It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Ahead Of His Time? Aliens,God,And You!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Let us talk logically for a minute our solar system is 4.5 or so billion years old the universe is 13-14 billion years old! is it not logical to think that there were many other solar systems formed and thriving in the 10 billion years that our solar system didn't exist? so with this being said is it then not logical to believe that there are beings that think,act,live far more superior then we do?

now lets take what we just learned and apply it to a species that dwarf us in comparison as far as intelligence and length of existence! let's take this species and put them on a course that brings them to earth surely they have done this before found other primitive species and studied them,watched them as a biologist would an animal in the wild making sure not to disturb it just watch and listen!

now as we chew on this for a minute some will think well why would they study us surely they are to advanced? well do we not have television shows dedicated to insects? surely we are to advanced to watch shows based on the animal kingdom? oh were not? well then a far more advanced alien species is not to advanced to watch us mature and ripen as a species or blow ourselves up though i doubt they would let us do that!

why wouldnt they allow us to blow ourselves up? b/c the planet is very valuable sure there prolly millions of other earths but i bet there like finding the back to an earring that fell take your pick outside or on the carpeted floor! so this species finding us are prolly thinking and or taking resources from the planet under our nose! you say how could they do this without us knowing?

i say well remember when we was imagining and we accepted that these species have existed far longer then us! now take that logic and apply to the way they could and would do things they could do anything and we would never know it UNLESS THEY WANTED US TO KNOW!!

so with all this being said there must be an alliance between space fairing species protocols and what not that aliens go by when coming across a species like ours! what would be a good idea to introduce a primitive species to an outside existence? the answer to this question is quite simple really!

stage a ufo crash! you ask what? i say yes if you were going to introduce a new species who have never left there planet to the idea of aliens you purposely crash a ship! this in turn gets that species wondering what happened and gets them thinking what if aliens do exist though they are looking at the evidence!

you wouldnt just send a live group down there! just like you wouldnt walk into the middle of a lion pride in africa to introduce yourself! but we are more intelligent then lions but we are still primitive enough to be animalistic! so you crash a few ufo's sooner or later that species cannot deny there alone they will start thinking in more logical terms! like we do today even those that dont believe in alien influence to mankind admit they believe the universe is to vast to deny it!

so why would an alien sacrifice his life to present to a species like us E.T. life? this is where god comes in! you see the universe is god everything is created by the universe we are all stars and everything we see is apart of a star! when a super nova explodes it realeases all the chemicals and gases that eventually allow our and our solar system to exist!

your body is electrically powered! your brain your heart it all runs on electrical current! this electrical energy has to come from somewhere! the force that makes you...you comes from somewhere! the answer your spiritual energy or a "soul" if you will drives and inhabits your body! your spiritual energy wanted to experience it's own existence here in the physical plain and so you drive your body as your vehicle to be here alive and breathing!

what does this have to do with an alien sacrificing himself for a primitive species advancement? well this universe is based on love! love is what makes the universal existence coexist! how? well aliens would not be able to coexist without realising the universal consciousness b/c without it a species cannot adavnce and live in harmony with the universe! as an animal must live in harmony with the earth so to must an alien live in harmony with space and his space fairing brothers!

still haven't answered the question yet have i? well this is my point! there is no heaven or hell there is a spiritual realm that your soul goes to when your body dies you go back to the invisible existence and there you will stay until it is time to drive another avatar! yes you have lived passed lives! life is a cycle! from spiritual to physical and back again!

spirals,circles,and spheres make up everything so why wouldnt life be a circle as well? everything else is in a cycle so to must life and death!

for an advanced species to express the greatest love to a primitive species is to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the primitive species existence and for that to be possible he has to crash to allow the mental growth and understanding of that lesser species!

now imagine that you have found a new life form here on earth and you want and have the tools to study it! what will you do after you have examined it in it's natural habitat for a long period of time? you will take it out of its habitat back to the lab so you can run tests! if we would and do...do this why would not an alien species do this to us? you say where is the evidence?

