suggest you to apply your own recommandation on yourself? It's really a fair peace of advice (thats' not to insult wou).

I have not said that you were all Satan's worshippers, all I've said is that ATS is a tool between the hands of the servants of Satan (just like most of the mainstream media), it does not imply that each one of you worships Satan. I am sure that most of the mods are just brave people who are doing their job without having all these considerations. You're simply misleaded, just like the people who believe in their governments (they are not mandatory bad people, they are just misleaded)

I am not insulting anyone, I am really transmiting to you a genuine warning from God, and my claims are TRUE.. I am aware that many of you will have a different point of view, but I cannot do anything for these people, they are simply wrong and I cannot do anything for them (I cannot make see those who are blinded by God), I cannot change the Truth of God and accept your perdition instead. No matter if you believe me or not, it won't change anything to the Truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all. You can be sure that any important media is under the control of Satan and his puppets (illuminatis and other secret societies).

I honestly feel this is perpahs the most dangerous form of disinformation there is, as it basically wants people to accept we are up against something inhuman and presumably many times more powerful than ourselves.

That at best we can be slaves or pawns to either a ill defined absent God on one hand, or a ill defined absent God/Fallen Angel/Villan on the other.

Either way it's pretty much just a plea for people to stick their heads in the sand and prey that something more powerful than a human shows up to sort it all out, which is basically just the same old debilitating tactic of getting humans to do little to nothing in the face of the evils and injustices that other men create.

In humble oppinion the clearly human problems plagueing the world can be handled by humans, dieties and space aliens need not apply.

Unemployment is bad enough as it is, without more illegal aliens taking up jobs!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

we me/you have to take their word for it

Utter rubbish. I not have to take yours or anybody's else word for anything. Especially when you put it like that I won't believe a single thing out of your mouth!

As for mars. 1) We can always find it & see it with a Telescope 2) Astronomers through the ages going back to ancient people of the Middle East & South America have documented it's existence. 3) There are mountains of bodies of work & documentation 4) There is agreement within the scientific community of it's existence!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Agreed, Second line... HEY but, people this is ATS, we already knew it wasn't free. Overlord has stated before he has every way to moderate how he likes. I'm a firm believer this site is a suppressor website, and my evidence for that statement goes with all the threads going to the trash. If this was truly an abovetopsecret website IMO, You'd be able to read the closed threads even if the op's didn't quite like what they were reading....

OP I'm with you on this one, Things are looking fishy, and I believe ATS is part of it....

"Don't Censor me ATS!"

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
I mean...as Rothschild said in some interview...the internet is the hardest thing to surveil, cause of the speed with which the information is being uploaded. So the most logical step would be, to create and fund a couple of sites on which most of the conspiracy theories are being posted in order to control and monitor the exchange of information. Just my 2 cents on this...

You know, simply by saying that, he plants a seed of doubt in everyone... particularly members of this site, because its such a sensitive subject. So it simply could have been an attack... a rather genius one if you ask me.

That interview definitely makes you think twice about these sites, but I've already done that, and I'm well aware that these 'conspiracy forums' could very well be fronts for the CIA or the Illuminati or whoever else is running the world. When you reduce it to its bear minimum, if in fact the sites are legit, you can guarantee TPTB are watching them and even participating in them, so regardless, they're still doing what they can to keep their agenda on track.

As I've stated it before, you've got to draw the line somewhere... or else NO discussion would be taking place.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Believe in good and evil, It's out there. And your obviously an ATS fan boy which there is nothing wrong with that unless it blinds you... I stand by my last comment if ATS was a true abovetopsecret site, they wouldn't need to censor.

"Don't censor me ATS!"

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Remember Satan and his friends work within the constraints of their creator
everything is for the progress of the nwo the NOW WORLD ORDER

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

OP I'm with you on this one, Things are looking fishy, and I believe ATS is part of it....

