It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Your statement shows me that you ahve zero training on workplace behavior, or you are ignoring it for some phoney spectacle here.

Did i say eye contact? nope. Way to inject your own words. Keep up the dishonesty. It makes you look good.

Ermmm is

i don't look at anyone too long

not eye contact?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Your arguement can go both ways... I'm not going to sit here and list every single thing it guarentees just like you are not going to sit there and list every single thing it does not.

We should have the right to choose between traveling with a company that has these security measures and one that does not. The government has taken that right away. Just like we should have the right to choose between using a phone carrier that allows the government to listen and one that does not. Again this right has been taken away.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

A cop must have a reason to search you. Not even an officer has the right to search everyone that is driving in his jurisdiction.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by akaykaykay
reply to post by Gnarly

A cop must have a reason to search you. Not even an officer has the right to search everyone that is driving in his jurisdiction.

Yeah, and if you fly, the reason to search you is to ensure your carrying something you shouldn't be, don't like that then don't fly! Easy!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

reply to post by Gnarly

Yeah, and if you fly, the reason to search you is to ensure your carrying something you shouldn't be, don't like that then don't fly! Easy!

You deliberately misunderstand the quote. "Reason" in this context means "probable cause". The mere act of flying or attempting is NOT "probable cause" to suspect that an individual is "carrying something they shouldn't be", any more than the mere act of driving is probable cause to suspect that the driver is hauling drugs or weapons.

They are just TRYING to set the conversation to imply that the mere act of boarding plane is reason to suspect criminal activity, and therefore justify a search of anyone attempting to board.

YOU would allow that, we would not. Pretty simple.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

reply to post by Gnarly

You deliberately misunderstand the quote. "Reason" in this context means "probable cause". The mere act of flying or attempting is NOT "probable cause" to suspect that an individual is "carrying something they shouldn't be", any more than the mere act of driving is probable cause to suspect that the driver is hauling drugs or weapons.

They are just TRYING to set the conversation to imply that the mere act of boarding plane is reason to suspect criminal activity, and therefore justify a search of anyone attempting to board.

YOU would allow that, we would not. Pretty simple.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. "Deliberately misunderstanging" is the perfect way to put it!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wonder if these 'people' have to undergo any criminal records checks before they can land this job? In the UK we have something called the CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) where anyone wanting to work with children or in close contact with them has to have their name checked against this database before they are allowed to do so to make sure they have no criminal convictions. It's the only government database I agree with, and it does it's job 99.9% of the time.

In the UK this act would probably be seen as a peadophile attack and the so called agent would probably be hounded, have his home ans car wrecked, have allsorts of slurs sprayed on his wall and would probably need to hide for the rest of his life once the tabloids started spinning the story.

It shocks me that the boy's father, the bald hard looking dude if I'm right, just stands there and allows this! I dread what would happen if we ever had to go through this 'check', I don't think we'd be flying because my husband would probably beat the living crap out of the person doing this to him, so would I come to think of it!

Our bags, fine look there, our pockets even, look there, no problems with that, perhaps even the full body scan because no 'private' parts are actualy visable on that, but as for hands on our bodies, this HAS to be where we draw the line.

I suggest if you can travel via any other means than air, then do it, even if it means adding days to a journey. Air travel is a farce I never wish to experience. The invasion of my body frightens me a lot more than being blown out of the sky.

The experience could be very traumatic for victims of rape and sexual abuse, for whom even a hug can bring back the whole ordeal.

Can you imagine if a child is being sexually abused and goes through this 'check', it might stop them speaking out because they'll think it's ok if a man in uniform does it too!!!

edit on 23-11-2010 by The Chez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. "Deliberately misunderstanging" is the perfect way to put it!

You're welcome.

There appears to be a LOT of that sort of thing going on in this thread, in support of an agenda.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Haha, what?

I have been "owned" how old are you ?

Please show me the proof that sexual contact occured in the video the OP linked?

You do realise you can be patted down in the genital regions in a non-sexual manner? or is that a principle you find a little hard to understand ?

I could pat you down in your groin region, doesn't mean I'm doing so in a sexual manner does it?

For someone with all this "training" you seem to lack a basic understanding of legal protocols.

edit on 23/11/10 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

If it matters, i am 38 tomorrow.

Pat downs done by police officers deal with custody issues. The TSA is not the police.

You can pat my groin all you want. I consider touching my nether regions to be a sexual act. You can disagree all you want. But there is legal precedent in civil proceedings. Dozens. Look them up. Mostly relating to workplace law.

