It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message Discussion -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I sort expect another thread to be started by another member this month: 12/10.

About 13 months after the HH message came the Iluminator13 opportunity knocks again.
And December 2010 will be 13 months after the last.

13 seems to be a key number.

I dunno... this is just based on a trend of 2 threads.
edit on 2-12-2010 by catlantis because: added 1/2 a hamlet line

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by catlantis
I sort expect another thread to be started by another member this month: 12/10.

Do you mean another disclosure thread by a supposed illuminati insider?

Or, do you mean another thread started up by an ats member discussing the HH subject?

I'm still wanting to find the other two supposed "disclosures" 1999 and 2003
He said the 1999 was to another alternative news outlet, so its possible that is available.

Just thinking aloud, but it would be good to compare the previous two with the current one,
check for consistencies. If there even were two others, that would lend some credence.
edit on 2-12-2010 by ThreeDeuce because: edit

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Do you mean another disclosure thread by a supposed illuminati insider?

That is what I mean. (although I think Illuninator13 said he/she was not a part of "the family")

Start date of HH
18-10-2008
Start date of Illuminator13
15-11-2009

HH did mention some previous attempt in another place, but did not cite them directly.

Anyway, just a guess that around 13-12-2010 another post will be started... by someone.. perhaps with the word "opportunity" in the subject.

edit on 2-12-2010 by catlantis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
No, the HH message thread is filled with useless off-topic posts, and i think that thread should be deleted by mods.

There needs to be a concise and well discussed thread about this subject, something that lives up to what ATS can produce. If you have read all 196 pages of the other HH discussion, you would see that 85% of those posts have nothing to do with the HH message or Law of One.

Im with ya there buddy, Ive followed the thread from beginning, but its probably even more than 85% off-topic posts. The thread was never intended to be for law of one or hidden hand discussion, the author had previously stated his extreme opposition to the material in other threads as well as his intent to start a campaign against the material, thats what it seems the thread was intended for...catch seekers interested in HH or LoO with the title but then subtly and politely try convince them away from it, loaded with feel good fluff to produce emotional resonance, classical deception. LoO especially is quite threatening material to sts agenda and must be attacked by designated programmed sto humans, not saying this is the case but one should be wary of those showing intense opposition to philosophy that would free humanity.

On the topic of HH...

Assuming he is sts do you think there are deliberate deceptions woven into the material? If so then which parts?

Could he have been told be a much more advanced benevolent to speak out and decided it in his best interest to obey..... the word apocalypse means revealing of truth, could the cosmic end time energies had meant that this is just the way, it all has to come out one way or the other, that is the way of the cycle close.
Still, the depolarization risked by enlightening sto's seems not worth it this close to the harvest huh? How his mind works or his motivations for speaking.... im not sure.

What do you mean by "hard to swallow" in your summery, are these the parts you disagree with or are they less believable or what? Just wanna clarify before I comment.

Another thing, it seems not a single spiritual thing he said wasn't already all over the internet prior to him posting the thread. Considering its nothing new, then could it have been an educated awakening sto or group of sto people posing to try get more to listen to the philosophy? Perhaps they thought people who normally wouldnt listen to spiritual truths might tune in to such a discussion long enough to awaken if initially captivated by the possibility he was who he says he was. If that's the case then they were certainly successful weren't they?

edit on 2-12-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Just a thought, with regards to HHs predictions, didnt he say in the message to never trust those who give dates and times with their predictions, as they are set up as to dissapoint you, and what did he do in his message, give dates for his predictions, was he just being true to himself and giving us an obvious example of his MO, are am i struggling to find justifications for his prophecy dates being wrong, not saying i agreed with his message but there was something about him that was interesting and seemingly sincere.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Zeitgeist has been totally refuted as one's personal opinion of symbolism... I fail to understand what you are talking about I guess, I better put some coffee on... are you speaking about a posters message about the HH and his name also happened to be Hidden Hand ? or are you trying to discuss the message in the symbology ? because I have no knowledge of either, I am just posting a 'personal opinion' of what I discern from symbology on this subject.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
after all we deal our own hand at life, you are your own boogieman...

video.google.com...#

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I appreciate the effort you have put in for this post and the comparision one that was interesting. Maybe this thread could continue its purpose unlike the other one which failed. I am looking forward to it.

