It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I have a few relavant questions.

How widespread are these rings? Are they in every state, country? How would they present themselves to the world? Would they come off as normal even despite these sociopathic tendencies? Do they have normal jobs? Or do they stay in the wings.. Do they get paid for this activity?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by Aeons
You misunderstand.

I don't need to believe something to use it as a thought experiment.

I can appreciate this truth....although you have to admit that it is not something in which the majority of people engage, although they should. It is what tests our beliefs and values.

Originally posted by Aeons
Though, there certainly are people in Hollywood who are Satanists. I don't need to make that part up. How common it is, or how pervasive isn't something I have any knowledge of. That there are people who subscribe to some form of Satanism is statiscally normal in the population.

I don't need to own a concept and passionately believe in it in order to be able to think about it. I certainly don't need to do so just to understand someone the way they understand themselves.

And that's why so many people tell me so many interesting things.

I believe this is true.... And statistically speaking, it is also an absolute certainty that life on this planet is *not* the only living thing(s) in the universe. However, that in and of itself does not necessarily lend credence to the idea that reptilian aliens shapeshift and permeate the wealthy families of this earth. Does that mean I won't try to objectively listen to someone's belief and view their "evidence?" Certainly....I will try, but if I find flaws in their logic or data....then I shouldn't be labeled a "government plant & satanist" for pointing it out.

I've consider the basic point here, and while I believe it is valid, I also think you need to consider that you don't need to have very many people to cause a lot of problems and commit a vast amount of damage.

A criminal pedophile is one person, yet their victims are often in the hundreds. A small network of a few individuals can do much damage, and create much evil.

I don't have to believe that their are MANY, to consider that a few can do some serious traumatic harm.

You might consider this from Margaret Mead's
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I usually consider this quote inspiring. However, it can also be considered a warning.
edit on 2011/1/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

As to who elites are - I would assume myself this group would consist of people with money, power, force and influence who have formed coteries to persevere what they have and pass it to those they have picked, appointed or created to take and continue that force.

People who by their nature have general tried to enforce some type of systematic caste system to facilitate keeping others from “diluting” that power by equaling or surpassing them.

“Self-preservation” is seconded to the group culture.

While people seem to believe that these groups are families, by nature not all of the family of any group is included in it. There simply would be too many then, and that is clearly not the case.

While I am sure that there are people who are working to do their best for others, self-preservation wins at the end of the day over paternalism.
edit on 2011/1/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

According to one of Ricky Ray's blogs, this has been ongoing for millennia. The rites performed by Satanists today are traced back to Babylonian rituals, possibly earlier. They would have disseminated from Babylon throughout the world by now, through the vectors of Rome, the Church, and Islam. There is evidence that these rituals predate recorded history and have traditionally been practiced worldwide.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I recall that there is a tribe in (Indonesia?) that practices a rite by which a child becomes an adult only by imbibing the 'male essence' of an adult. You can tell what I am getting at here.

It would seem that these rituals have been practiced worldwide for all time, but Ricky Ray's blog [linked above] asserts that these cults were established by Nimrod and Semiramis, the first tyrants after the Biblical Flood. He does make note that they were reviving rituals that had existed before the Deluge and been destroyed by God in that flood. I for one do not believe that God sent a flood to punish the sins of the world. If the Nimrod account is true, then I think that he was restoring the natural state of things (but by no means the best state).

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Ricky Ray's newer blog, linked on page 7 of this thread, has a link to information on Josef Mengele. Mengele has been mentioned in previously linked MK Ultra literature as "Dr. Green," a pseudonym that seems to have some connection with the use of the colour green in MK Ultra programs.

Mengele is alleged to have operated under U.S. protection after the war in both the United States and Canada. Among his supposed students/proteges was MK Ultra scientist Dr. Ewan Cameron, pioneer of the psychic driving technique of destroying mental resistance (torture).

Perhaps a critical point is that Mengele was the assistant of one Dr. Verschuer, who directed the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, Human Heredity, and Eugenics. This institute was funded by the Rockefeller family. Perhaps it is not surprising that, at the end of the war, the Americans wanted to protect their investments into experimental German science.

edit on 5-1-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think I may have found a match for one of the children from the photographs.