i say well any alien species abducting us and leaving us wondering what happened is to intelligent to leave behind evidence! and if they did we dont have the means to find it b/c WE DONT KNOW WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR! obviously they are to advanced and intelligent for us! thats why there is no substantial evidence! REMEMBER we said they been around alot longer then us!

you say well wouldnt leaving evidence be the greater good of our species? i say NO b/c think about how people already feel that KNOW they been abducted! they wouldn't trust that alien ever! they would have hard feelings toward it! and the aliens dont want that! why? b/c if someone who has been abducted logically thought about what happened to them its no different then what we do to animals everyday! so there is nothing to hate them about so until we can view it this way expect no substantial evidence!

what does this have to do with hitler? well in talking about a universal consciousness there must also be a global consciousness! if you can imagine the earth as a brain each country is either a different part of the brain or a different personality! when each country goes to war with eachother is it not like different personalities fighting for control of the brain? its one idea and morals being shoved or pushed on another is it not?

so with this being said our global consciousness is schizophrentic and until we can come together as a species and as a earth aliens arent coming down and shaking any hands in public! not until aliens are accepted and welcomed BY ALL!

hitler would have united the world under his rule! and though he did acts that defy what we see as wrong and i agree he done stuff i wouldnt have! you have to think that had hitler won the world and the world being ONE EARTH that by now we would be further then we already are hitler believed in ancient technology and alien technology! had hitler won the war and brought humanity together we might have already been publicly introduced to aliens!

why? because it would be an accepted thought amongst all! in order for this species to ADVANCE WE MUST AND NEED TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE! no race,no country ONE

and until then we are stuck on our mudball all alone believing that there COULD be aliens instead of I KNOW A FEW ALIENS!

for your viewing pleasure i will include this video!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Interesting ideas. Hitler probably would have succeeded in bringing the world together had he not had a grudge against the Jews and an ego trip for world domination. I believe that the world needs to come together as one because we are one.There are many theory's about collective consciousness and a lot of proof to suggest it. It wont happen because most people are ruled by ego. Its a nice thought though. I don't understand how people can deny the existence of other intelligent life in the universe considering how big it is and like you were saying about the many galaxies that are much older than ours. I think it goes back to the consensual reality. Interesting theory about the world being a brain like organism I had never thought of it that way before.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I like where your mind is at.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The Nazis knew about UFO's, that's for sure. What about the pictures of aliens shaking Hitler's hand? That was probably debunked, but I think it could have happened.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

yeah man every one thing is a smaller piece of a bigger thing if you imagine a global consciousness then every country must be a personality b/c each country represents different ideas and when they war with eachother its one personality against another which makes the global consciousness shizo which in turn causes aliens to jus sit back!

who wants to make friends with a schizophrentic ya know?

until we are one as a whole we cannot advance WE NEED A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

thank you! to me it all makes the most sense! and i dont understand how no one else has caught on to this yet!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

yeah b/c there is a reason why during WWII germany was so interested in ancient texts and ancient artifacts! they were scowering the globe for ancient knowledge! why? b/c for some reason they thought aliens had been here before!

i wouldnt know why they would have thought that? lol!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Perhaps some people are not as evolved as others so they simply can not understand where you are coming from. I get that all the time when I talk about things of a deeper meaning. Some people either refuse to acknowledge or don't have the brain capacity to understand.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Records of aliens coming here before can be found through out history all the way back to mysterious cave drawings. I research ancient history all the time and even in famous paintings there are UFOs depicted in the art work. Most people just don't understand what it is so they pass it off as irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You are correct in everything stated.

Until man decides not to war with each other, alien species will not visit man physically until we all unite for the one common goal.

Read my thread of I have returned. Man has to overcome negative energy to move forward in life. Otherwise man will treat other alien civilizations with the mindset of war and control!

Man must be cleansed of Jelousy, greed, hate, war and negativaty in general for advancement in space and to act as one when meeting another species in space!

