It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 15, arrested over 'Facebook Koran burning video'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
must say she was lucky . IF I were the ruler of UK ,I would have had thrown her to the sharia mob and allowed them to do whatever they would have wanted

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's obvious why these kids are acting this way. They are growing up in a political correct environment. An environment that puts Muslims and Islam on a pedestal and does not address the issues that are affecting the English culture and the English people themselves. The only thing to blame here is the government and the general apathy of the English people having their country taken over by foreigners.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Regardless of the motives of this girl it is in the news and a dialogue has begun.

The world has a front row seat to the barbarism of religion thanks to youtube, and many alternative news outlets. We get to see women being subjugated and stoned to death in Islamic societies. Africans being burned alive as accused witches thanks to loving Christian teachings. Then there is the insidious whining and tantrum throwing from Jews, Muslims and Christians about the liberties of those non religious around them. I think it's high time we start the dogma fires.

Religion is the construct of egotistical males hell bent on violence....always has been and always will be.www.youtube.com...

I think tolerance of religion is breathtakingly stupid. Religion is nothing but a license to subjugate, collect nontaxable wealth, and murder. If people keep their faith to themselves and cause no harm to any other human then there is nothing to tolerate.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
if u wud like to see a koran burnt or a bible or any other religious text.please mail to me at the following adress.1395cr 2720 ,mt. pleasant ,texas ,75455.please mail the book along with 1000 dollars and i will gladly burn it ,and record and download onto internet.im not a wuss like some people.i burn stupid books all the time.i dont like trash taking up space in my world.ive read the koran ,the bible and many other religious text and find all to be the biggest scam in the world today.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Personally I loathe that "religion" I'm sure some bleeding heart a hole is going to try and post a riveting blue bird comment calling me a racist but I'm not against the poeple for there race(they come in every color) it's there religion I have the problem with. Go ahead post a reply I wont care and you wont change my mind. I'm sick of muslims and there special treatment and protection. It's ok for them to burn things the English hold dear (not to mention the crimes againts humanity they commit in sandland and across the globe) but as soon as a little girl burns one lousy koran they have to cry about it. Keep at it muslims make the world hate you more and more. I suggest to our brothers and sisters over in England come over to the states your more then welcome. Oh if your planning on sending me some hate feedback lets get this straight. I'm not religious so you cant play that one, I'm not a republican either nor am I a racist.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yep true! I have also seen the US flag burnt and various effigies of various people. The Lewes fire festival is even funded by local government.

edit on 25-11-2010 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

I bet you would, you human filth. I shot and burned 7 korans then p*ssed on the ashes. Too bad your powerless to do anything about it
ps get a life outside a pedophiles book

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American

I bet you would, you human filth. I shot and burned 7 korans then p*ssed on the ashes. Too bad your powerless to do anything about it
ps get a life outside a pedophiles book

good laugh ,but I am not muslim , but an elitist , yes . and I am happy how psychopaths like us can manipulate you sheeple so effectively . Its a marvel ,

You are indeed filth and useless eaters for people like Kissenger and Rothschild and I personally enjoy how zionazis loot and plunder you westerners , while you dumbos murder camel riding peasants .

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by robomont

Hey, I live in S. Tx. Lets get together sometime, build a bonfire and well have a Koran/ Mohamed burning party

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

It doenst have to do with PC alone.
What it really comes down to is that the Muslim Terror campaign has WON. Theyve made entire Nations afraid of offending them because they are afraid of the Islamic wrath if they do.

So because of this, they punish people that do stuff like this, so they can say look, we punished them, theres no need for you to bomb us again (as theyre shaking in their boots)

+1

I know there is a function here to give kudos for a good post, but I'm not sure how to do it, so I'll just say it- Good post!.

DragonTattooz

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
just because muslims wash there hands before they touch it makes it special i think not, its disgusting to think that this person is enciting that the koran is more important to muslims that the bible is to christians im not religious in any sense of the word but i accept ppl for who and what they believe in, wasnt it only last weekend that a group of muslims burned a poppy wheres the bbc story stating that these hideous #s are being charged or even cautioned over there crime of basically saying your grandad fought and died for nothing. why is it in this modern world the minority (us) are still gagged and persecuted by our own leaders. i say grow a #ing pair and a spine and stand up, i was born an english man i will live as an english man and die protecting my england from anyone domestic and foriegn im no rascist im just patriotic and sick and tired of seeing my country raped and pilleged by every tom dick and harry or should i say every tariq daoud and hamzah

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
must say she was lucky . IF I were the ruler of UK ,I would have had thrown her to the sharia mob and allowed them to do whatever they would have wanted
this ones easy, thats because your a W A N K E R mate

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Im not sure what the UKs laws are, but if theres a law on it, Im not suprised. though it sort of ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

She was arrested for "inciting religious hatred" and not for just the burning. If she burned a bible there would be no thought of religious hatred and thus no arrest because christians are more forgiving in these things.

Do you understand the difference? Do you see why burning the bible and the koran mean two different things?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Exactly. But according to the oozyism-with-attitude in this thread, it's all about ignorance and erroneous opinions.. lol. Only on ATS can an opinion be considered wrong...

The OP asked a very valid question. And may as well have asked "Would this have happened had someone burned the Pāli Canon?"

Somehow I doubt we'd get the same reaction from someone so vested in arguing the necessity of arresting this girl if it were NOT a qur'an being burnt.

Attitudes like those expressed by some in this thread are exactly what the problem is.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98

Oh you super troll, you so random...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

No your not obvious troll is obvious, ps if your going to pretend to be a big boy try not to contradict yourself too much by sticking almost exclusivly to Islam based threads then denying support of it.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: drinking from cups

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

well we all obvously know the answer, NO it's apparently ok to burn a bible, a torah, the talmud w/e just as long as its not the koran. The infintile bonehead cavemen cant handle free thinking.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of living in a world where people get all worked up over symbolic actions. Burn this and people freak out. Build a certain type of structure somewhere and people freak out. Burn a flag and people freak out. Forget the wear the lapel pin of the Great Leader Kim Jung Il and you get sent to labor camp. Use a certain word about a group of people and you lose your job.

Its totally out of control, people's willingness and ability to work themselves into a righteous froth about this or that inanimate object or symbol or word.

Wouldn't it be nice if people could reign in their indignation and willingness to take offence and look beyond and behind and around symbolism. Then maybe, just maybe, there would be a chance of solving some of the real problems on planet earth instead of shunting all the anger and frustration into the manipulation of symbols.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

and you are a sheeple that we psychopaths manipulate to our agenda . people like you are easy to manipulate , via mass media

Enjoy as you wallow and ponder about your insignificance and foolishness .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join