It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier. You guys should search him up...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
He's predicted 9/11 in 1994. He's predicted a planet coming in to our solar system that happened a few days ago.

Does anyone els know about him and watched all his lectures? He's a awesome intelligent guy. He's got passion.

www.youtube.com... < 7:35 Predicting a incoming planet in our solar system that happened a few days ago.
www.youtube.com... < skip to 7:50 predicted 9/11

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why doesn't Ralph Amagran use his real name?

ATS thread about him here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
He's predicted a planet coming in to our solar system that happened a few days ago.

Link to thread on ATS? There's so many of them now that I don't know what to search for.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

UHG! A planet entered our Solar System a few days ago? Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Heads up warning. Alex isn't too warmly embraced here for some reason. I totally dig him. I think he's honest and comes off very knowledgeable.

And to that last poster. He's probably not using his birth name for the reason Obama isn't using his!! I'd be questioning the POTUS way before I'd be concerned with an abductee changing their name.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Why is it that all "alien" groups use English words? Like the "Orion group" or "Andromeda Council"? Wouldn't they have different names for their own areas? Why would they name their political groups, and even their whole civilizations using English words? I would understand if they had to "Translate", but nooooo, it's always something like "The Astral Kingdom of Sirius".

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Please tell me of this planet that came into our solar system a few days ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AB173-1970

www.abovetopsecret.com... Heres the ATS thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AB173-1970

www.abovetopsecret.com... Heres the ATS thread.

I do believe you need to read up on some basic astronomy. Galaxy, and solar system are 2 very very different things.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

Perhaps they're aware enough that we have incredible limited knowledge of the cosmos and somehow they know the vernacular that we use when referring to galactic objects so they're just obliging us.

Or perhaps these bodies, stars, planets etc DO use these same names and were given to us millions of years ago. After all, how did "Earth" get her name? Was there a conference one year and Humans voted on it?

There's just so much we don't know and I think the more we think outside the confines of our limited box, the better chance we'll have to finding out the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I consider myself very open minded. I do not doubt that life exists outside of Earth, and is abundant, in our galaxy, but something tells me that many of these people peddling hokey sci-fi stories aren't exactly genuine. Life is usually stranger then fiction. I could be totally wrong, and this fellow may be completely right, but as I'm listening to his videos, it just doesn't sit right with me.

As for us English speaking folk calling our planet Earth? The name "Earth" derives from the Anglo-Saxon word erda, which means ground or soil, and is related to the German word erde. It became eorthe later, and then erthe in Middle English.

We haven't called this planet "earth" everywhere, at all times.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Syyth007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

I do believe you need to read up on some basic astronomy. Galaxy, and solar system are 2 very very different things.

Maybe it was a simple mistake but NASA is looking for a planet within our solar system. Why? What makes them even consider there may be another planet?

STEREO Hunts for Remains of an Ancient Planet near Earth but....they're calling it the 'remains' of a planet. Yeah, okay. They want remains of a planet? How about starting with the asteroid belt? Something isn't adding up.

Then we have this:
Planet X and the Mysterious Death of Dr. Robert Harrington

And like every thing else, we are a world divided and will never ever agree on one thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
I consider myself very open minded. I do not doubt that life exists outside of Earth, and is abundant, in our galaxy, but something tells me that many of these people peddling hokey sci-fi stories aren't exactly genuine. Life is usually stranger then fiction. I could be totally wrong, and this fellow may be completely right, but as I'm listening to his videos, it just doesn't sit right with me.

As for us English speaking folk calling our planet Earth? The name "Earth" derives from the Anglo-Saxon word erda, which means ground or soil, and is related to the German word erde. It became eorthe later, and then erthe in Middle English.

We haven't called this planet "earth" everywhere, at all times.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Syyth007 because: (no reason given)

I believe this guy that he is RIGHT. He has predicted 9/11...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

As I stated in another post concerning this. That particular star and planet came into our Galaxy 6 to 9 Billion years ago. No where near our Solar System, and in fact has been in our Galaxy longer then the Earth and maybe Solar System has been here.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

No, he didn't. Can you please provide evidence that he accurately predicted 9/11?

I should go in the prediction business, I would never have to be even close to right or accurate, and legions of people would bend my predictions to fit whatever/whenever for me, LOL.
edit on 26-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: quote / in wrong palce

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

As I stated in another post concerning this. That particular star and planet came into our Galaxy 6 to 9 Billion years ago. No where near our Solar System, and in fact has been in our Galaxy longer then the Earth and maybe Solar System has been here.

