It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Ahead Of His Time? Aliens,God,And You!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hitler ahead of his time?

Absolutely:-

edit on 6-12-2010 by torsion because: tried to get video to appear

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Now THAT is funny.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

lol where'd ya find that?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I to have had these same theories. Hitler was an asshole non the less, but he could have progressed us as people to a whole nother plateau. Was he wrong? No but he sure as went out about it wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigeon Religion

I to have had these same theories. Hitler was an asshole non the less, but he could have progressed us as people to a whole nother plateau. Was he wrong? No but he sure as went out about it wrong.

Hitler was the Greatest ever, he was up front about what he wanted’ to Rule the World'...period.
He didn’t use cigarettes to kill 5 Million humans every year, he didn’t create sex virus every 12 years to de-populate the species of humans, he wouldn’t of let central banking exist,sachs avenue wouldn’t have there hands in our pockets, instead of being sneaky as a president to deceive war to millions'911' he would of just nuked the Taliban ,and that was it.
To me, Hitler was a legend, why ,because he wasn’t about deception, he was straight forward.

In a fascinating way of looking at him ,what he was doing was right, look at whets going on now.
I only find Hitler fascinating because he was one of the many test subjects that touched the 'BELL'...and survived.
If you touched the bell and survived ,then you and many was one common entity as one.

Greatest secret ever told to man. file 64573huy.
[ aliens whereabouts before nukes was invented ]
Every war in the 19th centuries was over an aliens locations.
From the Korea, Germany, Iraq ,Israel, Egyptian ,Syria, Libya. Etc etc etc.

You see, its not a racist thing amongst you humans, its an alien thing ,,they do not want the aliens to take over a country and develop nukes.
India and the reptilian race ,Russia and there race etc etc
After president Kennedy was killed they suppressed every camera there was, they found out that one of those cameras wasn’t a camera at all .

Aliens are masters at sound and color designs amongst the human brains functions.
Flashes of lights that can send you into euphoria, sounds that can kill and put to sleep instantly.

‘Sounds that kill,’ Wasp Race-Phil Snyder -deuce incident ‘wasp race’-last base of the triangle race on this earth-reasons for chem. trails-reason why abductions are down-bush secret project-Teflon -fiber optics-the reason why men and black was invented-the reason why the black glasses was invented-gene splicing, point blank Roswell had nothing on what was found at deuce, but any way.

Every major thing that happened in the events of the Kennedy assassination had a camera present, every situation that happened was basically a suicide mission, but when you have no control over your actions ,well, that’s what you got …all suicide missions by humans, that if ,was human in thinking, wouldn’t of never put there selves in that position……especially jack ruby.

There was a great war back then, back then a very long time ago ,the reptilian race of aliens ,in my belief started in Russia and worked down finally landing and preserving an empire in India, they went from Russia to Canada then to Colorado and Mexico, after they found them in Mexico I think they made it to India and finally made that there home.

The bell was a hand held object ,that if touched, it makes what ever your inner strong point to the max, every test subject that was subjected to the bell that day, was studied and let go, just so happened that bell if you lived without going crazy as it did many subjects created a bond, a bond that Hitler and his gangs ,his first army before he took over Germany itself.

A bond of super thinkers of that era ,a bond of normal humans who’s thinking was at the max.
Germanys greatest wonder was the triangle space ship they found.
A ship that traveled to many of planets finding all types of humans and plants and food and animals, the ship in history that was once a story called Noah’s ark, and when it could no longer fly ,it stayed in the water until help could come, and they called it the city from Atlantis, sadden by what happened ,the Egyptians decided to build the pyramids after what they saw, and when help came .Noah’s little buddy’s decide to burn the world of its dinosaurs and uninvolved primitive poor excuse of a design by the reptilian race ,the reptilians answered back by flooding half the world and flipping the triangle, yet destroying the city from Atlantis, that same triangle was found in the 1800s by Germans, and in side, they found what we are using today’ touch screen computers’ ,out of the whole ship they found an hand held object that if touched it let off a sound ,many of sounds,’ THE BELL’ when heard it drove some crazy and some it created the smartest scientist the world has ever witnessed ,scientist that if not for them ,space would still be a fantasies of stars thoughts and conspiracies.

