It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by ianmoone1

Well I have to start digging through your list asap to see how this all fits together.

Excellent find! If this is true, think anything will come of it? Will my fellow Americans press the issue?

My opinion is that - generally speaking the people of the USA are so apathetic - they couldn't find the cheeks of their own butts with both hands if we loaned them a seeing eye dog & a mirror! LOL

I don't know ... well really I do know, but as it is I could well end up dead coz this is evidence sufficient to bring / prove treason charges against past US president!

Will the US citizens care enough to use this to bring any charges in acourt of lawagainst the former POTUS?

Didn't he seal all his records by presidential decree when he left office he sure sealed his dads records for 50 years when he first came to office.

In my estimaion - it would take a damn civil war / to change the bloodless coup that took place in the 2000 elections and robbed Americans of their country.

Up till then the relatives of trading with the enemy Prescott Bush worked behind the scenes killing JFK and later his brother, then in 2000 killing JFK junior over marthas vineyard the day before he was to announced his candidacy against George Bush for the 2000 presidential elections.

I just think the citizens of the USA are are soapathetic they don't give a damn.

Even given the evidence necessary to convict -- they won't.

I think the citizens of the USA are getting the country they deserve.

One of your presidents once said... that from time to time it is necessary to water the tree of liberty with the blood of human sacrifice! Another also famously said that those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.

Give me liberty or give me death.

Until you see americans againprepared to die for liberty - then you will not regain the liberty of the citizens of the USA, a puppet state of Englandand the Queen it would seem, if we follow the money trail!

At least we here downunder admit to being a part of thecommonwealth - and that our queen is our head of state.

I know the citizens of theUSA from time to time liketo rub that supposed failing in our faces yet all theevidence suggests that they answer to HRH queen liz just as much as we do, only no one told them....yet!

Seems a LOT to me that the battle for the USA was lost by the English but they won the war in the end.

I find it hard to believe there ae any patriots left in the USA - albeit I would be veryhappily supprised to be proved wrong!

I guess when they set upthe gulliotine on the whitehouse lawn and the shrubsandtheir ilk are lined up waiting to lose their heads, we will know that the tide has turned!

Until then - its 2 and a half men for most as thats as far as their intellectual abilities extend.

Bad men prosper when good men do nothing!

Find 2 good men!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Absolutely. In the last 2 days we've read how several websites have been taken down by the DHS under the guise of national security. However, Wikileaks appears to be not only immune from the DHS but has the full backing of the national press and world media. Assange was all over British TV in a well organised press conference giving lengthy interviews to multi broadcasters over several days, and while all that was happening we were being told that nobody knows where he is. Its a sick joke. Wikileaks gave The Guardian Newspaper an advance viewing of the leaks - and I bet the Pentagon was on the phone to the Editor of the Guardian informing them where to find the docs which will set the agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I have been switching between CNN, FOX, MSNBC, HN and every other 24 hour news network while I browse the documents linking the representatives of our government to crimes untold, their top stories....
1. Guy takes a school bus for a joy ride.
2. Huckabee (need I say more?)
3. Coca Cola- behind the scenes.
None of the US news outlets are going to post anything of importance, they are owned and controlled by people who are literally in bed with the government spooks breaking the law, in constant violation of antitrust laws.
We have to spread this on the net and in person. I spoke to eight people today who had no idea what Wikileaks was and had no idea about the pending release.