Remove the tin foil. Most threads/posts are removed from T & C breaches. Read this thread

Here

Say whatever you want about the Overlord but is he lying in this thread about what has been censored? Opinion please? you cannot dodge this now!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizTheWiz

Remember Satan and his friends work within the constraints of their creator
everything is for the progress of the nwo the NOW WORLD ORDER

The masses will win, Don't fret. Without evil there is no good, so in my mind it's like a ying and yang effect. Need the yang to get the ying.

The power to do good is much more powerful than the power to commit evil... Down with the negative and up with the positive. That's what I'm saying, Project + energy! It's the best for everyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Why not just use ATS as the point of your thread, that would suffice for the purpose. Instead you had to add the "big bad wolf" aka Wikileaks. Have another look round the 'net, it will be no surprise then, to find yonks of forums with amazingly similar topics on the subject of Wikileaks. Methinks the fun is just starting. In the meantime, I'm pretty sick of all these condescending threads.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's all part of the plan. And I'm here to deceive ATS. Bwahahaha!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
ATS as any major media is also under the control of these powerful people who are implementing Satan's plan, don't think that ATS is different from Fox NEws or CNN or CBS....

You honestly don't see a difference between a website of member generated content, wholly owned by a small group and multinational mega media corps who generate their own content?

We're a platform. Your participation here is demonstrative of that. Go show up at CNN or Fox and see how much air time they give you. Yes, there is a difference. The fact that you can't see it isn't doing much for your credibility in discerning reality from whatever it is you're dealing with.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Remove the tin foil. Most threads/posts are removed from T & C breaches. Read this thread

Here

Say whatever you want about the Overlord but is he lying in this thread about what has been censored? Opinion please? you cannot dodge this now!

Yes I'm talking directly about the T&S of ATS, If ATS was a place to "Deny Ignorance" We wouldn't be hiding threads just because they don't fit the ATS "agenda". Doesn't sound real Above Top Secret to me, Sounds almost like a CIA operation trying to control information. Anyways either way I feel ATS opens eyes, But at the same time I feel like for all the good it's doing it's also very evil for the censorship...

I just posted a way to end world hunger, and I'm censored. I find that evil, If you don't, I dunno what to say to you.

You must want your brother or father or sister or mom to die in a false war if you don't believe me.
edit on 6-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

link   
What's with all the religious nuts flooding ATS, how come a thread like this ends up on the freaking frontpage? This is pure slander towards ATS/WikiLeaks, get your head together please...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Why not just use ATS as the point of your thread, that would suffice for the purpose. Instead you had to add the "big bad wolf" aka Wikileaks. Have another look round the 'net, it will be no surprise then, to find yonks of forums with amazingly similar topics on the subject of Wikileaks. Methinks the fun is just starting. In the meantime, I'm pretty sick of all these condescending threads.

Because ATS and Wikileaks are both farces. That's why, The op just pointed it out. Both CIA operations, IMO.

"ats don't censor me bro"

link   
The OP is quite right. ATS is deceiving us almost completely. It's not ATS proper that is doing this. It's not ATS management or moderation that is doing this. It is threads and posts such as the OP right here. This is the deception, and we fall for it. The OP has what, nearly 50 flags and tons of stars. Who gave them to him? We did. So when you get upset at posts like this, I think we have to ask ourselves a crucial question: Is ATS worth your time? For me it is marginal, but once in awhile a gem of gold will percolate to the top of the trash heap, and like an addicted gambler waiting for that one big score, I stick around in hopes one day it will finally appear.

link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!

Do you think you're original op? Do you think you're the only one to come to ATS with a "warning from god" or some "explosive info about ATS being in league with so and so"? You're not.

You won't be the last either, in case you're wondering why you're not finding such a willing crowd of fools here.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AphexTwins
What's with all the religious nuts flooding ATS, how come a thread like this ends up on the freaking frontpage? This is pure slander towards ATS/WikiLeaks, get your head together please...

My head is still together, no bullet fragments or baseball bats to my head yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join