I found the picture of this girl on Stephanie Windisch-Graetz gallery page and her name is Clara Borbas from Brussels.

I googled "Clara Borbas" and apparently it's not a common name because the only thing that really turned up was a facebook page, and to my surprise, the girl on facebook happens to be from Brussels. 19 years old, blonde, and to be honest she looks just like the portrait, only older.

I really think this is her, everything seems to match up. The only thing is that she's alive, which would definitively debunk the video. There is only one way to find out if it really is her though, and that is to contact her. I don't know what language they speak over there but she probably doesn't speak English.

What do you guys think? Is it possible that this is her? If so, should we try to contact her?
edit on 5-15-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Its probably not her.

For one, i didnt see her age. Does it say it on her facebook page?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I did a Pipl Search for her name and one of the results displayed her age to be 19. The time gap seems to be accurate because in another one of Stephanie’s pictures, the one of Prince Aurele de Merode, he appears to be about the same age as the portrait of young Clara, and when I looked him up he is 19 now. So if we assume that the two pictures were taken roughly around the same time, then Clara should be about 19 now.

What are the odds of finding a girl with the same name, same city, and same age? The picture is a bit hard to discern, but the skin tone and hair color do seem to match as well.

Maybe, maybe not. It's a bit of a reach, but it's one of the few leads we have.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

I have a few relavant questions.

How widespread are these rings? Are they in every state, country? How would they present themselves to the world? Would they come off as normal even despite these sociopathic tendencies? Do they have normal jobs? Or do they stay in the wings.. Do they get paid for this activity?

Hi Don't Really,

I am not in a position to answer how widespread the phenomenon is, based on personal experience. I can only attest to what I grew up in and witnessed directly. However, I have met people in several countries who have been well known members of society who expressed distress when I brought up the subject telling me of what they knew was going on even in relatively unimportant regions with much of the local big wigs involved.

The only other elements prevailing upon how widespread this phenomenon is can be assessed from cross referencing multiple testimonies such as that of Svali, an Illuminati Programmer turned rogue, former victims of MK-Ultra which are often also part of these groups, as well as the courageous outing by former FBI station chief Ted Gunderson who investigated the CIA's role in providing children by kidnapping them for use in ritual abuse and sacrifice.

The Royal aristocratic bloodlines are for the most part involved, at least those of the leading families. Wittingly or not, to that last part I can attest although I am from the stealth bloodlines - it is clear that no choice is given to their offspring with death resulting if you don't comply. My mother took us away overseas given that I wouldn't assume the role designated for me to 'officiate' knife in hand. That apparently saved me although there were a number of attempts on my life including kidnapping and rape designed to terminate in murder, which by some miracle I escaped to survive.

They come off perfectly normal, except once you know them, their kind that it, intimately, you can recognize them. There is something harsh in the eyes, an ability to shut down and a subtle brutality in manner which is sometimes well disguised by flowery or witty language, pleasant social solicitations and a display of decorum. They hold normal jobs, which depending on the pecking order of their lineage can go from mid-level to the highest reaches.

Don't you ever wonder why some people never get fired, despite tremendous blunders and appalling incompetence? You could say that their hemoglobin has outranked their neurone patterns, yet the former is used to validate their social position and professional function. Also, sometimes those who rank highest where it matters prefer to 'lay low' in a stealth position pulling the strings from the sidelines. I once saw an obscure assistant in a major fortune 500 company give orders like to a dog to his corporate President during a private dinner only for initiates, in which they tried to co-opt me. The world isn't run by those who seem to be in charge.

As an example, here is an interesting chart in which you will see at the top the reference to "The 9 Unknown Men" right below "The Seven". This should be relatively explicit in showing how, in the levels at the cusp of the capstone, secrecy is kept using a stealth low profile even among the stealth royal bloodlines of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are quite widespread, and they populate various levels of the power structure you can see in the graphic below, usually depending on their degree of "genetic hierarchy" which they truly believe to carry within it certain predispositions, virtues and There's a whole lot out there if you're interested, but only investigate if you have a "need to know" given that what you learn is very disturbing. What you tend to discover no matter what slope you use to approach the subject is that most of the institutions and organizations which are dominant in world affairs are not only deeply penetrated by the satanic Illuminati and royal bloodlines, but that they are run by them from the top down.