-Naeem

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

HH was reluctant to give out a prediction, but people always want a 'bone' and so he/she gave a few. Like he stated, he/she is not the one who makes the decisions as he is lower down from the off world family.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

HH did say that the game has changed from then and it caused a stir so the mods on those sites took it off, well thats what I know of anyway. Have you read insider's on glp?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When I first read the HH message I though how funny it might be if we managed to cause group soul lucifer to fail in their negative asscention, by restricting their ability to do harm.. I guess that would just mean they had to 're-sit' their 3rd density class, and thus cause another bunch of souls to experience their BS so probably not worth it in the long run..

Not that I believe everything which was said of course. A lot of it did seem to make sense though, and it all lead to some other interesting ideas.

PS - It's about time there was another thread on this, that other one was a mess right from the get go... no offence to anyone involved, it made for fairly interesting reading but it went off on so many different tangents and rarely touched base with the actual text of the HH hand message. I would have felt very much like an ignorant intruder if I'd posted. (lol...shhh) Especially towards the end.. talk about a spiritual circle jerk (again no offence intended, but it really wasn't very inviting...)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I overheard stories that the Illuminati snatch homeless people off the streets and use them for human sacrifice their a weird lot practising black magic just like in the olden days also I have heard a lot of policemen joined the for Illuminati as Freemasons on a lower level to get sexual perverted flavours as secret police paedophile ring no wonder there'll all above suspicion and law.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Zeitgeist has been totally refuted as one's personal opinion of symbolism... I fail to understand what you are talking about I guess, I better put some coffee on... are you speaking about a posters message about the HH and his name also happened to be Hidden Hand ? or are you trying to discuss the message in the symbology ? .

I was talking about how Zeitgeist seeks to assertain that most "gods" of known civilizations, past and present were centered around a basis hat is purely astrological. For the most part, the days and numbers associated with them have direct links to sun astrology. This lends credence that Christianity is another rebirth of Egyptian Sun religion. I am the Light. Could this be why we have Egyptian pyramids on the back of our dollar bills, or the tallest building in DC is an Egyptian Obelisk. I can't say for sure, but to me, it all makes sense.

When I brought up the symbology of religions, I was trying to make the point that most religions have more in common, than they have different. Yet, we still chastize even the smallest perceived differences in religions, even going as far as condemning different Christian Sects, because one believes they are the only true sect, the only true ones for salvation. It was an attempt to point out how closed minded our society has gotten, unable to see past minute differences and get to a Truer Truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

What do you mean by "hard to swallow" in your summery, are these the parts you disagree with or are they less believable or what? Just wanna clarify before I comment.

edit on 2-12-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

I have not taken the HH message as pure fact, there are many things that ring absolutely true with me, with how to live your life and the cyclical nature of time etc etc etc.

What my "hard to swallow" section is, these are the subjects brought up by him, that I can see people having the hardest time wrapping their head around. These are the most easily unbelievable parts. I looked at it and said, what topics will be most easily refuted, these I put into "hard to swallow". The other parts seemed to fall into normal spiritual teachings.

I wanted people to be able to bypass the "hard to swallow' parts and see if the rest resonates inside of themselves. It's not that the hard to swallow is completely unbelievable, I think with the way it was all explained it does all mesh into one consistent theory. But, I think it will be people's prejudices to the "hard to swallow" facts that will stop them from benefiting from anything else that HH had to say.

Just look at everyone paying attention to the predictions. Many people use the failure of a single prediction to say, "Oh, this guy is totally bogus". When, in fact, his prediction section is 1% of his total message, and he himself says to not trust predictions and that things may change.

These "hard to swallow" parts will be the most refuted parts of the HH message.