I actually believe that CNN and most of the US news agencies wouldn't sign a confidentiality agreement so they didn't get the documents. Why is Wikileaks spoon feeding what they release. After all, we're all intelligent enough to filter through it and draw our own conclusions, aren't we?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Would be a god send who needs them..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well, I've been going through these cables one by one and just opening the ones with subjects that sounded interesting. Everyone is crying foul about "CLINTON" being listed on the ones asking for biographic info on foreign diplomats, UN officials etc. However, there are just as many cables of the same exact type of directive/request with "RICE" on them. These people all work for the same masters. If you think there is a lick of difference between them you're in one word, WRONG.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

Name one US media outlet carrying this?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I agree. No matter what these cables disclose, we are not going to do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Wikileaks appears to be not only immune from the DHS

The powers of the DHS can not reach outside of the US, all of the servers that were taken down resided within the US.
And who or what in the hell even gave them the authority to deal with software/music piracy anyway?
bastards

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

HQ's can be moved.. NBD .. they'll just head over to .. Saudi Arabia ;D

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

HOW TRUE YOU ARE.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by peter_kandra

Name one US media outlet carrying this?

I didn't say they were. I said CNN wouldn't sign a confidentiality agreement so they didn't get the documents, and its probably the same with the other US MSM. CNN is giving it minor coverage...I haven't checked the others though.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

YES! You said exactly how I feel!!!! Unfortunately I have seen the sheep grow to HATE Wikileaks and Assange because of the BRAINWASHING MEDIA in the COMMUNIST USA!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway

Originally posted by highfreq
I have no sympathy or comparison for any and all Governments that are directly effected by the information contained in these documents.
Don't get me wrong...I love and cherish my country (U.S), but they will be there own undoing. If there is damning E-mails and sensitive documents that could hurt diplomatic relations abroad, then so be it. It's time elected officials be exposed for the frauds they are. Regardless of outcome I'm sure most of us rather have the truth and face a little national embarrassment than continue living a lie our so called elected officials perpetuate every day.

I could not have said it better myself

I think you've hit the entire pulse of the world on this point~! and dido on Highfreq's comment~!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You have done some great information gathering there, Ianmoone, thank you so much.

It isn't looking good IMO. Does the Queen actually own Coutts or is it where she banks? I couldn't find confirmation of that when I searched.

In any case, what was this money for and why did it find its way into so many private Bush accounts are questions that will have to be answered.

And this is just day 1! No wonder there was panic in the vipers nest.

On another topic,I am also hooked into wondering about the collection of DNA, iris scans and fingerprints of foreign politicians .... does anyone have any idea WTH that is for? It sounds pretty sinister to me, but I guess there could be some reasomable explanation. I do know that if I was an ally, and that had been done to me without my knowledge or consent I would be very, very unhappy indeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

Hah you think thats all its going to be eh? I am American and I want you to know you sound like an ass.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This deserves a thread of it's own, but I can make them yet (I don't have 20 posts apparently).

I've been watching the __._ website all day, and briefly for a moment it showed me the cablegate search engine. It's not showing on the main page so you'll need to go here: cablegate....__._/

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Section69

You must not think like that. There are people out there who won't even discuss this out of fear. The vast majority will never click the link and even fewer would dare download ANYTHING connected to this event.
What we need right now are men and women with the courage to stand up and take control of a situation that is literally "the tipping point" we have been waiting for. EVERYONE is tired of this corruption and dishonesty, if you don't feel tense and uneasy you aren't paying attention.
The UN documents alone show the arrogance and stupidity of the current regime, these are international laws they are breaking, sacred trusts being violated on American soil. I have frankly had enough and I will say with absolute honesty and conviction "GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH" because I don't want to live like this anymore. Let me be clear on that point, I don't seek oblivion or death, I seek liberty at long last, I can taste it!
We must seize the day, write it on your forehead if you must but don't let this moment slip away.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblin
I dare anyone to goto here...

Visit Embassy Tel Aviv's Classified Website: www.state.sgov.gov...

I tried it, it says web page cannot be found.

2nd

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Someone help me answer this i'm very confused....

If all these big countries dont like wikileaks, just like America... why is it still up? it would be hacked.. shut down.. and taken off...

am i the only one who thinks they want it to be running?

or is there something someones isn't telling me?

IF the ptb wanted this stuff to stop, he'd be floating face down or having a radioactive Litvinenko Cocktail. There is more to this cat than meets the eye me thinks. But hey, what do I know?

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join