It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cesearesque

There are many many different branches. Its not like a Brother marries a sister. No. Nowadays its like a woman of the house of, lets say Hesse, marries a 7 or 8th cousin from the house of saxony.

Over awhile this 'interbreeding' includes thousands of different families. Major 'houses' with branches.
Derivatives of this 'house of capet' are the the modern house of Borbon (Juan Carlos king of Spain, for instance, along with Henri, grand duke of luxembourg are of this house) or the house of braganza (the ruling house of portugal. Its family crest for instance is on its flag)...

So there are hundreds of thousands nowadays...With big boys like Juan Carlos of Spain, Otto Van Habsburg, and the kings/queens of denmark, belgium, netherlands, sweden, norway, england, greece...

I realize that in the larger scheme all of us are related..unfortunately, not all of us have a father who was a king, and a grandfather who was a duke, and greatgrandfather who was also a duke, on and on in this manner in every generation....

Theres a definite split between us and them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

There are numerous threads on ATS about "secret societies." I've yet to see ANY that show verifiable proof of some evil agenda or practice. Personally, I am a member of 3 societies - two of which are considered "secret." In all 3 cases, the agenda is very much humanitarian and/or personal spiritual evolution in nature. None are about control or doing evil, wicked deeds...

Doesn't this make you an Illuminati? If so, it seems rather humorous that you, of all people, should be posting in this thread. Why should we believe anything you say when you are openly into "Black Nobility" types of things?
edit on 15-1-2011 by Cesearesque because: because I can't type

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

How do you keep track of all of them then? It seems hard to really identify who is the enemy and who is not.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

YEs.

This one is an agent sent to 'confuse' the rest of us...To Maintain the educational status quo

Dont bother listening to her.

Any moron can figure out what her agenda is (look at her name, CIAGypsy. gypsys are known for being conartists!..She follows the mystic maxim that 'all is in the name'. A name is meant to be a stamp of all that it represents. Shes honest, albeit, taking the rest of us for stupid uneducated goofs.)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You really cant do anything about it.

Theyve been in power for thousands of years.

According to CIAGypsy, we should be greatful and thanking them for their great effort. What responsibility they have! To guide the rest of us.

Only problem is theyre a gaudy, pretentious greedy bunch that use us the means to create THEIR world order...One that doesnt include the 'weak' or whatever it is they classify as worthy of life.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don't really understand what you meant by that last part, but I'll steer clear of her! Thanks for the warning!

I guess maybe she should be added to my "Illuminati on ATS" post, then eh?
Crazy people!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by CIAGypsy

As to who elites are - I would assume myself this group would consist of people with money, power, force and influence who have formed coteries to persevere what they have and pass it to those they have picked, appointed or created to take and continue that force.

People who by their nature have general tried to enforce some type of systematic caste system to facilitate keeping others from “diluting” that power by equaling or surpassing them.

“Self-preservation” is seconded to the group culture.

While people seem to believe that these groups are families, by nature not all of the family of any group is included in it. There simply would be too many then, and that is clearly not the case.

While I am sure that there are people who are working to do their best for others, self-preservation wins at the end of the day over paternalism.
edit on 2011/1/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Wow! Does that mean that all the wealthy are part of the Black Nobility? Or only those who practice the occult and kill children in sick twisted ways?

(Sorry if I am ignorant on this subject. I'm new to this and just tryin' to understand!)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

No. you dontreally have to steer clear of her.

Just know that shes like a parrot.....repeating directions or cliches for the rest of us to follow. To atleast 'trivialize' or in her view, balance the opinions. Shes a 'moderate' in all her views; and by moderate i mean the accept mainstream view is what she peddles.

you can talk with her. Shes pretty funny and seemingly easy to get along with..She just unfortanately chose to tout lies which she apparently thinks is best for us 'stupid' people to believe.. People like her have a special "humanitarian" purpose that "transcends" morality..for the rest of us.

Again. Its all gray to people like her.

No wonder the enigma of our age are 'gray aliens'.....more a symbol for our relativized souls than an actual alien from outer space......
edit on 15-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

maybe I'm small minded, but I can't honestly see how I could "get along" with someone who dabbles in the occult and says it's okay to kill children?
I mean HONESTLY! Who could come into a thread with that position and think the rest of us NORMAL people would take her side? Who knows? Maybe I just read the wrong post by her and got a bad opinion. Dunno but it gave me the creepies!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by CPYKOmega

rothschilds are saplings compared to the traditional noble houses; capetian, massimo, etc.

