Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 8
72
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.


We don't censor people. But we don't put up with childish behavior. We don't put up with hoaxes, we don't put up with harassment of individuals here, we don't put up with bigotry...

If that's censorship to you on a board run by a business trying to make money, then perhaps you should open your own online forum. And when it is flooded by trite, unintelligent posts, cursing, and false information, and all of this starts costing you money, you'll remember this post.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
edit on 6-12-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn
 


O and since your a moderator, your obviously a "fanboy".... I talked about this earlier, Nothing wrong with being a fan of ATS. It's just when it takes you to the next step of defending something you don't even know 100% sure isn't a secret operation trying to deceive the masses. How can you my friend be so sure ATS is the right place to be? Your not. Once again I'll reiterate ATS should not be censoring info, ANY INFO. If this was a true ABOVETOPSECRET website... I believe that all stuff deleted should have it's own forum... True openness. Not just the owners one sided view of reality. Which is basically currently what ATS is. A false reality.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 

If you are suggesting that Christianity is the only way, I'm not sure what to tell you, because logic is obviously beyond you. At the very least, the message of Christianity has been manipulated into one of fear and self-destructive, self-blaming, guilt-ridden blind worship. "Here, faithful (read: blind) Christians. Take these 2000+ year old books literally, don't ever research or ask questions, remain as stupid as possible, allow yourself to be walked upon by those in control, and you might get to Heaven IF you're one of the chosen few." That's the basic agenda behind the message.

And before you accuse me of being a minion of Satan, which is what I fully expect you and people like you to do, let me assure you that I am not, I despise TPTB, and I have nothing but love for humanity as a whole. The symbols and rituals used in modern Christianity can ALL be traced back to Astrology and the occult, including the symbol of the cross, the ritual of communion, meeting on SUNday, the Catholics' worship of Mary (the goddess) and the saints, and the various bits of occult symbolism hidden in the Bible's account of Christ's life. If you open your eyes and look for yourself, the evidence is ALL OVER. Wake up.

I'm not suggesting that something demonic in nature may not be behind the NWO (I suspect whatever it is is too evil to be human), and it is well documented that our leaders worship Lucifer among other gods and have summoned extradimensional entities using Satanic rituals, but to place narrow-minded religious labels on everything when it is clear that religion is being used in the agenda is completely ignorant.

Any religion or belief system which forbids you from thinking is suspect in my opinion.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
I have not said that you were all Satan's worshippers, all I've said is that ATS is a tool between the hands of the servants of Satan (just like most of the mainstream media), it does not imply that each one of you worships Satan. I am sure that most of the mods are just brave people who are doing their job without having all these considerations. You're simply misleaded, just like the people who believe in their governments (they are not mandatory bad people, they are just misleaded)


No, you didn't call me (or anyone else that I can recall) Satan's worshipper. You did however call us Puppets of Satan. And that's insulting because...
1. you insult my/our intelligence. As I've said previously: We've got a collection of some of the greatest minds. Are all these great minds simply to blind/dumb to see "the truth"?
2. you insult my/our Faith. You are saying that my/our faith is not strong enough to protect us from Satan...
3. you insult my seniors/administrators. You're saying that they are bad people doing a bad job of leading me/us/ I've known these guys/girls for years. To be honest I trust them more than I trust some folks I know in real life.



I am not insulting anyone, I am really transmiting to you a genuine warning from God, and my claims are TRUE.. I am aware that many of you will have a different point of view, but I cannot do anything for these people, they are simply wrong and I cannot do anything for them (I cannot make see those who are blinded by God), I cannot change the Truth of God and accept your perdition instead. No matter if you believe me or not, it won't change anything to the Truth.

How certain are you that it's God you're hearing?

You are not the first person in the history of the world to say that they bring a message from God. As a matter of fact you're not the first person on ATS who claims to be a messenger of God, spreading "the Truth". Sadly, this is one of those occasions where I have to shake my head in sadness because it's obvious that you're not a messenger of the God I worship. The God I know is a God of love and peace. He will never give such an antagonistic message. Such a demeaning message.