So those involved do in fact lead normal lives. For example my parents were quite respected, highly revered by some and feared by others. Some of their friends looked up to them and treasured their friendship, whether or not they were a part of the 'gang'. Even their victimized children looked up to them for a number of their qualities, such as brilliant minds, principled actions, organized lives, etc. They are the establishment. Not all of it, but its shakers and movers. This makes it especially hard to disclose because it means turning against pretty much all of established society, at least in its underpinnings.

Thus I am highly suspicious of those who reach great heights, are revered, unexpectedly successful, unless there is serious and evident merit to their attainment. Once you've seen how the gears work, then you better understand why those at any level in the Illuminati want their offspring to "marry up" higher into the bloodlines which determine by a long shot how high you can reach and what destiny you may have.

GS

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I was looking around this site while at work and this thread caught my eye.

First off, I sent a message to the Facebook profile that you found, asking if she is the girl in the photo. I was not really going to post in this thread unless she answers, but I figured I should let all of you know so she does not get a lot of similar messages. Hopefully a lot of people have not done this already. I let her know about all of the links, and hopefully it does not make a bad day for her reading this.

Secondly, I know this is a dark-natured thread (subject matter that is), but I want to know who is singing that song in the original video that the OP posted (the artist, name of song, etc...). That song somehow goes deep to the heart.

Anyways, just letting you know. Not sure why this thread and knowing if she is the girl in the painting and the song affected me so. Everything happens for a reason huh?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lettingyouknow

Hello lettingyouknow,

First of all, I see this is your first post so welcome!

I know what you mean about the strangely captivating nature of the subject matter. Something about this thread caught my eye as well. I’ve been reading about and researching this type of stuff recently, so finding this thread was very timely and fortunate.

Glad you took the initiative in messaging her. I really do have a feeling its her in the picture. Could you copy and paste the message you sent to her? Please let us know what she replies.

The song is called ‘Butterfly Dance’ by Diary of Dreams. The mood of the song seems to fit the video perfectly. Creepy looking guys as well...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the welcome and the music reference. Below is the message I sent per your request. I will only be at work for a bit longer, then I will get some sleep - so I can check to see if she was nice enough to respond later on.

I was at work and was reading AboveTopSecret (conspiracy site) and there is a thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) linking you to a picture of a young girl at (graetz.seedforest.net...).

The thread is about stuff that is dark in nature, so you may want to skip reading it. But they are wondering if you are the same girl in the painting. If so you can let me know, and I can create an account there with the answer. Or you can create an account and let them know.

Basically this arose because they found a video at (www.youtube.com...) which contains the painting BUT states the girl was a victim of the darkness they are talking about in the thread. The painting shows up at 5:38 into the video.

If anything, at least you will hear a good song - the music that goes to the video is deeply beautiful (it appears you like music so at least you can appreciate the song :=>). But the content surrounding the video is dark (sorry).

This is not my real facebook account, I just created it to let you know that there is a link to your facebook page in the thread, as well as an open question if you are the girl in the painting.

I will check here for a few days to see if you answer.

PS: I was not really thinking while typing this but if you ARE the girl in the picture AND <stuff> did happen to you earlier in life, I am sorry and I hope this does not bring dark memories into light. If that is the case I am VERY very sorry and I hope nothing but light and a pure, fun-filled life from here on. As that is what all children brought into this world deserve.

-Letting YouKnow

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks. Very interesting information.

Im not sure the queen is at the top of the pyramid. For instance, the order of the golden fleece is by far the most prestigious order on earth - with all the worlds monarchs in it - including strangely enough, Abdullah, King of Saudi Arabia, who is stylazied as the 'guardian of the two holy mosques". The word 'guardian' really sticks out, as if Islam somehow plays into the wider picture. Keep in mind that the Order of the Golden Fleece is a ROMAN CATHOLIC order. The grandmaster of this order is Juan Carlos, King of Spain, with the queen and others as subordinate.

