It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan: Turkey will not remain silent if Israel attacks Lebanon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Im not an Israeli, but Ive been there, got a T shirt..

Anyway, I think that with a lot of the talk on here and elsewhere Israelis are being painted in a strange color for simply being from Israel. The people are not their government and the people are the ones dealing with the threat of being liquidated on a daily basis. The people arent bombing and invading anything. The people are living under constant threat.. constant.. from big players in the ME. The people are just like the people here in the US.. they have jobs, kids, crappy TV, paying bills, griping about the government and the weather.. you know.. human beings. Stop listening to propaganda.

Saying that, I find it frightening and disturbing that so many here gleefully look forward for those scary JEWS and ZiOnIsTs being wiped off the map by regimes of madmen. I can NOT believe that people here who are supposed to be dispelling myths, denying ignorance, and etc could possibly engage in some of the anti-jew and anti-israeli rhetoric I read here. This is EXACTLY what makes us who rebel against the over the top govt actions and the like are seem as complete wackadoodles... being associated with those who are so incredibly ignorant and refuse to actually see the truth. You obviously dont care to even investigate the fact that a great number of the citizens cant stand this leader of theirs and live in a constant state of fear due to these crazy words from Iran and the mullahs.. plus the other war mongering lunatics in the area. Sure Israel has done things that you may not agree with.. but gee.. get the whole picture before you go having a party over something as horrible as this could potentially be.

Yes, Turkey is a great opponent for Israel.. the cost would be incredible on both sides. You know, women. children and citizens just like you who invaded no one and took up no arm. I understand the issue with Lebanon on the road to Iran. The problem is that not only do some of you not care to investigate it, you hate a people and gleefully discuss the destruction of a people who have done no wrong individually. I was astounded on another thread where people actually thought there Israeli automatically meant scary Jew.... no idea that Israeli does NOT mean Jew, there is a huge population of Christians there. There are atheists, muslims, and etc. and they are just people.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
Turkey will need hardcore firepower if it wants to fight the zionazis

Turkey has everything needed for a attack on which ever country,the Turkish army is massive and well trained,and dont forget the turkish are patriotic they love there country and they would not sit and wait,(lived there for 5 years)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Exactly... Turkish military has actually got experience with the PKK who are armed and actually fight with the Turkish military unlike the Israeli military who only kill a few stone wielding women and children in Palestine.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just to clarify, there is a difference between anti-jew and anti-zionist.....all the so called "rhetoric" and opinions are not anti Jew.....

the political establishment in Israel are the ones that atleast in my opinions are aimed at...there are many jews who are against the actions of their zionist hardcore government.....

Its the governments taking these actions that we have beef with....but those jews that support the wrongs of their government unfortunately are tarnished with the same brush.

Turkey has spoken, it is not the first time and Im sure it wont be the last time, but what I am sure of is its patience with israeli actions will not last forever.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Turkey has spoken, it is not the first time and Im sure it wont be the last time, but what I am sure of is its patience with israeli actions will not last forever.

And the implications with the US being a part of NATO are obvious..
I guess it's no wonder why Israel does not join NATO.
Israel cares only for Israel..Always has, always will..

edit on 26-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

And the implications with the US being a part of NATO are obvious..
I guess it's no wonder why Israel does not join NATO.
Israel cares only for Israel..Always has, always will..

NATO has outlived it usefulness and the whole corrupt sham should have been disbanded long ago.. I wish we werent a part of it either. I wouldnt read anything mysterious in Israels reluctance to join such a thing as it is now.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

NATO has outlived it usefulness and the whole corrupt sham should have been disbanded long ago.. I wish we werent a part of it either. I wouldnt read anything mysterious in Israels reluctance to join such a thing as it is now.

I know the UN is usless thanks to veto powers, but NATO still holds just a little respect..
As far as I am aware though, Israel does not commit troops to help anyone but Israel..
Maybe someone can show me different..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

i know your perspective....its the one sided zionist propaganda they force feed you in that state.

What gave it away? The fact I'm offended by the trash talk, or the fact I believe an Israeli attack on Lebanon is politically impossible?

No, you don't know that for a fact. It is *your* hateful, one sided anti-Zionist propaganda that makes you assume that. Just makes it that much easier for you to debate whatever delusional idea you have in your head.

Give me a break, you're all acting like a bunch of school kids. This is no more than a popularity contest.

If this was a collage debate most posters would have been kicked out of the room for this kind of talk.

Judging by Israel's past actions and bahaviour, a rabid dog could be trusted more than Israel could. Say what you beleive, but your States actions speak for themselves.

Please, enlighten me, which actions? The second Lebanon war? The Cast Lead operation? The Six Day war?

What makes you think Israel is some kind of war hungry nation that needs no reason to start wars?

There are no examples. There is no reason for Israel to attack Lebanon. Even if Hezbollah takes over Lebanon, Israel would not attack unless attacked first.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

What makes you think Israel is some kind of war hungry nation that needs no reason to start wars?

Maybe because Israel has attacked others first and later said it was because the other side was going to attack them..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Israel has sent troops and doctors to almost any catastrophe the world has seen:

www.mfa.gov.il...

