It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

You're wielding words that you do not understand. I caution you against voicing your inner unctions as prophetical analysis.

From understanding comes peace. The peace you speak of is false and is exposed by your poor understanding of the spiritual pieces we have been given to "play" (learn) with. For most your tantrum has been exposed, but for your sake, slow your words or be condemned by them.
edit on 11/27/2010 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I dare say I didn't "attack" you, what I did is show you the falsity in the religion you seem to be pushing on everyone in the forum. You seem to be telling us that you are the "Jesus" character, the Godman that was wholly invented by the Piso Family of Rome, the seat of power in the early days of Christianity. Did you pay even the least bit of attention to what I said to you? Did you look up in the Bible the passages from the Bible I posted?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

Originally posted by Lysergic
Just seeking attention via the internet is your vice, no?

And not even that good at it, anyways continue on with out me.

ps: for a few pointers check out the HOAX section.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

I'm not seeking personal attention, to the contrary, I want people to understand each other and their purpose. We all have something to give humanity.

I haven't continued on without you!

Funny... In psychiatry I've met four people in 12 years that have truly believed they were Jesus... You guys sure come back from the dead a lot!

edit on 28-11-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

I'm not seeking personal attention, to the contrary, I want people to understand each other and their purpose. We all have something to give humanity.

Funny... In psychiatry I've met four people in 12 years that have truly believed they were Jesus... You guys sure come back from the dead a lot!

Come back from the dead, lol? Well, there are different levels of energy, but a person would have to experience the higher levels or higher consciousness to understand. Unfortunately, most people that have these experiences use the bible as a reference and everyone thinks they're crazy. How did you deal with your 'anointed' patients? Did you cure them of their affliction?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

hello archangelelijah
as i mentioned earlier i have a friend i have known for at least 10 years. he initially employed me to repair his home and i could not but notice his library on many many subjects. many on all the religions and all the arts. after a number of years he informed me he was jesus. now this guy as i stated earlier is super intelligent when it comes to the aforementioned subjects.
please clear this up for me. am i working for a fraud?
f

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

hello archangelelijah
as i mentioned earlier i have a friend i have known for at least 10 years. he initially employed me to repair his home and i could not but notice his library on many many subjects. many on all the religions and all the arts. after a number of years he informed me he was jesus. now this guy as i stated earlier is super intelligent when it comes to the aforementioned subjects.
please clear this up for me. am i working for a fraud?
f

Fakedirt,
I just read your original post. A lot of people already know this information but keep it secret. All these people have recieved this information exactly as your friend has which is through religious and ancient text books or family lines.

I did not recieve this information this way! As others have stated alot of people claim to be Jesus for their own security of mind.

I'm sure he means well but we all need a belief! If he has not been anointed by a spiritual being and is relying purely on written text and not emotion, he is a normal person.

I'm sure you realised this too!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I dare say I didn't "attack" you, what I did is show you the falsity in the religion you seem to be pushing on everyone in the forum. You seem to be telling us that you are the "Jesus" character, the Godman that was wholly invented by the Piso Family of Rome, the seat of power in the early days of Christianity. Did you pay even the least bit of attention to what I said to you? Did you look up in the Bible the passages from the Bible I posted?

I'm am saying that I am a normal person just like you, but was annointed to give the message Jesus was teaching.

I cannot remember being Jesus in a previous life. I used that title to start this thread to continue to push his message.

The Bible has been written in criptic passages and has confussed even the Christian religion with different interpretations of passages. The number of seperate churches in the religion is this reason.

Stick to the basics and work off them!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Guess What! I worked as a Security Officer in a major hospital calming and restraining mental health patients and have also seen people do the same.

I was good at calming patients down without physical confrontation by listening and helping. Occasionally it was nessasary to act with other officers to medicate the person but they were full of drugs or alcohol. These substances cause the most problems in life for all takers. It alters the mind and puts you into a rage or a closet!

There is a massive difference, they say words without validation. Do they come to you with the information I have given?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

hello archangelelijah
are you comfortable knowing that many of his books are on the very dark arts?
with regards to information are you stating that you walked a different path with regards to becoming anointed?
correct me if i am wrong but you are not stating you are jesus but that you are anointed to represent? if this is the case then how do you know my employer/friend doesn't also have the rite?
f

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

hello archangelelijah
are you comfortable knowing that many of his books are on the very dark arts?
with regards to information are you stating that you walked a different path with regards to becoming anointed?
correct me if i am wrong but you are not stating you are jesus but that you are anointed to represent? if this is the case then how do you know my employer/friend doesn't also have the rite?
f

Fakedirt,

If he is well adapt to the dark arts, he could be a warlock which is diiferent from a wizard. A warlock has negative impacts on spells and are considered black in colour while helping only themselves while a wizard has a positive impact and is considered white and assists others.

I was annointed by a White angel which I was guided to by extremely playful and loving spirits who showed me the way to his place of abode. I was turned white by this being after crossing water.

We all must know the bad in life which forces us to do good for ourselves, each other and all other living things. We are ultimately positive people in life and death.

Your friend might have the rite! In the end we all will have the rite to know but it's how we deal with it which makes a difference. Do we help others or just oneself!

