I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 13
12
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by resistancia
 




Me either..... I just type and hit reply sorry. I know sometimes a cannot believe some of the stuff I write.




posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Folks, try taking a moment to understand where the post is coming from, to understand his thoughts... instead of simply bashing him.

There was no lack of prophets in the Old Testament, and only a warning in the New Testament to beware of false prophets. Our friend, Archangel, may or may not be a prophet. If you believe in a God, any one, who are you to judge His or Her actions, plans, or possible desires? You telling me that archangel is NOT a prophet is just as viable as you telling me that YOU aren't one. There's no proof, either way.

Based on the content of his posts, archangel has yet to contradict himself. He's clarified, interracted, answered, and made his own observations that are completely rational and sound. His premise for his claims are in question, but the delivery and explanation of them are logical and well thought out, if crippled by a language barrier...

Archangel, tell me more of these earthquakes and end-times predictions. Also, if you are here to spread the word of Christ, is there any validity to the theory that Christ of the New Testament was married or fathered children? What is your opinion on the Vatican, and is His Popeliness deliberately witholding authentic Scripture to suit the needs and image of the Church? What, specifically, was Christ's message that you believe you're trying to convery?

What is your native language?



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
Folks, try taking a moment to understand where the post is coming from, to understand his thoughts... instead of simply bashing him.

There was no lack of prophets in the Old Testament, and only a warning in the New Testament to beware of false prophets. Our friend, Archangel, may or may not be a prophet. If you believe in a God, any one, who are you to judge His or Her actions, plans, or possible desires? You telling me that archangel is NOT a prophet is just as viable as you telling me that YOU aren't one. There's no proof, either way.

Based on the content of his posts, archangel has yet to contradict himself. He's clarified, interracted, answered, and made his own observations that are completely rational and sound. His premise for his claims are in question, but the delivery and explanation of them are logical and well thought out, if crippled by a language barrier...

Archangel, tell me more of these earthquakes and end-times predictions. Also, if you are here to spread the word of Christ, is there any validity to the theory that Christ of the New Testament was married or fathered children? What is your opinion on the Vatican, and is His Popeliness deliberately witholding authentic Scripture to suit the needs and image of the Church? What, specifically, was Christ's message that you believe you're trying to convery?

What is your native language?


Arrow,

I'm glad someone has the spirit to understand the words that are being said. If people read all the posts I have written in this thread they will realise I'm stating we are all beautiful, wonderful, positive people, no matter what country you are from or what skin colour we are. I'm not trying to hurt people, just assist!

Regarding the endtime predictions, the Earth will rebel with the amount of artificial heat being produced by mankind which IS heating the planet causing the greenhouse effect. It is known as the greenhouse effect as due to the trapping of heat in the atmosphere which causes the poles to slowly melt and sea levels rise. We need to transfer to alternate energys like Solar and Electrical as soon as we can and stop making profits from old energys of power like Coal and Oil.
Animals will start to rebel as the natural habitat is slowly decreasing. The earthquakes which will commence next year will result in major fault lines becoming unstable causing changes of lava flow.

Christs message was taken to devine status to obtain a supernatural belief. This belief is justified but no human on earth is born from a virgin mother. This was misinterpreted as Mary was a virgin in love! Yes, I feel Christ did have children and these bloodlines are current now.

Yes, the current Catholic church has become one of the richest organizations in the world. They could use alot of this money to assist children and people in need instead of parading there Gold and wealth. The Church does assist people in need but have money to do much more.

Christs message is that we are all one. We are positive spirits in mind, heart and soul. Every religion has this positive internal message and effect to there worshippers of believeing in ourselves and others. We have achieved what we have today by thinking and helping eachother from medical sciences to the financial markets. But the rich want to get richer and forget the meaning of assiting others and not just themselves.

English is my native tongue but in saying that, all languages are special for the people of the country they are from. They help us to communicate face to face. Unfortunatley, the technology of computers takes away this aspect of communication.