I say this because, it told me one day just follow all the so called comets or asteroids that presumably hit the earth, I said why? And it told me that

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If hitler was so far ahead of his time... then why is he dead?

I'm a 4th year history major, and ive taken many many courses on WWII and had entire lectures dedicated to Hitler and Hitlers Germany. Never once has there been any case made for hitlers Germany. In fact, Germany was starving and deteriorating while it was being bombed to hell.

Nazis did not embody progress. They werent even interested in advanced weapons research. The Allies left them in the dust in these respects, and had a clear advantage by the end of the war. Nazi's were facists who were more concerned with Nazifying the world and cleansing the world of opposition.

Yeah, Hitler was spiritual and held many strange beliefs. Much like Mackenzie King. Many people did in those days.

Hitler didnt have the spare resources to wipe his ass after he was done with re-armament and military spending. Then he proceeded to exile and kill all his most intelligent scientists. Thats why we won the war against Japan in the end...

Mein Kampf says it all. Hitler was very explicit about exactly what he wanted. He also wasnt stupid. Nothing distracted him from his endless drive for a pure germany with living space in eastern Europe and complete predominance over france and the West.
edit on 24-2-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Man, you're funny!
First, do you speak German?
Ever been in Germany?
Who gave you the information?

The Victor writes History, remember.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Man, you're funny!
Ever been in Germany?

Well despite what you may think, historians write history. And they use all the resources availabe to them. That includes archives with vast amounts of information of every kind that give a more then clear depiction of the exact situation of every nation involved or not involved in the war.

It was 60 years ago. I know u probably wear a tin hat, but you cant simply make up things about the past on a whim because you dont "trust" history. Everything described in survey history texts is relentlessly verified by dedicated historians who arent funded by anyone but fellow scholars.

Yah, ive been to germany. Ive been to munich, where the beer hall putsch took place. Even so, i wouldn't have to go there to know information about the world we live in. But instead of relying on ATS for my knowledge, i rely on history texts whose sources can be traced back to the archives where all the germans communications, and information about every aspect of the country are kept.

lolol funny how your ignorance shines through. Feel free to continue believing that Hitler was in contact with aliens and was on the brink of a technological revolution when he was destroyed and committed suicide. But then i guess u dont believe he committed suicide, and that hes in space plotting his revenge.

Its all laughable. Funny how you mock me because I say things that are true, while you assume things that are not true. Typical of a paranoid ATS fanatic
edit on 24-2-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Read the book Armageddon Conspiracy by Mike Hockney. It relates to the story of how Hitler was ahead of this time, it also talks about symbolisms like how the Nazi's swastika is related to the Gnostics. It also talks about the possibility of a superconspiracy that has been planned by almost all of the secret societies i.e. Knights Templar, Freemasons, Cathars, The Illuminati etc.

It's a fiction book mixed with interesting facts that makes you wonder about our "secret history"

You can download it freely here.

Also their website has a lot of interesting topics.

Here's an excerpt from their topic about Conspiracy Theories

People don't like the unadorned real. We're always looking for patterns that make sense: easy-to-understand cause and effect. Even when we look at the clouds, we imagine we're seeing definite shapes (like faces or animals) rather than amorphous blobs. We can't help ourselves - our minds are wired that way. When we can't find obvious cause and effect, we're left baffled. Even distressed. But our anxiety is relatively easy to cure. We simply invent an appropriate cause and effect and impose it on the problematic situation. The more cause and effect we can cram in, the happier we are. We feel we are understanding the world. We resist the notion that the truth, in a form we can grasp, is not out there. There must be some comprehensible pattern of cause and effect that explains everything.