Israeli aid to Haiti, field hospital set up
(28 Jan 2010)
A rescue team was sent to the Haiti UN headquarters to assist in rescuing survivors. Patient are being treated at the field hospital.

Israeli aid team in Philippines
(27 Oct 2009)
Israeli medical team provides relief to the storm-battered Philippines.

Israel extends humanitarian and medical aid to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
(30 Nov 2008)
MFA has sent four tons of emergency humanitarian aid to the beleaguered African nation.

2000 children from 33 countries helped by Israeli SACH
(30 Jul 2008)
A 3-year old Angolan boy is the 2000th child to treated by Save a Child's Heart (SACH), the Israeli-based international humanitarian project providing life-saving heart surgeries and follow-up care for children from developing countries.

(12 May 2008)
As the death toll in Myanmar (formerly Burma) rises to more than 23,335, according to official reports, and the risk of disease mounts, Israeli relief workers have flown out to the disaster torn region.

(11 Oct 2007)
At a screening clinic held by Israeli doctors earlier this month in Jordan, two Iraqi children aged 5 months and 11 years were referred for emergency medical treatment in Israel due to the severity of their heart conditions.

(14 Aug 2007)
Five Rwandan children, all suffering from serious heart disease, will undergo surgery at Wolfson Medical Center, as part of the humanitarian project "Save a Child's Heart".

(5 Sep 2005)
The Israel Foreign Ministry calls on Israeli companies and organizations to donate vital goods and equipment for the hurricane victims in the southern US.

(12 Jan 2005)
An El Al plane flew to Sri Lanka and Indonesia, carrying 85 tons of emergency aid materials donated by Israeli organizations and companies.

Tsunami Crisis Relief: Israeli relief team of 14 arrives in Sri Lanka

Israeli Aid to Earthquake Victims in El Salvador - January-February 2001
(1 Mar 2001)

Israeli Aid to Earthquake Victims in India - January 2001
(13 Feb 2001)

Israeli Aid for Turkish Earthquake Victims
(18 Aug 1999)

Aid to Kosovo Refugees
(3 Apr 1999)

Israeli Medical Aid to Flood Victims in Central America
(10 Nov 1998)

There's many more in the link (which I doubt you'd bother going in to).

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Israel has sent troops and doctors to almost any catastrophe the world has seen:

I'm obviously talking about troop to help in a war zone, not hand out asprin...
You know, risk their lives to help..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't want to see war happen any more than anyone else, BUT, dammit, the terrorist government of Israel needs to be ousted.

Can Turkey come over here and get them out of our government also? We have been compromised for far too long.

I know, wishful thinking. A man can dream, can't he? That is still allowed, isn't it?

I'll take this spot to say to all those who are going to call me a Jew hater or some such. I'm not. I'll say the same thing about the terrorist U.S. government, I'd like them all ousted, but that does not mean I hate Americans.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Maybe because Israel has attacked others first and later said it was because the other side was going to attack them..

If you're talking about the 6 days war- There were very good reasons for thinking the other side is going to attack, one of them was the Arab nations talking about how they're going to attack us, another one was movement of forces, and one more is that the Syrians were cutting off our water source..

We won't go into it, but for a country the size of New Jersey I'd say that's enough..

At any rate, non of these conditions exist here, so what makes you think Israel's going to do anything?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStarRise
You Jews and your shilling have become so pathetic.

You have NO idea what you're talking about. The problem isn't Jews, it's the Knesset. The insane Israeli gov't. There are plenty of Jews that are against what they do. Machsom Watch. Jewsagainstzionism, etc.

Really.

Pathetic.

Yes it is. Please educate yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The next person who displays his/her inability to debate this topic in a civil manner will be permanently banned from this site.

If you can't grasp the concept of what a "Discussion Forum" is supposed to be you will be removed from it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

With all due respect - there is no real point in discussing Jewish public relations talking points. The talking points are by themselves mute and should be regarded as purely propaganda.

Why would anyone "debate" with Jewish propaganda?

The framing was and remains clear -

"Madment"..."mullahs"..."lunatics".

Since when was Ergodan a "madman"?

What is to debate?

Honestly?

Why would anyone give Israeli public relations talking points the courtesy of being "credible"?

There is no debating with propaganda. That is just dumb.

I live in the Middle East and travel throughout the region. Israeli talking points are so obvious as to be pathetic once you are outside of Jewish mainstream media.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The rules of our forum demand civil discourse.

I don't really care what the topic is or what anyone's personal opinion of it is. If a member can not discuss things civilly that member will no longer participate here.

Specific topics are not the issue. The requirement of civil discourse is the issue. That is the primary rule of this forum and will remain so. Treat others with respect no matter what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yeah - I know. End of discussion. You are right. We all need to be "educated" as if we are stupid. There is not debating with your propaganda and public relations talking points.

There is no sense in it. Sorta like talking to a wall.

OK.

You win.

In the meantime - lets cheer for the death of the ZioNazi's. They are the ultimate purveyors of death and terrorism the world over.

Always have been. Always will be. Genocide is enshrined in their religion.

Just read their Torah.

They glorify the genocide of others and it is good to see a regional name speak out against these regional terrorists that is the Jewish state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join