I was just posting more info my source gave me so anyone could check it out for themselves. Thanks for the comment though I agree the Rothschilds are "less evil" then most big wigs. They still need to be exposed for their wrong doings though. Equality under the law is paramount.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cesearesque

Getsmart,

I read through some of your posts in this thread. Not all of them because it's 11 freaking pages! It seems like you have had personal experience with these people and lived to tell about it. You seem pretty passionate about your cause and knowledgeable. Have you considered going public with your story? If not, why not?

Hi Cesearesque,

Glad you didn't read them all, mine that is, it was soul baring done at the initiative of another member and strictly to provide an evidential record of one person's anonymous testimony. Regarding going public with the story, or rather not doing so, there are several reason.

On the practical side, regarding stopping such actions by revealing the identities of those involved, my branch is a dead one, most of those involved having passed with their descendants are out of the ring of madness. So it would serve no purpose other than to significantly embarrass and confuse those who were not willing culprits to out their names. The others, notable officials we knew, I was quite young and although I remember their words and faces well at best back then I was told their first names and it would be a major task to unearth their identities to find ageing relics of their former compromised selves.

Were my family still involved I would have to take that step and although passing for a madman compromising any chance to live much further it would be necessary to speak out formally. Yet this is not the case as there had been a firewall set up to our family history on the Illuminati heritage side, and I know of no surviving relatives there, so effectively it was done. Theirs was a seriously consequential 'mis-marriage', which sounds backwards and uncanny given the times we live in unless you know how the Illuminati operate - bloodline is the key.

Huge sums were offered to my mother to abandon my father so that he could marry the chosen one from the right family. To no avail, creating Illuminati "half breeds", toe-head Aryan blond "untouchables" exiled to the basement during family visits to our grandparents who couldn't bear the sight of us. The family fortune which was quite large reverted back to the Illuminati through convoluted trusts feeding their network of affiliates, possibly in a deal to prevent certain consequences to us in a dying gesture of mercy?

The estate where the worst took place was recently bulldozed and converted into a 280 house development, preventing the unearthing of tangible evidence such as that found in the basement of Benjamin Franklin when he was a member of the London Hellfire Club which uncovered quite a lot of human bodies some dare allege were used for noble medical experiments.

So I have chosen to speak out selectively, when it might help, to enlighten about patterns in this society and to help establish that there is such a thing as a ruling bloodline Elite working in the sidelines, using Freemasonry, running our Intelligence services, and constructing our sociocultural matrix which imprisons and oppresses all but a select group of self-designated rulers.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Wow! I'm so sorry for all you have been through. I can't even begin to imagine! ((hugs)) if you will accept them!

Edited to Add: A thought just occurred to me. I don't know if it exists or not, but have you thought about joining a support group of others who have been through the same thing? Based upon the original posts, it would seem like this thing happens frequently or (at least) there are many victims. Surely there are support groups out there for people who have suffered like this? Again, I'm so sorry for what you have been through!
edit on 16-1-2011 by Cesearesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Wow! I'm so sorry for all you have been through. I can't even begin to imagine! I don't know if it exists or not, but have you thought about joining a support group of others who have been through the same thing? Based upon the original posts, it would seem like this thing happens frequently or (at least) there are many victims. Surely there are support groups out there for people who have suffered like this?

Hi Cesearesque,

It does add meaning to the expression "life sucks", But all the while it hardens you to your own plight, it is designed to desensitize you or destroy you. Left alone to cope with stuff beyond description teaches you to suppress it. Sure there are countless others, but usually they deal with it by perpetuating the chain reaction, reliving the abuse "therapeutically" but with them assuming the other role, that of the adult. This is how the mechanism is set into perpetual motion.

Clinics and halfway houses are loaded with the remnants of those who have lived through it more damaged than myself, becoming more a part of the process in order to survive. Their role from victim to culprit is harder yet to sort out. And no, this is still so extremely taboo in our society that there are not to my knowledge dedicated groups, and if there were I'd steer clear due to potential ties to the wrong people.

The more permanent victims are the ones to defend, because there was nobody to defend them in those dark instants. We must shake things up until the culprits realize they're in for some very nasty consequences if they are even so much as remotely involved. They had better step in and intervene, or they've chosen sides and are just as guilty. Sure, the ones running the show, enjoying the lust, reveling in the theatrics and enchanted with the rites are those who are darkest.