I hope this has helped!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
To the OP.....

You say you are a Superior Being?

If you are so superior to everyone else, how come you can't spell, use grammar and punctuation correctly, huh ?

res

I'm just a normal working class citizen like all of us.

Perfection of anything or anyone here on earth is a myth! I did not go to year12 or Uni. There is a big difference between knowledge and wisdom!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
To the OP.....

You say you are a Superior Being?

If you are so superior to everyone else, how come you can't spell, use grammar and punctuation correctly, huh ?

We are all Superior Beings, in our own right.

But here's the kicker: whichever Superior Being is the first to prove, beyond a doubt, that they aren't crazy...that's THE Superior Being.

Let the games begin! (Or have they already begun?)

1st place: wins a universal hatred/exile and/or cell (your choice of padded and unpadded), courtesy of society; with travel considerations provided by your global organized religions, medicine, and science.

2nd place: wins a seat on the stooge throne; a front row view of the stooge empire while it comes crashing down. Accommodations provided by global organized religion.

3rd place: well, nobody remembers the third guy... he gets to walk home. Travel considerations provided by Nike.

edit on 28-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sorry bud, but im the only Jesus around here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
*taking a moment to commend Archangel ONCE AGAIN for his patience*

Well done.The civility in the thread has increased, at least.

But... I can't even explain why I'm going to do this...

ARCHANGEL: Explain these triangle ideas of yours IN-Depth... the more I read your posts the more sense you make... I can get past the spelling errors, but I'm still giving you points for consistency in both content and context.

I want more information on the triangles. Upside down, sideways, etc... what are you talking about and how do they fit in with your ideas and beliefs? Please cite examples to help me understand.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ah back to the humor of ATS, another lost soul trying to figure out who they are.. Or the why and how they are..

It sucks when its meaningless. Life that is. It just is.

judgment takes consciousness and awareness, until we can realize awareness is within the aspect of reality we vitalize in we are in no place to even pretend to contour the lining in this reality we call existence, and to to do if it so exist would deem a judgment of doom!!
I even do not dare tempt fate in that fashion I respect the fact.. I dont know crap!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
*taking a moment to commend Archangel ONCE AGAIN for his patience*

Well done.The civility in the thread has increased, at least.

But... I can't even explain why I'm going to do this...

ARCHANGEL: Explain these triangle ideas of yours IN-Depth... the more I read your posts the more sense you make... I can get past the spelling errors, but I'm still giving you points for consistency in both content and context.

I want more information on the triangles. Upside down, sideways, etc... what are you talking about and how do they fit in with your ideas and beliefs? Please cite examples to help me understand.

Arrow,

Fuel, Heat & Oxygen which is fire creates the fire triangle. Water is 0pt energy which forms on Earth due to the distance from the sun. Jesus stated he was everything and nothing for this reason. Christians use water to Christen children to represent the life giving element of water.

The upright triangle in the Star of David in the Jewish religion represents the age of Man, which has been running for 6000 years. This was the effort each and every person who ever worked and gave birth to children created. The triangular system is used in every single form of control used by man where the top (Leader) directs the bottom in direction to move forward. The bottom of the triangle is the general public supporting the top in labour. The pyramids state this but has four sides meaning north, east, south & west.

The upside down triangle is the age of women which represents a womens womb giving new energy to mankind which is the technology age. This system made the Pyramids for man to reset in life. Mankind and Womenkind are the software while the Sun (male) and the Earth (female or mother nature) is our hardware.

Through learning and knowledge we have obtained where we are today. Numbers are a physical answer to the stars. This is why we have always had money of all sorts to complete this system.

Living life gives us knowledge with Maths, Science, Language, ect through Satan which is our negative and positive energy but when passed we become wise in spirit from the lessons we learned!

Physically, fire burns us which is the learning cycle we go through in life. Externally we are fire. Spiritually, we are water which gives us life and is positive and our internal soul of Heart and Mind. In this lifetime we are living batterys.

In life and nature we learn and in death and the supernatural we become wise. This is why old people are considered wise as to the length of life they have lived and experienced a great deal.

Reverse Lived and Live in the English language and look what you get. Elite people such as Queens, Presidents and certain lodges have always known this but keep quite to get the agenda done by blinding the public. Not anymore!

edit on 29-11-2010 by Archangelelijah because: Infomation left out.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I will never speak I'll of the lord our god.

But when people come forward saying this and saying that one thing comes to mind

CRACK POT.

Sorry

I'f you want to provide insight of your experiences to your fellow man than do so leave the lord out of it.

My god your god muslim god.= Creator=GOD same same.

We all breath air in through our mouth and nose.
We all drink fluids and consume for to sustain life.
We are all the same u see.
We are the children of earth who just dont get along with oneanother.

I believe there is someone-something out there which allows us to have feeling hate love rage. This ability and feeling to feel is what keeps me believing.

God bless us all.

Thank you god for letting me rise on this bueatiful sunny day to admire your creations.

Now back to consp.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

True that dasher.

As jesus said there will be many people claiming to be me. They are the anticrist.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

You are the bomb diggity.

True that.

There is only one god. Which one I don't know.

Keep an eye out for me..
TX
Mr black

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join