It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I want to do Sarah Palin....

Sorry, what was the topic again?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

She was obviously reading notes too, and this goes to show how moronic she is. She wasn't even sure it WAS South Korea we are aligned with until she read her next paragraph(That I'm sure someone else wrote for her.)

Please tell me you realize what a dumb puppet she is.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Some say she doesn't think before opening her mouth. Thats probably true. But on the other hand.. look at the mess the US is in from those that do think and then open their mouth.

So could Sarah Palin ever make things worse for the USA, I don't think so Tim! maybe a simple blissful ignorance in a President would be better for the country?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This thread made me laugh out loud, thanks for that

I don't know much about Palin but everything I hear makes her sound dumb as a brick.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

So could Sarah Palin ever make things worse for the USA, I don't think so Tim! maybe a simple blissful ignorance in a President would be better for the country?

We just had that with Bush. How'd that work out? Two unpopular wars and a trashed economy.
edit on 25-11-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If the presidential elections end up with Sarah Phalin and Ron Paul on the ballot... DO NOT VOTE FOR RON PAUL even if what he says makes total sense and seems like it appeals to you. Remember how Obama gave us all hope and #, don't be duped again, we as a population of America have to fight this unknown threat thats controlling our government and spin # up. The best solution for that? voting for someone who isn't on the ballot. We will pick for ourselves someone who is incorruptable and will not deny us our right to representation like our president has, like our congress has, like our senate has. Spread this word. We don't want a WWIII occuring because we decided to follow the propaganda and distractions our government gives us to make us into submissive, braindead sheep.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Does anyone really think that TPTB (The Powers That Be) really want an intellectual president? Obama, an intellectual president, was elected, and look how he was railroaded, criticized and treated poorly. Palin isn't making her mistakes intentionally; she really is that dense. Unfortunately for the American people, TPTB *want* someone JUST LIKE HER sitting in the big chair. Presidents who have integrity, altruism and high intelligence are shot down while the dumb ones rise in stature. With this in mind, expect Palin to get elected on her attractive "maverick" charm, good looks and lack of powerful, focused intellect. It's what TPTB would prefer.

The Golden Rule: Those who have the *gold* rule. Think elections can't be bought? Think again. Palin 2012 = VICTORY!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i see the same old same old pointing out that sarah isnt fit for being a politician? we had bush jr mr i cannot complete a full sentence.then we have obama mr change and i have to read to elementery students with a telepromter, people you really have to you second guess your thoughts as the last 4 or five presidents have been azz clowns and a bum could do better, so get off the palin ban wagon, as she has not promised once change, hope, future, or anything. all she has done has been herself!~ you scared, i mean seriously, some one that has a point and is not politically correct does that scare you?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
i see the same old same old pointing out that sarah isnt fit for being a politician? we had bush jr mr i cannot complete a full sentence.then we have obama mr change and i have to read to elementery students with a telepromter, people, dig down here as a bum could hold the presidency so stop second guessing your thoughts as the last 4 or five presidents have been azz clowns and a bum could do better, so get off the palin ban wagon, as she has not promised once change, hope, future, or anything. all she has done has been herself!~ you scared, i mean seriously, some one that has a point and is not politically correct does that scare you?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
She looks hot faked in a bikini, but seriously... this is a fn joke right? Perhaps she knows about the pole reversal!!??

lol:

edit on 24-11-2010 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

I think she does. I think she knows that by 2012 most of America will be living like Laura Ingalls in Little House In The Prairie, and they won't give a crap about world politics...all they will care about is getting food on the table and heat in their shacks.

That's the only scenario in which "Mama Grizzly" could lead this country.

Chop the wood, tend the garden and keep the fire lit, or else its going to be a cold and hungry night!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Agreed.

No matter what comes out of her mouth, she's still hot as Hell!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by seagull

I agree. As much as I dislike Sarah Palin she is just human at the end of the day. She can make mistakes, just like any other politician. I'm sure that she's not as dumb as to literally think North Korea is an ally of the United states.

None issue.

May I correct you. She really does not think NK is an ally, but she did before the show.

I was blushing for her, when I heard this.

IMO USA deserves her.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Vote for her, god knows you need another retard for president.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey guys. This is my first post in the first thread I clicked on after joining ATS. I had several friends tell me that if I wanted a real intelligent place to find discussions of facts and people that do great research, I should join ATS. I was told that it is the kind of place that keeps out all the youtube and AOL type comments that make any normal adult with half a brain just want to take a strap to humanity and send it to bed until it grows up.

