It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

Originally posted by thorg
Hello Archangelelijah, My question to you is where are these bloodlines of jesus? and who truly believe's in BEING. I live my life the best I can. Where are these people and can they help mankind?
edit on 29-11-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

thorg,

The bloodlines of Jesus has spread around the globe, They are in Israel, Lebanon, Germany, America and Australia. That is only the countries I know they are in but I'm sure they are in others.

We all live life the best we can and you are commended on your honesty.

The people who can help mankind are in elite positions of power and lets just hope they hear the message which has been sent to them.

Thank you for the reply.

So a common man or woman without power or the elite cannot rise to gain the backing of this world?

Does it seem that way or is it the only way?

The concious being of any sole can transmit the message of life with true heart and will?

The gut feeling of any man tells a person what is right and wrong to me but that is only a personal thought.
This world only needs to look at itself to decide when it all stops.Do we as a race need a person to be our
guide when the just cause is allready in each and everyone. The mother earth will prevail with or without us
anyway as I believe.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

Hello Archangelelijah, My question to you is where are these bloodlines of jesus? and who truly believe's in BEING. I live my life the best I can. Where are these people and can they help mankind?
edit on 29-11-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

thorg,

The bloodlines of Jesus has spread around the globe, They are in Israel, Lebanon, Germany, America and Australia. That is only the countries I know they are in but I'm sure they are in others.

We all live life the best we can and you are commended on your honesty.

The people who can help mankind are in elite positions of power and lets just hope they hear the message which has been sent to them.

Thank you for the reply.

So a common man or woman without power or the elite cannot rise to gain the backing of this world?

Does it seem that way or is it the only way?

The concious being of any sole can transmit the message of life with true heart and will?

The gut feeling of any man tells a person what is right and wrong to me but that is only a personal thought.
This world only needs to look at itself to decide when it all stops.Do we as a race need a person to be our
guide when the just cause is allready in each and everyone. The mother earth will prevail with or without us
anyway as I believe.

A common man has the power to rise with the backing of this world. All you need is belief and faith with the mind, heart and soul. This will give the common person amazing strength.

Unfortunatley, all men and women be it rich or poor will experience the wrath of God. It shows us our strengths and weaknesses.

Yes, The concious man can transmit this message on all wave lengths with true heart and will!

The just cause you mentioned is in each and everyone of us but we must display the actions required.

Yes again, mother earth will replenish herself through nature but we must assist her as we are her tenants!

God Bless you my friend!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Who is here, Archangel; the christ or the antichrist? And what medium will he/she use; religion, politics, Wall Street, the Internet? Couldn't be books, could it? Can you tell us?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulysses
Who is here, Archangel; the christ or the antichrist? And what medium will he/she use; religion, politics, Wall Street, the Internet? Couldn't be books, could it? Can you tell us?

Both are here.

I feel that Christ will show himself first but he will be subject to an agender but forward by the anti-christ. The anti-christ will remain silent and allow things to unfold and then come and take Christs glory in life. This will have Christ return to the Heavens with his father in death and the anti-christ will return to the bottomless pit in death.

Christ will restore all things, he will not be in a position of power or leader of a nation. He will use religion and the internet to first get the message across. This will effect the anti-christ and he will use the financial markets for his own gain as he will be one of the richest men in the world. He will attempt to follow the message of Christ but fail.

The anti-christ followers has always known this information of truth from the first showing of Christ but blinded the public and kept them in the dark. The anti-christ will take the glory once again but his glory will be short lived.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Not impressed. Even if someone was the savior (which I doubt), wouldn't you just be another person being a false prophet, because I see no shortage of people saying they are all mighty and no real proof of anything. I also think that just because your name came from the bible doesn't mean that you are special, mine did and so did countless other peoples.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by America?
Not impressed. Even if someone was the savior (which I doubt), wouldn't you just be another person being a false prophet, because I see no shortage of people saying they are all mighty and no real proof of anything. I also think that just because your name came from the bible doesn't mean that you are special, mine did and so did countless other peoples.

I am just like every other person in society today in every culture around the globe.

I agree most names came from the bible. Mine is biblical in first, middle and last name and the middle name is David as the star of david and last name mean easter. This is supported by the coat of arms which displays three sea shells.
Please read all my replys in the thread and you will understand. People ask, they recieve an answer!

There isn no difference between me and you! We are all capable of achieving the truth!

Jelousy, greed & hate need to be abolished from human thinking in order to move forward as one!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

I hate to burst your bubble, OP, but there are at least three things you need to explain if you are going to convince educated people that you represent Christ.

1. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the Bible say that the Antichrist will definitely come BEFORE Christ returns?

2. Doesn't the Bible also say that the ONLY way to God is through Jesus Christ? I'm not saying I believe this, but this isn't something you can easily explain away if you claim to represent the teachings of the man who taught exactly that.

3. Isn't your kind of 'we are all one' New Age thinking exactly what the New World Order and the Antichrist want us to believe? Allow me to explain. As far as I am aware, this whole idea of 'being anointed/chosen by an ascended being to teach the universal truths found throughout ALL religions' is an idea that began with the theosophical society, whose founder and members are quoted as saying in no uncertain terms that "Lucifer is God!" The theosophists infiltrated the highest ranks of Freemasonry in the 1900's, and therefore their belief system has become an integral part of the Illuminati/Freemasons' idea for a New World Order. They plan to unite (read: control) the world under a New Age religion based on exactly the same sort of beliefs you are claiming to represent. Would you care to explain why your beliefs seem to match not only the beliefs of the oppressors of humanity, but also the beliefs of self-admitted satanists? Remember, you're talking to a forum full of conspiracy theorists.
edit on 3-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokinsinger
3. Isn't your kind of 'we are all one' New Age thinking exactly what the New World Order and the Antichrist want us to believe?

I think it's all relative to your interpretation. You could argue it's the exact opposite; that somehow the NWO is a positive manifestation, and that perhaps this Anti-Christ character/force attempts to manipulate the unity between people.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

It's relative to your interpretation until they put us all in death camps. Then, no one in their right mind will see it as positive, UNLESS they're indoctrinated to believe that it is for the greater good of humanity since, of course, 'we are all one and live eternally, so death is nothing to fear'. It is my belief that if Christ were to return and preach his word, he would likely be preaching more about individual responsibility than world unity.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ay, there's the rub. Teachings of personal responsibility beg the question why. Why do we have to be responsible for our actions? The teachings of the bible do not specifically answer that question, other than to say "god commands it." If you're going to teach personal responsibility to people, there has to be some consequence for not fulfilling one's responsibilities. We might be tempted to classify those consequences as Karmic Law. The problem is the bible makes no mention of such law, but merely states that whoever does not follow biblical teachings will ultimately go to hell. I believe that any christ figure would preach world unity under the threat of going to hell, rather than just say "If you do evil, then evil will befall you."
It might sound like nonsense, I admit. However, we have to think about the theory behind the teachings. Personal responsibility bears resemblance to Emanuel Kant's categorical imperative, whereas biblical command more closely resemble a more ends-based theory of what will become of you if you disobey these words. So the teachings of the bible are more utilitarian in their approach, and that is what I think a christ figure would preach.
Perhaps world unity is the goal of god. Note the countless instances of god's intervention in the OT. They seemed pretty oriented toward one world unified under god. With the exception of a few instances, no action was taken to make anyone aware of any personal responsibility.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by smokinsinger

I think individual responsibility ultimately goes hand-in-hand with unity. Consider that most people today are likely to blame others for their own situation, and that when it comes down to it, a person has to cross a line (or border) when it comes down to finding a scapegoat. If you erase those lines (either figuratively or literally), you see that we're all really in the same boat.

But you are correct, individual responsibility is likely the key. Perhaps a lesson in individual responsiblity is how we "judge ourselves," as pointed out in the OP. Maybe this is THE ultimate lesson; and we cannot move past it until we learn the way.

I see fear/hate/war as the anti-thesis of unity and as the ultimate outcome of a lack of individual responsibility (whether the individual is a person, class, race, religion, nation, culture, etc.)

I also see how a universal unity (NWO) would seem to be mandatory for our civilization to move forward (the so-called "Type-1 Civilization"); but I also feel that there are people in this world who would see a good thing and attempt to manipulate it for their own agenda. Perhaps the "Anti-Christ" is entirely figurative, and represents anything that challenges a united establishment; or worse, anything that attempts to manipulate a united establishment. Maybe the "Anti-Christ" is a warning that an "NWO" is not only inevitable, but also incredibly tempting, and that it will cross the minds of some people that unity can be manipulated for their own personal gain. Perhaps the "Anti-Christ" is also inevitable (the nature of man being what it is), and is a necessary evil intended to teach us how to remain united at all costs.

