It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
don't know about you guys
but the way I see this happening.

We are getting a crash course
in World Politics 101.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That's a good one. With this course, we can also run in the next election anytime. As I see in the documents some serious leader has a good nickname. i.e. Angela "Teflon" Merkel.

So, I'll be (insert first name) "Tinfoil hat" (insert family name).

edit on 28-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
All by chance is the same territory that some powers push for a new Muslim empire to be established. Turkey right now is the best candidate. Who would have thought that someday Muslims would be building (at least just some main parts for now).the American Fifth generation fighter. F-35.
Well... Turkey does..along with many other American type military equipment including preping for space military capability. Once ready they will be able to dis US as an ally altogether and offer a helping hand to any hardcore Muslim country in the world.

Most leaders if not all (minus Qaddafi, but he still favors mostly US than the Ayatollahs) displayed in the new Der Spiegel cover are blocking Turkey's path to the EU. All those leaders are referred from the recent cable leaks.

how weird that u mention Turkey
cuz I read one of those cables
that said Turkey was changing
it's direction away from supporting
Israel and they had aspirations of
being a ME superpower.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well it will probably be spread out over
a few months.

219 of 250,000
is not even 1%
of the first batch.

So we may be looking at
several hundred releases or more
over the next few months.
Hell it may take a year !!!!

The Guardian news blog: "There will be more - much more to come - in the next few days."

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So I was reading some of the twitter posts from wikileaks and I came across this one:

Cablegate: What's coming up as the weeks go by public.tableausoftware.com...

But what's more interesting.... If you go to the link, check out some of the main topics of information contained in the leaks...........Biological and Medical Science.....................Information Management............... and Space Activities, whoa!!! space activities?!?! hopefully this will shed some light on the current UFO anomoly and what has really been going on over the years with our govt.... ?!?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

well it seems that Israel is getting
Bunker Busters ready for Iran's
nuke sites. Transfer of the Bunker
Busters aboard the USS Kitty Hawk.

www.guardian.co.uk...

When did this happen? The Kitty Hawk was decommisioned in May 2009.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think worrying about possible ramifications of the wikileaks documents is a rather moot point,as Im pretty sure that those documents pointing to recent events are pretty well known and understood by the international community at large. I dont think that most governments will sweat too much about what has been released already, of course there will be incredible resistance to them, but as we all know its just another day in paradise for the parasites.

What interests me is what is to come.

Whilst a lot of what Ive seen so far is incredibly shocking from a those that are awake perspective, the average sheeple is not going to understand the impact these revelations have or indeed care.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

Are you saying that these cables may prove some sort of embezzlement of US money by the POTUS?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

About 50,000 records pertaining to banking and economics,could shatter the world yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
All by chance is the same territory that some powers push for a new Muslim empire to be established. Turkey right now is the best candidate. Who would have thought that someday Muslims would be building (at least just some main parts for now).the American Fifth generation fighter. F-35.
Well... Turkey does..along with many other American type military equipment including preping for space military capability. Once ready they will be able to dis US as an ally altogether and offer a helping hand to any hardcore Muslim country in the world.

Most leaders if not all (minus Qaddafi, but he still favors mostly US than the Ayatollahs) displayed in the new Der Spiegel cover are blocking Turkey's path to the EU. All those leaders are referred from the recent cable leaks.

how weird that u mention Turkey
cuz I read one of those cables
that said Turkey was changing
it's direction away from supporting
Israel and they had aspirations of
being a ME superpower.

I have edited my previous post with additions for further exaplaining of my view.
Here is a link for why aspects in the US see Islam as a potential ally in future geopolitics.
www.canadafreepress.com...

