It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

page: 11
41
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Talking about syndrome - I wonder what you all see when you gaze upon my Messiah


A Muslim, Indonesian, Arab Commie, corporatist, homosexual, bowing, pacifist, fascist, black panther



Ok so Palin thought North Korea was our ally. Then I suppose when Obama mentioned "My Muslim faith" we should believe him also.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Not at all unless of course your political bias leans left.


Did you see the part where I said, "If we remove all politics..."?

I lean left and right, depending on the issue. But I know Sarah Palin in the context of her campaign with John McCain. And in that context, I can't stand her because I absolutely abhor her politics and sliminess. It's creepy to me, however, that I would like her on a personal level, discounting her politics AND mine.



As you noticed, she is a very down to earth person and exactly the type of person we need in office.


She does appear to be "down to Earth", but I don't really think she is. In either case, so am I. And I don't belong anywhere near the presidency. And neither does she.
Down-to-Earthiness does not a president make, I'm afraid.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
" She does appear to be "down to Earth", but I don't really think she is. In either case, so am I. And I don't belong anywhere near the presidency. And neither does she. Down-to-Earthiness does not a president make, I'm afraid."

Then explain Reagan please....LOL



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Down-to-Earthiness does not a president make, I'm afraid.

Perhaps, but I think it just might.
It certainly is not working out going the other way. I'm tired of all the seasoned & polished crooks we call politicians.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Janky Red
Talking about syndrome - I wonder what you all see when you gaze upon my Messiah


A Muslim, Indonesian, Arab Commie, corporatist, homosexual, bowing, pacifist, fascist, black panther



Ok so Palin thought North Korea was our ally. Then I suppose when Obama mentioned "My Muslim faith" we should believe him also.


Who cares about an error of someones personal faith or beliefs?

Who really cares if he is muslim anyway?

Who is to say which of the nonsense religions is right anyhow? I say they are ALL completely NONSENSE and RIDICULOUS!!!!

That was not a HARMFUL mistake if he DID say that.

But its probably just more tea party/republican propaganda nonsense that gets PROVEN false like all the rest of the chain-emails and propaganda sites and claims from them. Pathetic!!!!!!!!



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by havok
Seems she doesn't think before she speaks.
Maybe she doesn't think at all.



Oh no, she is thinking perfectly. The right wing republicans like that kind of government: all citizens forced to worship "Dear Leader" whether (s)he is right or wrong, where the "Dear Leader" can can make all the mistake (s)he wants without fear of reprimand or humiliation.

Kim Jong Il and Sarah Palin would have a wonderful discussion on media manipulation and cult of personality.


Very interesting how you described Obama, his minion media, and his ignorant brainwashed fans, yet you did it under the guise of criticizing the "right wing" by comparing them to a communist dictator.

I find it quite disturbing that many members of todays society possess a mentality which chooses to blatently ignore pertinent information that is thrust in their faces daily, such as, the right vs left paradigm is an illusion used to polarize the masses along ideological lines, and thus keep the sheople divided, and conquered. This has been stated alluded to and inferred in this thread so far...

In my opinion, tis fine and dandy that people relate to one philosophy or the other, but to be utterly played by the pragmatic use of your personal system of ethics, is to be akin to Pavlov's dog. Stimulus (media spin and outright lies), reaction (moronic special interests groups demanding solutions to problems made up by\in the media).

I don't really like Ms. Palin too much myself, I find her to be an empty headed ditz with a way too perky demeanor, bright smile and nice rack, the latter two cannot cancel out the former, so I find her somewhat annoying, but I see extremely few similarities between her and Kim Jong Il...



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
I'm tired of all the seasoned & polished crooks we call politicians.


Sarah Palin is a politician. And a slimy one at that. And she's a quick learner. And a crook. So, by the election in 2012, she'll be just that. a seasoned and polished crook.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ra.ra3
 


Are you serious?

Admitting to be a Muslim when trying to hide it would be disasterous for Obama. There are already 57 Islamic States....don't need to make that 58.

This is one Freudian slip that was totally overlooked by the lame stream media.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ra.ra3
Who cares about an error of someones personal faith or beliefs?
Who really cares if he is muslim anyway?


I guess you are intentionally missing the point.


Was Obama lying or was it a gaffe? Either way, your entire point is moot.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
And a slimy one at that. And a crook. So, by the election in 2012, she'll be just that. a seasoned and polished crook.


Proof or is this just your personal hopeful opinion.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So evidently you wish for politicians that only ever speak when a teleprompter is present so they never misspeak?

Oh wait, you have one of those already.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Vaykun because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
reply to post by ra.ra3
 


Are you serious?

Admitting to be a Muslim when trying to hide it would be disasterous for Obama. There are already 57 Islamic States....don't need to make that 58.

This is one Freudian slip that was totally overlooked by the lame stream media.



Its only dangerous and offensive to the BIGOTS of the world who subscribe to their particular cult of nonsense which teaches all other faiths to be EVIL and the ENEMY.

It doesnt make an ounce of difference what a person chooses to believe. EXCEPT, of course, to those with BIGOTED views who HATE all others who do not think like them.

Does that describe your personal view? If so, remove the hate and intolerance.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy
 


heh heh sort of an understatement to say that she misspoke



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaykun
So evidently you wish for politicians that only ever speak when a teleprompter is present so they never misspeak?

Oh wait, you have one of those already.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Vaykun because: (no reason given)


the type of reply given by someone who's butthurt about people flaming their candidate of choice.


/ATS member psychologyz



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is an example of an overly ambitious bimbo. She was once mildly fertile, I'll give her that. But she doesn't realize that she's slowly making the Republican party unelectable. Not that I care really, because I usually vote Democrat or a different party. However, I would vote for Ron Paul if it was him or Obama next time. Mike Huckabee isn't electable IMO, and Mitt Romney also is not electable, although snobs seem to like him. My prediction for the next election: Obama gets reelected.
edit on 25-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing letter



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ya gotta love the tea party mentality!! If someone is dumber than a rock, and makes DANGEROUS slip-ups its ok as long as they are a christain and of course... not a minority..

The stuff the tea partiers whine about were all done under Bush's watch. I just dont think they are very fond of not having "one of them" in the white house. Hmmmm.

Why else would they complain and defend an IDIOT like Palin?? And why else have they not complained about their own good 'ol boy Bush?
edit on 25-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Sarah Palin is an example of an overly ambitious bimbo. She was once mildly fertile, I'll give her that. But she doesn't realize that she's slowly making the Republican party unelectable. Not that I care really, because I usually vote Democrat or a different party. However, I would vote for Ron Paul if it was him or Obama next time. Mike Huckabee isn't electable IMO, and Mitt Romney also is not electable, although snobs seem to like him. My prediction for the next election: Obama gets reelected.
edit on 25-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing letter


I feel the same about obama winning, fox news panders to too many extremists and makes moderates think and seem like lefties for them to actually win it in 2012

however, I think it will be a close race. like Kamala Harris v. Steve Cooley close.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles
 


Oh man, 2012 is going to be one hell of year. Who knows what it will bring? Things have barely started. It's going to be crazy. There should be a UFO political party.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sarah Palin ...I reckon she should go for presidency...she has nothing to lose !! lol credibility in the public eye is a fickle thing...and in my opinion ..from how the countries/ world economies have been managed I would rather have the village idiot running things..lol ..the elected are supposed to know what they are doing..and this woman has little grasp on reality...people should give the lunatics/ village idiots a chance..surely we could not end up any worse than we are now..and even the future looks bleak ....for supposedly rational intelligent descisions
LOL



new topics

top topics



 
41
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join