When I hear the name "Christ," I immediately think "unity." Even the symbol of the Cross screams unity. Christ is supposedly "the Alpha and the Omega": both sides of the coin/line/fence? Love thy neighbor, etc., etc. It would seem that the teachings of Christ almost universally point to unity (or at least balance).

Not to mention being the "beginning and the end"...it almost seems to refer to something cyclical in nature. Beginning of a new era and end of an old? The beginning of a united civilization and the end of a divided one? (I doubt it refers to the beginning and end of time/Earth; as most doomsayers would think.)

United we stand. Divided we fall. It could be bigger than any single nation.
edit on 4-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I think individual responsibility ultimately goes hand-in-hand with unity. Consider that most people today are likely to blame others for their own situation, and that when it comes down to it, a person has to cross a line (or border) when it comes down to finding a scapegoat. If you erase those lines (either figuratively or literally), you see that we're all really in the same boat.
I think Christ's whole idea of repenting of one's sins boils down to personal responsibility. In order to forgive ourselves for our own negative actions, we first have to stop blaming others (forgiveness of others ties into this), then stop doing whatever negative things we're doing. THAT's taking responsibility. If you don't like who you are, you can change, but you are the only person who can change yourself. In a sense, the best (and only) thing you can do for others is to forgive them and let go of your grudges. Also, the Hell that Christ threatens the multitudes with may very well be a metaphor for what naturally happens to you when you live in negativity, and the 'Kingdom of Heaven' may be the opposite - I have suspected this since I was very young and in Sunday school. The Bible is absolutely crammed full of metaphors like this, including Christ's own parables.

I am not suggesting that unity is bad. Unity is good, but in a true sense. To me, unity under the context of a one world government that controls everything and everyone is not really unity at all - it's slavery cleverly disguised as unity. When it happens, some will see through it right off the bat, and some will defend it to the death. It's a lot like Bill Hicks's bit about the puppets and the guy in the middle. The puppets will be so busy fighting each other over their opposing ideas that they will completely fail to see the one guy in the middle who is actually controlling them.

Even the symbol of the Cross screams unity.
The symbol of the cross is astrological, and therefore probably very important to our leaders who all worship the occult behind the scenes and to the NWO. If Christ actually existed, the wooden cross may or may not have been his actual method of execution.

...it almost seems to refer to something cyclical in nature.
I agree. This reminds me of the work of a supposedly deceased conspiracy theorist named Brandon Levon whose books I would very much like to get ebook versions of (I have seen the youtube vids and skimmed the threads, but haven't yet read the books). I'm sure you're familiar with his studies on the 26,000 year cycle of the zodiac and the conspiracy it revolves around. This fits in perfectly.

What remains a mystery to me is whether Christ himself was part of the conspiracy all along or if he was actually trying to teach us something worthwhile, was killed for it, and then was used by TPTB to thoroughly confuse us and further their agenda of control. I'm not sure we'll ever know for certain, but as long as there is humanity, there is hope.
edit on 4-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
How do we define personal responsibility? We would most likely define it as doing what's best for humanity. The problem with that is that someone could come along and say "I want what's best for humanity, therefore you all have a personal responsibiloty to protect me." Then, after a few generations, that person could begin manipulating society to his or her will claiming that it's in the interest of humanity and none would be the wiser. I think we should make sure that no one ever attains this position; that all people on this earth remain equal in stature. That way, we're not giving absolute power to anyone. What this means is that we cannot allow any person or people on this earth to swear allegiance to any person of the earth or else they may raise an army against those who have not sworn allegiance to them. But we must also unite as one world; we must not swear allegiance to any extraterrestrial body or intelligence that may exist.
So in a sense we all have a personal responsibility to one another, but no one's personal responsibility outranks that of anyone else. We must concern ourselves with the end rather than the means.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulysses
...someone could come along and say "I want what's best for humanity, therefore you all have a personal responsibility to protect me."

I would suggest that that person is a liar, because clearly what's best for all of humanity is definitely not to protect one certain person unless that person has Godlike powers which they can use for the betterment of humanity, in which case they can likely protect themselves without our help. Even if the person had some great profound knowledge the rest of us don't have, if he REALLY wanted the best for humanity, he wouldn't keep it to himself. He would share it with others so that we could apply it on a large scale and so that the knowledge didn't die with him.
edit on 5-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Having lived and loved on this earth for many years, one thing I know. Talk and fine words are easy. And are easily forgotten. If anyone, be them genuine or fraudster, claims to have truths which will save/help/improve, then they will need to show me, directly, and make a real difference in my and my families life.