Enter conspiracy theories. Nothing's an accident. Nothing's a cock-up. There are no lone nutters with high-powered rifles. Mad people don't do mad things. Instead, everything is rationalised, put in a nice, tidy box and tied up in a lovely pink bow. The gift-wrapped parcel is presented to the world and everyone nods and smiles because now the world makes sense. Sanity restored. Everything does have a sensible cause.

Of course, there may be many inconvenient facts that don't support the various conspiracy theories. But isn't it those who are in on the conspiracy who manufacture those 'facts'? Six million died in the Holocaust. 'Who says?' the Holocaust deniers ask. 'Jews say,' is their answer. Why? To promote a Zionist agenda. And aren't the Jews secretly controlling the world? Weren't we told so in the secret protocols of the elders of Zion? Those were forged, of course. But by whom? Well, by the elders of Zion, naturally, to cunningly disguise the truth.

To tell the truth of the 'Jewish conspiracy' is, according to the Holocaust deniers, to be accused of believing in a 'proven' forgery, which was not forged at all, but deliberately distributed as a simulated forgery.

Nowadays, no one can ever discuss the 'Jewish conspiracy' for fear of being branded anti-Semitic, and credulously and perversely accepting forgeries…which was the whole point of the forgery in the first place. Except, as noted, it wasn't a forgery, but merely a simulation of a forgery. The genius behind this conspiracy!

Well, that's how some people see it, and there's nothing you can say or do to change their minds. And even to try is to demonstrate that you're part of the conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

nazi germany was a formidable opponent the only reason we won the war was b/c they were fighting 2 fronts at once...

lol the bismark is all i gotta say...it was a fluke that it was ever sank.

they created the u-boat...they had the first tank. i mean come on someone told you some b/s and you ate it!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

nazi germany was a formidable opponent the only reason we won the war was b/c they were fighting 2 fronts at once...

lol the bismark is all i gotta say...it was a fluke that it was ever sank.

they created the u-boat...they had the first tank. i mean come on someone told you some b/s and you ate it!

dude... none of what you just said is true.

The Bizmark was a great ship. But not as great as 1/3rd of Britains Navy. They put all effort into sinking it, and sink it they did.

Allies used tanks in world war one. The germans, upon seeing them for the first time, were frightened to death. Wilhelm II could never have motivated his people to invent that sort of equipment.

Uboats were used in World War 1 too. By both sides. What does this have to do with hitler or german superiority? and to take it as far as aliens and god. You have got to be kidding me.

"Someone" didnt tell me anything. I have met historians who write the texts, i have seen the primary resources, there is nothing being hidden.

This isnt Stalins Russia. Our government doesn't censor history. If it did, we would kno about it. Despite popular conception, we live in a liberal democratic republic. And thats a good thing.

These delusions about Hitler being al powerful and superior are just that, delusions. Where is this even coming from? none of the supporters of this "theory" (more like fantasy) seem to know anything about the real history. I have had the opportunity to learn both the actual history, and the "ATS" history.

The real history makes sense, and is supported by more then youtube videos. Its a very interesting and real thing that happened, which is complex enough without people making preposterous claims.

Stay informed, for your own sake. Because off of the ATS forums this type of logic will have people laughing in your face. Real people.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
If hitler was so far ahead of his time... then why is he dead?

There is something strange about April 30 the day Hitler died (don't you think he planned it all along to die on that exact date?). April 30 is something significant to the Germans too, they called it Walpurgisnacht the night where witches are reputed to hold a large celebration on the Brocken and await the arrival of spring. April 30 is also significant to the Gnostics’, it is one of their most special day, the day when they believed the rule of the Demiurge, would end once and for all.

Nazis did not embody progress. They werent even interested in advanced weapons research.