I defintely agree that the aristocratic families of europe are at the very top of it all. I find that the Massimo family or rome, which is widely regarded as the oldest noble family in Europe could be the engine that moves all the rest. For instance, the other big noble houses marry off their princesses to the massimo princes. In esotericésymbolic terms, this suggest a passivity on their part to the active, much more ancient and less known Massimo family. They are actually descended from the ancient roman Maximi who in turn derive from the fabians.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great. Looking forward to hearing her response (if she even does respond).

Man, how would you feel if you found out there was a video on youtube with a picture of you as a kid saying that you were sexually abused by the royal family and sacrificed in a ritual? Honestly I’d be more than a bit disturbed.

I looked up the other children, but there was only one other girl who was named and my search yielded no results. So, in order to verify the authenticity of the claims made in the video, another option we have is to ask the creator of the video. The OP said he was in contact with Sluttacious10, correct? Did he ever question her about the contents of the video?

I’m still at a loss as to who Lylyth R. and Severine de Villegas are. Has anybody found some additional information on them?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Your story is very morbidly interesting and as with all fantastic stories I will not discount it just on the basis of it being fantastic. Still, I have questions

The big question, the one I always want to ask ex-illuminists, but never get a chance
1. Why aren't you dead? I've seen how the government handled the MKULTRA cover up. A bunch of people had unfortunate accidents. So, why aren't you "suicidal" and why haven't you gone "missing"?

2. Isn't that first picture one of Bill Schnoebelen's slides? I'm not asking this, because I think it undermines your testimony, I'm asking if you used it because he's a reliable source. I've actually made a defense thread for Bill. Can you vouch for Schnoebelen's testimony?
edit on 7-1-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36

Your story is very morbidly interesting and as with all fantastic stories I will not discount it just on the basis of it being fantastic. Still, I have questions

The big question, the one I always want to ask ex-illuminists, but never get a chance

1. Why aren't you dead? I've seen how the government handled the MKULTRA cover up. A bunch of people had unfortunate accidents. So, why aren't you "suicidal" and why haven't you gone "missing"?

2. Isn't that first picture one of Bill Schnoebelen's slides? I'm not asking this, because I think it undermines your testimony, I'm asking if you used it because he's a reliable source. I've actually made a defense thread for Bill. Can you vouch for Schnoebelen's testimony?

Hi Kallisti,

Thanks for your reply. I will grant this is morbid, one of the reasons I have never shared this before in such detail. You will note I only did so upon special request to this effect in this thread, and have done so at a certain psychological expense as it means naming my own family as culprits in the process which isn't something one does lightly even if they have departed.

In reply to your question #1 I have a number of possible answers, but cannot confirm any as certain or factual. My mother who was among the early psychologists working MK Ultra electroshocks was herself subjected to them. Absent from our home for six months, she returned a changed person, a domestic homemaker. It took years for her to recover from the memory erasure and reconditioning to go on to teach about MK Ultra in college.

She had done what was necessary to extract us from local consequences for rejection of the group by taking us far away overseas, indefinitely. Regarding why I didn't die, I happened to be what is called accident prone, thanks to programming which included unconscious self-destruction, and during my youth survived accidents as frequent as trice a month, presumably caused unconsciously as self-inflicted incidents, pulling through at the very last moment. This I have since learned is an integral part to MK Ultra programming, that you end your life whenever you are no longer in full compliance with the program. Here's an example in case you have a hard time believing it.

Swedish Twins attempt multiple suicide collisions

Beyond the direct threat of those involved in those early days, distanced back in times where intercontinental travel was less routine that it is now, we note quite a number of self-inflicted attempts. Then there were a number of other instances where things were borderline. First re-integration into the European Elite, followed by my early opposition to the Elitist destruction of education, culture and political freedoms that led me to become again threatened. My kidnapping was intended to end with the disposal of my body, evoked by the perpetrators in their captive's presence. Only impending death and a form of miracle enabled my escape and their arrest.

This event was assisted my own brother who told me where to go and drew me a map, to ensure that I arrived at the proper location for abduction. My father on his death bed couldn't come to grips that I could forgive him for this. After months of trial, they were released by the district attorney having been contacted by government agencies stating they were indispensable to critical intelligence operations. This was told to me by the arresting police officer who was shocked and in disbelief given they were each on trial for 85 years prison on serious felony charges.

