It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Oh you "want" do you?You want me to go do your dirty work?I don't think so.Go find out yourself who is or isn't a Freemason.

I see. You make assertions and ask everyone to prove you wrong. This is the lazy person's approach to research.

Do you not agree that a lot of people that run the country are Freemasons?

No, I do not. The previous congress had nine members as reported in this article. That hardly constitutes 'alot'. If you find more let me know.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Ultra7
So why dont you Enlighting Us. We are all ears. and eyes for that mater.

since I like to talk, why don't you look back at some of my posts. I have explained what masonry is for several years now. Any inconsistencies would be easily picked out. Or you could ask. But then you have the problem of believing me. Sure I will tell you the truth, but if it isn't fantastic enough for you, you will swear I am lying and make up some trash to go along with it.
[/quote. How do you know what I will do or say? Just answer the question. Stop side steping the question.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Ultra7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And you want me to provide all this information that you can easily find yourself.."This is the lazy person's approach to research".

You should take your own advice.

Do you believe that Walt Disney was a Satanist(that just so happen to be a Freemason)?It's so evident in all his movies.

Hey wait a minute..he does movies..he's a Freemason..his kids cartoons have satanic images in them...hmmm might be on to something here eh?

There are a lot more people then that.There are over 5 million.A hundred thousand of those could know what really goes on or even 50 thousand or 10 thousand....or 300..the Committee of 300!
en.wikipedia.org...

Ever see the number 300 show up a lot?Now you know why.

You can get your agenda done without revealing what the agenda is.
edit on 9-12-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: mistake my bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
You should take your own advice.

I did. I, unlike you, provided a link to support my statement.

And you didn't answer my question.Do you agree that a lot of people that run America are Freemasons?

Do you need reading glasses? Look at my last post where I already answered your question.

Do you believe that Walt Disney was a Satanist(that just so happen to be a Freemason)?It's so evident in all his movies.

Do you always answer your own questions? He was not a Mason as has been pointed out to your previously. I have no idea if he was any type of Satanist nor do I care.

Hey wait a minute..he does movies..he's a Freemason..his kids cartoons have satanic images in them...hmmm might be on to something here eh?

Or not.

There are a lot more people then that.There are over 5 million.A hundred thousand of those could know what really goes on or even 50 thousand or 10 thousand....or 300..the Committee of 300!

Uh-huh. What are their names? I gave you the Masons in Congress alnog with their names and affiliations and in some instances their home lodge. You gave me a Wikipedia link to a group where the word 'alleged' appears numerous times and there is no substantiating evidence, let alone one persons name or position.

Honestly. I know you can do better then this. Right?

edit on 9-12-2010 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Walt disney wasnt a mason, besides he died in 1966 wheyy before any of these cartoons you use as evidence to support your dodgy claims.
Hardly A LOT to state that really does show ingorance to the fact of the overall amount of poeple running america.
I find it funny how one of your main arguments is the Tom and gerry cartoon, But if you knew ANYTHING you would know it wasnt created by Walt disney It was created by william hannah and joseph barbera on behalf of metro coldwyn mayor.

edit on 9/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Then how can you claim that there are higher ups, or allude to the fact that us Masons here on ATS are not in the know?

I've been fighting against the lies for years. Rational people join the Freemasons because they see through the lies that conspirators spew. Many of the lies held against Freemasonry are based on lies, hoaxes, and religious intolerance. People make these allegations out of spite, jealousy, paranoia, ignorance, and extreme intolerance for anything outside their box.

What would you have us do? Give in to the hatred?

And if the Masons are so powerful why are the anti-Mason sites, movies, and cartoons not shut down and removed from public?

Getting information from several bad sources doesn't make the information true, its still bad information. I mean, I guess I could go to several different white supremacist groups and find out that black people are subhuman, and because I got it from different sources must mean their is something to it.

And also, I could post from various Masonic sources refuting everything that conspirators have said using logic and reason, but are going to believe them?

Yes, there are problems in this world, but you have yet to prove how the Freemasons are responsible. If anything Freemasonry is the antithesis to today's moral and societal degradation.

Christians don't use stars? Star of Bethlehem. And the early Roman Catholic Church used a star until the cross took its place as its primary symbol. You also should research the difference between the pentagram and pentacle, and its uses throughout history.

You're using Hollywood, fictitious movies, as evidence? What next you're going to tell me you take the news from The Onion seriously? Nor do we use it "all the time". The All Seeing Eye is a symbol of deity, of Divine Providence, of God. Christians have also used this symbol.

I joined because I had some curiousity about their origins (I love history). I'm also a philanthropist and have been a member of various charitable groups outside of Freemasonry, but that is neither here nor there as you don't know what I've done since I've joined or what I know. Its very rude of you to demand this in such a hostile way.

I do notice that when it comes down to it, you threaten to sick big brother on us, but in the same breathe say we control everything? I also want to point out that this threat is nothing short of a walkway down towards tyranny. Don't get your way, sick the feds on em.

