It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
But who know..
the huge number of warships is very strange...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hey guys awsome thread.
havent had enough time to read through and watch evderything yet.
however it drew me to this online.
it was published in 1980 by the royal society of london.
intresting stuff.
looks like this place has been looked at gefore for wierd propertys.

royal society london

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's not exactly a stargate and if I must guess, there will be ten similar ones throughout the planet, twelve in overall. The other one was the fake oil spill in the Mexican Gulf. The oil spill was the cover up for that one. So ten remains. This is just confirms my theory a long time ago, so to me, nothing new here.

The remaining ten will be throughout the planet, four in Europe, one in China, one in Middle America, one in South America, two in North America and one in Greenland.

Have a nice day.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Damn.
Inter-dimensional Muslim Radicals are the worst.

However the Muslim New Radicals are a pretty great Iranian 90's pop cover band..

تو موسیقی در تو کردم اجازه ندهید که برو تو موسیقی در تو کردم یک رقص چپ این جهان را از طریق کشیدن میخوام تسلیم نشو شما باید دلیلی برای زندگی آیا می توانم فراموش نکنید ما تنها چیزی است که ما را دریافت کنید

edit on 3-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Pretty interesting indeed, Ive been keeping my eye on this for sometime now..I would love it if it was some 'Stargate' type device under the water.

Maybe its in Atlantis and hope no Wraith come through. =p

but seriously,its good food for thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 13arrows

The so called "stargates" are on different locations, close to these ones, but these vortexes are created by something else. These things are not the "stargates" rather something which is connecting to them.

Only one of the "stargates" or whatever you call them is under water. Ten is on land, underground (From these ten, one is under a nice desert) and the last one is under ice.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
based on the way our earth is magnetically balanced itself, don't you think it woul dmake sense there are some places in which the polarity readings are skewed i will draw a picture and post it here in a sec...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d640a7ed8d.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12/3/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

and this broad middle area would cover places like, the burmuda triangle and the gulf of aden, as as being on the fringe of places like sedona .....
edit on 12/3/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I recently read something about the Ark of the Covenant possibly being in Yemen, I wasn't sure if the thread was here on ATS or somewhere else. Interesting if true.

If your going to refer to something such as this, from something you read.. Atleast list the source. I will take a guess and say you read it in the book of genesis.

"THE BOOK OF GENESIS: ILLUSTRATED, by R. Crumb. (W.W. Norton & Co., $24.95.) The legendary artist tackles the first book of the Bible. There are over 1,500 mentioned word's for "The Covenant".

EDIT: To the OP. I believe this is just a redirection as to why the polar shift of the world is happening. The Earth's core is slowing down and could reverse, resulting in a magnetic shift of the poles. North will be South and the South will be North. It's supposed to happen every 100,000 Years, and we just so happen to fall on that mark.
edit on 4-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
But who know..
the huge number of warships is very strange...

You say "I read on the internet" 12 times in your 4min video.. I guess the saying from Abraham of "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" has gone out the window.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

That's wierd,i had a dream where the sky turned red,locusts swarmed in the air and a magnetic force pulled me towards the water. This could be a revelation of the last part of my dream.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by neonitus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5171f492b891.jpg[/atsimg]

Now I don't know who if this legit or not but i was intrigued by the picture posted above as it resembles something that was mentioned in original article

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5133f6fefcda.png[/atsimg]

or if we turn it side ways does it remind you of anything?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a882d219bc7.png[/atsimg]

Eye of Horus (Pic took from original article)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5d11ca2642d.jpg[/atsimg]

Thought this was a nice coincidence. If it's true, is the eye itself the shape of the portal?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

This is a clear indication of a Hoax.

I'm sorry but unless this story is corroborated by someone other than Sorcha Fall then it is not really worth my time reading.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
lol pirates.

If we put that much team effort into finding terrorists we wouldn't have a terrorist problem.

I can just see one of their little "pirate" ships coming across a real battle ship lol.they wouldn't stand a chance,Nobody would be stupid enough to take on a real battle ship..unless they were starving..even then it would be easier just to catch some fish...Naw let's be pirates.I can't see the world getting together for a couple of pirates.Unless there was an army of pirates.But why would all these countries get together because of a few pirates?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

This just in:

Apparently this "News" is only available on Kook sites, and "Apparently" there's a Media Blackout (Naturally), so therefore there are no pics, sounds or any real details.

