For one to refer to themselves as a "slut" or anything related to Lilith, implies still having strong connections to the Black Lodge.
"Slut" is related to the sphere of Nahemah; and the sphere of Lilith is of things like pederasty, sadomasochism, murder, homosexuality, sodomy,
masturbation, contraceptives, etc.
Hopefully, for her sake, she will have the courage and will to seek the help of her Inner Being and Divine Mother (AIMA), as to heal the traumas of
her sexual abuses, by taking up Chastity as to begin severing past ties to the Black Lodge.
Here is some great music:
Buddhist Music and Chanting
Sufi music, and the music of Beethoven, Wagner, Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, Haydn, Tchaikovsky, etc. is also very uplifting.
Let us keep the following in mind as well:
162. We must learn to appreciate the doctrine of the heart more.
163. He who despises the doctrine of the heart because he follows the doctrine of the eye (theories, schools, bookish culture, etc.) can never reach
164. We must learn how to know good from evil and evil from good.
165. In everything that is evil, there is something good; in everything that is good, there is something evil.
166. Although it seems incredible, the Mary Magdalenes are much closer to Initiation than many innocent girls.
167. Although it seems unusual to the student, the one who is pointed at and accused with the finger is often closer to the Initiation than the
hypocritical, sanctimonious one who sweetly smiles before the people in the auditorium of the lodge or temple.
168. Paul of Tarsus was an executioner and an assassin before the event that took place in his journey to Damascus.
169. The instantaneous transformation of this man surprised all the Saints of Jerusalem.
170. The evil one converted himself into a prophet...
171. This is the mystery of BAPHOMET.
172. Animal pedestals sustain the sacred objects of the temples. The legs of the thrones of the Masters are made of monsters.
173. Christ knew how to appreciate the beauty of the teeth on a decomposing body of a dog.
174. Blue flames were blazing in the demon Beelzebub. These flames assisted him in order to transform him into a disciple of the White Hierarchy.
175. Crime is often hidden within the incense of prayer.
Tarot and Kabbalah
All of us have heard about spiritualism, about Witches' Sabbaths with witches and rogues. There are those who see this as something strange, others as
stories which cause one to smile. The crude reality however, is that the medieval witches’ sabbaths and the famous witches of midnight are more real
than we might think. Those hags (”Calchonas” as they are called in strictly academic Hispanic language) obviously belong to the world of the
Klipoth. Their governess was precisely Maria of the Antilles, so well-known in the ancient medieval convents. Those witches of the ancient witches’
sabbaths called her “Santa Maria.” I investigated that strange creature in the world of the Klipoth; how she was able to spend her life with so
many Black Magicians, how she was able to be present at so many witches’ sabbaths. I never saw in her however, that which one could call
The tenebrous of the left hand the sub-lunar creatures rendered cult to her, and considered that magician not as someone tenebrous, but as a saint. I
wanted to know what truth there had been in that; the alleged sanctity of a creature who was involved with darkness, who is mentioned in so many
witches’ sabbaths and monasteries of the Middle Ages. Who of those who have occupied themselves with the study of old accounts of medieval High and
Low Magic has not at some time heard of Maria of the Antilles? There are so many secrets hidden within the dust of many libraries.
I have to clarify this, of course; I knew about it and I did clarify this precisely in the world of Tiphereth, where I invoked that entity. I was
heard, and to my surprise I met with a Self-Realised Master. I then understood that she had emanated her Bodhisattva from herself, and that this
Bodhisattva was versed in the practice of Magic, in the Magic Triangle or the Third Triangle, and was passing through rigorous training, beginning in
the Klipoth, but without doing harm to anyone. Afterwards, I made direct contact with her Bodhisattva, with Maria of the Antilles, and when I invited
her to visit the world of Nirvana, she gladly accepted my invitation. Once she had fused with her Real Being, the Secret Master, I then saw that she
was a creature that has attained the perfection of High Magic. Although she may have lived in the world of the Klipoth, she did so to conclude her
learning or psychological training, exercising tremendous powers, but without doing evil.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text