I thank you for your wisdom and reading all posts I have written to reply to people. It is human nature to think one is right until actually given the truth which people will reject at first. This is the judgement I mentioned.

I appoligize about certain spelling mistakes I have made. We are all Human!

We will meet one day my friend!

God Bless You.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Jesus message was simple. Think positive with our minds, hearts and soul to create a loving spirit which beats any negative which is current be it physical or spiritual. This has great power. The Power of God itself!

Man can achieve major results in life and death having this ethic.

Using this man will be able to communicate with future beings from space without worry of conflict or war!

Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we deal with it! This is the power of the internal energy we all hold.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
Also while I was talking to God, he put Horus on the line and said that the OP needs to stop giving the "jesus" character all the glory because "jesus" is just a copy of Horus who is the original.

Horus is also apparently angry at the OP for worshiping the FALSE man-made copy of he the original.

God says that the OP needs to get his/her facts straight before playing the "messiah" and "Saviour" here especially since the OP hasnt got a clue.

Just saying what God told me...



I do not worship the false copy. If you read my post correctly, I stated Mangod will never reach the heights of God but both are nessasary for our excistance.

The eye of Horus is physically the technology age with Satilites, computers, telescopes, surveillance cameras watching what we all do and ability to have second sight spiritually by thinking of others and knowing our surroundings.

Thanks for your input jontap but God did not tell you to say that. You said it!



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok I'll bite. So let me ask a few questions, I'm not sure I completely follow what you are preaching.

1) Are you saying that being positive and showing love will improve your outlook on life? Thereby affecting your surroundings because of you being more pleasant, etc?

2) If, GodThe spiritwhatever you are referring to, is in everything then doesn't that make us holy or semi-godly? By the same vein, if that is true then evil is the other side of the same coin correct?

3) Why is your message more important now then it was say...twenty years ago? Why did Godyadayaha give you purpose to spread this particular message?

4) If you are anointed what miracles can you perform? Can you provide evidence for said miracles?

5)What about religions that did not use love as a basis? For example Norse religions, Druidic practice, even satanism for example.(It's not my opinion that either three are related fyi)

I know these are alot of questions I have just asked, but it would help to establish a reference point for me personally. Thanks in Advance!!
edit on 29-11-2010 by TruthAboveIgnorance because: Grammar error.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Be civil to one another.

You may be post banned.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
[

The eye of Horus is physically the technology age with Satilites, computers, telescopes, surveillance cameras watching what we all do and ability to have second sight spiritually by thinking of others and knowing our surroundings.




Oh, that nonsense is right from the end-time Christian lunatic websites. I used to beleive that crap too. Guess what, Horus has NOTHING to do with the Christian LOONY nonsense.

Stay away from those nonsense sites, they are so wrong it isnt funny. Try thinking for yourself. Try researching history and find out for yourself. Leave those NUTTY end-time sites alone. Theyt are nothing but total BS.


My friend, I do not go to web sites like you stated. I have only had my computer for six months. Previous to that period my brother and parents had one. I have seen one documentry by a man called Michael Pirentti who explains law of the land and law of the sea. As soon as we all understand how money was formed to produce what all nations have now. The sooner your comments will be NUTTY.

Believe me when I say I originally found all this information by thinking for myself but we all must think about others to recieve the right information.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
has god told you anything about the future. I had a nightmare, it was so real. At first i thought these black dots in the air comming towards me were alot of airplanes, but when they got closer, they were large black rocks falling to earth and i tried to run for cover, but there was nowhere to run. I just stood out in the open and prayed i would not get hit.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have a question for Archie. Is the antichrist among us as well? If so, when will he or she make his or her presence known?



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulysses
I have a question for Archie. Is the antichrist among us as well? If so, when will he or she make his or her presence known?


I am not Archie. After registering this name it stated it was available. I am new to ATS but I do get messages saying my friends have started new threads. Someone has had this name previously.

