It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks.org domain killed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDeader
List of Wikileaks Mirrors in case they take down some domains / attacking the servers again:

Wikileaks Mirrors

Thanks Deader,
Loads of links there. I got the Swiss one from AOL.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

JUSTsaw this on the cable gate site

"Every American schoolchild is taught that George Washington – the country’s first President – could not tell a lie. If the administrations of his successors lived up to the same principle, today’s document flood would be a mere embarrassment. Instead, the US Government has been warning governments -- even the most corrupt -- around the world about the coming leaks and is bracing itself for the exposures."

Isn't that abraham lincoln you know good ol honest abe........ Wikileaks is uttery dumb sometimes look for yourself

I don't care what you taught it is blantant ignorance on behalf of wikileaks the "fable" as you say is abraham lincoln not george washington wikieleaks is spreading propaganda again.

edit on 3-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

JUSTsaw this on the cable gate site

"Every American schoolchild is taught that George Washington – the country’s first President – could not tell a lie. If the administrations of his successors lived up to the same principle, today’s document flood would be a mere embarrassment. Instead, the US Government has been warning governments -- even the most corrupt -- around the world about the coming leaks and is bracing itself for the exposures."

Isn't that abraham lincoln you know good ol honest abe........ Wikileaks is uttery dumb sometimes look for yourself

I don't care what you taught it is blantant ignorance on behalf of wikileaks the "fable" as you say is abraham lincoln not george washington wikieleaks is spreading propaganda again.

I thought it was whoever cut down the cherry tree said that??? Another GWya causing trouble

edit on 3-12-2010 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
there is a Wikileaks.fi domain now .

its in the finnish news papers

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

George Washington cut down his father's cherry tree and when his father asked him about it, unlike you or I, who would have said, "Speak to my attorney.", George said, "I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my Lawn Boy, tree trimmer, sport ute's "cherry picker" attachment. Sue me." Or something like that.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

What is funny is that I posted the short-story as my answer, and then he (thecinic) turned around and called me a liar.

See...

CLICK HERE FOR MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE

Wikileaks was using a short story (fable) in order to take a jab at the United States. Since they didn't know it was based upon fiction, they tried to use it as if it was legit history.

Wikileaks is an EPIC FAIL!

edit on 3-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Then why is honest abe called honest abe BECAUSE HE NEVER TOLD A LIE!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Then why is honest abe called honest abe BECAUSE HE NEVER TOLD A LIE!!!

Did you even read and make a collation between the quote being used (by Wikileaks) and "The Cherry Tree" story about George Washington?

Suggestion:: Read the short story again, and then reread the Wikileaks quote you provided.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
abe was call honest abe because of his honest drunk ramblings
george washington cut down his fathers hemp tree

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
AMAZON HAS CLOSED WIKILEAKS: I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT ON AMAZON!

Boycott you too Amazon: delete the orders you didn´t receive yet and close your account!

Teach them who has the power!

www.facebook.com...[editb y]edit on 3-12-2010 by nuspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by smurfy

What is funny is that I posted the short-story as my answer, and then he (thecinic) turned around and called me a liar.

See...

CLICK HERE FOR MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE

Wikileaks was using a short story (fable) in order to take a jab at the United States. Since they didn't know it was based upon fiction, they tried to use it as if it was legit history.

Wikileaks is an EPIC FAIL!

Sure, I've been called a liar on this forum too! but my name ain't GWya or AL
On the other the hand MSM is going with the "nothing new here" theme as to the wikileaks embassy cables releases, BBC news 24 brought out a senior reporter tonight to emphasise that, except for North Korea/China of course, and this reporter hasn't been around for yonks...?? I should add that the reporter is Jon Simpson, who is well respected, and he does also say in his report about the remarkable co-incidence of the warrant brought out on Julian Assange which is unrelated to the leaks. Again, on the other hand it is not news that since the start of the issue of numbers of cables, there are a proliferation of posts in many other forums with the same "nothing new here" concept. That concept, which now includes MSM, can only be then an endorsement that the cables are in fact, real and not disinfo, are probably hypocritical in nature so far.
edit on 3-12-2010 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by INEDI

This is becoming a really big deal, the big question is: WHO ordered it and WHO is running it.

And how come there are cables going back to 66, but nothing for the period a few years before Yousef first bombed WTC to a few years after he died?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuspy

Boycott you too Amazon: delete the orders you didn´t receive yet and close your account!

www.facebook.com...[editb y]edit on 3-12-2010 by nuspy because: (no reason given)

That's funny, I canceled an order today, completely unrelated but it was the first time ever and I've been using Amazon for years. I wonder how many orders would need to be canceled for them to even notice.
edit on 3-12-2010 by bigern because: (no reason given)

edit: not sure why it came out so small, tried to fix it, can't
edit on 3-12-2010 by bigern because: size

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You know what's funny. You need 1000's of computers in a database to put forth a DDos Attack. Another way this is done is with zombie computers. Zombie Computers are from normal everyday PC/Internet users that hackers can gain access too if they are on a unsecured wifi network. Oh, and Starbucks.
edit on 3-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
is there any truth to the rumor that asange has cables regarding UFO's. if true it would be interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

yes there is
he did a question and answer session and apently there
are cables with references to ufos
cool huh

xploder

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Do we really have to question why Wikileaks is being attacked so much? Its pretty obvious.

Wikileaks has crossed into new territory by releasing the Cable documents. No longer is Wikileaks just an American 'threat', as previously made by the leaks of the Afghanistan and Iraq war logs. Its now a 'threat' to every country who has ever associated with the United States, and these documents are only partly revealed! There are obvious reasons why the site has been under attack. If you think back a few months ago, the U.S. Governments' official stance toward Wikileaks was one of annoyance, nothing more. Now most of the world powers and their trade partners, including the United States, are publicly outraged. Why the change? The Cable documents of course. To make things more interesting, the founder of Wikileaks is now suddenly a fugitive criminal. Where were these charges before the Cable leaks? These attacks signify a dramatic shift in information power. Wikileaks has obviously gotten a hold of some very important information. Information the world powers don't want us to know. This information WILL BE MADE PUBLIC, you can bet on that. The world powers have already let the cat out of the bag by reacting so violently to these information leaks. Too many people are involved in this, and too many are starting to realize the gravity of this documents. The only way now is forward.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuspy

Even though I disagree with Amazon's decision, I'll still shop on there for my Christmas shopping
Hey, I like 1 day shipping. Whatever.

Kryyptyk

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Too true. Plus its doubtful that even a few hundred people could make a dent in Amazon's profit. They are the Walmart of the Internet. >_>

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join