Flaw. He didn't say anything about the planet appearing to Neptune's Orbit for the FIRST TIME. He simply said it will appear in the next 1 and a half year. Video was posted in 2009. Hm....He predicted it. It happened. End of story.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

No, he didn't. Can you please provide evidence that he accurately predicted 9/11?

I should go in the prediction business, I would never have to be even close to right or accurate, and legions of people would bend my predictions to fit whatever/whenever for me, LOL.
edit on 26-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: quote / in wrong palce

Read the first post...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I did, and it was a pathetic joke. I asked you to provide evidence that he accurately predicted 9/11. You did not, because he did not.

Alex is a wacko. There is no nice way to say it.

Folks who make excuses for him in an effort to believe his utter nonsense do not demonstrate a firm grasp of logic, reason common sense...and not to mention reality. Thus, it is near impossible to have an adult conversation with them...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

He's predicted a planet coming in to our solar system that happened a few days ago.

LOL What?

Poppycock, however he did nail 9/11 though. I find Alex... I mean Ralph to be a fascinating and compelling speaker, he really nails it on some things like what is happening in the world today. I like the guy but, he has bull sh***ed people quite a bit as well. I think he has passion in what he does and is heart felt about what he says. Unlike the profiteers of disinformation like Greer & Dr Reed and the bunch today he has not sold books and made a living off his version of the truth. He is kind of in a league of his own, there are things i find fishy about him too but that could be just circumstance. I do not believe him about being on these star ships, Mornay and the blue Avatar like Andromeda people but he does have a positive message. I also agree with him about the dows.

Im not calling him a liar but i think he should get away from the whole Contactee angle if he wants to get across a broader audience without further proof. He did after all vanish in to obscurity for almost a decade or more and his excuse was he was having some dispute with his Andromeda friends and he could not tell us why? I think he just got tired of bull sh***ng his fans. Heard he had a drinking problem, could be a is a good drunk story teller. He was sh*t faced in that Camelot interview. Also heard he stole his ideas from someone else after listening in on some cafe conversation as well. Then he did provide that Billy Meir "pterodactyl" photo in one of his older conferences as some form of proof lol. He does seem to cosign a few known hoaxers a bit also. besides all these things maybe he was fooled here and there, maybe he is telling the truth. But i have to take his claims with a grain of salt. But he could be the real deal who knows.

Because he predicts one thing does not solidify all his material by default. He could just be a psychic, maybe he is a insider in the loop spreading disinformation. And why not discuss future plans of bombing the WTC, when i first laid eyes on him CIA came to mind. I don't know why but something tells me he is CIA.

Oh boy im starting to sound like Bill Cooper FML
edit on 26-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

LOL What?

Poppycock, however he did nail 9/11 though. I find Alex... I mean Ralph to be a fascinating and compelling speaker, he really nails it on some things like what is happening in the world today. I like the guy but, he has bull sh***ed people quite a bit as well. I think he has passion in what he does and is heart felt about what he says. Unlike the profiteers of disinformation like Greer & Dr Reed and the bunch today he has not sold books and made a living off his version of the truth. He is kind of in a league of his own, there are things i find fishy about him too but that could be just circumstance. I do not believe him about being on these star ships, Mornay and the blue Avatar like Andromeda people but he does have a positive message. I also agree with him about the dows.

Im not calling him a liar but i think he should get away from the whole Contactee angle if he wants to get across a broader audience without further proof. He did after all vanish in to obscurity for almost a decade or more and his excuse was he was having some dispute with his Andromeda friends and he could not tell us why? I think he just got tired of bull sh***ng his fans. Heard he had a drinking problem, could be a is a good drunk story teller. Also heard he stole his ideas from someone else after n some cafe conversation as well. Then he did provide that Billy Meir "pterodactyl" photo in one of his older conferences as some form of proof lol. He does seem to cosign a few known hoaxers a bit also. besides all these things maybe he was fooled here and there, maybe he is telling the truth. But i have to take his claims with a grain of salt. But he could be the real deal who knows.

Because he predicts one thing does not solidify all his material by default. He could just be a psychic, maybe he is a spook in the loop spreading disinformation. And why not discuss future plans of bombing the WTC, when i first laid eyes on him CIA came to mind. I don't know why but something tells me he is CIA.

Oh boy im starting to sound like Bill Cooper FML
edit on 26-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

His latest lecture is 2010. He's been doing this for the pass 15 years. And yea, he has free books online. Hes not in for the money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join