It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Ahead Of His Time? Aliens,God,And You!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

what gives you the idea that the nazi bell was hand held? and what makes u think the arc is atlantis?

I used to atrle a little while back and i used to listen to these three men they was real informative and very unusual i called them the owl people because all they used to do is prey to this owl staue and dress like an owl..later on found out it wasnt an owl,it was a evoled type of harpy race.

Didnt know they had astral spies in which some one told me,so they got a bunch of cats and they put one in a cage in front of every door in side that big mansion,i was pissed i always knew i couldnt get around cats so when they out them there like that..it was so obvious i was rated out.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

i think hitler thought that blonde hair blue eyes is the proof we are partially alien through genetic manipulation!

evolution cannot disprove it! b/c descendants of monkeys would not have these traits!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

that is truly some awesome stuff! what if u are a spiritual person who believes in mother earth and father universe and the universe being god?

is that wrong?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
hmm they dont travel a light speed? energy sling shots? well I guess it would almost be nearly impossible to travel at the speed of light!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

actually no! you missed the whole point! your just mad that i used your "the rest is not worth replying to" back at you! if you cant take your own medicine dont hand it out!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

The sun dont revolve around us! and were not the center of the galaxy!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Back on topic.

Posting Bans are next.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

thank you! i highly appreciate the policing here! anyways it would be appreciated from now on if this discussion is viewed and thought through with an open mind!

i think there is still reason to discuss the connection between hitler and his reasoning for believing in an aryan race!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would like to bring this threads attention to the Tech Singularity, Practical Space exploration, and the problems with interstellar space travel.

The Tech SIngularity would bring about self replicating bots. This would inturn make space exploration viable by proxy. Simply send an unmaned seed ship as fast as you can to the nearest planet, build an army of explorers out of local materials, ????, profit!

Practical Space exploration is slow and tedious. Here is a link with metric butt loads of info.

Atomic Rocket: SciFi writers source
The above site is a source of Hard sci-fi, so it has alot of solid science information.

In the end, anything to do with Nazis, ETs, Downed Craft and all that seems highly well...silly. You must know that all of the reserch that Hitler wanted done into the occult and ledgends was to try to get the edge back in the war. It had nothing to do with ETs or spiritual stuff. As for the German science, Germany has been a center for scientific and engineering knowledge for well over a century. The reason we got a bunch of germans over hear after the war was to keep the reds from getting them. Anyway, I'm done raining on this party, I'll move my cloud of reason else where.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

good post! but reasoning only goes so far! how do we know this is true? scientists turning there attention on other dimensions and realms and alternate realities!

reasoning only goes so far!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i think the lesson learned here is we dont know anything we think we know!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join