People will think Christ is the Antichrist but this is not the case. The words mentioned by Christ will first bring mankind to there knees which will be considered as an Antichrist action. This is nessasary for man to pray for God for forgiveness! Mangod ( Physical man ) need to know they are only a begining of a creation!

He is here! That I know 100%.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah
 
I think you just might be a bit delusional concerning your perceived importance regarding Judgement Day.
Never mind though, you're not the first and in fact are only one of many who imagine themselves to be among the chosen ones whose duty it is to straighten the likes of myself out before it's too late. In my case, don't hold your breath, but if you do, save it for when you're on your own death bed and gasping for one more breath as you realize there's nothing more. Finis!



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
has god told you anything about the future. I had a nightmare, it was so real. At first i thought these black dots in the air comming towards me were alot of airplanes, but when they got closer, they were large black rocks falling to earth and i tried to run for cover, but there was nowhere to run. I just stood out in the open and prayed i would not get hit.


Your nightmare sounds like a volcanic eruption of a major scale. This will occur!

If you are praying that you will not get hit, you won't. You have belief in your faith of life which is why you were praying in your dream.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello Archangelelijah, My question to you is where are these bloodlines of jesus? and who truly believe's in BEING. I live my life the best I can. Where are these people and can they help mankind?
edit on 29-11-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthAboveIgnorance
Ok I'll bite. So let me ask a few questions, I'm not sure I completely follow what you are preaching.

1) Are you saying that being positive and showing love will improve your outlook on life? Thereby affecting your surroundings because of you being more pleasant, etc?

2) If, GodThe spiritwhatever you are referring to, is in everything then doesn't that make us holy or semi-godly? By the same vein, if that is true then evil is the other side of the same coin correct?

3) Why is your message more important now then it was say...twenty years ago? Why did Godyadayaha give you purpose to spread this particular message?

4) If you are anointed what miracles can you perform? Can you provide evidence for said miracles?

5)What about religions that did not use love as a basis? For example Norse religions, Druidic practice, even satanism for example.(It's not my opinion that either three are related fyi)

I know these are alot of questions I have just asked, but it would help to establish a reference point for me personally. Thanks in Advance!!
edit on 29-11-2010 by TruthAboveIgnorance because: Grammar error.


To TruthAboveIgnorance

1) Yes, give love, have faith, be positive of who you are and who others are of all species. This will bring respect back to society and yes this will change the surroundings.

2) Yes, again you are correct. Satan was the first archangel created. His negative impact can hurt. Being positive has the ability to overcome this and move forward in life and death.

3) The message is important now due to the lack of control and respect people are showing eachother. Women have ability other than sexual looks which most are portraying these days. Watch talented singers and they should be giving there gift of voice and music not sexually gratify themselves for the public in order to sell product. Children are experiencing a society without ethics and values. Countrys start wars which normal citizens must give their lives to by killing others or getting themself killed. This has always been the case but with todays technology and weapons man could wipe out each other if they don't respect and love each other.

4) I can only say that miracles have happened to me personally so far. On many occassions. I trust these words will be a miracle enough to help all you beautiful spiritual people. It's a shame people let things get them down to take illegal drugs which doesn't support a life it takes one.

5) Other religions that don't use the fundermentals of asisting life are negative and intrusive to the soul. Some occults actually are used to know the bad or negative first to know the good or positive. This is the hard way of learning the meaning of life!

I hope this helps! God Bless You.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Archangelelijah because: No reason



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorg
Hello Archangelelijah, My question to you is where are these bloodlines of jesus? and who truly believe's in BEING. I live my life the best I can. Where are these people and can they help mankind?
edit on 29-11-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)


thorg,

The bloodlines of Jesus has spread around the globe, They are in Israel, Lebanon, Germany, America and Australia. That is only the countries I know they are in but I'm sure they are in others.

We all live life the best we can and you are commended on your honesty.

The people who can help mankind are in elite positions of power and lets just hope they hear the message which has been sent to them.





new topics
top topics
 
12
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join