Really? Then explain to us the reason they had many weapons such as these:

Vortex Gun by Nazi's

Krummlauf: Gun that can shoot around corners invented by the Nazis

Definition from Wikipedia:

The Krummlauf (English: Curved barrel) a bent barrel attachment for the Sturmgewehr 44 developed by Germany in World War II. The curved barrel included a periscope sighting device for shooting around corners from a safe position.

Hitler's secret weapons according to NatGeo

Hitler's Weapons Uncovered

Hitler had some of the most technically advanced weapons of the time and still managed to fail, but what if he had succeeded? What weapons could he use to have overcome the world?

* One of Adolf Hitler’s most top secret bombs: The Fritz X – grandfather of the modern smart bomb. Prototype testing revealed that the success rate with this radio-guided bomb was over 80 times higher than with conventional free-falling bombs of the time.
* In every documented case the destructive power of the Fritz X proved so strong that it would completely rip through any battleship it hit. It would never explode while still inside the ship, but on exiting or in the water.
* The original Fritz warhead carried over 700 pounds of explosives.
* When the Berlin Wall came down Nazi files hidden for decades in the former East Germany were discovered. They revealed for the first time Adolf Hitler’s plan for a disastrous strike against the continental US. Hitler wanted to revolutionize long-range aviation with a project dubbed the “Amerikabomber.”
* The US version to Hitler’s “Amerikabomber”: The “Peacemaker” was conceived in 1941 for long-range flights from the US to Germany.
* The first Nazi super weapons were to be deployed against the French “Maginot Line.” The guns – named “Dora” and “Gustav” – were positioned on special railway carriers – weighing over 1,400 tons. It took over 2,000 men and specially built trains nearly six weeks to assemble, load, and move the heavy guns.

Yeah, Hitler was spiritual and held many strange beliefs. Much like Mackenzie King. Many people did in those days.

Those are not just strange "beliefs" it is more than that.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

Hitler's secret weapons according to NatGeo

ahaha ok perhaps i overstated myself. Nazis certainly had weapons programs. even before the nazi's, Weimar Germany was a sleeping giant with the most talented scientists in the world. Between Poland, Russia, France, and the Balkans, Germany has always been wary of future wars.

This is a cool link. I knew some of those things, but not others.

But again, all of that is within reason. Nothing indicitive of alien intervention. Extremely interesting, definetly, but no secret.

Refreshing to see some sources behind your words! not that i have offered any myself (memory serves me)

Just thought i would add, im open to reinterpretations of History. Perhaps hitler was in contact with Aliens. But i wont believe it until i have a reason to do so.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I wouldn't say Hitler was in contact with aliens, more like he was really more advanced in his time. I don't know where some of this guys picked up the UFO theory that is somewhat connected with the Nazis and for them to believe it is absurd.

I believe Hitler is more than what he is described in History books. Remember there are secrets that you would never like to know.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

the foo fighters of nazi germany!

some of the top scientists like von braun claiming that nazi germany had help! un earthly help!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Couldnt have put it better myself.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The VRIL Society.
It really exists.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Man, you're funny!

I realize you are not talking to me, but yes, I do speak and write German very, very well.

Ever been in Germany?

I grew up there!

It's commonly taught in German schools. I should know, I grew up there ...

Yes, but within the international community of historians, the scientific method and especially the peer review process are still a prerequisite to be taken serious by your peers.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos

Man, you're funny!

I realize you are not talking to me, but yes, I do speak and write German very, very well.

Ever been in Germany?

I grew up there!

It's commonly taught in German schools. I should know, I grew up there ...

Yes, but within the international community of historians, the scientific method and especially the peer review process are still a prerequisite to be taken serious by your peers.

You want to do me a favor? Get a hold of a English or Dutch (which I read) version of "Night" by Elie Wiesel and compare it with the German version.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What does a book about the holocaust have to do with anything? And why should anyone do you a favor if you dont even know what your talking about? just out of curiosity

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join