It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some thing is funny (wrong) about the whole game?
like this,
there is the Germany bomb.
First germany says there is going to be a bomb.
Then there is one. Then its a fake.
Two days later! It is a bomb again?
And there is the bomb the turned out to be a american test device?
Now do you realy think that the CIA FBI or whatever.
Would have mess't that up so bad? No!
So they must be trying to provoke the people.
Or test how stupid they are.
And as I see it they are very very stupid.
They do nothing at all?

Maybe wikileaks is there to course a reaction that will close down the Internet.
So the government can take it over.
So when Internet two starts no one will complain?

Or this could be to get the People of the world to turn on the governments of the world.
And then some leaders will have to take over.
And some one has Prepared very well for that?
they big money men! as the governments are in there way.

Some thing is going on we can not grasp yet?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

wikileaks exists to give people false hope, it is part of the plan.

If im true then "they" are light years ahead of any of us. Hard to see a good ending, we are manipulated like puppets. even when we think we finally got out of the scheme, we found out we are still playing their game. We are dealing with masterminds, dont think it is possible to "beat" them by using the same weapons than theirs. An hopeless situation for the real truth seeker.

I believe this guy is right. This is getting to be an Internet Jerry Springer Show......or a diversion! There is something else going on RIGHT NOW that is more important than this stuff that they are not wanting us to see. Listen people, learn something for once.....for ONE TIME in your lives learn from history. What has our government always done when something big comes along in the news that warrants our attention? They always do something else. The classic magicians trick of "watch the coin in this hand, while the other hand actually hides the coin". This stuff is a trick and a diversion. If anything, it is for the government to have a reason to take the internet from us. They create Assange, he wreaks havok (for the people, of course), the people hail him as a hero, the hero gets attacked by the government and beats them......wow, now he's really a hero.......he goes too far and publicizes government Top Secret material and now they have a patsy that they can use as an excuse to take down the internet of free speech as we know it. More policies get put into place and all because the guy "they created".....proved that "we the people" need to be controlled on the internet the same as we are in real life. Problem, Reaction, Solution!. This guy is only here to give the government a reason to say that the internet is dangerous to the diplomacy of countries and could potentially cause wars. Thus, the internet needs to be policed and filtered through Homeland Security servers before content can be released to the masses........they will say that this offers new jobs as well, no doubt. Watch what happens!
edit on 28-11-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

If this is the case, then i do believe, they will be a target ,after all the wikki logs get out. Along with all the other cronies attached to this. I hope wikki gives NAMES, PHONE #, ADRESSES OF ALL INVOLVED.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Someone help me answer this i'm very confused....

If all these big countries dont like wikileaks, just like America... why is it still up? it would be hacked.. shut down.. and taken off...

am i the only one who thinks they want it to be running?

or is there something someones isn't telling me?

IF the ptb wanted this stuff to stop, he'd be floating face down or having a radioactive Litvinenko Cocktail. There is more to this cat than meets the eye me thinks. But hey, what do I know?

I'm sure Julian would be smarter than that..For one he would have the information ready for release in other locations in the event something happened to him..
AND, he probably has some real juicy stuff he is holding back as insurance, maybe he gave them a teaser just to show what will come out if he dies..

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

well..you can say what you want, but, I don't see anyone's sig on them, thus, anyone can scribble up what they want and paste it up on a website... to make it sound damming.. but unless you come up with more than this..

it's just scribble for now..

Oh, and don't forget, it's always easier to live out of the country and blast your neighbor than it is to live in their house and say it.. but yea... no country is perfect, neither is yours, and one day the entire world will be at war.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd

Absolutely. In the last 2 days we've read how several websites have been taken down by the DHS under the guise of national security. However, Wikileaks appears to be not only immune from the DHS but has the full backing of the national press and world media. Assange was all over British TV in a well organised press conference giving lengthy interviews to multi broadcasters over several days, and while all that was happening we were being told that nobody knows where he is. Its a sick joke. Wikileaks gave The Guardian Newspaper an advance viewing of the leaks - and I bet the Pentagon was on the phone to the Editor of the Guardian informing them where to find the docs which will set the agenda.

At that time Assange had done nothing wrong according to UK law, so he was free to do the press conference.. You aren't remembering it correctly. It was widely publicised that there would be a Press Conference in UK - admittedly at very short notice, but nonetheless, it was made public shortly before the event. Where he was staying in the UK at that time was not known, publicly at least. But he was protected by UK law while he was there.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
If these are opinions about world leaders and social/political situations around the world.. what's the big deal?

