**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Considering that most Masons do not join the Scottish Rite and the Scottish Rite has no jurisdiction over the Blue Lodge what is the relevance of the 33rd Degree?

Your question and answer "answers" it. It presupposes that only a few seek it out and, more importantly, use it. An elite of the few.

AugustusMasonicus
We do not use that tracing board in my jurisdiction (in actuality, we do not use any tracing boards). The skull and bones is not an emblem in any of our degrees.

Again, in your answer you admit that there are some jurisdictions that use them. No system dependent on smaller sub-systems works within a vacuum. What prevents anyone from joining a lodge that uses those symbols?

I also want to say that I don't see any one freemason as evil. I just don't like the idea of anybody tapping into esoteric sources of power and using it for evil. I also want to say that I don't mind the occult. I'm a strong believer and adherent of what could be considered the occult. I just don't like the idea of it being used in a black arts sort of way.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

network dude
Feel free to look that up or contact a lodge near you.

Oh, and we don't eat babies either.

It may sound strange, but I actually would become a freemason if I weren't in the situation I am in right now. I am currently a JW, and am in a situation where if I were to get disfellowshipped it would be very awkward to say the least. I live in an apartment complex of Witnesses. I also kind of like the strict moral discipline that the Organization instills. So I may or may not get out even if I do move.

When I say Organization I mean the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Although if I got in, I would be hyper-aware of what was going on around me just in case.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 16:29:42 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)
edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 16:37:41 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
Your question and answer "answers" it. It presupposes that only a few seek it out and, more importantly, use it. An elite of the few.

No, you did not answer, what is the relevance?

Again, in your answer you admit that there are some jurisdictions that use them.

I did not say that. I said mine does not. You would need to ask Masons from other jurisdictions if they use that tracing board or if they use them at all.

What prevents anyone from joining a lodge that uses those symbols?

Masonic symbols are explained in the degrees, an individual Mason can study whatever he wants, there would not however be a forum during lodge to incorporate such symbols.

I also want to say that I don't see any one freemason as evil. I just don't like the idea of anybody tapping into esoteric sources of power and using it for evil. I also want to say that I don't mind the occult. I'm a strong believer and adherent of what could be considered the occult. I just don't like the idea of it being used in a black arts sort of way.

I really do not think you can use it for either good or evil. They are symbols and symbols only have weight or meaning if the individual choses to give them such.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
I really do not think you can use it for either good or evil. They are symbols and symbols only have weight or meaning if the individual choses to give them such.

That's actually my point. I believe that the symbols used are powerful and that a select few use them as evil when they could conversely be used as good as you are implying (as no doubt other intelligent conspiracy "theorists" would say).

It sounds like I'm leaving your first question unanswered, but I'm answering it in the above comment. And obviously, I don't think that you or any mason who posts on this forum uses those symbols for ill will. I don't think that anybody who is involved in any dark conspiracy has the time, guts or humility to post on these forums.

Edit: I misread your comment that I quoted. Let me rephrase: I believe that the individual can (depending on his or her ability) make them powerful symbols. That's why I misread your statement -- because of that inherent bias.
edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 17:39:46 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: clarifying
edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 17:40:32 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
That's actually my point. I believe that the symbols used are powerful and that a select few use them as evil when they could conversely be used as good as you are implying (as no doubt other intelligent conspiracy "theorists" would say).

Do you have specific examples of how they have been used for either? Additionally, what symbols would be used for what purposes?

I believe that the individual can (depending on his or her ability) make them powerful symbols. That's why I misread your statement -- because of that inherent bias.

What ability would this be? Please be specific, this all seems rather vague to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Do you have specific examples of how they have been used for either? Additionally, what symbols would be used for what purposes?

I may be asking a very ignorant question but, what are the rituals for?

AugustusMasonicus
What ability would this be? Please be specific, this all seems rather vague to me.

