It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It was 219 of 250,000. Now its 220 of 250,000. Hopefully they don't plan on adding one every hour.
Snoooooooze

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I think you may be misunderstanding my intent here.

Yes it will be "fun" to go through these cables and try to expose things for what they are. This is an exciting time!

That in no way illustrates my concern for the future of my children and so on.

Thanks for your concern

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
I have no sympathy or compasion for any and all Governments that are directly effected by the information contained in these documents.
Don't get me wrong...I love and cherish my country (U.S), but they will be there own undoing. If there is damning E-mails and sensitive documents that could hurt diplomatic relations abroad, then so be it. It's time elected officials be exposed for the frauds they are. Regardless of outcome I'm sure most of us rather have the truth and face a little national embarasement than continue living a lie our so called elected officials perpetuate every day.

I completely agree dude!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Okay, now our chancelloress has a funny nickname and our stupid foreign minister is called "aggressive". But it did not change the world yet.

I don't expect too much next week, since DER SPIEGEL is a weekly magazine and has nothing else to say for the next seven days.

I had expected more after all. Right now, I don't see too much damage. Again it only hits the Middle East.

The foreplay was much funnier, when American diplomats ran around, busy with possible damage control. Probably they outed themselves more, than they had to.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ok so wikileaks had obtained cables transmissions from US diplomats from the 60's to early 2010, so are those channels now comprised? is there a contignecy for compromised channels of international commincation...?

or are we to expect more as these releases continue to be released, im sure those links will not be used until further notice for reason of "naitonal security"

hmmmm. i wonder what else is going to be compromised next....?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

Are these records the proof to the story that the Christopher Story had been talking about for the last few years? ie
Wontagate and the Bush's embezzling hundreds of billions of dollars? I specifically remember a report about the Queen loaning a bunch of money to Bush.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFeminineOperaGhost

what's even more disturbing is, what if the UN kicks USA out of it's membership status !!!!! ??? !!! Every single US solider will have NO support on the Sea, Land or Air. although UN hasn't really supported the USA in it's long reaching arm against 'terrorism' ..IMO

and if they do kick us, would the USA, NOW be considered the new terror and told to BACK OUT of every single war we in right now.. ?? and what if we don't..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

Maybe it's just a big chunk of info so it takes a while to sift through it to find little details.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by Nomad451
So when is this "earth-shaking history changing" information going to some to light?

well.. spying on the UN is major NO NO !!!!! keep reading ..

Who cares about the UN they have no real power and are a joke. Spy on them all we want, I wish they would do away with the UN...pathetic excuse for a political body.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Perhaps the release of these cables will stop the British Gov ranting on about a special relationship with the US that simply does not exist.

The "special relationship" refers to intelligence, and the fact that the US allow us a seat with the inner-circle when big decisions are being made. We get to influence what is going on before it is decided, instead of simply being informed about it afterwards.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
So I was reading some of the twitter posts from wikileaks and I came across this one:

Cablegate: What's coming up as the weeks go by public.tableausoftware.com...

But what's more interesting.... If you go to the link, check out some of the main topics of information contained in the leaks...........Biological and Medical Science.....................Information Management............... and Space Activities, whoa!!! space activities?!?! hopefully this will shed some light on the current UFO anomoly and what has really been going on over the years with our govt.... ?!?

that is far down the list...if the graph is showing what total is in the leaks...then it seems like pretty much nothing on those subjects is due to come out.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by TheFeminineOperaGhost

what's even more disturbing is, what if the UN kicks USA out of it's membership status !!!!! ??? !!! Every single US solider will have NO support on the Sea, Land or Air. although UN hasn't really supported the USA in it's long reaching arm against 'terrorism' ..IMO

and if they do kick us, would the USA, NOW be considered the new terror and told to BACK OUT of every single war we in right now.. ?? and what if we don't..

They can't do that - UN headquarters are in Washington DC - how are they going to meet afterwards?

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
One of the things that caught my attention is the big ammount of records of places like Wrangel Island, Ryukyu Island and many other islands.

Wrangel Island, for example, it's the 7th place with more records, with almost 7.000 records. I know that it's a russian island and some people say that the US claims it as their own, but i was really impressed by the ammount of records about such a small place.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wiki leaks is the best that can happen to the arms industry and the lobby that want the cold war back

it just means: MONEY

edit on 28-11-2010 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I say this wikileaks # is bull#...and if it isn't bull# it's certainly partialy bull# being hyped up and made to have a certain impact/outcome. A false flag of another kind you might say to ensure the american population's revolt when the # hits the fan in order for the government to come crashing down with police and military force. Just like that Rivaldo dumbass admitting on Foxnew that 9/11 was an inside job, or hinting at it. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Wow!!! Never thought of that one. That would be a really interesting outcome. US kicked out of the UN!!! Cant see any reason why that should,nt happen

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
I have no sympathy or compasion for any and all Governments that are directly effected by the information contained in these documents.
Don't get me wrong...I love and cherish my country (U.S), but they will be there own undoing. If there is damning E-mails and sensitive documents that could hurt diplomatic relations abroad, then so be it. It's time elected officials be exposed for the frauds they are. Regardless of outcome I'm sure most of us rather have the truth and face a little national embarasement than continue living a lie our so called elected officials perpetuate every day.

I could not have said it better myself

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I have been switching between CNN, FOX, MSNBC, HN and every other 24 hour news network while I browse the documents linking the representatives of our government to crimes untold, their top stories....
1. Guy takes a school bus for a joy ride.
2. Huckabee (need I say more?)
3. Coca Cola- behind the scenes.
None of the US news outlets are going to post anything of importance, they are owned and controlled by people who are literally in bed with the government spooks breaking the law, in constant violation of antitrust laws.
We have to spread this on the net and in person. I spoke to eight people today who had no idea what Wikileaks was and had no idea about the pending release.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

accounts of this have been posted on CCN's web site though... so some MSM coverage it being attempted slightly

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
I say this wikileaks # is bull#...and if it isn't bull# it's certainly partialy bull# being hyped up and made to have a certain impact/outcome. A false flag of another kind you might say to ensure the american population's revolt when the # hits the fan in order for the government to come crashing down with police and military force. Just like that Rivaldo dumbass admitting on Foxnew that 9/11 was an inside job, or hinting at it. Just my 2 cents.

Totally agree man, Interesting, it looks like Wikileaks has probably been compromised. I don't know I think this is all part of the plan. If there is a globalist agenda, the quickest way to further it would be to get rid of the US. This would leave a power vacuum open for something like a one world government.

I think the US government is finished. I hope the American people will be ok though. People need to start figuring out how to provide basic needs without corporations. The only reason for this is because money is being used as the means of control. If we don't use the money, the control is gone.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join