Being from a certain family, it appears that blatantly visible murder without a cover scenario was off limits. After assessing the possible risks of action, and that play which went sour apparently I was left alone as long as my life didn't present any threat to them. I have also been told that certain parties have extended a degree of protection. And also it seems that in high visibility occidental locations it has been generally assessed that all out murder is reserved only for critical cases and those who are undesirable without being important are simply discouraged by threats, interference with a campaign of harassment and engineered difficulties to arrive at defusing the potential to harm their plans by occupying opponents with induced hardships, contrived conflicts and administrative entanglements.

Since I have become an armchair activist, stirring up debate and sounding off 'irresponsibly' against those whom I bear a highly justified personal grudge against, and whose plans for the world and their fellow human beings are so low as to be unmentionable and even unbelievable as too obscene to possibly be true, there have been efforts to at least intimidate me into silence if not compliance. I have been threatened with my young children's organs being sold off at black market and have had several attacks, one landing me in the emergency ward and another sending me in for treatment at a leading toxicology center.

Lately I received another warning, something which they probably only extend to those whom they are, for some reason, obligated to warn. By publishing this warning it may have inadvertently short circuited their wish to shut me down, as it would only reinforce just about everything I have said here and elsewhere were I snuffed out. I hope you will note that I am replying with full candor to your questions, not understanding myself what is the reason for my having been left somehow relatively protected given my circumstances, and I can only conclude to either the rank of my father who somehow ensured my protection which still endures, or by virtue of being of a given bloodline that lesser bloodlines are not allowed to kill no matter what the reason.

Regarding your second question, I do not know Bill Schnoebelen and have happened to come across a number of graphics over the Internet to which I do refer to occasionally. What bothers me is that often times much truth comes from sources one would neither expect nor ever endorse. I have known Nazis to speak elements of truth, fanatics of other natures to also pronounce, occasionally, words of stunning revelation, and in this instance biblical preachers who sometimes may bring light to obscurity, when it comes to unveiling many of the hermetic occult practices which are hidden from our knowledge.

So I cannot in any way attest to Bill Schnoebelen's message or graphics. It was merely presented because it does happen to concur with 'legends' from many sources which state that those wielding power are actually nobody you would expect, as they choose the safety and craftiness of the back stage and let others play out the moves in the broad light of day. For example, who knows that the real power if the Bush family is actually the eldest, Preston Bush Junior, big brother of George Herbert Walker Bush, the actual family Patriarch? This is an example of how power is kept concealed behind a barrage of secrecy and subterfuge.

I hope this replies to your questions, it is to the best of my current knowledge what little I know and can therefore share. hopefully not inadvertently steering others away from the truth.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why was it filmed like a movie for? It looks like it was a movie set or something; with regard to both the film quality and the police. If it was real, than that is just sickening. What nutjobs.

Are you a spiritual person by any chance? Cause i can not for the life of me understand how you can overcome the horrors of this treatment without any eruptions or flashbacks to the experiences. Typically, this is how the mind works.

The concept of 'unconscious demolition' or destruction doesnt sound real to me. I mean, there must be some force, G-d, who is working through you unconsciously and therefore enabling you to not respond adversely to the memories/treatment..

Im not trying to incite any memories or anything i just find your story sensational; or if its true, implausible. Do you ever get emotional? I know that when i feel emotional even about little matters, or if i get an anxiety (my mom bequeathed to her children nervous issues. ah well) i can ignore it but nonetheless it is an uncomfortable and undesirable experience.

Forgive me if im offbase. Maybe i dont understand the pathology of people who have undergone this shellshocking treatment. Maybe. Its completely unlike anything i could possibly understand or know without going through it myself. In theory, possibly its true. That youre mind has become so impervious to uncomfortable thoughts, memories, sights or emotions, that it simply doesnt register or disregards them.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

I'm going back over my posts and looking for holes.

First hole is this. Nihoul allegedly organizes orgies at Chateau des Faulx-les-Tombes. The Wiki article says that the castle is located near Gesves, in Belgium's Namur province.

