It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I know this is from a questionable source, but I stillfind it interesting and thought you might as well, would also be interested in hearing others opinions...
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Beginning earlier last month, this report continues, the Gulf of Aden vortex began an “extraordinary” series of “expansions” that for the first time since its discovery were preceded by earthquake activity. Important to note are that the estimated 40-60 earthquakes occurring in the Gulf of Aden this past month are, also, the first to have occurred in this region in all of modern recorded history.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods please move to appropriate thread if not in right one.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Mythkiller because: Added ATSlinks

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
awesome had to flag it hope to hear more from ya if wikileaks does have the files that would be awesome but t the same time if it is a god coming to shake things up i want a voice for the people in there not a bunch of guns and traitorous folks lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

things are moving................

watching......

cant wait for the movie..........

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. If you put together all the information that is out there right now from the current "stargate" opening and the one from months ago, it becomes clear that something very weird is going on there. I know it may not be a stargate, nut whatever it is, it is something big.

Yemen is almost of 0 value to the powers that be and has no oil reserves but lately, all the world powers have had a keen interest in the tiny country for some reason.

For me, the build up of naval vessels for supposed pirates is the give away this is huge. I mean even if there are pirates in the area, which is a little ways away from the usual haunts of pirates, the sheer number of warships and countries who have sent them, tells the story. Why would there be 60+ US warships and other warships from over 40 countries, including Chinese warships, which haven't left their territorial waters in over 80 years be there for a few stupid pirates?

Then there are pictures from space of the swirls in the water in the exact spot in the Gulf of Aden where multiple sources have claimed the stargate is located. Hmm.

I'd love to be there right now with camera in hand!

Thanks for the thread and let's hope we get more info leaked out! S&F.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Then there are pictures from space of the swirls in the water in the exact spot in the Gulf of Aden where multiple sources have claimed the stargate is located. Hmm.

what photo's?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I recently read something about the Ark of the Covenant possibly being in Yemen, I wasn't sure if the thread was here on ATS or somewhere else. Interesting if true.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thefulleffect

The beast shall rise from the sea!
Will he look something like this?
www.bertaut.com...
edit on 2-12-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hi, Sorry first of all, i just posted this too lol, I did a quick search but nothing came up yet. I just want some extra theories on this matter, so i will keep a eye on your thread, and see what any one else comes up with. Take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have allways questioned the presence of the world navys in the area under the pretence of ' pirate protection '.
There is a huge importance that is going on in the Gulf of Aden right now obviously.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

You did , it was.
http: //www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631768/pg1

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal Alert!! The author of the article in the first link of the OP is known to pen some grandiose stuff.

I'm not trying to burst bubbles but one must wonder whenever that name pops up.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nocents

Nice, thank you for finding that.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Austin powers man! Cigar shaped UFO!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I found this odd statement buried in the context of the article. Most likely to keep the story current and to give it credibility.

So dangerous has WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange become that Interpol has issued a ‘red notice’ arrest warrant for his immediate capture in order to prevent him from release the entire US “Gulf of Aden Vortex” file he currently has in his possession and China has taken the extraordinary step of launching against his website the most ‘powerful’ cyber attack ever witnessed from a government against a private website.

To what is contained in the United States secret “Gulf of Aden Vortex” file WikiLeaks has in its possession and is threatening to release it is not in our knowing.

Faal is trying to bring Assange into this. I don't think that statement has any merit whatsoever.

If we want to look for earthquake swarms, we will find plenty of them all around the world that could easily be attached to a tale like this.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Did you notice that there was the mention of the Time Wave Zero ‘Tipping point’ webbots and Timewave Zero 14 November'!
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

In the attachment above there is another link on the doc internally:

One such site, The Truth Behind The Scenes, further notes: “Another remarkable coincidence, or rather ‘synchronicity’ is that this series of earthquakes (in the stargate) fell on the very day on which the webbots and Time Wave Zero both[showed] a ‘tipping point’ indicated.”

If you click on the Another remarkable Coincidence - Around a third of the way down from that extra link it talks about the Web Bots and Time Wave Zero dating. See excerpt below.

Another remarkable coincidence, or rather ‘synchronicity’ is that this series of earthquakes (in the stargate) fell on the very day on which the webbots and Time Wave Zero both a ‘tipping point’ indicated. Clif High, the man behind the web bot project, said two weeks ago when its previous findings of 8 / 9 November to 14 November.

Gonna post this on the Time Wave Watch Thread! Watcha Think?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Here's an interesting article that pulls many salient points together:

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
THE QUICKENING: The November "Tipping Point" - President Obama, America's Dissolution, Gulf of Aden Stargate, NASA Announcements, ET/UFO Disclosure, Vatican & the Coming Sirius/Sol Convergence?!

thealienproject.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

HAHAHA We both picked that up pretty much the same time

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This may interest you as well:

Gulf of Aden axial magnetic anomaly and the Curie temperature isotherm
D. TAMSETT & R. W. GIRDLER
School of Physics, The University, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, UK

www.nature.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Eggs-cell-ent (voice of Mr. Burns)
drums fingers together.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
nevermind
already covered

edit on 12/2/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join