It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
"Whether the Black Lodge is controlling the world or not, it is the Father who enacts the punishment for this humanity."
Question: What is the cause of the modern political failure which is so characteristic in the modern leaders of government?
Samael Aun Weor: This political failure, which utilizes modern leaders, has its origin in the sexual debility within them. It is well known that modern society is controlled by the "scoundrels of the intellect." The "scoundrels of the intellect" are terrible fornicators and all this is demonstrated over and over again. A "scoundrel" is the mixture of intellectualism with the lack of spirituality, and the lack of spirituality causes exorbitant lust; and this is true, I repeat that the world is governed by "scoundrels," it is not strange that this happens.
So then, the politicians, because of being weak, are governed by the Superman. The politicians, because of sexual debility, are governed by the Conscious Circle of Solar Humanity which operates in the Superior Centers of the Being. The politicians are like black pawns, which the Interior Fraternity of Light manipulates. There exist black and white pawns, and the Interior Fraternity of Light reinforces (at times) one pawn or another, in accordance with the karma and dharma of the nations.
Originally posted by andy1033
I personally would not advise peopel to watch this vid.
Originally posted by Tamahu
Who is "Sluttacious 10" who posted it on Youtube? Who is "Lylyth R." who appears at the end of the vid?
One might consider trying to investigate this Chateau des Amerois in the astral plane. But it might not be such a good idea to do so, especially if one does not have a Solar Astral Body.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text
162. We must learn to appreciate the doctrine of the heart more.
163. He who despises the doctrine of the heart because he follows the doctrine of the eye (theories, schools, bookish culture, etc.) can never reach great realizations.
164. We must learn how to know good from evil and evil from good.
165. In everything that is evil, there is something good; in everything that is good, there is something evil.
166. Although it seems incredible, the Mary Magdalenes are much closer to Initiation than many innocent girls.
167. Although it seems unusual to the student, the one who is pointed at and accused with the finger is often closer to the Initiation than the hypocritical, sanctimonious one who sweetly smiles before the people in the auditorium of the lodge or temple.
168. Paul of Tarsus was an executioner and an assassin before the event that took place in his journey to Damascus.
169. The instantaneous transformation of this man surprised all the Saints of Jerusalem.
170. The evil one converted himself into a prophet...
171. This is the mystery of BAPHOMET.
172. Animal pedestals sustain the sacred objects of the temples. The legs of the thrones of the Masters are made of monsters.
173. Christ knew how to appreciate the beauty of the teeth on a decomposing body of a dog.
174. Blue flames were blazing in the demon Beelzebub. These flames assisted him in order to transform him into a disciple of the White Hierarchy.
175. Crime is often hidden within the incense of prayer.
Tarot and Kabbalah
All of us have heard about spiritualism, about Witches' Sabbaths with witches and rogues. There are those who see this as something strange, others as stories which cause one to smile. The crude reality however, is that the medieval witches’ sabbaths and the famous witches of midnight are more real than we might think. Those hags (”Calchonas” as they are called in strictly academic Hispanic language) obviously belong to the world of the Klipoth. Their governess was precisely Maria of the Antilles, so well-known in the ancient medieval convents. Those witches of the ancient witches’ sabbaths called her “Santa Maria.” I investigated that strange creature in the world of the Klipoth; how she was able to spend her life with so many Black Magicians, how she was able to be present at so many witches’ sabbaths. I never saw in her however, that which one could call perversity.
The tenebrous of the left hand the sub-lunar creatures rendered cult to her, and considered that magician not as someone tenebrous, but as a saint. I wanted to know what truth there had been in that; the alleged sanctity of a creature who was involved with darkness, who is mentioned in so many witches’ sabbaths and monasteries of the Middle Ages. Who of those who have occupied themselves with the study of old accounts of medieval High and Low Magic has not at some time heard of Maria of the Antilles? There are so many secrets hidden within the dust of many libraries.
I have to clarify this, of course; I knew about it and I did clarify this precisely in the world of Tiphereth, where I invoked that entity. I was heard, and to my surprise I met with a Self-Realised Master. I then understood that she had emanated her Bodhisattva from herself, and that this Bodhisattva was versed in the practice of Magic, in the Magic Triangle or the Third Triangle, and was passing through rigorous training, beginning in the Klipoth, but without doing harm to anyone. Afterwards, I made direct contact with her Bodhisattva, with Maria of the Antilles, and when I invited her to visit the world of Nirvana, she gladly accepted my invitation. Once she had fused with her Real Being, the Secret Master, I then saw that she was a creature that has attained the perfection of High Magic. Although she may have lived in the world of the Klipoth, she did so to conclude her learning or psychological training, exercising tremendous powers, but without doing evil.
Originally posted by Redwookieaz
and the fact that they engage in abhorrent behavior including murder, pedophilia, and well a lack of goodness/spiratuality
Originally posted by Tamahu
If the said Black Lodge activity that some of these "elites" are accused of is true, then I wouldn't be surprised. However, when naming names, we have to be careful to not slander people. Also, where do the photos of those children come from, that are found towards the end of the video? It is implied that an insider escaped with the photos as to tell the story?
Originally posted by network dude
not trying to kill a good conspiracy or anything, but who says that these people are guilty of the crimes attributed to them in the video? I get that rich nobility never had to live in the real world and have no idea what it's like out here, but I don't think we should make stuff up about them just to make us feel vindicated for being regular. I just have a hard time seeing any of this a factual.