But no able bodied adult should be able to stand by and let such things take place. Knowing they do must also make waves as large as possible to rock their boat of impunity, prompting the authorities to execute their duties and pursue them to the full extent of the law, taking over with our own investigations and confronting the courts with evidence, bringing the facts before the public and stirring opinion to force upon them consequences for their crimes. Wonder no more when you see milk cartons or posters with young innocent faces staring back at you. They have been taken and we are the ones who must put an end to it.

GS

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Getsmart,

OMG, that is so sad!! I can't imagine how you must have coped! What evil, evil people! Your post also made me think about CIAGypsy. If she is one of them, then she must have experienced the same horrors, do you think? I sent her a PM but she hasn't responded to me. Oh well! I just can't understand how someone could defend those demons!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Getsmart,

OMG, that is so sad!! I can't imagine how you must have coped! What evil, evil people! Your post also made me think about CIAGypsy. If she is one of them, then she must have experienced the same horrors, do you think? I sent her a PM but she hasn't responded to me. Oh well! I just can't understand how someone could defend those demons!

Hi Cesearesque,

While I don't enjoy much the craftiness and false ingenuity of CIAGypsy, and certainly find her pumping out disinfo to be quite distasteful and representative of a low moral character, this doesn't necessarily mean she is part of the satanic sect. She may be too low level to be in the loop, but striving for inclusion. Regardless, there are many disinfo artists trolling here at ATS and elsewhere, we should take them at that having no cause to be certain that they're anything more than paid shills with so little character or moral conscience they'd defend serial pedophile killers without a second thought.

And there's a lot more to do than mope about hard times. A war is ongoing with us as its subjects. If this helps I will quote a recent post by ATS member Antoniastar in another thread:

Originally posted by Antoniastar

When we are talking about an "abuse of authority", that is a matter of perspective. I have a feeling that the Rulers of Earth don't see it as 'abuse'. They most likely see it as a 'right' and possibly even a 'requirement' to deceive and thieve our men-at-arms and the families they leave behind. An infiltrated occult element has most assuredly slithered into the Military Industrial Complex. Whether we label it Nazi or Roman or Zionist, there's something even more deeply embedded into our world government...

Whether Nazi or "Military Complex firms" is not the focus but whether the occult is their head. Exactly. And, no, the occult and a "fascination with the powers of Hell" isn't exclusive to Nationalsozialismus. It's very likely that black magick practices entice every social order and party in existence.

Source Post

What matters above and beyond the instances of ritual abuse is the PATTERN of black magick used to rule over our world in secretly hidden hermetically sealed occulted satanic practices. These have led to thousands of years of wars, genocides and massacres, not to mention the more mundane routine ritual sacrifices operated here and there taking innocent victims as a matter of course.

Our problem is therefore considerably more extensive than simply arresting a few pedophiles or closing down a satanic sect. This is a GLOBAL problem and we have been under the thumb of a very dark indeed group of vile Elitists who meet in their Orders of Death such as Skull & Bones and countless others, to dole out our ultimate sacrifice century upon century.

It is high time this STOPPED. All it takes is taking back our planet. Nothing much actually, if we act before we all fall victim to their current plans to cull us massively by the billions. That plan in underway. Time is of the essence.

Getsmart
edit on 17-1-2011 by Getsmart because: of the Illuminati Death Cult killing us off and selling our souls to their beloved Demons.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Getsmart,

My mother raised me to be a good Christian. Part of those teachings were to not cast judgement on the thieves and killers of this world, but instead to lead them to the light of Jesus. I tried to PM Ms. CIAGypsy, but she has still not responded to my message. I guess you can't lead the unwilling, but I would like to hear what she has to say in defense of herself.

My husband is a life long soldier in our US Military. He has spent time in both Afghanistan and Iraq. He has been home from duty since last May and we are now waiting on new orders, with yet another move likely. Oh! The life of a military wife! I talked to him a little bit about what I heard and read yesterday, but he says he has never seen anyone doing anything that could be considered occult.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hi Cesearesque,

I can sympathize with your situation, being dragged from war to war in conflicts we didn't choose. Regarding the military, I don't recall having mentioned that they were involved in any of the actions here, although renegade Illuminati Mind Control Programmer Svali did talk about a them having penetrated into the lower ranks of the military in some places, if I am not mistaken it was said to be somewhere in California.

