It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orbital relationship between mass and area of planets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

added for effect

averages are like the square root it misses the point of the equation

xploder

edit to add not a math representation of the effect described previouly
edit on 12-12-2010 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Couple times now you've mentioned Euler, and couple times i've meant to make comment about him and forgotten too.

Most engineers - have come across euler - in relation to Eulers wall buckling theorem.

Typically the Euler theorem is used to predict wall loadings and subsequent deflection and collapse.

Where I first came across this Eulers wall buckling theorem was in discussions with a engineer who designs composite yacht masts and spars for Americas Cup Yachts out of graphite.

They are able with computer modelling based on Eulers theorem - and various strain to failure ratio figures for different materials, predict the point at which circular section tubes (Yacht masts) can bend until their circular form distorts first to an oval, then the wall buckles (Eulers theorem) and folds over - (effectively failing).

Imagine holding a plastic drinking straw, between two index fingers on each hand then compressing the straw between each finger (hand) until it first bends then kinks and folds - here you have Eulers wall buckling theorem in action in a tube plastic drinking straw.

Now imagine a tube thats tapered like, a yacht mast or indeed a fishing pole.

The wall bucklings affected by the inverse square of the diameter - so resistence to buckling decreases with reducing diameter, and also with reducing material property S to F (Strain to Falure) ratio.

Now- I came across this when I was doing some work on fly rod design for the US Powel Rod Company before George Soros bought them and sent them broke!.

Anyay the design (wrap) of the graphite strands in the rod blank (tapered tube) is exactly as you depict for the quantum waveform of light in that last depiction.

It wouldn't suprise me if Eulers wall buckling theorem will have applicatio in the energy required to spoil (warp) local spacetime curvature.

Remember what Deyo wrote about breaking the light speed barrier... the hyprlight craft, by projecting a beam of energised electrons ahead of the craft, approaching light speed - to spoil or warp the local space time continuum (curvature) - the hyperlight craft will slip thru the light speed barrier - emitting Chenenkov radiatin observed as a fash of light at right angles to the direction of travel.!

Warp Speed 9 on my mark if you please Mr Checkov!

Engage!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
in this instence i am leaning toward the euler formula to explain the expansive nature of our heliosphere
and the distence at which the heliospherical "bubbles" extend to the heliosphere and beyond in three different interaction boundrys.
it also seams to have corilations to space time desity in different scales
this is what makes me question the work of plank and planks lenght equations
i have a problem with the foamy veiw and beleive there is a "eulers" length equation in different scale lengths
that dont seam to corrispond to planks equations.
these show at the atomic scale the interaction boundrys are predicted like a spherical "wall" by the scale equation X the force equation using "eulers identity" equations over density of medium interaction.
in this way the finite distence of all the four forces can be derived from the scale and eulers identity/medium desity interaction.
there must be a corrilation between the micro heliosphere of the atom and the macro heliosphere of the solar system
in a direct relationship.

there seams to be a direct relationship between the speed of transition of light through an atom and the speed of light transition through the heliosphere. this implyes a direct ratio between expansion in the different scales and the scale lengths derived for the four forces.

at the smallest length all four forces are present in equal amounts
at the next lenght the strong nuclear force starts to reduce to zero
at the next lenght the electromagnitism interaction force starts to reduce to zero
at the next lenght the "week" nuclear interaction force starts to reduce to zero
at the next length the gravitation force starts to reduce to zero

all of these forces "hit" a theretical boundry that can be compaired to our own heliosphereical boundrys
and as the forces start to decline one by one they alter the medium density the other forces are traveling in.

i hope i dont sound silly in my explination but i like that you have a back round that can guide me onto the right path

is this interesting?

xploder

edit on 12-12-2010 by XPLodER because: add image

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sorry mate - I'm outta here, looks like the mods are havng a hissy fit.

It was fun while it lasted.

Good luck with your work.

You can thank DTOM (Don't Tread On Me) the super mod for this.

Farewell

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

im usure of what you ment
are you being harrased?
should i start a new thread?
xp

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So it would seem,

I just vote with my mouse and move on when this crap starts.

I've PM'd you.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
here is some up to date info on density specific gravity experiment results

(PhysOrg.com) -- When a meteor impacts a planet or a moon, it always stops at a relatively shallow depth, even when impacting at high speeds. Until now, researchers have assumed that all objects impacting a granular medium – such as sand or beads – rapidly lose energy and stop at a shallow depth. But in a new study, researchers have demonstrated that weighted ping-pong balls impacting a 600-cm (20-ft)-long tube filled with polystyrene beads can reach a terminal velocity, which allows the balls to continue sinking endlessly to an infinite depth.

source

Through calculations and simulations, the researchers showed that, if the length of the tube were extended, the heavier balls would continue to sink indefinitely. The reason is that the balls reached a terminal velocity when the upward drag force and the downward force of gravity (which depends on the object’s mass) were balanced. At this time, the object’s acceleration is zero, so that it continues sinking at a constant speed.

very interesting resurch
xploder
edit on 27-6-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
quoting myself from this thread

and the distence at which the heliospherical "bubbles" extend to the heliosphere and beyond in three different interaction boundrys.
it also seams to have corilations to space time desity in different scales
this is what makes me question the work of plank and planks lenght equations
i have a problem with the foamy veiw and beleive there is a "eulers" length equation in different scale lengths
that dont seam to corrispond to planks equations.

now this is where things get interesting,

Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity describes the properties of gravity and assumes that space is a smooth, continuous fabric. Yet quantum theory suggests that space should be grainy at the smallest scales, like sand on a beach.
One of the great concerns of modern physics is to marry these two concepts into a single theory of quantum gravity.

Now, Integral has placed stringent new limits on the size of these quantum ‘grains’ in space, showing them to be much smaller than some quantum gravity ideas would suggest.

According to calculations, the tiny grains would affect the way that gamma rays travel through space. The grains should ‘twist’ the light rays, changing the direction in which they oscillate, a property called polarisation.

ESA link

so the first confirmation that the scale is different than predicted and not in plank lengths
very interesting

xploder

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join