Like :

How has no one refuted his claim that the earth is hollow.??
That Lucifer is not a single entity??
That abductions are done with help from the government??
Has no one refuted that 33rd degree Masons are introduced to Lucifer??

But, people pay attention to what they want, and have yet to discuss any of these controversial topics in depth.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by polarwarrior

Just a thought, with regards to HHs predictions, didnt he say in the message to never trust those who give dates and times with their predictions, as they are set up as to dissapoint you, and what did he do in his message, give dates for his predictions, was he just being true to himself and giving us an obvious example of his MO, are am i struggling to find justifications for his prophecy dates being wrong, not saying i agreed with his message but there was something about him that was interesting and seemingly sincere.

You are definitely right DocsWife.
I noticed the hipocracy the first time I read HH also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He says: (later after already giving all the predictions)

"The ones that give you precise dates and times are nearly always ones to avoid. Positive entities will not give a date and time. Negative ones will do, so they can set you up for a fall. Once you're tricked into predicting dates and times, and they don't happen, they've succeeded in putting out the Light of your message, as no one will see any credibility in you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not completely sure that his prophecy dates were wrong.....

Lets look at his Predictions again:

1. Stock market collapse after bailouts and rescue packages (perhaps is in progress but hasn't happened yet)
(Many analysts say that our economic system is finished, completely, and we have no chance of recovery)

2. Banks call in all loans (hasn't happened domestically, but has happened in Europe)
(wide spread banking problems in Europe few years ago, remember everyone pulling all their money out?)

3. Many bankruptcies and foreclosures (definitely happening in US.)
(this could be seen as prediction of the housing crisis that is now affecting US)

4. Barack Obama president (happened)
( did he predict the first black president before it happened, or was Obama just early favorite?)

5. New currency 2008/2009 (amero/euro? not sure)
(this is the one I'm less sure of, although NWO has let known publically their want for a single world government and a single world currency in the last few years. Close match, unsure though)

6.New United Nations (haven't had a new one, but have definitely had an advance in power of current one)
(Could new UN mean just new overly expansive powers, and new ultimate power? possible)

7. San Francisco and Damascus uninhabitable by end 2010 (hasn't happened yet. 1 month to go).
(still time to go on this one, or perhaps HH was just homophobic, and its already uninhabitable in his mind, jk jk jk)

So, for the Tally, I would say that HH was much more Correct than he was Incorrect.
5 out of 7 have happened in one part or another, and the others still have the possibility of happening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Zeitgeist has been totally refuted as one's personal opinion of symbolism...

I would love to see a link, or some information proving this "total refutation". Please link, or send a u2u.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

Have you read insider's on glp?

No, I have not. Nor, am I familiar with glp, assuming its a website. Please post a link, or send a u2u. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants
When I first read the HH message I though how funny it might be if we managed to cause group soul lucifer to fail in their negative asscention, by restricting their ability to do harm.. I guess that would just mean they had to 're-sit' their 3rd density class, and thus cause another bunch of souls to experience their BS so probably not worth it in the long run..

I see what you are saying. Wouldn't that be an interesting Karmic turn, to stop them in their quest. However, I don't think we can influence them in this way. Since their Ascension only depends on their actions (their devotion of service to self over service to others), the only way to get their ascension to fail is to make them change their habits and trends. I doubt we could make these group souls start volunteering for habitat for humanity, or serving at the local soup kitchen.

As it seems, the only Ascension we can directly affect by our actions is our own. Others may be inspired by ours, but still it is their own deeds which they would be judged by.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have 2 main issues with HHs message.

He says this world is a prison planet.

He says that beings in service to others would come into a negative polarity (to be sts) to offer what is needed.

I dont disregard the entire message for all materials have some truths of spirit and some truths of earthly things.

What is intention was remains a mystery.

I noticed you posted alot of pictures about David Wilcock. Have you ever been introduced to the lady that actually did the channeling of the Law of One?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Imagine though....the whole idea of a being seeking ascension or harvest for their 'self development' is a service to self in disguise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join