It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I found it when googling political cartoons about the issue. I didn't know about it being used by a TSA agent. Can you post a link to the story? I'd like to read it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the ATS thread covering the subject.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks for that. What a really bad choice in screen savers. It was created as political cartoon. I think I may check the Passive-Aggressive Notes blog and see if anyone has submitted it yet.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I guess it's the angle from the video i saw, but there is no clear evidence he did anything perverse, and the father is right there, any normal father would make a fuss if the security guy did anything perverse.

The biggest case is that IF they want to do the search is should be done in private... i mean if u can protect your country from mules why not? Unless the American dream involves the right to use drugs?

I still find it fascinating how a lot of people will post in one thread about how Obama want this then in the next thread its all about tptb and how Obama is their puppet and how they use him, Also the one post is about how the CNN lies yet...Que youtube video, the the whole world is ending, because random people don't lie. I'm not saying this is fake, just that the title is misleading, but...

People jump on the bandwagon like sheep in the one thread...yet the next they accuse everyone else for being sheep... Makes me lol
edit on 25-11-2010 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
I guess it's the angle from the video i saw, but there is no clear evidence he did anything perverse, and the father is right there, any normal father would make a fuss if the security guy did anything perverse.

The biggest case is that IF they want to do the search is should be done in private... i mean if u can protect your country from mules why not? Unless the American dream involves the right to use drugs?

I still find it fascinating how a lot of people will post in one thread about how Obama want this then in the next thread its all about tptb and how Obama is their puppet and how they use him, Also the one post is about how the CNN lies yet...Que youtube video, the the whole world is ending, because random people don't lie. I'm not saying this is fake, just that the title is misleading, but...

People jump on the bandwagon like sheep in the one thread...yet the next they accuse everyone else for being sheep... Makes me lol

According to eyewitnesses, the father was right there. But he was already angry. His son is shy and didn't want the TSA screener messing with him. So dad finally took off the boys shirt. The guy who videod the scene claims that the father was near irate before it was all over with, and the only reason he took the boys shirt off was so the screener could inspect it and let them get on with their lives. The fact that the 4 year old didn't want inspection was holding the whole process up.

Stupidity in action, to be sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Was it a 4 year old or a 7 year old?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Blogger Bob, from the TSA, says:

A video is being widely circulated showing a shirtless boy receiving secondary screening from a Transportation Security Officer (TSO). A passenger filmed the screening with their cell phone and posted the video on the web. Many are coming to their own conclusions about what's happening in the video which is now perched at the top of the Drudge report and being linked to in many other blogs and tweets. We looked into this to find out what happened.

On November 19, a family was traveling through a TSA checkpoint at the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Their son alarmed the walk through metal detector and needed to undergo secondary screening. The boy's father removed his son's shirt in an effort to expedite the screening. After our TSO completed the screening, he helped the boy put his shirt back on. That's it. No complaints were filed and the father was standing by his son for the entire procedure.

It should be mentioned that you will not be asked to and you should not remove clothing (other than shoes, coats and jackets) at a TSA checkpoint. If you're asked to remove your clothing, you should ask for a supervisor or manager.

TSA's Propaganda Blog

To which the response was:

Lets get the facts straight first. Before the video started the boy went through a metal detector and didn’t set it off but was selected for a pat down. The boy was shy so the TSA couldn’t complete the full pat on the young boy. The father tried several times to just hold the boys arms out for the TSA agent but i guess it didn’t end up being enough for the guy. I was about 30 ft away so i couldn’t hear their conversation if there was any. The enraged father pulled his son shirt off and gave it to the TSA agent to search, thats when this video begins.

Source Blog

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well i honestly think that the whole anti movement will get huge support from drug traffickers, so they won't mind people jumping on the bandwagon.

Thanks for the reply and sources.

Its still wrong that it wasn't done in private and if he did set off the metal detector, he should have been allowed to remove the usual suspects, belt, loose change etc first.

If people are late for the flight it can't be securities fault, people should arrive earlier, so there is no excuse that they cant go to a private room.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If anyone touched a person in this way outside of an airport they would be arrested for assualt, most likely as sexual predator. They would be required to notify their neighborhood, go on the predator list complete with all their info. & carry that profile for the rest of their lives.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Maybe we should all be assigned flight suits?

I don't want either a pat down or the scanner so to avoid both - I was thinking of wearing a body suit and leotards. They don't want you to wear loose clothing.

Then thought, why not make my outfit flesh colored and call the press?

Would I be disobeying obscenity laws? Or disturbing the peace, causing a disruption...I don't know.
Someone should do that. Call the newspapers a day ahead of time and get it covered.
I couldn't risk getting held over or arrested since it would mean I am not seeing my niece and nephews...about this child's age.

There is a point where you are just getting too ridiculous with your requirements responding to an attack some say was deliberately engineered to start a war.
This also appears to be an effective strategy via the same fear, engineered, bit by bit dismantling of our US Constitution and creation of a Police State.

If it saves one plane from going down...it's all worth it. No it is not.
We take "reasonable" precautions to save lives, not every precaution.

You'd save more lives by giving the pilots a breathalyzer.

Remember this chick? When will it stop?

When you say "stop."

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary

'Hear me out here WHEN was the last time we actually had a real terrorist attack in America?
Oh wait I remember it was September 11th 2001.'