However even when there is a Media Blackout, the Kook sites got wind of it.
That must mean it's real man and the Government is covering it up.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I recently read something about the Ark of the Covenant possibly being in Yemen, I wasn't sure if the thread was here on ATS or somewhere else. Interesting if true.

If your going to refer to something such as this, from something you read.. Atleast list the source. I will take a guess and say you read it in the book of genesis.

"THE BOOK OF GENESIS: ILLUSTRATED, by R. Crumb. (W.W. Norton & Co., $24.95.) The legendary artist tackles the first book of the Bible. There are over 1,500 mentioned word's for "The Covenant".

EDIT: To the OP. I believe this is just a redirection as to why the polar shift of the world is happening. The Earth's core is slowing down and could reverse, resulting in a magnetic shift of the poles. North will be South and the South will be North. It's supposed to happen every 100,000 Years, and we just so happen to fall on that mark.
edit on 4-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

Errrr...No sir I think he was refering to this ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not the Book of Genesis.

But thanks for the advertisement nonetheless.
edit on 4-12-2010 by WHITEHEAD because: additional detail

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You guys do know that "stargates" are a made up thing from a tv show, right?

You do realise that tv shows aren't actually real life, don't you?

The people in them are A-C-T-O-R-S - look it up in a dictionary if you don't believe me.

What next? Are the Vulcans going to be modifying Cpt Kirks warp coils to try and deal with his Klingons?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Earthquakes are used by God to communicate with the world -- always in a confusing way. The earthquake in Haiti was accompanied by Sunspot in the shape of the Haitian island group. Then another earthquake and another sunspot in the shape of the islands where that earthquake happened occurred.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Late last month, when the Owner of this forum (SkepticOverlord) was arguing with me about whether these earthquakes were acts of God (he's fighting to stay an "Atheist"), there was an earthquake off the coast of the place I live (Southampton, NY) -- very rare for this area.

The word "Magnetic" converts to "Magic" -- an act of GOD. Lots more miracles are coming. The word "Covenant" converts to "Code ET". There are not "Stargates", but the word "Stargate" contains coded messages.

See the websites listed in my Profile.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
You guys do know that "stargates" are a made up thing from a tv show, right?
You do realise that tv shows aren't actually real life, don't you?
The people in them are A-C-T-O-R-S - look it up in a dictionary if you don't believe me.
What next? Are the Vulcans going to be modifying Cpt Kirks warp coils to try and deal with his Klingons?

Boy, do you have lots to learn. There is a very fuzzy line around what's real and unreal.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WHITEHEAD

Thanks for that WHITEHEAD, seems some people just don't read the posts before making their reply's.

There is something serious going on in the gulf...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

With all these different countries having a military presence in this area,there must be people out there that are in the know...This obviously affects alot of people, the human race no less, so I urge anyone with any inside information to get involved with this thread (or other) and enlighten us.
...there must be military affilliates out there that are aware of this situation and although you have a duty to your country your utmost duty is to the human race and hopefully your moral dictates will ensure you devulge the necessary hints/clues/information to allow us to have some indication as to the developments now unfolding in this area of the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'm not invoking Christianity with this little snippet, but myths are based on interpretations of actual events. Having said that:

Genesis 3:24 (New International Version)
After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you mean that the Cherubium is the supposed Stargate?
If so, and even if the theory is interesting, It seems more like the 'Cherubium' was a Guardian-robot.

I think the the two are connected somehow. I've said to people on more than one occasion in attempts to deconstruct Christianity that IF a "Cherubium" was left on Earth to guard the garden of Eden, AND the Bible never says it was removed, THEN according to the theory that the Bible or parts thereof are to be taken literally, THEN the Cherubium MUST still exist on Earth. "Ladies and gentlemen... we are floating in space." Wait... that's not right. That's a song by Spiritualized. What I mean to say is "Ladies and gentlemen... I think we have our Stargate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join