It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message Discussion -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
I also get the impression from many sources that yahweh is some sorta of fallen corrupt god himself with impure intentions, observed in some of his ruthless behaviours spoken of in the old testement. Who knows, maybe he doesnt wanna loose his little creation back to prime creator.

I have also gotten this impression. Perhaps the Logos cycle is just like ours, and due to prior faults Yahweh is reliving this density planet with us in order to relive past mistakes. Why else would he be a jealous God. Wouldn't a pure god be beyond jealousy?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

The last words of the Bhudda before enlightenment were "Mara [or Lucifer], you do not exist."

Do you think this Buddha statement contradicts the HH message?
Or, is Buddha saying something more metaphysically?

Or, was this a flawed statement pre-enlightenment?

It was a rather deep statement that I assume was said the moment while he was being enlightened just before he is in a state where words could not be spoken.

What I think he(Buddha) had done is transcend all duality. He realized in the moment that duality itself is only an illusion. There is no good/evil, light/dark, right/wrong. But you have to be carefull here as a few novice seekers on this forum have misunderstood this idea and interpreted it as me saying its ok to go around killing people.

Here's a paragraph from the same page as the buddah quote .. (great website btw, thenewcall.org...)

Lucifer, being restricted only to the temporal universe, has no essential Reality. However, this may only be realized by the soul that has become Enlightened and so has transcended in consciousness the fallen universe of time and space. Until such divine Realization has been re-attained by the soul it is foolish to simply deny the existence of objective evil, for it is patently evident that evil pervades Lucifer's realm. Yet should we choose to take up arms against Lucifer and turn our relationship with him into a personal battle, then we shall not be able to rise above him or attain Liberation from the great seducer and illusion-maker.

" Until such divine Realization has been re-attained by the soul it is foolish to simply deny the existence of objective evil, for it is patently evident that evil pervades Lucifer's realm" - For the meanwhile, many seekers would be best ignoring buddhas quote, but some time in the near future they may realize it for themselves.

I would guess HH knows this truth but didnt mention it for a couple of reasons. Im assuming HH has read enough of LoO and this truth is mentioned a number of times in that.......

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Perhaps HH is in denial about his own non-existance, and assumes this part of LoO to be one of the distorted sections.....however I doubt this as it is a main theme right throughout the text as well as many other sacred teachings. Maybe he sees it not very usefull knowing for the intricacies of this fallen game and doesnt dwell on it much as he thinks it has potential to be a real motivation killer.

Actually it may even be the buddahs quote is way over his head.

edit on 7-12-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
One thing I have been trying to wrap my head around....

Isn't our modern society mainly STS?
Isn't captialism STS in its basis?
We do things like our job, just to earn money....

Think of a salesman at a car lot, whose job it is to sell the car for the most money possible,
to screw the buyer out of as much money as possible...
Isn't this greed and STS?

How easy is 51% STO to attain?
Seems pretty hard when thinking about it myself

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

I believe HH said that it was as hard to achieve 51% STO as it was to achieve 95% STS.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

The thread was never intended to be for law of one or hidden hand discussion, the author had previously stated his extreme opposition to the material in other threads as well as his intent to start a campaign against the material,

The other HH thread WAS intended to be for the law of one and hidden hand discussion and I was asked by quite a few people to start it and did. That can be found on my other larger thread, many requests were made in posts and through U2U. Then of course you made your entrance and immediately claimed I was being affected by negatives or something to that affect due to our previous discussion on this thread-www.abovetopsecret.com... where you had no answers due to the many contradictions you made in your posts so you simply just got up and left. Naturally due to the other discussion you came into that thread upset, I tried to be as patient and nice as possible with you even though I could have easily broken down your infinity posts and clearly showed you the contradictions in your statements on those as well.

Most of the discussion on the HH material on the other HH thread was discussed at the beginning of it so had already been covered up to the 100th page or so, it's now at page 201-www.abovetopsecret.com...

I opened the thread for others to ask any question they wanted. HH thread related questions were more than welcome, it's been an ongoing discussion on people's beliefs some of which is in relationship directly to the HH message.

In Regards to our previous discussion in the other thread where you had no answers to the questions I asked you and contradicted yourself many times this is all I have to say.