However, the photograph on the wiki article clearly shows that it is the castle called Chateau Amerois in the OP's video. Amerois would appear to be in Luxembourg province. I think that I may have misidentified the location of the castle because of the misleading name. The additional name given to Faulx-les-Tombes by investigators is Amerois, but the castle at Amerois is clearly a different castle from the one displayed in the OP's video.

The OP's video identifies Faulx-les-Tombes as Amerois. It would appear that these are two castles being confused with each other. Chateau Amerois would appear to be the castle shown in the image on this page, purchased by Alice Solvay. This is Faulx-les-Tombes Castle (link found on wiki). So, we have at least one castle which allegedly hosts sex parties for consenting adults, and one castle that allegedly hosts satanic sex parties.

Other castles have been alleged by victims to take part in the satanic abuse ring, including Chateau D'Argenteuil.
-----------------------------------
Second hole is this: Prince Alexandre de Merode. He was mentioned by two X witnesses as a 'central player' in the satanic abuses.

Keeping in mind everything that has been discussed in this thread, I think that it is pertinent to mention abortion doping. As vice-president of the IOC, Prince Alexandre alleged that some athletes were inducing pregnancy and aborting the fetus after three months in order to get a hormonal boost to their performance. I found this line in the above article especially suspicious;

Other unsubstantiated allegations exist, including reports that in the 1970s Russian gymnasts as young as 14 were ordered to have intercourse with their coaches and then have abortions for performance-enhancing benefits.[6]
Was this done specifically to improve performance, or were these Russian coaches just abusing the gymnasts and using abortion to cover it up?

I have found more on Alexandre de Merode from the X witnesses.

To remember Vincent is very painful... Wat. would have participated in a "black mass" with other minors. Wat. relived some scenes of the past and was terrorized by them. She speaks of minors marked with a red iron and human sacrifices. She also speaks of prepared human meat that the minors have to eat. During these evenings the minors were raped by the participants. She speaks of the presence in these masses of a certain Claudio and Prince Alexander de Merode.

Princess Amory de Merode is an owner of Chateau Serrant. (Merode-Waterloo is the same as Merode).

-----------------------------------------
Aurele de Merode is a distant relative of Henri de Croy. Aurele's father, Amaury, was the son of Jean de Merode. Jean was the son of Amaury de Merode and Marie-Claire von Croy.

--------------------------------------
Henri de Croy is the son of Leopold de Croy and Monque de Oulhave.

This has been very exhausted and I am stopping here.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
DONTREALLY

You previously asked how widespread these activities are. I have found some allegations that may interest you.

On the left sidebar of this page you can find cases from Europe. Notable sites of criminal activity;
Burgundy, France

"FRANCE WAS facing an enormous judicial scandal yesterday after its most senior public prosecutor ordered an investigation into the unexplained disappearance of up to 24 young women in northern Burgundy over the past 30 years. . . almost all of the records of criminal investigations started and dropped by the prosecutor's office in Auxerre between 1958 and 1982 - including many cases of missing women - had been stolen or destroyed..."

Auxerre, France

In August 1997 the body of 57-year-old Christian Jambert was found in the cellar of his home in Auxerre. There was, it was said at the time, a single bullet hole in his throat, a hunting rifle by his side and a suicide note nearby. . . right until the day of his death Jambert had dedicated his every waking moment to trying to solve the mysterious disappearances and deaths of . . . seven women, aged 16 to 27, who had attended the same special education centre in Auxerre before vanishing between 1977 and 1979. . . A list of 50 people, rumoured to include several French 'notables' who had paid various rates to torture and abuse the women, was discovered by police. It would later go missing from a courtroom in Auxerre . . . after pressure from his son Philippe, Jambert's body was finally exhumed and a post-mortem carried out. It revealed that he had been shot twice. The pathologist concluded that the entry wounds were caused by two bullets of apparently different types which had been fired from different angles. Either shot would have been fatal, meaning Jambert could not have killed himself.