Look around you. Look at this thread. You are obviously failing your attempt to "spread the truth"... You're doing it all wrong. If you are truly a messenger of God, then you should seriously reconsider your strategy. Because I'm pretty sure the mission and vision is to gain followers - not make people even more negative towards religion.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn
 




Every thread that is deleted is "censorship". My friend.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 


Well, here's an idea, and I know this is difficult to swallow because it's honest...So bear with me...


STOP POSTING ON ATS IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.

GO AWAY. WE DON'T NEED YOUR "CONTRIBUTIONS".



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
I have not said that you were all Satan's worshippers, all I've said is that ATS is a tool between the hands of the servants of Satan (just like most of the mainstream media), it does not imply that each one of you worships Satan. I am sure that most of the mods are just brave people who are doing their job without having all these considerations. You're simply misleaded, just like the people who believe in their governments (they are not mandatory bad people, they are just misleaded)


No, you didn't call me (or anyone else that I can recall) Satan's worshipper. You did however call us Puppets of Satan. And that's insulting because...
1. you insult my/our intelligence. As I've said previously: We've got a collection of some of the greatest minds. Are all these great minds simply to blind/dumb to see "the truth"?
2. you insult my/our Faith. You are saying that my/our faith is not strong enough to protect us from Satan...
3. you insult my seniors/administrators. You're saying that they are bad people doing a bad job of leading me/us/ I've known these guys/girls for years. To be honest I trust them more than I trust some folks I know in real life.



I am not insulting anyone, I am really transmiting to you a genuine warning from God, and my claims are TRUE.. I am aware that many of you will have a different point of view, but I cannot do anything for these people, they are simply wrong and I cannot do anything for them (I cannot make see those who are blinded by God), I cannot change the Truth of God and accept your perdition instead. No matter if you believe me or not, it won't change anything to the Truth.

How certain are you that it's God you're hearing?

You are not the first person in the history of the world to say that they bring a message from God. As a matter of fact you're not the first person on ATS who claims to be a messenger of God, spreading "the Truth". Sadly, this is one of those occasions where I have to shake my head in sadness because it's obvious that you're not a messenger of the God I worship. The God I know is a God of love and peace. He will never give such an antagonistic message. Such a demeaning message.

Look around you. Look at this thread. You are obviously failing your attempt to "spread the truth"... You're doing it all wrong. If you are truly a messenger of God, then you should seriously reconsider your strategy. Because I'm pretty sure the mission and vision is to gain followers - not make people even more negative towards religion.



We are all puppets of God and Satan... We make the decisions that make our path evil or good. Just what it feels like to me. I don't think that's an insult I don't see why'd you take it as one.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 


seems you hit a nerve lol...



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM
reply to post by projectvxn
 


O and since your a moderator, your obviously a "fanboy".... I talked about this earlier, Nothing wrong with being a fan of ATS. It's just when it takes you to the next step of defending something you don't even know 100% sure isn't a secret operation trying to deceive the masses. How can you my friend be so sure ATS is the right place to be? Your not. Once again I'll reiterate ATS should not be censoring info, ANY INFO. If this was a true ABOVETOPSECRET website... I believe that all stuff deleted should have it's own forum... True openness. Not just the owners one sided view of reality. Which is basically currently what ATS is. A false reality.


No kid, sorry. ATS is a BUSINESS.

When you grow up and move out of mommy's house and have to start one of these of your own you'll understand.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 


If you think ATS is a farce, clear off, we don't need people like you flooding the threads with your garbage, go on sling yer hook, and take that pesky mutt off yours too, he's stinking up the rug.

(mods, please don't slap a penalty for me on that, I'm sick of the ATS bashing, but I tried to be humorous about it)

EDIT: lol, projectvxn beat me to the rant anyway, nice one
edit on 6/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Satan, again?

What a headache this machination has become.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 


Well, here's an idea, and I know this is difficult to swallow because it's honest...So bear with me...


STOP POSTING ON ATS IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.

GO AWAY. WE DON'T NEED YOUR "CONTRIBUTIONS".



