It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowman Theft !! UK crime wave ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry to have to tell you all but the UK has just entered a 'stupid' phase....

One woman, in the link below has used to emergency services to report the theft of her Snowman......!!!!!

God, if this is what society is becoming / has become then the Gene pool is most certainly shallow as I post this....

What hope for us all ???

www.bbc.co.uk...

I know this is not a conspiracy, but then maybe it might be the start of something But does anyone else suddenly feel more intelligent !!
Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Snow wonder emergency services have to take cuts, they're wasting money on duff callouts.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Maybe he went on hols to the pole to visit relatives.. Just forgot to leave a note for her when he went ...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Please don't assume all people in the UK are as dumb as that woman, or as mean as the people who stole the snowman either. It's not an emergency but entering someones property and damaging anything IS a crime, so yes she's an idiot for calling on the emergency line but what happened to her should not be trivialised, as the acceptance of petty crime is as bad as the acceptance of major crime, they both result in the breakdown of decent society. Think about it, what kind of degenerate do you have to be to steal someones snowman, for £2 and a couple of spoons?!?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

Doyle

I agree with your reply, most are not 'as daft' as this woman and YES i do think we should NOT trivialise crime of anysort. In actual fact I would be quite happy with a ZERO tolerance policy....

But it is a sad fact that some people DO NOT think for themselves and perhaps were never really educated enough to understand how our society should work.....

I think she was also showing off, why not use buttons and sticks instead of £2 pound coins and spoons........ it's just too inviting for a 'feral' in todays world..

Regards

PurpleDOG UK
edit on 3-12-2010 by PurpleDog UK because: spelling correction

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Heh yeah, sad as it is you're probably right. I also have used the word 'feral' to describe some in our society, glad to see I'm not the only one with that theory.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
How ridiculous! We all know that snowpeople (politically correct) only last a small time frame anyway. Even they seem to know and accept it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cd53c56f938.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I know this is not a conspiracy,

Of course it is a conspiracy. The government sent the SAS in to stop people having fun.

CX

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Would it not be classed as kidnapping?

Snowmen are people too you know.

CX.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Maybe because when we were kids we made them as huge as possible, but how exactly do you steal a snowman?

top topics

join