What sort of punishment should there be for American politicians having opinions about world leaders and diplomats? I am really curious, because if we are punishing people for their unflattering opinions, we need to imprison most of Europe ASAP for their CRIMES??? of insulting former President Bush and the American people for the last decade..

Right?

Let's see something more than your egos bruised before we declare America the ultimate enemy.

We've been flooded with hate from you for what feels like an eternity. Maybe it will do you some good to see that you can be viewed in a less than flattering light as well.

I'd like to see all the rosy, happy, friendly comments your diplos make in what are supposed to be private communications...

This is the international version of "but tommy said .....", like a bunch of 3rd graders.

Where's the beef?

Have you actually read all the material which is available so far, have you looked at it yourself or are you relying on the snippets which are appearing in the MSM?

With respect, it's you who is sounding like a 3rd grader right now.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

they already have .. just read the doc's .. it's all there..

2nd ..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

it's not about HOPE.. it's about TRUTH and the lies being exposed !!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
reply to post by Nomad451

Well I think some of it is going to largely depend on people putting 2+2 together.

The biggest question/speculartion I have right now is linking the Rapiscan machines to some of these cables. They want the biometric data of some UN folks and some African leaders. Clearly the Rapiscans are also collecting biometric data from the average Joe American passing through the airport. The big question in my mind is why? Of what use is this data. Why do they want it collected?

I think it is coming close to lock and load time if this proves to be true,

2nd line

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

The situation is far too chaotic and unpredictable for a plan like that, there is no way anyone could steer this in a chosen direction. Too many variables. The situation is exactly as it appears, we are in uncharted waters.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

HOW TRUE YOU ARE.

Theres a web site, that IF you have thetimeandmental acuity to comprehend the style in which it is written MANY of the answers you seek - will be revealed unto you.

The question is - are you ready?...

www.skolnicksreport.com...

Start at the bottom of theleft hand side list of articles linksforthe older info and the top is the more recent.

Sadly their author Sherman is long since dead, but Sherman was 'wikileaking' long before julian assange was a shag in his dads bag! LOL

The think is the clue are al in there - yuo have to sift them from the chaff tho, which means doing a lot of reading and making notes and then connecting the dots - really they NEED to be mined for clues and each clue sorted by villain and crime into a database of like material so that the whole story on each bad guy and crime becomes more clear and then links between the bad guys established.

The thing is - this is all about a huge crime ring and a ring is just a big circle & every part of a circle is bent!

And that right there is your problem - you have more crooks in the USA than honest men..sadly!

A crime ring of this type needs corrupt accountants to launder the money, corrupt lawyers who go on to become corrupt judges, and corrupt police and corrupt politicians andso it goes!

Where do you draw the line,at what point do you STOp prosecuting the bad guys - when you get to the office worker who once took a pen home from work anddidn;t bring it back the next day?.
you know - wheni first started wrk in the public service over 35 years ago now - we used to account for the taxpayers money to the last cent!

If your pen ran out - you had to show me the emply pen - and sign a register for a NEW pen with signature time day and date, because we were audited, and we did account for every cent MANUALLY computers hadn't been invented yet!

The word trillion andquadrillion didn't exist.

Within my short 18 year public service carer, i was managing budgets of more than 13 million per annum.

Now days people talk of a trillion with gay abandon.

The worlds gone freaking baking mad damnit.

Once ou let the standards slip - andcorruption gets a hold - wlell then everyone starts doing it and before you know it there are no standards left anymore.

Then people (otherwise honest individuals) look around them and soon realise they are the ONLY one NOT doing it -(stealing).

I once caught and testified against 2 corrupt fellow govt employees (andthe deputy premier of our state) and sent them to jail convicted in our supreme court for 'official corruption"

They got 18 months and 3 years -and were out in half the time,

Whileinside the political party they belonged too who put them up to the corruption, employed their wifes as "political advisers"on the political paty payrol at twicethe salary their husbands were on!

Me - I lost my 18 year public service career, because I was a whistle blower - who stood up for the truth and justice, and honesty! One of those huys I sent to jail - todays has a public service career with our water authority lookingafter their acounts and finances...a guy convicted of a felony crime of official corruption (theft of govt moneys) go figure.

Corruption is so ingrained in our societies that I don't believe it is possible to root it out!

