It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC producer says TSA agent felt inside her underwear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

ABC producer says TSA agent felt inside her underwear

www.rawstory.com

Pat-down 'worse than the gynecologist,' producer says

One employee of ABC News who opted for the pat-down instead of the full body scan claimed that a TSA agent actually felt inside of her underwear.

"The woman who checked me reached her hands inside my underwear and felt her way around," said ABC News producer Carolyn Durand. "It was basically worse than going to the gynecologist."

"It was embarassing. It was demeaning. It was inappropriate," she said.

Other passengers are also complaining.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is completely out of hand, as many people are suggesting. As terrible as this is for the ABC producer, there is a silver lining, as it just highlights the problem. Hopefully people won't just let this go by the way-side.

At some point, we have to ask ourselves, "what is better, the terrorists taking away our freedom or the government taking away our freedom?"

Does it really matter who takes our freedom, so much as our freedom is being taken? Have we really lost site that much?

Hopefully, more "notable" people will be coming out like this young lady and we will make enough noise to stop this non-sense, though I'm not holding my breath. What's next, home strip searches?

--airspoon

www.rawstory.com

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
to agent:

"before you begin your procedure i must warn you that i have a nerve impulse condition in my testicle area that may or may not cause my arm or arms to reflex in forward motion. i cannot be held liable for any damages to your person(s) if you so choose to proceed."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I was just reading this, my anger this morning is becoming a beast I have to contain, these stories are insane just imagine what most people arent saying or coming out in public saying, just like most rapes go unreported.

what I dont understand is why so much control I have read many theories but the truth behind total control eludes me? seems like it causes more problems for the controllers.
although they are making more money on every end (probly just answered my own ? there. $)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Just rub your fingers through his hair. When he starts to slip his hand in your underwear, just tickle his scoup, while moaning. We should be making this just as uncomfortable for them, as they are for us.

On another note, can a male request a female and vice versa?

--airspoon

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What has the government so paranoid that they would continue this sexual assault on flying passengers including women and children?

The only thing I can find is a vague message allegedly posted by Al Qaeda that warns of some kind of attacks that would "bleed the U.S. economy"

online.wsj.com...

ABU DHABI—Yemen's al Qaeda affiliate said it is planning to focus on smaller attacks centered on the U.S. airline and cargo industries as part of a new "strategy of a thousand cuts" that aims at defeating the West by bleeding its economy, according to the latest edition of the group's online magazine, posted early Sunday.

IF Al Qaeda is involved in this threat, they may have already accomplished their goals just with the threats alone and the predictable overreaction by the federal government.

Personally, I believe this was an intentional empty threat, meant to distract.

The feds got punk'd!

Al Qaeda itself is a creation, distraction, a ploy, BAIT.

The true enemies of the west have a very long term plan, and haven't shown their faces yet. Never will, it will always be blamed on Al Qaeda... everything, it has to be!

edit on 22-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: added snippet and news source

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Like I have said before..... People act like a damned plane gets blown up every tuesday around this place. WTF? I am quite ashamed that a few nutjobs on a plane 9 years ago brought a once great country to its knees. Terror? What terror? I'm more petrified of what will come after some government plant has a bomb up his ass. This needs to stop NOW.

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is just getting crazier and crazier

Imagine if this continues, what type of society will we become when we are all used to getting groped and felt up?
How will that affect our values and everyday life even.

Ron Paul: "Do Not Give In To Govt. Alarmism"

edit on 22-11-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

This is completely out of hand, as many people are suggesting. As terrible as this is for the ABC producer, there is a silver lining, as it just highlights the problem. Hopefully people won't just let this go by the way-side.

At some point, we have to ask ourselves, "what is better, the terrorists taking away our freedom or the government taking away our freedom?"

Does it really matter who takes our freedom, so much as our freedom is being taken? Have we really lost site that much?

Hopefully, more "notable" people will be coming out like this young lady and we will make enough noise to stop this non-sense, though I'm not holding my breath. What's next, home strip searches?

--airspoon

www.rawstory.com

Starred and Flagged Airspoon. The more people know about the rogue thugs the better. They are already starting to back down. These bums work for us, not the other way around.

Safety at any price is not safety; it's slavery.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just a comment for this thread.
Awhile back, there was a female from my high school that got caught smuggling drugs back from california on an airplane. This was in 1997, so things were highly different.
But, had the security guard not checked 'inside' her underwear, they wouldn't of found the drugs.

Yes.
She hid a small bottle of shampoo stuffed with drugs in her private area.
I mean inside too.

So, just so that people know.
It happens and normal everyday looking people smuggle drugs.

