It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC producer says TSA agent felt inside her underwear

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

thats one dedicated tweeker.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That level of stupidity is quite amazing.

Man: "Im almost naked so youse guys can see that i dont have any weapons..."

TSA Employee: "Sir, please put your clothes back on so that we can pat you down..."

Does anyone else see the irony in that?

effin rediculus...

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
I find it interesting that people keep saying "...the government are taking away our rights...", too late, they've taken them, and they do not give them back except at gunpoint or dangling on the end of a rope.

This furore caused by the TSA is now standard practice, there will be no change, no rescinding of the rights they've taken away.

Get used to it, this is how the NWO is being created, using non-existing threats, accusing anyone who stands for their rights of being in favour of the terrorists, and so on. There will be no flashy takeover, just the constant erosion of civil liberties, freedoms, and rights.

Indeed.. this is what a lot of us have been saying all along. There will be no sudden wake up in the morning and you are being hauled off by the neighborhood to internment camps.. well, at least not in the very near future.

There will instead be a steady erosion of rights and we the people will thank them for protecting us. Eventually we will wake up and say.. "what happened? I don't get it.. OOH! a new reality TV show!! *drool*"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Don't forget that while they are searching around in your underwear, if you wear any, they are doing it with the same gloves that just finished groping someone else's sweaty parts.

Stories are coming out, that they are making sure that body parts, are really body parts.

Clearly, this is turning into a dangerous practice, as well as humiliating for passengers.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well it seems to me that folks want a solution to airline security
without all the intrusions so I think I'll offer a solution.

I suggest a portable polygraph machine that can
operate just from sticking your hand inside and it
gently tightens up around your fingers and hands
like a cuff on a blood pressure machine.

While the traveler has his/her hand in the machine
then the TSA Agent asks them 3-4 questions
similar to like when they go through customs.

1) What is the purpose of your flight?
2) Are you carrying any concealed items?
3) Are you a terrorist?
etc....

Failing the polygraph will get you a choice
of the scanner or a pat-down. The polygraph
acts as a pre-screen. Yes, polygraphs can
be faked but so can almost any airport security
if they try hard enough. But it would be less
intrusive for about 90% of travelers as most do
not have ill intentions and will pass the polygraph.

your thoughts ???

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

good call.

I say we tell people as they walk up, its a specially trained scorpion who can tell if your not telling the truth. and have a vaccine box next to it just in case. LOL seriously tho good idea.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When you are being touched up by the TSA are you allowed to enjoy it? Start moaning and groaning, grab their hand to keep it in place while they cop a good feel?

I wonder if an endless line of people getting off on being groped might make them reassess if this is really the way forward?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by airspoon

Like I have said before..... People act like a damned plane gets blown up every tuesday around this place. WTF? I am quite ashamed that a few nutjobs on a plane 9 years ago brought a once great country to its knees. Terror? What terror? I'm more petrified of what will come after some government plant has a bomb up his ass. This needs to stop NOW.

MOTF!

I totally agree. How to stop it, you say? Easy, stop killing Arabs, leave their countries completely, and forget about bringing them "democracy." Seal our borders like Israel does, and many other nations do. Throw out anyone who: practices Sharia law, stops their job for prayers, teaches anything other than American values. Throw out all illegal immigrants, and seal that border too.
Make our own goods, and stop supporting third world nations with our imports.
I think that is a real good beginning, but I am sure more would have to be done.
edit on 11/22/10 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Problem
Reaction

where is this leading? What's the end game they have planned for the "solution"?

btw...does anyone really consider how some of the security people feel having to rub people's butts all day long just to keep a job?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
People we're going to have to go to the airlines. Obviously the government can't do anything to protect our privacy rights in this matter because if an airplane falls for some bomber next week no politician could stand the heat. We have to make this a matter of an important group losing it's money and I pick the airline industry.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adept2u
People we're going to have to go to the airlines. Obviously the government can't do anything to protect our privacy rights in this matter because if an airplane falls for some bomber next week no politician could stand the heat. We have to make this a matter of an important group losing it's money and I pick the airline industry.

I'm with you. I stopped flying in 2005, though I used to love it. I'd suggest that if anyone wants to travel overseas, they fly out of Canada or Mexico.

Till TSA is knocked on its rear-end, if I can't drive there, I ain't going. At least I can carry concealed all the way from FL to Virginia as my permit is now honored all the way up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

At some point, we have to ask ourselves, "what is better, the terrorists taking away our freedom or the government taking away our freedom?"

You seem to be of the mistaken opinion that these two are separate entities...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anyone who has been patted down properly, as I have, in Belfast airport of all places, AFTER setting the gate off.

A pat down search can be done quickly yet thoroughly wihtout any un-needed touching. When I was searched, the security guard informet me when he was about to search my groin area..hand flat aginst my inner thighs and up, and flat palmed quickly on the groin area...more than enough to determine there was nothing there that shouldn't be, without going further than I would deem acceptable.

All of course done infront of everyone else in the airport, including other staff making sure there is nothing dodgy going on. And with a cheery attitude no less...I actually had a good laugh with the guard when we realised it was my watch which had not been a problem at the aiport upon leaving England for Belfast.

There is no excuse for anyone to be feeling inside of underwear, and if any TSA officer should like to try the same with me they shall regret it. I tend to have a natural reaction to end the reproductive capabilities of any man who decides to cop a feel.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I seriously think that tptb , the nwo, and the mil/ind complex people who want to ruin this world for greed and if they enjoy corruption so much,there is a solution.
Let them leave by buying a ticket on the planned NASA spaceship and they will get their OWN planet and they can duke it out there and leave us to run our own lives.!
I don't think they could make it with a hundred years of bickering.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

wow. think about the countless thousands that just quietly let it go. if this person with the ability to spread this info so well had it happen to her, i'm sure it's happened to tons of others all ready.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
People wont stand up, because they are afraid, and refuse to do anything unless the "son of god" returns holding thier hand telling them what to do, basically most of you as well, are waiting for some magical messiah to come.

Guess what? HES NOT COMING!!!

Only you as a people can make this change, not some god like figure, does it really take magical powers for people to change, or are they capable of doing it themsevles?

Fight this before it gets worse, because it will, the goverment is merely testing to see how far they can go without a riot on thier hands, and so far they have gone pretty far without a whim.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A small dddendum.
Should they opt to leave this planet they should get a full biological scan ,x-ray, the tsa machine and a meticulous body inspection so they do not carry any earth organisms on them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Yes, but that was pre 911. She must have displayed some nervous tic, or something, in order to even warrant a body search or a cavity search in the first place. I watch "Locked Up Abroad" and those people, who get caught smuggling drugs, are doing something overt and stupid. That's what security is for.

These are the kinds of criteria the Isrealis look for, and they have the best security in the world! No automatic naked scans of their women and children, not even their enemy's women and children are searched unless there is some other reason, other than the fact that they want to fly!

There have been a lot of bank robberies in my area. Should the banks start scanning individuals who want to make a deposite or enter their safe deposite box? Gee, smuggling candy into the theatre may hurt our economy, maybe we should scan people at the theatre too..........

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Incredible how they've stripped us of our freedom, and our clothes.

I feel that one line sufficiently states my opinion on the situation, leaving no need for a second line, yet here we are.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

What if the first one in line has VD? Now the whole plane load could end up with VD.

TSA could be spreading VD. Think about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join