Another ignorant question. What is the purpose of being a mason? Is it not to be a better person? If it is to be a better person then that itself can be applied very broadly. It can be to be either a better Darth Vader or a better Ghandi. Would you not admit that a person could use the techniques to be a more disciplined person, throw out the being civic minded, and be a powerful, albeit evil, person? I even see that within the Jehovah's Witnesses. There have been many Jehovah's Witnesses who use their techniques to become better salesmen.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I may be asking a very ignorant question but, what are the rituals for?

Allegorical teaching lessons that impart the tenets of charity, brotherly love and morality.

AugustusMasonicus
Another ignorant question. What is the purpose of being a mason? Is it not to be a better person?

Correct.

If it is to be a better person then that itself can be applied very broadly. It can be to be either a better Darth Vader or a better Ghandi. Would you not admit that a person could use the techniques to be a more disciplined person, throw out the being civic minded, and be a powerful, albeit evil, person?

No. The word 'better' is not meant to be interchanged with the word 'enhanced', it is better as in better to ones self and those around them in the generally applied societal norm for the definition of the word. Darth Vader would not have even gotten a petition, let alone through the degrees and even if he did, the lessons would not be ones that either appealed to him or would have been of any spiritual value.

There have been many Jehovah's Witnesses who use their techniques to become better salesmen.

No offence, but when I think of good salespeople Witnesses are not exactly the first people that come to mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
No. The word 'better' is not meant to be interchanged with the word 'enhanced', it is better as in better to ones self and those around them in the generally applied societal norm for the definition of the word. Darth Vader would not have even gotten a petition, let alone through the degrees and even if he did, the lessons would not be ones that either appealed to him or would have been of any spiritual value.

If that's the case, how do you explain W. C. Fields? Just kidding. The only one that pops out at me is Silvio Burlusconi. I don't know how you would explain that one (I'm perusing a list of famous freemasons on Wikipedia). There are at the very least no admitted, truly evil freemasons. The most evil one I would say is Aleister Crowley; an admitted Satanist. That might be the real one you need to explain. However, you seem to have made your case. Where do I sign? Here, or there?

AugustusMasonicus
No offence, but when I think of good salespeople Witnesses are not exactly the first people that come to mind.

No offense taken. Obviously there are different levels of ability. Not everyone has the knack for it. I'm basically talking about people who have been raised as Jehovah's Witnesses. You obviously wouldn't know who they were. I myself have seen them in action and have been impressed. It also depends on how much effort you put into it.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
The only one that pops out at me is Silvio Burlusconi.

I cannot comment on Masonry outside the United States as the ritual and requirements are often different.

The most evil one I would say is Aleister Crowley; an admitted Satanist. That might be the real one you need to explain.

Crowley joined an irregular lodge and when he found out he got duped he quit. Technically the majority of Masons in the country would not recognized his membership.

However, you seem to have made your case. Where do I sign? Here, or there?

Neither, go down to your local lodge and talk to a few people in person and take it from there.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Neither, go down to your local lodge and talk to a few people in person and take it from there.

I was just joking. If I did that, it would be way in the future, if ever. I would have to get out of my commitments first. You make some good points, though. Thanks for the unofficial invite.
edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 19:35:37 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: refining

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

XxiTzYoMasterxX

Call me paranoid..maybe I am,but you know I'm right.

No, you're not paranoid. You're an idiot. You have NO PROOF of anything apart from conjecture and symbolism based on main stream media stereotypes.

Freemasons do not run the world. A true mason would not influence the way the world operates or work to undermine society. They [we] are a charitable organisation and those, like you, with delusions of an NWO, Illuminaughty have been duped by Hollywood and main stream media.

YOU are the one you has been brainwashed. My lodge is nothing but a good time with good people who enjoy helping others. Your complete lack of research and stupid, cobbled-together videos mean nothing.

Yes, many powerful people in history, past and present are masons. That doesn't mean anything. Amongst the very VERY few celebrities and rich people you mention, there are MILLIONS of normal, people who are masons. So claims that masonry is operated by the elite is utter crap.

You tell other to "do the math" - do your f-ing research you hack.

new topics
top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join