It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier. You guys should search him up...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And like every thing else, we are a world divided and will never ever agree on one thing. - Human_Alien

Unknown Soldier likes this

ATS for example IIWII

His latest lecture is 2010. He's been doing this for the pass 15 years. And yea, he has free books online. Hes not in for the money.

Yes i have followed him since the mid 1990's before youtube. I still like the guy and his message. One of the reasons i still do is he is not out for the money. He might even be science fiction but i enjoy his stories none the less.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I did, and it was a pathetic joke. I asked you to provide evidence that he accurately predicted 9/11. You did not, because he did not.

Alex is a wacko. There is no nice way to say it.

Folks who make excuses for him in an effort to believe his utter nonsense do not demonstrate a firm grasp of logic, reason common sense...and not to mention reality. Thus, it is near impossible to have an adult conversation with them...

Hey now play nice.

He seems perfectly sane to me and firing on all cylinders he is a very intelligent guy like him or not. I believe he discussed it in this video not sure what part it was think it was part 1. Make what you can.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Maybe it was a simple mistake but NASA is looking for a planet within our solar system. Why? What makes them even consider there may be another planet?

Dunno... maybe small imperfections in planetary orbits? We have found a bunch already, even a small dwarf planet in the Asteroid belt called Ceres

Here is a few of em.. but sorry, no Nibiru.. 'Planet X' has been a generic term for any other planets not yet known

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

This guy is nothing but a fraud and a thief. He talks nonsense, and relies on the stupidity of people to earn money. People say he earns nothing from what he does . This is a lie. People say he does it for the good of all mankind, and this also is a lie. You cannot trust a man who claims to know the political state of a galaxy. He is utter bunk, and I would personaly like to break his ribcage open and use his open chest cavity as my personal commode.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Somewhere on YouTube there is footage of him glass in hand and looking rather more than merry taking the 'p' out of 'aliens'. Told me all I needed to know thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

....skip to 7:50 predicted 9/11....

NO. He didn't.

Said, "...between July and August..." AND, no specifics, changed the subject very quickly.

FRAUD.

Question from off camera: "What's happening between July and August, 2001?"

"Alex's" answer? "Well, basically nothing, but......"

And he shifts uncomfortably in his chair. Then, in order to deflect, goes off on tangent, thinking hard all the while (you can see it in his hesitations):

"....you know, we're creating our future...." Whatever, Ralph!! Rolls eyes....

FRAUD.

edit on 27 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

This guy is nothing but a fraud and a thief. He talks nonsense, and relies on the stupidity of people to earn money. People say he earns nothing from what he does . This is a lie. People say he does it for the good of all mankind, and this also is a lie. You cannot trust a man who claims to know the political state of a galaxy. He is utter bunk, and I would personaly like to break his ribcage open and use his open chest cavity as my personal commode.

Hm, pretty damn sure that his free books online don't cost a cent.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

His crappy "free" online books? Just to whet appetites.

He makes money from speaking fees, to suckers who believe him, and actually pay him real money, to come to their events and give lectures.

An old trick, has worked for centuries, by those people with the "gift of gab". See "televangelists", as just one other example.........

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

A question for you HazyChestNutz. Did this guy “Alex Collier” (alias) served time in jail
using his real name for several charges against him? What do you know about this dark
episode, is this information correct or not, can you comment?

FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS

Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. RALPH GEORGE AMIGRON 95650-012 54-White-M 08-02-1991 RELEASED

NOTE: I followed your suggestion and I searched him up.

edit on 27-11-2010 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
okay so nobody will even watch the video, but instead, use character assassination . nice thread derailment i guess.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Hey, free_spirit, nice catch!

Also, is this the same guy? (Or, name coincidence????):

www.myfloridalicense.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by splint

NO...video seen. Many. "Collier" derails himself, quite nicely. Doesn't need any help. But, sometimes others need to point this out, so that gullible people don't continue to fall for his malarkey.

That is the point......

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by splint

Um, are you replying to the wrong thread, or did you even read this one? We are replying to points that are in the freaking video. How hard is it to read the thread so you don't come off so arrogant. Maybe you should start again at the top, read it, then edit your post so you don't look so foolish.

Point blank, the guy is a modern snake oil salesman and anyone who gives him the time of day is a paid disinfo agent who's job assignment is to make anyone legitimately interested in this subject out to be foolish, ignorant wacko morons.

I have always wanted play the disinfo agent card, since it is played on me all the time, lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If the reason why some/most of you don't like Alex simply because you just don't understand anything about abductees/contactees then you're acting like arrogant modern-day primates.

If we put a computerized robot in front of our pet, they won't understand it either but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And just because some dogs/cats have actually seen a robot (while the majority of domestic pets haven't) again, that doesn't dismiss the fact that robots exist regardless if it's not comprehended by some or seen by all.

Most can't/won't accept alien abduction because we're programmed NOT to. Isn't it time we step outside our conditioned minds already? We're acting like our great grandparents did when they couldn't fathom television. I know my great grandmother actually made dinner for the actors thinking they were going to come out of her television set. And that was only 75+ years ago!!

I know this is a bit different but it's not really. We're realizing things as we're growing and looking back. We see how immature we looked only a handful of generations ago so why don't you think that'll apply to us too in a few more decades?

Also, every generation is beginning to remember (on a very subconscious level) and is quickly refuting things we were taught like, religion. We are not nearly as religious as we once were and thank GAWD for that because we see it makes no sense. And that paradigm alone is/was one of the biggest blockades in accepting, realizing or even considering off-world entities and visitations.

The ancients knew a lot more about 'life' because their minds were open and no one taught them
We've forgotten what life is really all about because our minds are closed because we're being taught..
I don't think it takes a genius to see that.

Our material world doesn't matter. And as long as we keep making that our priority, the slower it'll take to finding the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

A question for you HazyChestNutz. Did this guy “Alex Collier” (alias) served time in jail
using his real name for several charges against him? What do you know about this dark
episode, is this information correct or not, can you comment?

FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS

Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. RALPH GEORGE AMIGRON 95650-012 54-White-M 08-02-1991 RELEASED

NOTE: I followed your suggestion and I searched him up.

edit on 27-11-2010 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

Yep, In one of his videos, I think he did mention that he went to jail (Can't find it). He was framed. His phones were tapped, he was followed and he was threatened. The gov. put him into jail so he'd stfu about this. I guess hes in hiding now.
Nice statement you brought up.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

I do believe you need to read up on some basic astronomy. Galaxy, and solar system are 2 very very different things.

Maybe it was a simple mistake but NASA is looking for a planet within our solar system. Why? What makes them even consider there may be another planet?

Perhaps they should in the first instance reclassify Pluto as a planet. I still have not recovered from the declassification of Pluto by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in 2006. They did so againat the views of other eminent astronomers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I do believe you need to read up on some basic astronomy. Galaxy, and solar system are 2 very very different things.

Perhaps they should in the first instance reclassify Pluto as a planet. I still have not recovered from the declassification of Pluto by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in 2006. They did so againat the views of other eminent astronomers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join