Obviously your contribution wasn't needed , because if I didn't want to be here I wouldn't be here, But I want to be here. I want to respond to you ATS 100% believers... I'm a human being with a brain like yours, looking for answers and yourself as a moderator telling me to leave because you don't agree....


That's just the typical ATS BS and that's why this topic will never die.... Truth is being censored. People realize it, Do you think it would have as many flags if this was just all BS?



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 


Well, here's an idea, and I know this is difficult to swallow because it's honest...So bear with me...


STOP POSTING ON ATS IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.

GO AWAY. WE DON'T NEED YOUR "CONTRIBUTIONS".



Obviously your contribution wasn't needed , because I do want to be here, But I don't want to feel as others feel.Which is the feeling of censorship. I want to respond to you ATS 100% believers... I'm a human being with a brain like yours, looking for answers and yourself as a moderator telling me to leave because you don't agree....


That's just the typical ATS BS and that's why this topic will never die.... Truth is being censored. People realize it, Do you think it would have as many flags if this was just all BS?
edit on 6-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Satan and his fiends, who control the governments and the economy of this world, have staged these leaks (even if most of them are indeed genuine) and have focused on some of them more particularly.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Spread this religious B.S. at church, not here.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 


seems you hit a nerve lol...


Yeah, the annoying one.


What many don't get is that we see these childish complaints all day long...

We have to sit there and put up with being accused of all kinds of ridiculousness.
And when we try to correct the record then we're just being controlled by an external force of some kind..


Just food for thought.
edit on 6-12-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-7-2010 by Springer because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And this is exactly why this field makes for much better entertainment than it does study. Thank you for helping discredit people who really think critically about all this, TruthIsFromGod. You're doing wonderful Works you are.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn
 


Well said sir, no one is being forced to be here on this site, if certain individuals have such feelings regarding ATS then it is more than obvious what they should do.

Peace,

Seq



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Wikileaks does not serve the interests of one guy (Soros is just a puppet among many others), it's rather a much more powerful system which is behind Wikileaks and it serves a much higher purpose.

The world leaders are all puppets of Satan

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all. You can be sure that any important media is under the control of Satan and his puppets (illuminatis and other secret societies).




"...But I'm no puppeteer.....I don't make things happen. It doesn't work like that...."


I don't believe in god or Satan. But even if I did, like the line says...'I don't make things happen." Even if there was a Satan, he doesn't pull any strings.

But what I don't understand, is why the OP is on this site, if it's the work of the devil and he doesn't approve of it?

People are always hating on Satan on ATS.

Why can we never get any Sympathy for the Devil here?

Well it's about time to get some.

edit on 6-12-2010 by webpirate because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn
 


Bro I have a child... These aren't childish complaints. Your the one typing all CAPS telling me to leave because I don't agree... Come on, All I'm saying is you guys CENSOR, when you don't need to.


And honest to GOD, I'm not trying to start anything with any moderator, I just saw this topic and just trying to have an INTELLIGENT discussion.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM
 


Well, here's an idea, and I know this is difficult to swallow because it's honest...So bear with me...


STOP POSTING ON ATS IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.

GO AWAY. WE DON'T NEED YOUR "CONTRIBUTIONS".



Obviously your contribution wasn't needed , because I do want to be here, But I don't want to feel as others feel.Which is the feeling of censorship. I want to respond to you ATS 100% believers... I'm a human being with a brain like yours, looking for answers and yourself as a moderator telling me to leave because you don't agree....


That's just the typical ATS BS and that's why this topic will never die.... Truth is being censored. People realize it, Do you think it would have as many flags if this was just all BS?
edit on 6-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

Geez you're retarded, we don't believe in ATS, we believe in the forum it provides, you on the other hand believe in a fictional character floating around somewhere above our heads. You want answers but all you do is run around in circles, falling back to your religion when you see fit... you look for answers in threads like this which are pure unfiltered bull#.

This thread has so many flasg because the influx of religious idiots boomed over the last summer, threads like this popping up every week, grow up, get a 'normal' sense of logic and reasoning or GTFO!
edit on 6-12-2010 by AphexTwins because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
72
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join