Any material that teaches it's only LOVE to abuse, rape, torture and murder others I will speak up against. That was the entire point of our discussion in the other thread where you felt All is only Love and Perfect even those who do horrible things to others such as rape, abuse -slow torture and killing them. Just look at what the Nazi regime did to 6+Million Jews some of which were gutted alive for their organs and experimentation with no medications. I will spare everyone the pictures and gruesome details because it's not a pretty picture at all but if you believe that to be Love and Ok then I called that as twisted and dark of a belief as it gets.

Even humanity as a whole has moral values and knows that such acts are not right to kill other people and if someone does kill they get throw in prison. Such a belief that murdering others is only LOVE and an experience necessary for them is as twisted and dark as it gets. It's not a spiritual teaching to bring to people but a cop-out for their own actions and can do way more harm than good for those who believe in such things. Some who believe in such things may suddenly feel it to be OK to go out and do anything they want with no moral values.

Those who believe that All is LOVE and only perfect - even abuse, rape, torture, murder and so on fit under the 0.0001% line based on world population (if that) it's such a twisted doctrine and dark belief. I will leave it at that and YES of course I will speak up against such material. I sincerely hope that you are doing better polarwarrior and your questions to AdonaiChristBless in the other HH thread were noted that show you are still seeking answers. I suggest you carry on and think, question and then further think and question.

With only good intentions,
Love & Best Wises!
edit on ECST1111DecAM51 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

I dont think that higher beings would incarnate to give us more negative.

Higher beings never incarnate to bring more negative, it's not the way they operate. In Regards to the bloodlines - Teachings have been passed down generation to generation and it's not so much about them making up excuses for what their families have done but moreso their families actually believe themselves to be on assignment with permission from the Creator to do what they do - due to the passed down teachings generation to generation from their family bloodlines and they strongly believe it. They have been deceived in one form/way or another in what they believe. Evil is not Love and Good but the opposite of that which is Love and Good.

Love & Best wishes!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In a rich man's house are many vessels some to honor and some unto dishonor. They may be giving what they were created to receive.... they may desire to be ruled over. It may be what will bring them true fulfilment. We can only wonder.
edit on 10-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What amazes me is all this consternation over who's got the fleeting control over this temporary corporeal phase of human development. It's as if everyone is fighting over the seat on the bus with the most leg room, when the ride itself is short and we'll all be getting off at our destination soon. Hell, let the Illuminati have the seat with the leg room. Then, when they get yanked up and ordered off the bus with the rest of us, they'll be the ones who've lost the most in the transition.

If these folks went through the trouble to construct this modern society - with banking and business and societal infrastructure and technology - then why shouldn't they be able to relax a little with the illusion (Illusionati?) of owning it until the moment their hearts turn into stones in their chests and they are kicked out along with those of us who never bothered to do anything other than play with the toys they left scattered around for us as part of their "master plan".

The only time I have a problem with anyone in charge is when they hurt people - which too often some of them do. Then I am all for pasting that specific individual as an example to the rest of them to play nice. Other than that, if your entire existence is so devoted to building this entire world, then God bless you if you get to enjoy a moment or two of delusion that it actually belongs to you.

The real hidden hand is the one that waits patiently to rip each and every one of us out of this realm - one by one - and replace us with someone who is never going to care about who we were, or what we did (or didn't do) while we were here. The less attachment you have to this extremely temporary phase of existential development, the less traumatic it'll be for you when you're told that your involvement is no longer desired. I have pity for those folks who just will never understand how worthless corporeal ownership actually is.
edit on 12/11/2010 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

I dont think that higher beings would incarnate to give us more negative.

Higher beings never incarnate to bring more negative, it's not the way they operate. In Regards to the bloodlines - Teachings have been passed down generation to generation and it's not so much about them making up excuses for what their families have done but moreso their families actually believe themselves to be on assignment with permission from the Creator to do what they do - due to the passed down teachings generation to generation from their family bloodlines and they strongly believe it. They have been deceived in one form/way or another in what they believe. Evil is not Love and Good but the opposite of that which is Love and Good.

Love & Best wishes!

I enjoyed your posts etman....and could we not wrap up this 'passing down' of bloodlines in one word of 'pride'?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

One thing I have been trying to wrap my head around....

Isn't our modern society mainly STS?
Isn't captialism STS in its basis?
We do things like our job, just to earn money....

Think of a salesman at a car lot, whose job it is to sell the car for the most money possible,
to screw the buyer out of as much money as possible...
Isn't this greed and STS?