Until then, just pretty words. And I read a Dylan Thomas poem the other day that was infinitely superior and more beautiful than the OP words here. Folks, use the grey matter in that head of yours, and look at your personal experience as your guide to truth. It's all you really have to go on.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
We get either an alien, god or spirit on these forums at least once a week, all i can say is ATS must be popular in the spiritual world and alien world, i bet once an alien comes to earth they think "I must go and check ATS and let them know the earth will implode in 20 days time".....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
HEY I have a question.what about the people who still in the deepest of the jungle and only speak dialects??Are they gonna be judge too???and if SO under what SIN??? WHAT IF WE are the ones who are gonna be judge for not speak ALIEN LANGUAJE??...And if we all sons and dougthers of jesus aint we living in a terrible incestuos relationships??......yuck!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
HEY I have a question.what about the people who still in the deepest of the jungle and only speak dialects??Are they gonna be judge too???and if SO under what SIN??? WHAT IF WE are the ones who are gonna be judge for not speak ALIEN LANGUAJE??...And if we all sons and dougthers of jesus aint we living in a terrible incestuos relationships??......yuck!!

I'm sorry to bust your bubble but Jesus message will be thought as an anti-christ action due to the message he brings! He stated he will return with a sword. This is to clense man of original sin including Hate, Jelousy, Crime & Evil.
Positive ethics are required to remove negative aspects of all people. We learn from our wrong doings to improve ourselves in a positive aspect! This is what life is all about.

He teaches Positive ethics like Love, Unity, Respect & Faith. Man has reached this point by these ethics. When the negatives are released, people will think this message is of an anti-christ. This message is required to learn the basics of life itself.

All dialects will be judged.

All man commit sin with Hate, Jelousy and disrespect to others. This has always been.

This is not Alien language but the words of God which is in man and is positive. We all have the ability to understand the message of a higher power. This is what all religions speak of!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
reply to post by smokinsinger

But you are correct, individual responsibility is likely the key. Perhaps a lesson in individual responsiblity is how we "judge ourselves," as pointed out in the OP. Maybe this is THE ultimate lesson; and we cannot move past it until we learn the way.

I see fear/hate/war as the anti-thesis of unity and as the ultimate outcome of a lack of individual responsibility (whether the individual is a person, class, race, religion, nation, culture, etc.)

I also see how a universal unity (NWO) would seem to be mandatory for our civilization to move forward (the so-called "Type-1 Civilization"); but I also feel that there are people in this world who would see a good thing and attempt to manipulate it for their own agenda. Perhaps the "Anti-Christ" is entirely figurative, and represents anything that challenges a united establishment; or worse, anything that attempts to manipulate a united establishment. Maybe the "Anti-Christ" is a warning that an "NWO" is not only inevitable, but also incredibly tempting, and that it will cross the minds of some people that unity can be manipulated for their own personal gain. Perhaps the "Anti-Christ" is also inevitable (the nature of man being what it is), and is a necessary evil intended to teach us how to remain united at all costs.

When I hear the name "Christ," I immediately think "unity." Even the symbol of the Cross screams unity. Christ is supposedly "the Alpha and the Omega": both sides of the coin/line/fence? Love thy neighbor, etc., etc. It would seem that the teachings of Christ almost universally point to unity (or at least balance).

Not to mention being the "beginning and the end"...it almost seems to refer to something cyclical in nature. Beginning of a new era and end of an old? The beginning of a united civilization and the end of a divided one? (I doubt it refers to the beginning and end of time/Earth; as most doomsayers would think.)

United we stand. Divided we fall. It could be bigger than any single nation.
edit on 4-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

You are correct in everything you have stated!

The sign of the cross is everything. It states the positive energy inside us all. This has amazing power and strength!

The sooner more people are like yourself the better. We all move in a cyclical formula. Peoples lives deserve more than what is currently given. Most citizens deserve life after death if they have supported others in their lifetime and not committed major sin like killing another for self gain. Forgive those of minor sin.

All this information will make a person stronger in life and death. The more we experience through negative aspects and continue to stand tall through positive aspects, the stronger we become!

All people have done minor sin but this is forgiven in the mind & heart or God. Support your loved ones and show faith to fellow beings. This is the ultimate gift. Support one when they need support. People have supported the disabled and injured in this way.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

If you were going to pretend you were the incarnation of Elijah surely you'd have researched the many End Time prophecies before coming on here and spouting BS?

Your mythology is rubbish.

Nothing will happen the way you said it the above post to which I am replying. It's pitiful really. Hope nobody takes you seriously!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join