The sooner we all realise we are all Jews and work under the triangular system the better man can advance in the future.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

yeah i was being sarcastic at the end of that post saying idk why they would have thought that!

i mean if i wasnt aware and awake wouldnt u agree the thread and its message wouldnt be possible?

thanks though man! glad to see i'm not the only one amongst us who think on different levels rather then the over populated one

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Kewl story man. Was a nice read for breakfast

So the universe is based on love... giving us the capability to coexist and transcendent into the universal consciousness... in harmony.

And the best way to achieve all this is to succeed the ideas of hitler, a man shaped by hatred?!
Hitler was a racist, a warmonger and a mass-murderer... how does this in any way lead to a world in harmony?

If this global consciousness-thingy is a brain and various countries equal parts of this brain, I highly doubt that its a good idea to cut out the Cerebellum and throw it in the next gas-chamber... at least if you still want to be able to walk or talk with spacepeople about your genocidal-worldpeace-politics lol.

Funny Idea though... reaaaally out of the fking box thinking here.
edit on 29-11-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

yeah it is our "ego" that keeps us from advancing it is what keeps us tied to our primitive ways!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If the leadership of the third reich was so smart and enlightened, why would they choose and instigate war with the British Empire, the Soviet Union, and the United States at the same time. My theory is simple. Hitler was arrogant, delusional, and very unrealistic. He even messed around with mysticism, The Spear of Destiny, etc. He turned out to be the biggest shame and regret in the history of the Germanic people. There are still those that seek to rationalize his foolishness, and sing his praises. I pity you.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WfknSmth

i'm saying if you can imagine hitler winning the war and causing the whole world to be united under one purpose lets jus say man put aside all differences and came together for the purpose of space exploration!

where would we be by now? i think at the very minimum we would have landed and colonised mars by now! why? b/c when man works as one like a hive! we can overcome just about anything!

and the only way we can come together is if we have a one world government!

if u thoroughly read what i wrote i said i dont agree with everything but in order to unite primitive minds you must take them over b/c they WILL NOT come together under will! if so WE WOULDA DONE IT ALREADY!

see what i'm sayin yet?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buckeyefan

you have understood nothing i have tried to say my friend! you might want to read my last reply before this one!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

That is true we would not be having this conversation if your mind was not properly open. My mistake about the I wonder why they would think that thing. lol I should have known it was sarcasm. I have no idea why I didn't pick up on it. I think i was going to fast for my own good!! I do enjoy talking with people who have evolved to a higher consciousness though. Much more interesting to talk with than closed minded fools.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

but it is those "fools" that are our brothers and sisters that must be woken up! b/c what good is it to advance when we need the globe to advance?

it is they we must watch over and it is they we must save b/c time is running out for our species! i'm sure the aliens would be loving enough to save a few million that are awake and spiritually conscious but thats not enough we should not have to take that risk because its not written in stone!

it is us who must save ourselves we are our own responsibility even though the aliens are our brothers and we are all children of the universe we must want to save ourselves before it can happen and i dont see that in us YET!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

why? because it would be an accepted thought amongst all! in order for this species to ADVANCE WE MUST AND NEED TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE! no race,no country ONE

and until then we are stuck on our mudball all alone believing that there COULD be aliens instead of I KNOW A FEW ALIENS!

We were created unique. Don't really want millions, billions, trillions of other peoples
thoughts floating around in my brain. Come together as one aye? Do we get an on/off
button for a little me time? I'm all for advancing, just want to keep my thoughts and
personal life mine without being the "Best thing on Intergalactic radio and TV" if you
know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I happen to be a fan of Dio so you do have some good taste. An alternative reality where the world was better off due to having Hitler as a world leader is something you may find a better acceptance on a site like panzerfaust. Hitler was a very intelligent man, but he was also delusional. I have never found any evidence Hitler had any interest in Aviation and rocketry for any other purpose than military. There is no concrete evidence that foo fighters were related to Germany, and no evidence that hanebut craft were anything but fan driven hovercraft. There is no evidence about Nazi bases in Antarctica either. Entertaining fiction, but Hitler had one main goal, and that was the supremecy of the aryan race in the world. It was delussional and he failed so bad he killed himself. Unless you believe he escaped with the help of aliens lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join