posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
I worked in China, I found out something was going wrong, about a month I was in-country.
I read 1984 and got the idea of writing a diary so I knew I wasn't going crazy.
My report was sent to M16 website after i did checks on a pc in the UK.
I returned back to China and guess what, I got told everything I sent to M16 in my unofficial report, the Chinese even tried to recruit me, but since
I am military trained I refrained and they tried alot of psyops against me.
Lesson 1: Do not trust your govt especially intel (which my people call slime)
If you are ever in a similiar situation:
1. Adopt a free thinking attitude, drop sectarianism, racism etc, this is restricting
2. Adopt an analytical mindset
3. Read a hell of a lot about psychological, law, international relations, society etc (what a spy would do)
4. Watch tv programmes that can help i.e. Burn Notice (it helped explained in retrospect what i did and saw, i.e.
I seen a chinese surveillance team move into action twice, I seen from an elevated position and it appeared the same, in one case it involved
Westerners and I later seen them in the position sussing me out, how i laughed inside, the Chinese in one case tried to take a picture of me, because
at the end I made it out that i was a dead letter box drop or a meet.
5. Previous point, always put your oppostion on the offensive if possible but personal objectives might negate against this.
6. Read strategy books i.e. Manstein (Melvin), Sun Tzu, 36 strategies, Japanese sword saint strategy, Clausewitz etc, read these all. Even if they
are military,you can still develop a mindset to apply in everyday life.
7. Most controversial of all, trust noone, take everything with a pinch of salt, do not be overy encouraged into a course of action that you might
regret, bad women/men, drugs etc - I have done all of this but adherred the 11th commandment - THOU SHALT NOT GET CAUGHT.
8. Adopt a belief system, i.e. belief in God, I believe in Jesus Christ and Jahweh and this is what I believe got me through China, believe in God or
(which I disprove something else, but you have to believe in something moral and ethical to get you through)
9. SF soldiers (well UK SAS etc at least) tried to incorporate a good sense of humour and this is important, when things really look bleak, you have
got to laugh especially at yourself and relieve tension.
10. Use your memories for good, think about it, SF use this technique, so have I.
11. Keep fit, fit body, fit mind.
12. Be tougher on yourself because you will be able to withstand your enemy.
13. When things look bad or distressing, use your belief system and what the bible says think on good things, your family, and good people like Jesus
Christ, Gandhi etc
14. Research NLP techniques.
If you are truly in the # and find a van constantly parked at your window, assume NATO codename TEMPEST, an old technology and take action. Your
computer is automatically insecure because you CANNOT fight technologically against a govt well with a computer that is, psychologically YOU CAN. If
you are truly in the # and have active denial weapons against you, use a barrier of water, rf esp high rf signals cannot pass, wifi cannot penetrate
for example. I studied this at uni as well as in active practice.
This is a deniable technology, so if you are VERY much in the # and think your mind is being read then:
If you FEEL that they can read your thoughts, hypothethically use velostat or linqstat not tinfoil. The japanese say that they can record 12 secs of
a persons thoughts by EEG wires so far, so I can't rule it out in the next 50 years but it is probably a black ops technology.