That is what my life experience has taugh me.

Compared to US corruption,my nation are mere amateurs!

i firmly believe thatGod will sort it out andall i worry about is being judged by him.

I would suggest others do likewise.

Ever heard the old saying you can;t fight city hall? - well its true and when city hall and everyone above them is corrupt thru and thru - then it is doubly true!.

Where would you find these hnest men to replaceallthe corrupt ones you would have to lock up?

Like I said - find two good men.

You and I make two and you I'm not so sure about! LOL

If one is not carefull this type of "information" can make youvery cynical.

Sometimes it is quite simply better not to know!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by nite owl

they already have .. just read the doc's .. it's all there..

2nd ..
Good, I hope they get what is comming to them very soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by _damon

wikileaks exists to give people false hope, it is part of the plan.

If im true then "they" are light years ahead of any of us. Hard to see a good ending, we are manipulated like puppets. even when we think we finally got out of the scheme, we found out we are still playing their game. We are dealing with masterminds, dont think it is possible to "beat" them by using the same weapons than theirs. An hopeless situation for the real truth seeker.

I believe this guy is right. This is getting to be an Internet Jerry Springer Show......or a diversion! There is something else going on RIGHT NOW that is more important than this stuff that they are not wanting us to see. Listen people, learn something for once.....for ONE TIME in your lives learn from history. What has our government always done when something big comes along in the news that warrants our attention? They always do something else. The classic magicians trick of "watch the coin in this hand, while the other hand actually hides the coin". This stuff is a trick and a diversion. If anything, it is for the government to have a reason to take the internet from us. They create Assange, he wreaks havok (for the people, of course), the people hail him as a hero, the hero gets attacked by the government and beats them......wow, now he's really a hero.......he goes too far and publicizes government Top Secret material and now they have a patsy that they can use as an excuse to take down the internet of free speech as we know it. More policies get put into place and all because the guy "they created".....proved that "we the people" need to be controlled on the internet the same as we are in real life. Problem, Reaction, Solution!. This guy is only here to give the government a reason to say that the internet is dangerous to the diplomacy of countries and could potentially cause wars. Thus, the internet needs to be policed and filtered through Homeland Security servers before content can be released to the masses........they will say that this offers new jobs as well, no doubt. Watch what happens!
edit on 28-11-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure I agree, this is not all over the MSM which is typically waht they do when they want to divert people's attention away from something. They fill the news media with other news. In this case very little is being reported on MSM and the large majority of the population are probably unaware that it's even happening.

Homeland security has no jurisdiction over foreign websites, unless they block access to it in the US so US citizens can't see it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ozzyfan269

biometric data could have been collected to recreate a new un council in the future same minds different faces....UFO leaks are also yet to come, probably not through wikipedia

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Some thing is funny (wrong) about the whole game?
like this,
there is the Germany bomb.
First germany says there is going to be a bomb.
Then there is one. Then its a fake.
Two days later! It is a bomb again?
And there is the bomb the turned out to be a american test device?
Now do you realy think that the CIA FBI or whatever.
Would have mess't that up so bad? No!
So they must be trying to provoke the people.
Or test how stupid they are.
And as I see it they are very very stupid.
They do nothing at all?

Maybe wikileaks is there to course a reaction that will close down the Internet.
So the government can take it over.
So when Internet two starts no one will complain?

Or this could be to get the People of the world to turn on the governments of the world.
And then some leaders will have to take over.
And some one has Prepared very well for that?
they big money men! as the governments are in there way.

Some thing is going on we can not grasp yet?

Re the gernam bombs, my impression was that maybe the US was wanting EU countries to play ball in its false flag games and some of them are refusing to do so, so there's a bit of a tug of war going on - with conflicting stories. I had that impression about when the UK statements re the ink cartridge 'bombs' were contradictory and the BBC was reporting it somewhat tongue in cheek.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Were you familiar with Christopher Story's website (he was assissinated a few momths ago)?

second

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That, is one of the saddest things I have ever read. You not only admit that there is no fight left in you, but you try to convince others to adopt your defeatist attitude! You are not helping.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
can someone post the main points of this leak? i dont want to read these 18 pages

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is this what a coup looks like in our country and is happenning now? Before our eyes. If so, remember by next year or even this year look for drastic changes to peoples. EXAMPLE; like a curfew for everyone, not just children, or an event that caused the curfew. Or some other event to limit the peoples interaction.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join