How easy is 51% STO to attain?
Seems pretty hard when thinking about it myself

There are plenty of things around us to keep us on the 'path of self' without seeing the 'all' of 'life'.

Consider that after we die....we learn that it is living for the 'self' that we need to over come. To know that 'all beings' have the Spirit within them...means that a part of your true self (Spirit) is still in the 'experience of life' even though you have died and have left the body complex. What are one's thoughts about 'after death'? Is it for glory of the self in heaven....is it for evolving of the self in ascension....if a soul KNOWS that all other life holds the Spirit within it...is it such a crazy idea to incarnate back into 'life' to help or be a vibration holder for love amongst your other selves?

We can find strength in others that lived for things of Spirit. Would it of been right for Jesus knowing what we knew about Spirit and things of flesh....to of fought for this life here? What made Buddha reach heaven to only refuse taking glory for himself without all the other beings that have not reached heaven yet? What made Martin Luther king risk his own life of flesh for 'harmony' amongst mankind?

When one can see that the Spirit is within us all and we all are in need of finding this true nature within us....how then can one go on and absorb joy and glory for the 'self' when KNOWING many other selves are still in need and are in a state of 'not knowing their true nature'. Are we prepared to 'come back' at will....holding a higher vibration of love and harmony amongst our other selves for them to mirror to see their true nature within them of Spirit?

In the end....is it the self we still long for or are we ready to be what ever the 'all' needs us to be?

One could live their whole life doing for others because they feel that is what will give them glory as a self in heaven. In the end....was it really the other selves they lived for...or for the self?

Just things I try to consider daily....its a daily practice to 'observe'.

My best
LV

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I also get the impression from many sources that yahweh is some sorta of fallen corrupt god himself with impure intentions, observed in some of his ruthless behaviours spoken of in the old testement. Who knows, maybe he doesnt wanna loose his little creation back to prime creator.

I have also gotten this impression. Perhaps the Logos cycle is just like ours, and due to prior faults Yahweh is reliving this density planet with us in order to relive past mistakes. Why else would he be a jealous God. Wouldn't a pure god be beyond jealousy?

It seems to me that a being that is as advanced as Yahweh is ( Having the ability to create this world ) would be way beyond something as human as jealousy. It just doesn't make sense to me. How could he ever have gotten to that stage when we believe we have to overcome such things now in order to even get out of our lowly estate? Can anyone else make sense of this? I know that the scriptures say that he is a jealous God. But could it be that in the right context jealousy is a pure and righteous thing. This is the only way I can reconcile this matter. I mean really !!! Will we pass judgement on a being who has created things that we can't even begin to understand. Could you or I even begin to establish a world nearing the complexity of ours? I think it is ridiculous of us to bring such a being down to our "current" level. I do believe that He wants to relate to us in a way that we can understand but for HH to have made that statement it should have set off warning bells. I myself bought into it hook, line and sinker until I have given it further thought. It seems inconceivable to me now that a logos of that order could be beset with something as petty as our type of jealousy.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As we pass closer and closer to the new year, it seems more of HH's "predictions" have fallen false.

This leaves roughly ten days for San Francisco and Damascus to become uninhabitable, quite unlikely!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to make a request.........

I would like to see this HH material critiqued against popular religious materials;
1) The Bible, King James version and Pre-KJ
2) Qur'an
3) Buddhist writings
4) Tibetan Book of dead
5) Egyptian Book of the Dead
6) Jewish Bible.

What we can look for are similarities and differences between them.

I think this would make a very interesting analysis.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

This leaves roughly ten days for San Francisco and Damascus to become uninhabitable, quite unlikely!

Hey, he was reluctant to make predictions and like he stated he isnt at the top where they control everything. You make plans years ago and when the time comes the 'game' has changed slightly and therefore what has been planned needs to changed. People always want predictions but when people start to believe it will take place(thought is creative energy focused) and the plans made beforehand has changed then their orignal plans may change and what has been predidcted will take place instead.

1) The Bible, King James version and Pre-KJ

Clearly written by man, to control the 'sheep' and contradictions are all over place, yet some truth can still be found within the texts. When the Bible was written most couldn't read or write and the books were chained to the wall of the Churches and can only be read there. Pre KJ Bibles I have never read or seen them but I have heard they are more accurate and KJ version was the one with major changes, and there has been more than 50+ rewrites even though the book states something like, "to the one who adds or takes away from what is written in this book, we will add to him the plagues of this Book and take away his Name from the Book of Life”. There is
obviously a faction that cares nothing of this warning because every time a new addition of the Bible
comes out, there are serious changes made to it.