If i pat a female employee on the back, it is sexual harassment if she feels that it is. And I am then subject to whatever accountability my employer deems fit.

You say there is no proof in that video, i say there is. I have brought rational evidence, you have brought nothing other than hyperbole and a persistence of insistence. Owned.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

And now you are going to stalk me in this thread and quote everything i say, using pedantic feats to twist meaning in to words that is just not there.

Sure, throw a peanut at me. A police officer may or may not address it, if i chose to pursue it. It is assault, yes. Just like blowing bubbles at a cop is assault.

, oh my lord....

Of course throwing a peanut at someones head is assault, just like blowing bubbles at a police officer, my friend you do not understand the true meaning of "assault" and lets hope you don't because if you find a peanut being thrown at your head offensive then God help what you'll do if someone does actually assault you.

Claim culture and do-gooder springs to mind,

My friend, in the state of Texas if you keep throwing those peanuts you will get a mudhole stomped into your butt. Not sure what it is like in your state. Maybe you can test that for us. Go throw peanuts at a police officer and see what his reaction is.

But what does this have to do with fondling a little boy by the TSA?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Your statement shows me that you ahve zero training on workplace behavior, or you are ignoring it for some phoney spectacle here.

Did i say eye contact? nope. Way to inject your own words. Keep up the dishonesty. It makes you look good.

Ermmm is

i don't look at anyone too long

not eye contact?

No, it is not. Eye contact is looking them in their eyes. Not their "junk". Are you being obtuse on purpose? Like i said, if you lack honesty in this discussion it is only going to make you look like a fool to the readers of this forum.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

You're welcome.

There appears to be a LOT of that sort of thing going on in this thread, in support of an agenda.

"Deliberately misunderstanding". Good phrase. The tactic is so thin and transparent as to render the user a complete joke, in most instances.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And so it begins. I knew the NWO was starting with the Patriot Act but now they are stepping it up. If they make guns illegal I wonder if the people will revolt or just give up their weapons for "security".

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Look for a longer video. The extra security was because they didnt trust the father, who took the shirt off when the TSA agent was asking the father not to. Also, they arent "groping" in this video, rather a quick pat. This kid's testicles were not groped, and he was not stripped, no thanks to the father.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

The same type of system exists in the USA. Anytime you want to work in america, especially a federal agency like TSA, you have to go through a background check.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry but where abouts in the video can you see the little boys penis being touched by the TSA employee? I must have missed that?

Also, a pat on the back is not sexual abuse, please stop over dramatizing.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm sorry but where abouts in the video can you see the little boys penis being touched by the TSA employee? I must have missed that?

Also, a pat on the back is not sexual abuse, please stop over dramatizing.

Given your propensity for deliberately misunderstanding, I can only assume you are deliberately not seeing. There is a career for you in journalism, you know.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Given your propensity for deliberately misunderstanding, I can only assume you are deliberately not seeing. There is a career for you in journalism, you know.

Well I asked several pages back and I never got an answer either. There are real issues with the TSA right now and if I am going to put my full energy into fighting them, I need to make sure I am not wasting my time with issues that do not exist. So if you could kindly point out at which point in the video this boys penis is being touched I would be ever so grateful.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
And so it begins. I knew the NWO was starting with the Patriot Act but now they are stepping it up. If they make guns illegal I wonder if the people will revolt or just give up their weapons for "security".

I had exactly the same thought. I'm going to make a prediction here:

Right now, only a few people are getting scanned and groped. As soon as these naked body scanners are commonplace, a "terrorist" who will not be chosen for a scan will successfully get explosives past the TSA, maybe they won't be successful in using them, or maybe they will, but either way it'll give the government an excuse to forcefully scan and grope everyone. You will also see these scanners installed at all government buildings and train stations soon. After all, Michael Chertoff needs the money..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I think the career would probably suit you a lot better than me, given your ability to make a fuss about something that isn't provable or has no evidence to support it, I'll ask you again which part of the video can you see the little boy being "groped", his penis being touched, him in a state of distress or maybe anything else that would support your claims in this instance?

Maybe you have some telepathic abilities your not telling us about which allow you to read the young boys thoughts?

Your insistence of informing me that I have been "owned" simply points to the fact that you don't have anything more intelligent to say in your attempts at a counter arguement and is as humorous as it is pathetic.

Maybe you should look at your own quoted sources and highlight the part that describes a pat on the back could be taken as sexual abuse or that anything can be sexual abuse if the "victim" feels that way.

Once again, nothing that could be remotely classed as sexual abuse is displaying in the discussed video, I know that may be hard for you to understand and/or disappointing but hey lifes not always fair.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join