I'm not condoning what the TSA does.
But, one bad apple will ruin it for everyone else.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

And that means what? Pot blows up planes now and somehow some chick that had some and got caught and that keeps us safe at night? Really? TSA leave my holes alone!

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

theres no way a person could hide anything more than a personal amount in a mini-shampoo bottle.

so other than ruining that persons vacation, im not sure what it accomplished.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by airspoon

Like I have said before..... People act like a damned plane gets blown up every tuesday around this place. WTF? I am quite ashamed that a few nutjobs on a plane 9 years ago brought a once great country to its knees. Terror? What terror? I'm more petrified of what will come after some government plant has a bomb up his ass. This needs to stop NOW.

MOTF!

Thank you for this sentiment! Even if there was indeed a terrorist incident so often that it was making air travel less safe than taking the bus or driving, I would be hesistant at the very least to give up dignity and privacy oin exchange for the vague resemblance of security.

I am not actually all that certain that this is any more intrusive than your average pre-prison or military search, but that's really not the point. The point is that travelling on a plane does not equal getting arrested or detained by the military.

Keep up the exposure of these incidents. Rise and rise again until sheep become lions!

BTW, MOTF, I love the current avatar.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by havok

And that means what? Pot blows up planes now and somehow some chick that had some and got caught and that keeps us safe at night? Really? TSA leave my holes alone!

MOTF!

It wasn't pot. It was crystal meth.

Easy there...I'm just relaying information.
I'm not condoning what they do.

It makes no difference to me what opinions people have.
We all know that when the gov't runs things they screw it up.
Royally.

Obviously this TSA is getting out of hand.
I was giving an example of a woman being searched inside her underwear.

edit on 22-11-2010 by havok because: People jump to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Mr Spoon, you are delivering some good threads today in the breaking news forum. Just wanted to thank you for that and say you rule...so-

YOU RULE!

On Topic- Some folks say people are complaining about a unimportant issue here, or are moaning about a minor gripe...I personally am disgusted by this new way of "attacking" those who choose to fly and challenge anyone to "feel inside my underwear" to learn just how angered I can get over such an intrusion...

If "someone" thinks this effort on behalf of the TSA is actually saving lives or "finding bombs" and that its all worth it and "ok to grope/molest passengers"...then I can only tell them-

"You are just too easy to grope".

When will the rest of this country stand as adults and just say "no"?

Its that simple...

S&F for you good man.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I did not say mini.
I said small.
There was 5-6 ounces of meth in the bottle.
It was bigger than the hotel mini bottles you are thinking of.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
fastest way to get rid of a tyranny
is to get it to act like one....
keep poking the beast.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I find it interesting that people keep saying "...the government are taking away our rights...", too late, they've taken them, and they do not give them back except at gunpoint or dangling on the end of a rope.

This furore caused by the TSA is now standard practice, there will be no change, no rescinding of the rights they've taken away.

Get used to it, this is how the NWO is being created, using non-existing threats, accusing anyone who stands for their rights of being in favour of the terrorists, and so on. There will be no flashy takeover, just the constant erosion of civil liberties, freedoms, and rights.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Passenger chooses strip-down over pat-down

When a San Diego man opted out of security screening using the Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) at San Diego International Airport recently, he stripped down to his underwear in an attempt to avoid the pat-down procedures.

Samuel Wolanyk took the protest started Nov. 13 by John Tyner to a whole new level.

Through a statement released by his attorney Sunday night, Wolanyk said: "TSA needs to see that I'm not carrying any weapons, explosives, or other prohibited substances, I refuse to have images of my naked body viewed by perfect strangers, and having been felt up for the first time by TSA the week prior (I travel frequently). I was not willing to be molested again."

Wolanyk's attorney said that TSA requested his client put his clothes on so he could be patted down properly but his client refused to put his clothes back on. He never refused a pat-down, according to his attorney.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

That just sucks, this guy had to get almost naked to show these people that he wasn't carrying anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That Pistole guy is creepy looking to me. I was noticing that he looks just like the bad guy in People Under The Stairs. It's almost like he TRIES to look that way.
www.happyhorror.com...
People Under Stairs bad guy OR

i.cdn.turner.com...
John Pistole, . of #TSA

They've went to far. He is a bad guy too, if he ordered this. He even looks like one.

Now they are like, Oh he is softening his stance b/c they think there's going to be a protest. I hope people still protest...if they don't, they'll ease up a week then start again.

And with body scanners going to court houses, well....I sure would like to see those things go bye bye NOW.
edit on 22-11-2010 by hadriana because: fixing link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join