It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier. You guys should search him up...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry about the multiple posting. Just shows how our computer systems and software are still prehistoric.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ah Alex Collier, the man who claimed that our solar system is a binary. According to Collier a smaller 2nd sun revolves around the big one at just the right pace that it cannot be seen from Earth's point of view. Although it can be seen from Mars, he claims.

[November 16th, 1996 lecture]

@ 3:05

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinciVirus
Ah Alex Collier, the man who claimed that our solar system is a binary. According to Collier a smaller 2nd sun revolves around the big one at just the right pace that it cannot be seen from Earth's point of view. Although it can be seen from Mars, he claims.

[November 16th, 1996 lecture]

@ 3:05

Looks like he predicted of Rods being filmed also! Amzing!!

www.youtube.com... < 6:00 1996

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

"Rods"???

"also"??

Did you miss the crazy, in the other video? The bit about that other star, that "hides" from our view, by staying "behind" the Sun?

Do you realize how utterly ridiculous that is? And, why?

(Hint: Think of gravity. Oh, and just for fun, research just how we first began to discover planets that are orbiting stars that are VERY many light years distant. The same principles apply).

BTW...the "rods" (a favorite of another hoaxer, Jose' Escamilla) have been proven to be nothing other than commonly-occurring images of objects that blur, n the videos, from being very near the lens, thus out of focus.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

"Rods"???

"also"??

Did you miss the crazy, in the other video? The bit about that other star, that "hides" from our view, by staying "behind" the Sun?

Do you realize how utterly ridiculous that is? And, why?

(Hint: Think of gravity. Oh, and just for fun, research just how we first began to discover planets that are orbiting stars that are VERY many light years distant. The same principles apply).

BTW...the "rods" (a favorite of another hoaxer, Jose' Escamilla) have been proven to be nothing other than commonly-occurring images of objects that blur, n the videos, from being very near the lens, thus out of focus.

Cool story, bro.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Mods? Admins and Site Owners. Why have you allowed this dog-pile against the OP to continue for three pages? Move it to the Prediction forum and sanction the knuckleheads already. ::sheesh::

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Somewhere on YouTube there is footage of him glass in hand and looking rather more than merry taking the 'p' out of 'aliens'. Told me all I needed to know thank you.

Its simple, "The more you drink, the more aliens you see...." Nothing against the OP, but Alex has been shown repeatedly to be, uhm, I'll just say, "out there"...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I have often questioned -alex collier's remarks as to whether they were valid or not ---but its not like I can verify them true or not ---how can you argue one alien theory or another theyre ALL unproven theories -until they come down and say ---we come in peace --in my opinion ---but his detractors look just as strange as he does ---when they post things like " I think he really died and is being replaced by an imposter" -=== really??? really???

I posted the site and comments below --if the world were perfect ---which its not ---I' d like only those that had proof - to post stuff about anything -- feel free to read the below info I gathered online...

“Collier was similar to David Icke in that he believes that the moon is an artifical satellite inhabited by both humans and aliens and that reptilian bloodlines are in control of the world. Although there is still someone going to conferences posing as Alex Collier, according to my research the real Alex Collier (aka Ralph Amigram / Amigron) died in either 1997 or 2010. There is a lot of mystery surrounding Alex Collier.
I've seen some great space images of anomalies, there are many on NASA's own website.
I did try to word it carefully "my research seems to suggest he's dead" (seems to suggest being the operative words). He also went by the name Ralph Amigram although his real full name was Ralph George Amigron (with an O not an A). According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons he was released in 1991 (4 years before his famous video interview) after serving a sentence for date-rape. Makes you wonder what kind of person he really was eh?
I don't have links to hand but I noticed a few people posting on forums claiming that Collier had died and it was being covered up. After searching for a while I managed to find references to two deaths both named Ralph George Amigron, one in 1997 and one in 2010. I haven't quite ruled out the possibility that neither of them may have been him but on the face of things at the moment it does seem highly likely.
I'm actually considering adding this information to my Alex Collier hub.”

sparkster.hubpages.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My issue with Collier is not the fact that he claims to have been abducted, or that he claims that abductions take place. My issue is that in every particular, his explanations, his diatribes, his every word and thought process can be shown to have all the validity of a nine pound note.
The man is obsessed with using the word "Holographic" to describe everything from parking tickets to political systems, and is nothing more, than yet another personality cult. The only difference between him and his followers, and the Jonestown collective, is that as of yet he has not been shown to be a mass murdering, suicidal delusional, just a liar or a nut.

Personally speaking, I have no issue what so ever with someone who claims to have been abducted or claims to know of abductees and thier stories. What I object to, is someone who claims that he has detailed working knowlege and interaction with some utterly figmentary galactic political machine, that only he seems able to connect with.

My anger and loathing toward that fat simpering fool, are rather more to do with the fact that he fits into a bracket of UFOlogy which also contains utter idiots like Greer, whos sole purpose within the community seems to be to discredit it, to the point where serious scientists will never go near it with a barge pole. You see, for every single charlatan, UFO cultist, wild claim, and utterly baseless statement made by the big figures in this subject, real science is pushed further away from it. My personal belief, is that if UFOlogy is to be moved forward from this point in time and this point along its gestation as a school of thought, then serious scientists and organisations, must eventually come in to give logical weight to its arguments.

However, real world scientific investigation, cannot coexist with what amounts to the vain prattlings of a deluded, middle aged half wit in the case of Collier, and certainly cannot coexist with the narcissistic, poison blooded lies of that health nut with no soul, Greer. Them, and figures who approach the subject from similar angles to them, must be banished from the subject, erased from its history, if the truth is ever to be actually discovered, and examined by ACTUALLY qualified persons.

It should be accepted by everyone, that the ultimate aim of anyone who believes, ought to be to ensure that as many people as possible come to believe also. Most people are in fact reasonable folks, but the fact is that because they are reasonable folks, they require evidence of a claim in order to believe it utterly. And like it or not, the language, the format that we use to prove something to one another, is science, and the tools by which we examine the evidence for ourselves on the whole are born of reason.

If one insists on believing the prattle of a person like Collier (and by that I mean a man utterly devoid of value in every particular, but especially as a thinker on the UFO subject) then one must accept that they are taking his word at face value based on FAITH, and not because his prattle actually means anything at all when veiwed through the lens of logic and examination. That is not to say there is something wrong with faith, but it has no place when trying to convince someone ELSE that what a person says is true, because in order to do that, one must rely on logic and reason and those tools alone.

The reason for this is that we live in a time where, certainly in the western world, religious fervour, and faith based belief are dwindling like mad. Many are dissatisfied with the blind faith approach to anything, from politics, to religion, and all places in between. Therefore a clinical an unbiased approach to thinking, examination, and the drawing of conclusions based on evidence, are the best tools for the job of bringing people into the fold. Blind ignorance, and unqualified prattle therefore, are tools that are far from suited to the cause, which all believers ought to adhere to.

THAT is why I have a problem with Collier and his unsubstantiated waffle. He, and those who adhere to his word, and those who speak similarly unsupportable guff, force legitimacy further and further from our cause, and that is a problem that ALL of us, who truely seek a global acceptance of the subject as a genuine region of scientific study, ought to take very seriously indeed.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I found this guy pretty interesting, but don't hear much about him anymore??

Don't expect a warm resonse on ATS...not very popular on here. He always was convincing to me.

thnx for the post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join