Obama is the man (with enough strong interests backing him up) that might do great strides towards a future shift of powers in Middle east, central Asia and least but not last Caucasus.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

this is deeply errrie my friend..and begins to really confirm what I thought was happening all along, the USA is being bought off~!

it's money laundering IMO, and what i keep asking myself is..

where's all this $$$$$$$$$$$$ coming from? There's only 2 answers to this question, taxpayers (which I'll put it on the back bunner for now) but it's coming from across the east China & possibly Russia and possibly others.. who knows..

Bank of China is really disturbing..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

AMERICA, THE SWINDLED. We want it back NOW. AMERICA, DO NOT PAY YOUR TAXES.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Over 1200 documents regarding space activities?!

I don't care if they don't say anything ground-breaking at all. I just want to see 'em. This will be fun!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thats for you to discern - you might even find thats just te thin edge of the wedge.

Coutes bank is owned by HRH Queen Elizabeth 11 of England - it is HER PRIVATE Bank!.

So a rally good question would be..... why would the queen f england transfer 100 Billion $US to US see ye eh accounts and why woiuld one bllion of that go to Jorge's own accounts as well asthse of Neil and Jeb Bush etc etc

You guys might have won the war of independence against the English - but its starting to look a LOT like, a whole family of Bushes might have soldit back to the crown maybe!!!!

Whats it all abou?

Is it a pay off by HRH the Queen for the see eye eh hit in France on HRH Princess Diana Spencer?

Just why would theQueen of England give the Bushes hundreds of billions of $...?

And why would it be filtered thru al these see eyeeh front banks anbd accounts and find their way into wealth texas oilmens accounts owned by the Bushes?

Payoffs for the hit on JFK?...

Blackmail by the Bushes?

And these arent breaches of bank Policy - these are breaches of US fiscal policy and finance laws of congress/ the fed etc etc....in short "treason"!... which believe it or not is still a hanging crime.

Course - there couldbe a perfectly "legitimate" reason for thetransfer but for the life of me I can't think of one!

Maybe someone should ask that question in the english parliament? or in the US senate at question time?

The more you dig the deeper the mess will get!

Off course 100 billion is mere chicken feed now that Odumbo is stealing trillions...

You guys work it out -- your the ones saying "follow the money trail"...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you for posting that, I seriously have no freaking idea how to navigate Wikileaks documents. You're awesome!

I wonder how much trouble USA's going to be in. A lot of the stuff on here just confirms what most of us have already guessed at, but wow! Spying on the UN. I'm wondering if Obama will get more than a slap on the wrist for that.
edit on 28-11-2010 by TheFeminineOperaGhost because: :3= extra DIV

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Well I think some of it is going to largely depend on people putting 2+2 together.

The biggest question/speculartion I have right now is linking the Rapiscan machines to some of these cables. They want the biometric data of some UN folks and some African leaders. Clearly the Rapiscans are also collecting biometric data from the average Joe American passing through the airport. The big question in my mind is why? Of what use is this data. Why do they want it collected?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

"Despite your stated desire to protect ... lives, you have done the opposite and endangered the lives of countless individuals.

This would be laughable, were it not so sad and true that the US Government could actually be making this statement about itself

Maybe it hints to the danger of turf wars within intel agencies that may commence upon further release of documents that reveal covert diplomacy. The question here is whose diplomacy wikileaks is favoring.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Over 1200 documents regarding space activities?!

I don't care if they don't say anything ground-breaking at all. I just want to see 'em. This will be fun!

Fun, they just ripped you offf. And not only you, they ripped off your children, and your childrens children. You are saying fun and your families future just got thrown in the toilet. EVERYONES FAMILY JUST GOT THROWN INTO THE TOILET. Do you or anyone else even CARE of anyones FUTURE?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well I have to start digging through your list asap to see how this all fits together.

Excellent find! If this is true, think anything will come of it? Will my fellow Americans press the issue?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't mean to stray off topic, but have any web bot or time wave zero enthusiasts attempted to match these events against the charts? Just curious as I'd love to see if there is going to be a correlation between the dips in the chart and the relative "wow" factor of subsequent leaks.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join