It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Because its just appalling that she made a mistake. Our current president is so much better at not making mistakes.
Linky

This is desperation from the left.

Obviously, Obama is a robot clone his memory has become corrupt. Just some bad transistors.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
Obviously, Obama is a robot clone his memory has become corrupt. Just some bad transistors.

Thank you very much. Almost like you were waiting for your cue.

One line. Off topic. Offers no information. Basically a pot shot at a person this thread is not even about and that is it. Yep, looks more like youtube than what I was told I would find here.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Again, I chalk it up to nerves/inexperience with doing live TV interviews. No big deal.

By the time you reach the office of Governor of a huge state you would surly have gotten the experience to speak in public!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

By the time you reach the office of Governor of a huge state you would surly have gotten the experience to speak in public!

I would call Alaska a huge state by area, but not so much a huge state as far as the media coverage goes.

I wouldnt call any experience level into question here, to me as I had stated before, it was simply a mistake.

Everyone makes them, although I would say that here in this thread everyone is double checking their spelling and making sure they dont make one, I know I am

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It always amazes me when someone who voted for Baraq criticizes a competent woman like Sarah Palin.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KissandraEliant

To most conspiracy theorists, we see mainstream politicians like Palin and Obama all as shills, so no reason for us to be nice or repectful to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy

The Tea party and Conservative leader Sarah Palin has opened her mouth again. Good God imagine if she was a POTUS and ordered a strike on South Korea or jointly run military drills with N.K against S.K. Will she need a Glenn Beck everytime to correct her!! What kind of candidate is she when she doesnt know zilt about our allies let alone foreign policies. She is the only candidate I can think of that screws up basic facts on such a common basis. Even Bush Jr wasn't this constant in his flubs. What is with the republicans putting fourth the dimmest lot they have? Are they trying to lose?

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Or dear, this is just too funny.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I agree with everyone who said that this was merely a slip of the tongue.

We've all done it before. I certainly have.

However we have to look at the entire answer to the question, which was on how she would handle the Korean conflict.

For the purpose of this discussion I'm going to change Mrs Palin's gaffe to South instead of North, to see how well the answer stacks up.

“Well, Nortth Korea… this is stemming from, I think, a greater problem when we’re all sitting around asking, ‘Oh no, what are we going to do’, and we’re not having a lot of faith that the White House isn’t going to come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is that South Korea’s going to do.

“So it speaks to a bigger picture here, and it certainly scares me in terms of national security policy.

“Obviously, we’ve gotta stand with our South Korean allies – we’re bound to, by treaty…

Even with the gaffe corrected, she still comes across as a moron.

She is proof beyond all reasonable doubt that Natural Selection doesn't work. If it did, she would've been weeded out a long time ago.
edit on 27-11-2010 by whateverpedia because: spellcheck

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It is not just a slip of the tongue. She really doesn't know better. That is why John McCain had to have a whole team just to prep her. She does not even have a basic understanding of history or current events. She is just a cute face. You have a bunch of lonely oil workers and fishermen in Alaska who got used to seeing her on TV. That is how she became Governor. If you go back to her first interviews, she was a disaster. That is why Saturday Night Live had so much fun with her.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
***Long Sigh*** I am all for a woman president sometime. But NOT Sarah "TRASH" Palin.

Sometimes I think she licks the unclean toilet before she opens her mouth to let her CRAP fly out.

No offense to her supporters, but I think she is the WORSE thing this country needs right now. Then again, it don't matter who becomes this countries leader. They do NOT have the power they think. And if they try to show they do. They end up like JFK!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Awww Comon don't be so hard on her!

She'll make a fine puppet.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Awww Comon don't be so hard on her!

She'll make a fine puppet.

Hahahaha, just like all the rest. I guess she is use to something in somewhere controlling her every move. We shall see when the next election is upon us. LOL!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here's what i want you to do: Next time you watch the news, listen to the radio, read the paper, or even look at an ad in a magazine...try to 'get the message'...cuz each one of those entities has one.

Now, you all may say, "What a dumb twit", or make EXCUSES for her blunders...but in reality, who's the fool? Her, or YOU? You're the fool! Why? Because you still 'fall for it'. Remember G Dubya? Remember how intellectual he was BEFORE 911? No? Go watch some of his presidential debates...and see how articulate he was. Then, all of a sudden, he got a case of stupidity. Or did he?

Is it POSSIBLE, that these people are nothing more than people...with titles; con-artists? And, does their titles entitle them to, 'play the fool', and get away with murder?

Question: what is the LAST THING you remember about Bush? The last thing i 'remember' (though i remember much, much more) is someone throwing a shoe at him. I mean, what a joke. And people did nothing but make up excuses. But did anyone ever ask HOW that happened? Where was the CIA to prevent such a thing? Or how about the couple that crashed Obama's party? Where was the CIA then?

See, IMHO, you people are allowing these people to do things because they 'appear' to be dumb, clueless, out of touch with reality, etc... When in all honesty, these people should be arrested and put on trial, for some of their crimes! Since when does being stupid get you off the hook? Shouldn't these people be REMOVED FROM OFFICE, AT LEAST? Or should they CONTINUE TO REPRESENT YOU? Are you going to keep making up EXCUSES for them, or make them pay the price for their actions?

I think it's about time that people start taking responsibility for the leaders they chose. Remember, they are REPRESENTING YOU. Is this the type of leadership that you want, running your country? After all, she IS in the game of politics. For all you know, she could be alot smarter than she is 'playing'!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

She dont deserve anything just like hilary clinton there both retarded and have no idea whats goin on but the teleprompter

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Because its just appalling that she made a mistake. Our current president is so much better at not making mistakes.
Linky

Actually it's laughing at what a moron Palin is. Desperation has nothing to do with knowing the difference between North and South Korea.

Seems that Mrs. Palin is NOT smarter than a 5th grader

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
oh for god sake !
even Obama makes mistakes.
Sarah Palin makes one mistake and you think shes a nut job.

did Sarah Palin ask about west and east Korea?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

HAHAHA! Ah man that would be something!

laugh 2

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Linky

Actually it's laughing at what a moron Palin is. Desperation has nothing to do with knowing the difference between North and South Korea.

Seems that Mrs. Palin is NOT smarter than a 5th grader

Its actually neither desperation nor moronic. Is it really that hard for anyone to believe that this was a simple mistake? Perhaps there is desperation and some moronic-cy that is seeping its way through every post on this thread. It seems almost everyone is checking in with their party affiliations and waiting their turn to take a jab at the other side. That is what is desperate. That is what is moronic. She said North. Ok. I think everyone knows that by now.

Comparing Mrs. Palin to a 5th grader is just the latest addition to this.
edit on 27-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Palin would make The Best president we have had in decades. She doesn't have any agenda.. That is plainly seen. She is not all caught up in the political games all the other politicians play. You KNOW that.

If she's not savvy enough to be that cunning, then there is no way she could hurt the USA. It would be like not having any president for 4 years - that may be what we need!! Imagine 4 years with no white house pushing for this and that.. that's the problem with America now - we have non stop political agendas 24/7.

If the Washington game took a powder for 4 years perhaps things would start to get fixed - by We The People - as it should be. in this respect Sarah might be a really great President. So much so, they would elect her Again!

I think all you naysayers are just afraid she really does have a brain and will show you how well a woman can run the country and fix the problems men have created all these years. It wont hurt to let her try.. she has to be better than anyone with an agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This thread is down right stupid because she meant to say South Korea.This politcal correct nonsense is absurd.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join