2) Qur'an

I have read the Quran, and I must say I was told it is an master piece and it really is. The Arabs back then were fond of poetry and so by producing a book with poems was a good idea. However unlike the Bible and other holy books it was revelaed to Muhammed one verse at a time rather than one full go, thus avoiding all the contradictions and other errors, the elite have learned from their previous lessons!

3) Buddhist writings

Sorry I haven't read them,

4) Tibetan Book of dead

This book mentions what life is like after death and how to prepare for it.

5) Egyptian Book of the Dead

Honestly does it matter these are text that were meant for the people then, like people like us a 1000 years from now will read up on our present holy texts and think it is relevant to them. Yes If you study them it might be fascinating but it is irrelevant to us. It gives out spells to help others progress after death in fact you dont need any. Back then people use to mess about with spells frequently.

6) Jewish Bible.

The Talmud or Torah?

The first one, goodness me, the men who wrote this hated every gentile present. I do not have hatred towards anyone but saying its OK to steal from a non Jew, that is just wrong. Jews do disagree with a lot of the stuff mentioned in the Talmud but you will find humor in it such as Satan being a trickster rather than an antagonist to God. And it does give your mind a good workout. For the Torah, I haven't read much.

What we can look for are similarities and differences between them.

Apart from four and five the rest are just copy and pasted to fit with the times to control people.

-Naeem
edit on 19/12/2010 by naeem11111 because: quotes

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well people, i really love this topic, so i will write my present vision of life, including the law of one philosophy.

This is a planet for strong souls because we are left here not knowing the rules of the game, and we don't remember where we came from, and we don't know where are we heading.
These are the rules of this game: to not know the rules. You must find your way, that is the great way, the great work.
So this is a world where we can choose, this is a world of free will, we have to make choices between right or wrong, between the truth inside us, and the "truth" imposed by society, false values, culture etc.

This polarity from good to evil, light to darkness, between -50, to 0, to +50, creates a perfect field for a rich experience, a tough but rich experience, in which the souls evolve a lot, and they become strong, its like: ok you live in the light, but you never felt what darkness is, so you cant know light as i know, to know light fully you have to meet its opposite. This knowledge, that comes for direct experience, is very valuable, the souls that have it, are making a great contribution to the one evolution of the creator, as they are too, the creator.

For some reason we came here, i suspect we choose to come here, because this is a good planet for the evolution of our soul. In Michael Newton´s books you realize that souls have "jobs", vocations or occupations, they do something in the spirit world, so they must develop their skills, and some skills require tough worlds like the earth to be developed. It seems like souls that choose to evolve in earth are seen as "heroes", courageous souls, because this is indeed a though world, a world where we are very disconnected from the spiritual truths, but not totally. And the reward is great because the souls are enriched with a rare experience, a world of free will, with good and evil and no clear knowing of the way to go... This is a glorious, tough, courageous game indeed...

So we are here to evolve, and nothing matters except our actions, thoughts and words, because these are our responsability, and these are what matters for the evolution, so why fear anything but ourselves?

So, care not for what happens to you, but for your actions and reactions, what you do, say, think...

Anyway, in a world of free will, where we must make our choices, we must choose to be good or bad, because here polarity is real... Because evil really hurts, and negative emotions are tough, they are real, so we must live it and choose. Are we of the feeling good club, or the feel bad club? Do we feel and make other feel good, or we feel and make others feel bad?

Life is emotions, we all seek emotions. We seek the emotions that things in life create in us. We don't really seek a girl to have sex, we seek the feeling sex with a girl creates in us. We don't really seek money, we seek the feeling of freedom it creates, of being able to have everything money can buy. We don't really seek a woman to love, we seek the feeling of love it creates...

So we seek to feel something, we want to feel good or bad? Its a choice. We want to make other feel good or bad, its a choice. These are the choices, service to others or service to self, service to positive or service to negative? My choice is obvious, i choose to feel good and make others feel good.

This is a world where some people recognize the greatness of light by feeling the shadow, they experience shadow, and they know they belong to light, so they choose light.