Is there anyone in America who actually believes this garbage?.
It is overwhelmingly clear that 9/11 was committed by the Zionists and zionist tools within the USA itself.
How thick can any people get?.
No wonder the zionist controlled American government believe the American people are ripe for self embraced degrading slavery. They have proved themselves to be gullible and accept fairy tales of wicked jinns with box cutters to a level of bovine stupidly that would make even bovines embarrassed.

yes, yes and yes but here we are being bullied around by the big guys x(

and the youtube video has been deleted, is there any other link to the video ?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
More pathetic fear mongering on here I see?

A pat down is not a sexual offence, someone of you may find it hard to believe that TSA aren't searching you for their own sexual pleasure, but ermm, deal with it...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Blogger Bob, from the TSA, says:

A video is being widely circulated showing a shirtless boy receiving secondary screening from a Transportation Security Officer (TSO). A passenger filmed the screening with their cell phone and posted the video on the web. Many are coming to their own conclusions about what's happening in the video which is now perched at the top of the Drudge report and being linked to in many other blogs and tweets. We looked into this to find out what happened.

On November 19, a family was traveling through a TSA checkpoint at the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Their son alarmed the walk through metal detector and needed to undergo secondary screening. The boy's father removed his son's shirt in an effort to expedite the screening. After our TSO completed the screening, he helped the boy put his shirt back on. That's it. No complaints were filed and the father was standing by his son for the entire procedure.

It should be mentioned that you will not be asked to and you should not remove clothing (other than shoes, coats and jackets) at a TSA checkpoint. If you're asked to remove your clothing, you should ask for a supervisor or manager.

TSA's Propaganda Blog

To which the response was:

Lets get the facts straight first. Before the video started the boy went through a metal detector and didn’t set it off but was selected for a pat down. The boy was shy so the TSA couldn’t complete the full pat on the young boy. The father tried several times to just hold the boys arms out for the TSA agent but i guess it didn’t end up being enough for the guy. I was about 30 ft away so i couldn’t hear their conversation if there was any. The enraged father pulled his son shirt off and gave it to the TSA agent to search, thats when this video begins.

Source Blog

That whole post backfires against any argument your trying to make...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

CREEPS - comon really tsa im never gonna fly on a plane again - a boat and it will be my own boat

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

That whole post backfires against any argument your trying to make...

No it doesn't. Quit trying to use subterfuge to prop up a lame duck argument. Either it is valid in truth, or it is not. You have shown that you cannot rely on truth alone with your position...continuing the tactic only looks pathetic.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I don't want either a pat down or the scanner so to avoid both - I was thinking of wearing a body suit and leotards. They don't want you to wear loose clothing. Then thought, why not make my outfit flesh colored and call the press?

Right after I posted this I saw a girl in a bikini on the news.
They interviewed a guy wearing a beater and boxers!

Last time I traveled to Mexico when I unpacked at the Hotel I found an empty (damn!) Hugo Boss Watch case in with my stuff.
The screeners stole some poor traveler, returning to Mexico's new watch!
Then they had the balls to stashed the evidence, the empty watch case, in my bag - which they were no doubt rifling through as well.

They are too busy looking for valuables to detect any sort of explosive device....maybe if terrorist put a designer label on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
No it doesn't. Quit trying to use subterfuge to prop up a lame duck argument. Either it is valid in truth, or it is not. You have shown that you cannot rely on truth alone with your position...continuing the tactic only looks pathetic.

I've already relied on truth and pointed out that:

i. at no point can you see the TSA employee touch the boys penis

ii. sexual abuse isn't sexual abuse just because you think so

iii. you can be searched/patted down in the genital region in a non sexual manner

iiii. you are deliberately confusing your own outrageous beliefs and trying to present them as fact

Do I need to continue?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Incredible. 36 pages about a boy's testicles that MAY have been groped. Jeez. You guys should ride a local train in Mumbai during rush hour. You'd be lucky to leave with your testicles still intact.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
Incredible. 36 pages about a boy's testicles that MAY have been groped. Jeez. .

As you can see, we here in the mighty Anglosphere take charges of child molestation very seriously.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
Incredible. 36 pages about a boy's testicles that MAY have been groped. Jeez. .

As you can see, we here in the mighty Anglosphere take charges of child molestation very seriously.

Very seriously indeed

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I've already relied on truth and pointed out that:

i. at no point can you see the TSA employee touch the boys penis

Matter of perspective and opinion. I have used truth to refute this. Seems quite a few agree with me. In our justice system we don't use the standard of "shadow of a doubt", we use "reasonable doubt".

ii. sexual abuse isn't sexual abuse just because you think so

But you cannot refute the official designation of what is classified as sexual abuse. It is not ME that thinks so. It is the definition of the term that thinks so. You cannot just change the English language to meet your silly whims and need to obfuscate.

iii. you can be searched/patted down in the genital region in a non sexual manner

Maybe YOU can. I can't. That is my sexual region. Interaction there is going to be seen as sexual in nature from a biological (if not a conscious) level.

iiii. you are deliberately confusing your own outrageous beliefs and trying to present them as fact

Do I need to continue?

No, no need. We have seen your desparate grasping and untrue statements and ignorance of fact. No need to continue to make yourself a spectacle.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join