The Illuminati are a group of people who apparently consider their bloodline to be something special, and therefore the breed among themselves and work as a global network of power, helping their "extended family" by using one another as step ladders to power. They see their own as only people who matter in any way without even the most remote regard for moronic "common filth" , exploiting, oppressing and sacrificing the rest of us as so many worthless fleas on a dog. But I expect that there are only a limited number of them at the very top of the military hierarchy, in the Pentagon or the Defense Department with maybe a larger percentage of those running the Black Ops sections. I hope this is true, as there are many honorable patriots serving their country who would never support such a sect infiltrating the nation like a 5th column of traitors to the Constitution.

The Illuminati are people who like to pull the strings from behind the scenes, and send others out in public as fake figurehead, be they politicians or magnates of industry who are in effect just cover images for a much broader organization. It works similarly to a CIA shell company, you think that the agent who passes himself off as an entrepreneur is really the founder of the company when actually it is just a salaried agent who might get double pay (salary from the CIA cumulated with corporate income) but who actually has no personal power to affect policy or direct the firm's destiny. This is also the case with the Illuminati, who lurk hidden far behind the scenes, and when a family representation is required, it is done by junior members of the family in public view, the one calling the shots staying in the shadows. For example, who knows that the real head of the Bush family is Prescott Bush Jr., who ranks above his younger brother George Herbert Walker Bush ?

GS

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Both as a side note as well as for background information, to better understand WHO these people are who run these castles and dungeons, some beneath suburban houses, masonic temples or government buildings.

Regarding the groups behind satanic ritual abuse, who have in this thread been referred to as the Illuminati, I will present a short declaration of my latest conclusions in this respect. This is to be kept in mind, not as a certainty but as an educated opinion after years of research into the subject. It is also important to remove from the word Zionsim any association with the Jewish people. This group may have existed within their community but it is not any more indissociable from them than the Illuminati at large are from our own communities. Being infiltrated makes you a victim, not a culprit. In this statement you will find links to two posts in other ATS threads which happen to present, in the context of specific assassination investigations, the potential involvement of those implicated in the dark rites of pagan human sacrifice.

I've have recently gotten a very uneasy feeling. As if my recent posts at ATS may have set into motion the wheels of destruction. The revelations made in those posts may be sufficiently close to the truth that those invoked and accused may decide to take retaliatory action against me for posting that analysis and alerting others to their guilt and their complicity in plans against the rest of humanity.

So we should pay special attention to these allegations, attributing quite a few crimes - isolated ones against individuals such as The Beatles, as well as larger crimes against humanity - to a group of Zionists to which Vice-President Biden boasts of belonging to, among many others pulling or pulled by the Illuminati strings.

If anything does happen to me as a consequence of these statements, this should be considered to be a strong indicator that the content of those posts contain sufficiently disturbing facts that the culprits would need to permanently silence whoever reveals them. IT WOULD BE A CONFIRMATION OF THEIR GUILT.

My analysis ties together the murders of John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Rik Clay. It also focuses on the Queen of England not being any ordinary Hebrew - she claims to be a direct descendant of King Salomon - but to descend from a long line of Hebrew blooded Canaanite pagan satanists who practice Kabbalism and blood sacrifice. These are the group who today call themselves Zionists, throughout history have been found guilty in multiple instances of Blood Libel, the public reaction in horror to their human sacrifices often bringing a mis-targeted reaction against individual Jews or the Jewish community in general, who are also victims of this sect.

Celebrity Murders by Star Whackers

There is also a connection between these crimes and the same group committing the attack on 9/11 as well as with Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords' shooting in Arizona, to which I provide the link below. While it might sound simplistic, that there is a small group of Zionists running much of our world affairs and perpetrating many crimes from ritual sacrifice to sacrificial wars, it happens to help make sense of many things, especially when you consider many otherwise inexplicable geopolitical situations which cannot be otherwise understood.

Ritual aspects of Political Assassinations

It is not because it happens to provide a clear motif for explaining things that it is necessarily an over simplification, because the truth does tend to make sense of many things in a very central way. This analysis leaves few, if any, missing pieces which don't fit in - no remaining round pegs which won't fit into square holes. The truth will clarify and dispel the clouds of misunderstanding.