Some will go to the shadow way, a difficult way because its not easy to "be" the bad guy, these represent the negative role, they are needed in this game, without them, there would be no worlds of free will, they are like batman in "Batman - The Dark Night", in the end, he sacrifices himself, because Gotam needed a hero like Harvey Dent, so he plays the bad guy now...

So, we are all innocent in this game, we are god living a world of free will, evolving, let god live, we are all god!

Anyway, the game goes on in other dimensions, dimensions in which some are already living, because the soul is not confined to a unique incarnation at a time.

So whats the point? What to do?

The truth of our objectives and missions is in us, we feel it, its in our desires, our callings, we just have to hear the different wills, and be true to ourselves, follow the greater voice inside, put all voices inside talking, there is always one that is stronger... and she leads the way, the voice of our soul.

Every situation has a good side and a bad side, do we choose to live the bad or the good? An example: Someone close dies, do we choose to be burned by pointless grief, or do we choose to feel it fully and grow as a person? We always have a choice, the set of all the choices represents our big choice beetween good or bad, negative or positive.

Ok, there is no real polarity, it is all a game, In 3D there is polarity, its real, it feels good or bad, the emotions are real! Polarity, here in 3D, is real, so lets live it!

Anyway we can make aura reading, past life regressions, Tarot reading, astrology, meditation, read our dreams, there are a lot of channels and instruments, but, again, there is a voice inside, greater than all voices, she will tell us what to do, what feels right, thats our soul, our higher self.

Harvest? We will see, until then, let our souls live through us, let god live through us, and noting else matters but our actions, thoughts, words... what we can control is what matters, this is fair, this is right... Everything is alright.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What was with HH's mention of "arc de triumph"?

I have seen this when I was younger, but I sit here wondering if there is some sort of iconography on the arc, or if he was just bringing this up as an abstract point.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If this has been brought to light already, I apologize (I missed this the first time I read the dialogue):

"Does it alleviate that we are closing our End Game scenario, and soon to openly come out and offer publically to "save" the failing political and financial institutions with our esteemed Leadership? No"

^^^ I think this is something thrown in, in a rather sneaky way, that would be helpful to take notice of.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but how did the hidden hand guy get to start a thread the same day he joined, without the 20 post minimum?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm posting this here because I'd read the H.H. posts and wish I could've asked about this... Maybe it's not the right place but thought I'd try.

I've heard that "before the beginning(time, space & matter) "iT" realized itself, therefore creating a kind of mirror. Like a tree growing by mirroring again and again. Creating billions, trillions of life, or off spring, or Gods or Angels, whatever. At some point, a group of 72 felt a separation from the One Source and became curious of the less dense realms and created many beings to go live and collect experiences of the less dense world. A world of war and child molestation, great suffering. So we live this world for them, as they do not want to feel the pain of it direct. And in the end of our life or lives, we go to "heaven" or become one with the creator again. They said this is the 72, taking your experiences and reabsorbing lives back into the One Source. Meaning not individual anymore, not living in duality, no choices. Thou they say the source is immortal and if we are reflecting clearly, we'll also be immortal. Unless you're reabsorbed back into the One Source, isn't that mortal and death in a sense? I know this all sounds crazy, but a lot of it has me thinking about pain and suffering, and why is it necessary? I've done a lot of research and still confused that this is possible?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

close but I think HH is actually a member of OTO.

the teachings plus the roots of the organization are an almost exact match.

Golden dawn,
Illuminati,
and supposedly Freemasonry.

the link?

Alister Crowley who founded the Org and a Known member of 2 of the above mentioned ties for sourcing. (Golden Dawn, Illuminati. he is also to have been rumored to be one time a 33rd Scottish rite member but expelled. and expunged from the rolls of freemasonry. there are pictures of him wearing all the proper regalia of all the above mentioned groups.)

just Google his name and check the pics.
all of the provided information in the dialogue "fits" and is hard to "debunk" is due to OTO's construct of borrowing heavily from older human texts and belief systems which were used in these groups.

i had the unfortunate experience of bumping into these blokes quite a few years ago and the terminology and way he presented "information" is almost an exact match.

www.oto.org...

www.hermeticgoldendawn.org

en.wikipedia.org...

just a few reference points

enjoy folks.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok, those pictures are pretty fascinating.a reply to: ThreeDeuce

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join