Toulouse, France

Justice Minister Dominique Perben sacked Toulouse's prosecutor-general, Jean Volff, last week for covering up links between senior officials and the exploitation of vulnerable girls. Volff has denied any wrongdoing... disappearance of 115 young women in the Toulouse area between 1986 and 1997, and are probing earlier claims that [Patrice] Alègre was paid to establish a prostitution network by respected local leaders . . . She identified men with whom she had sex at Toulouse's Palais de Justice and said sado-masochist orgies went on at a chateau owned by Toulouse council. She claimed she had witnessed the killing by Alègre of two girls he had recruited... Alègre who, for a time, worked in the police station canteen. . . Alegre, 35, is already serving a life sentence for murdering 10 women and raping two others.

Angers, France

Franck V.'s lawyer Pascal Rouiller says he is convinced the men were part of a sophisticated network of paedophiles who tapped into Angers' underbelly as word of the prostitution ring spread. They brought in customers who "had money, made appointments, and were punctual," Rouiller says. One man paid €458 for one sexual assault on a child, and Franck V.'s wife, Patricia, regularly took in about €1,200 a month. "Franck had telephone calls from the whole of France," says Rouiller. "He's a poor miserable man with no intelligence. He had no reason to have contact with people in Montpellier or Lille

Portugal

"The issue [of child abuse] has dominated Portuguese headlines since last November, when a newspaper published allegations of long-running abuse of children at the string of state-funded orphanages and schools run by the 200-year-old Casa Pia foundation [Smedley's note: this is an orphanage]. As fresh revelations emerged, a former secretary of state for the family spoke of a "network" that procured children for outsiders. Carlos Silvino, the Casa Pia driver alleged to be at the centre of the ring, was arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing pupils. He has been charged on 35 counts of abuse, with prosecutors considering further charges. . . a dozen suspects were formally named, seven of whom were arrested and taken to prison to await charges. Among them were Paulo Pedroso, an MP and number two in the opposition Socialist Party; Carlos Cruz, one of Portugal’s most popular television journalists and retired ambassador Jorge Ritto. . . Bibi drove the van to the prestigious homes of some of the leading members of Lisbon society - ranging from Portuguese government ministers and high-ranking diplomats, to famous television stars and members of the judiciary. There, the children were repeatedly sexually abused. Some were allegedly drugged to make them compliant; others were plied with alcohol. This continued for years. Assaults were filmed; pictures of one attack were subsequently found at the home of a suspected paedophile in Paris. According to medical records, the victims' injuries were horrific - and consistent with serious sexual assault and rape. . . Amid rumours of links to other paedophile gangs across Europe and the U.S.. . . Bibi could count himself a lucky man. He originally faced allegations that he had sexually assaulted more than 600 children. That has since been reduced to 30. Silvino has hinted at the high-level of the conspiracy, saying: "They can't touch me - there are too many people involved."
Note that at the end here, the accused uses the exact same defense that Nihoul gave. He is untouchable because those who would prosecute him are complicit.

Latvia

parliamentary investigation into the alleged connection of senior public officials with the sexual abuse of underage boys. . . Lawmakers expressed dissatisfaction with the procurator's investigation, charging that it was proceeding too slowly. In early December, Deputy Janis Adamson’s (Social Democratic Party [SDP]), chairman of the investigative committee, publicly questioned Procurator General Janis Skrastins's commitment to the case. . . By the end of December, a majority of deputies (52) from all parliamentary factions had signed the request. Nevertheless, a judge of the Supreme Court, Andris Gulans, announced he would not initiate a review, arguing that the deputies had not observed the necessary formalities. A few days later, however, the deputies resubmitted their request to Gulans, who finally relented, nominating Justice Voldemars Cizevski to review Skrastins's performance. Pre-empting any possible negative evaluation, Skrastins abruptly announced his resignation on January 3... Adamson’s announced in parliament that the names of high-ranking officials-including Prime Minister Andris Skele, former minister of foreign affairs and prime minister and the current minister of justice, Valdis Birkavs, and the chief of the State Revenue Service, Andrejs Sonciks-had been mentioned in the investigation.

More to come, focusing on the U.S.A.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just updating - she never responded. Sent two messages to her, one in English and the other using an online French translator. Oh well, it was worth a try. I am sure it would be a shock to have your Facebook page linked to a thread of this subject matter. If I ever get a response I will let you know.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join