It is however essential to isolate and separate this group of Zionists from the various social bodies they inhabit. They infest many other organizations for a number of reasons. The first is to hide the centralized nature of their own group, meeting only in secret behind closed doors or in ritual cult locations. For this I refer anyone to the Stanley Kubrick film Eyes Wide Shut for which he was assassinated. The second is to use these groups as hostages, claiming that any attack is one against the host they inhabit, the group in question. Accuse a Zionist banker, you are attacking banking. Accuse a Zionist Jew, you are attacking all Jews. Accuse a Zionist Queen, you are attacking all aristocrats. Accuse a Zionist Freemason, you are attacking Freemasonry. There needs to be some strong medicine, administered in each of these host bodies.

Many are self-proclaimed Jews and will complain that acting against them, against the crimes of Zionists, is an antisemitic taboo. So it would help if any action against the Zionists would be led first from a campaign within Jewish communities, calling upon genuine Jews to rid themselves of the false Jews of Zionism in order to respect their holy scriptures. This would be done by providing evidence such as the above, proving that Zionists do not respect the Jewish faith and are in fact the very pagans who were denounced in the ancient Hebrew texts as disobeying God's will.

It would also be useful and most important to bring forth evidence that Zionist bankers, pretending to be of Jewish faith, were behind the Holocaust as those who financed Hitler's eugenics research and the concentration camps. It should be made very clear that the Zionists are gravely endangering the Jewish population of Israel by oppressing surrounding Arab communities to fuel a hate war against Jews. This can be also be done by providing evidence of the Mossad, which is run by Zionists, infiltrating Arab terror groups not to prevent but to stimulate attacks against Israel, creating chaos and fear so that they can tighten their control over their population.

Others are among the European Aristocracy. Here it should be made clear that many lower tier aristocratic families from the landed gentry are not Zionists, quite the contrary. It is not a matter of being of aristocratic status, title or blood that necessarily makes one a criminally deranged pagan child killer. It is important not to lump the innocent together with the criminals. Investigation should focus on the dominant ruling families of well known bloodines, those most revered and feared among the aristocracy, for this is the most likely target. Then care should be taken to not necessarily condemn every member of these families for such crimes, as some also have their rebels, their black sheep, those who refuse to comply and who are not protagonists.

Many more yet are embedded in the higher echelons of Freemasonry worldwide. The lower ranks of the Blue Lodges are for the greater part entirely innocent, and they consist in the vast majority of Freemasons. Yet unwittingly they serve the very Zionists at the top who have deceived them about the nature of their Mission. Those at the 33rd degree have risen by their ability to set aside their own moral conscience and venerate a higher authority, Lucifer. It is upon entry to that level that things get most serious, with bridges built between Masonic groups of the higher levels and satanic covens. Zionist social projects and political programs become open to them so that they serve as implementers of the think tanks which serve to bring forth a New World Order that venerates a pagan God.

Government bodies, administrations, institutions also house Zionists among their members of many nationalities and official political and ethnic affiliation. The United Nations, the European Community, the Bilderberg Group, NATO, the Pentagon, the US Congress, the CFR, most Banks and Investment Funds, many Trusts and Foundations, multinational corporations, those at the helm of Academic institutions, think tanks and major Universities, the leadership of many political parties, the Secret Services of most nations, these places are heavily infiltrated by the Zionist Illuminati who are "Hell Bent" on imposing their Orwellian plans on the rest of humanity.

GETSMART

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

And you know one way Zionist Illuminati who are "Hell Bent" on imposing their Orwellian plans on the rest of humanity are going about this....through technology such as direct energy weapons/non-lethal weapons for all sorts of things mainly mind control of the masses and if need be a remote manchurian candidate to carry out assassinations and black mail and the like...

This type of technology needs to be exposed over and over again until the masses wake up because this is there end game to there Orwellian plan....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Many more yet are embedded in the higher echelons of Freemasonry worldwide. The lower ranks of the Blue Lodges are for the greater part entirely innocent, and they consist in the vast majority of Freemasons. Yet unwittingly they serve the very Zionists at the top who have deceived them about the nature of their Mission. Those at the 33rd degree have risen by their ability to set aside their own moral conscience and venerate a higher authority, Lucifer.

How does a side order in an orginization-the Scottish Rite-control the larger percentage of membership that does not belong to it-the Blue Lodges?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join