Freemasons don't run America nor is America controlled by Israel. Absurdity. Some of the Founders were Freemasons, but not all.
edit on 10-12-2010 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

To topic creator,

Please excuse me, but I do not understand what the illuminati/freemasons want us to see. What are they trying to program us to believe? What is that supposed to mean when the artist draws symbols in their cartoon animation? In what way are these symbols harming us? Thank you for answering my questions if you can.
edit on 20-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

I think the symbolism is for them to communicate with eachother without saying anything. Thousands of years ago they prolly had symbolism on stage during plays. Ill gove you an example of subliminal messaging:

Lets say we work together and I want you to give me 10 dollars for lunch(regardless if i have money or not) Early in the morning i'll be making suggestions. I wont come right out and ask you for the money but ill say things like, "I cant wait for lunch" and/or "Ill buy lunch today for us". Then when lunch comes, Ill start yelling that i lost my money and hopefully my co-worker will intervene cus I told him I'd buy lunch earlier. Guilt trip!

Using subliminal programming is like being god in a sense. We need to start using subliminal programming for the good of us all though. Watch Derren Brown and study his tactics so you wont be fooled by people like Derren Brown.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
Watch Derren Brown and study his tactics so you wont be fooled by people like Derren Brown.

Derren is so amazing. He uses the "hidden microphone" and hypnotic techniques that the christian evangelists use, but he also insists that he is an "ex-christian" and an atheist and that he has no real supernatural powers.

Let us say that you are having a chat in the entrance to a theatre, and you happen to say that your grandmother's name is "Elizabeth;" obviously a person with hidden microphones can tell you the name of your grandmother.

How does he "walk on broken glass?"

I know the answer to that question; it has to do with the ability to coat one's feet with an invisible "plastic" coating.

He also perfomed a "trick" where he asked numerous persons their date of birth and gave them an extensive written astrological reading. Most of the subjects of this experiment claimed that he was remarkably insightful, until the point where they realised that they all were given exactly the same text.

Lux

edit on 21-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

edit on 21-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: addition to text

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
These are not "subliminal' messages in the OP's post. The fact that we can easily see them makes it not subliminal. It's just symbolism, and to me it's a way for the artist to express himself and/or his beliefs. Symbolism yes, subliminal no. Moving on.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Awesome Dino Di Laurentis Flash Gorden Masonic Symbolism! Didnt see this in there thought i'd add it to the list, Also for the epic Queen theme song aswell, of course.
Theres no doubt their symbolism is everywhere!
edit on 21-2-2011 by Retroid because: second try at video link

edit on 21-2-2011 by Retroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Let us consider that the reason for all the illuminati subs and symbols is because they are there to remind us that the illuminati groups are ever present, so that we remain aware of them. Perhaps such things are double edged swords. And the more we seek the more we find that twists and turns inside our mind till day is night twixt moon and sun. And looking glass fools become kings and queens in their fateful winter dreams.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Great post thank you. hopefully people actually understand better now reptillians rule the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kevincobler

U2U me sometime to discuss those things further.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

"And if the Masons are so powerful why are the anti-Mason sites, movies, and cartoons not shut down and removed from public"?

Because they want you to know..Why?....fear.Fear controls.That's the whole purpose of most subliminals.

Other subliminals brainwash you to act or be a certain way.Like say with Disney,and all the sexual subliminal messages they put in their movies make kids think that,that's how they're suppose to be.

Why do you think they call shows programs?Because they program you.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The symbols are used by several DIFFERENT societies such as the Freemasons, Templars, Rosicrucians, etc. However many just brand them illuminati symbols without any understanding of what they relate to.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I read a book about the freemasons called the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. In that book a guy infiltrated the free mason order 33rd degree. he was a billinoaire so i think he automatically got in. any billionaire can and most of them probably are free masons.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by robotamadeus
I read a book about the freemasons called the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. In that book a guy infiltrated the free mason order 33rd degree. he was a billinoaire so i think he automatically got in. any billionaire can and most of them probably are free masons.

I bet you didn't know that all free masons are lizard people. Did you?

source: answers.yahoo.com...
edit on 26-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by joeshsamp

Who cares what the symolism means for a minute.
Who is "they"?! And prove "they" put it there.
You cant!!!!!!

To do that, some smart person with a lot of time on their hands would have to find the entire list of employees who work in these production houses and then do the painstaking research of finding if any of them, or the main ones who decide the creative side of things, are freemasons or Illuminati.

Until someone takes the effort to do that and start naming names, then it's always going to be a conspiracy that can't be proved 100%

But that covers the WHO aspect.
Doesn't mean we already don't know WHAT, HOW and WHEN.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I posted a reply in the below top secret- xbox forum on illuminati symbolism in halo games - if anybody is interested in taking a look , here is the link www.abovetopsecret.com...

just thought i would add that sorry if you think it is off topic

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibby
The symbols are used by several DIFFERENT societies such as the Freemasons, Templars, Rosicrucians, etc. However many just brand them illuminati symbols without any understanding of what they relate to.

Maybe if more people understood how deep the rabbit hole went, they would get it. Read John Quincy Adams book..."Letters on Freemasonry" and many others like "Blood on the Altar".

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join