I wanted to say thanks to ATS for letting me in so that I may finally become a part of a site that actually encourages mature and intelligent discussion over one/two line jouvenile nonsense about sex, race, and anger.

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by windwaker
Agreed.

No matter what comes out of her mouth, she's still hot as Hell!

Originally posted by fianna
Vote for her, god knows you need another retard for president.

...Yeah, I was really looking forward to this.

Anyway, maybe when all the high schoolers get done drooling over a middle aged woman with crows feet that could carry off a jackrabbit, you will notice that she never corrected heself or acknowledged what you all chalk up to a "gaffe." Her very next statement was that SK is "ALSO" our allies.

"Sarah is hot."
"If I ignore what else she said, it was a simple mistake."

Fail
Fail

"ATS is a great place to escape the little kids that do nothing but post about who they would like to do"

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Enjoy your site.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
doesnt sarah palin come out on SNL now???

she should be illegal.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

reply to post by freedish

reply to post by sara123123

I actually care so little about Sarah Palin, Barrack Obama, Republicans and the Democrats I've transitioned into some kind of theoretical negative care dimension which only Dr. Stephen Hawking could really understand.
edit on 26-11-2010 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
On second thought, since NWO and the elites support all fascists, and they are good buddies with Saudi Arabia, in fact, of a similar ilk and race, the S group, or SS group, of feathered serpent noriety no less, I am quite sure on reflection that this wasn't a barbie doll really stupid moment, but a freudian slip, since it would be North Korea that the bloodlines really covet, and are pals with.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KissandraEliant

Its a shame that this is the first thread that you came across here. Probably should have lurked awhile before diving in head first. From the first page, this thread was going to be nothing more than partisan bickering with a just a few relavent comments trickling in.

If you read the entire thread, you will see it go from Palin's gaffe, to Obama's 57 states gaffe, to a few GWB, in a seemingless endless circle. I recommend checking out a few of the other threads, and hanging out a month or so before you call it quits here. It really will be worth it in the end. ATS is a great forum that you will find information that you never even knew existed, you just have to look in the right places, and this thread was not one of them.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
covertly north korea is our ally, we beat china over the head with NK.

We use NK to keep troops in sk so close to China.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I looked around ATS quite a bit. I had to know my friends would not lie to me about this place. After going through 20 different threads about the exact same lie without any facts in any of them, I tried a different topic. Now I see that Americans want to kill other Americans, Gay people should go find their own island to practice what many on ATS seem to consider and unnatural type. I see one poster using two accounts to selll a self published book he wrote in all his posts and threads. I see people just saying thigns that are not true and even when the reality is posted on page 1, that person is written off as a moonbat, ignored and the lies continue to be discussed. Then I see all these threads about TSA agents being pedophiles that need to be hung because of....a thread title. Not what actually happened because the thread title was a lie, it was just based on the lie. Now this thread that should be about how Palin not only screwed up but in her "correction" made it clear she had no idea she screwed up, I have to read posts about her ***kability? Not sure what threads you read but I gave it a shot. Even called one of my friends to yell at him and he said "Thought maybe it got back to normal when the birthers went back to school."

Basically all I have seen today on ATS is the same stuff I never read a comment on a youtube page for. The sad thing was I not only thought this place was better than that, I was told it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than that. Just before I came back and saw you replied to me I read this exchange in another thread.

"Obama's death panels are indeed real and children and elderly are going to be left to die because they cannot pay taxes."

"Can you source that, please?'

"Figures the libtards pounce right away. Want to defend your messiah, get your own sources."

Oh my oh my. I guess waiting for school to start back up is pointless, ATS has gone to the kids. Seems most the people posting around here are the same person anyway.

edit on 26-11-2010 by KissandraEliant because: (no reason given)

p.s. Any perceieved hostility is not aimed at you, the poster I replied to. I appreciate that thoughts and your attempt to be welcoming. The thing is, I did spend some time looking around. Now I am more disgusted than I was reading about who wants to do who. You must have found some nice topics to discuss here over time. Take a snapshot of what is being discussed all over ATS just today and come back and look at it in time. You might understand what it looks like to walk fresh into it all as I did. Thanks for the thoughts, doubt I will be hanging around much longer. I can see who wants to do Sarah anywhere on the web.
edit on 26-11-2010 by KissandraEliant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join