**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Circular Universe

wait, you use it in your artwork, but it scares you when other people use it?
I don't understand.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
They like to say that only Freemasons know what goes on in the lodge, and yet also claim that everything they do is posted on the Internet. You can't have it both ways.
Well, you're the one who's quoted the 15th degree ritual. You didn't find that on the internet?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yeah because Freemasons are known for hanging out arguing with people on a conspiracy website all day.

They must have high hopes for you.

So what's your purpose here?..I bet you feel like a deer caught in the head lights right about now.

And when I say Freemasons/Illuminati I mean the Illuminati that are Freemasons.Which are the higher ups.So you shouldn't take offense because you don't know nothing.

I'm not the only one who believes this you know?Millions think this.They make tv shows,documentaries,movies,video games about the Freemasons/Illuminati and all the conspiracies that surround them.Why would all these people put these things in our head if it wasn't true???Why is Jesse Ventura allowed to make TV shows about it?..everybody knows.Billions know and billions have been talking about it ever since 9/11.
edit on 7-12-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Really please do be quiet now, your embarrasing yourself with your desperation.
In the words or Socrates:
"True knowledge lies in knowing that you know nothing"

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Yeah because Freemasons are known for hanging out arguing with people on a conspiracy website all day.
Yep. We sure are...

So what's your purpose here?
To deny ignorance and tell the truth.

And when I say Freemasons/Illuminati I mean the Illuminati that are Freemasons.Which are the higher ups.
But, of course, you can't prove any such people actually exist. You know, naming names or anything like that...

Again, the Illuminati was a group founded in 1776, disolved in 1785 and no modern group using that name has any historical connection to the original group. You want to talk Bildeberg, Bohemian Grove, Trilateral Commission, CFR, or anything else, great! Those are the real people in power. Every time you write the word "Illuminati" on this site, you're just making a bigger fool of yourself.

They make tv hows,documentaries,movies,video games about the Freemasons/Illuminati and all the conspiracies that surround them.Why would all these people put these things in our head if it wasn't true???
Because it makes for entertaining TV and movies.

Why is Jesse Ventura allowed to make TV shows about it?
Why would anyone object to Jesse Ventura making TV shows about it?

everybody knows.Billions know and billions have been talking about it ever since 9/11.
Hint, Masons have been around a lot longer than 9 years...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hahaha yeah okay.

And when you say you're here to "To deny ignorance and tell the truth"...why?

Why would Freemasons care about what a conspiracy "nut" says?If everything you say is true then you have nothing to worry about..we's just "conspiracy nuts" over here.What are you afraid of?It's not like we can do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

hahaha yeah okay.

It's not like we can do anything about it.

and to that, I would ask you, what you hope to accomplish?

By letting people know the truth, I can hopefully reduce the ignorant stares people will get should they venture out into the real world and start flapping their jaws about how evil the masons are in public. Just so you know, most of the people out there in the world, know what masonry is.

I will tell you for absolute fact that you don't have the smallest clue as to what masonry is about. If you ever want to know the truth, unplug your ears and ask. Otherwise, be blissful my friend. Very blissful indeed.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Just ask?

I have.I've heard many things.But I believe only what I think is true.Are all Masons evil?No.But there are some.

Let me ask you a question?Do you believe it's possible that some high ranking Freemasons are devil worshipers?

And through out my life the Freemasons have been known for conspiracies.I don't believe Oswald acted alone.And there were a lot of Freemasons that were in office the time of JFK's death.The person who headed the assassination investigation Earl Warren just happen to be a Mason...Just a coincidence eh?

You wanted names??

Famous Freemasons!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
oops double post
edit on 7-12-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Really please do be quiet now, your embarrasing yourself with your desperation.
In the words or Socrates:
"True knowledge lies in knowing that you know nothing"

Why do you want him to be quiet? Is he telling the truth or somthing? (The truth Will Set You Free.)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

hahaha yeah okay.

It's not like we can do anything about it.

and to that, I would ask you, what you hope to accomplish?

By letting people know the truth, I can hopefully reduce the ignorant stares people will get should they venture out into the real world and start flapping their jaws about how evil the masons are in public. Just so you know, most of the people out there in the world, know what masonry is.

I will tell you for absolute fact that you don't have the smallest clue as to what masonry is about. If you ever want to know the truth, unplug your ears and ask. Otherwise, be blissful my friend. Very blissful indeed.

So why dont you Enlighting Us. We are all ears. and eyes for that mater.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

And who the hell are you?How the hell would you know if it's true or not?That guy is a known ex FBI agent.You are just some guy on ATS.

HOW DARE YOU!!! I am part of the most powerful organization on earth! I have the power to hide things from the press and make entire cities disappear.

Actually, you are correct, I am just some guy on ATS. Yes I am a mason, no, it doesn't give me any special powers. Not even the power to avoid a speeding ticket. So here is the deal. You can't have it both ways. either we are all powerful, or we are just a bunch of men who like each other and like to help others. We don't invade anyone's privacy, we don't go door to door soliciting our beliefs, we don't even care if you like us. truth be know, we want people like you to ignore us and find something productive to do with your time. Like maybe go to church and organize a habitat for humanity build, or prepare meals for the homeless. But no, spending countless hours thinking that you are "in the know" about us evil masons, only to tell us that we have no idea what's really going on since we are lower level. Yes, a life filled with meaningless inconsistencies. You parents must be proud.

You like to talk dont you. You also like to tell people what to do. Yet you dont like to be told anything that goes aganst your grain. Very Interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So millions of people are joining the Freemasons because they are(in your own words) "a bunch of men who like each other and like to help others"?

So why do millions of people believe the conspiracies?

Have you ever stop to think to yourself that maybe just maybe what people are saying is true?Because you sit there and act as though you know everything that goes on there when you don't!Mr. Freemason that sits on his computer all day arguing with a bunch of "conspiracy nuts".

If we're conspiracy nuts then what does that make you?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

wait, you use it in your artwork, but it scares you when other people use it?
I don't understand.

I use very basic patterns stemming from sacred geometry to make work, while it is of an esoteric nature (I make mandalas), it is not the type of symbolism that scares me. It's more the visual representation of an ideal. The symbolism that surprises and frightens me is the astrological/ occult symbolism found in mainstream logos and images. I made a video about this a while back, but I'm sure with an avatar like yours you are familiar with the symbolism which surrounds us (please don't interpret this as me saying Masons are the explanation for implanting this ancient symbols in mainstream media and logos)

edit on 8-12-2010 by Circular Universe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Just ask?

I have.I've heard many things.But I believe only what I think is true.Are all Masons evil?No.But there are some.

Let me ask you a question?Do you believe it's possible that some high ranking Freemasons are devil worshipers?

And through out my life the Freemasons have been known for conspiracies.I don't believe Oswald acted alone.And there were a lot of Freemasons that were in office the time of JFK's death.The person who headed the assassination investigation Earl Warren just happen to be a Mason...Just a coincidence eh?

You wanted names??

Famous Freemasons!
en.wikipedia.org...

Is it possible that some high ranking masons are devil worshipers? I suppose. I suppose it's possible that a few low ranking masons are devil worshipers. And I suppose it's possible that your pastor is a devil worshiper. And possibly your next door neighbor. If they hide it, and lie about their religious beliefs to the public, they could be anyone. If a mason was found to be a devil worshiper and denounced God, then he would be expelled from his lodge and not be a mason anymore. And someone like me would be the one to do it.

JFK, well, I think you might want to look into the CIA for that one. First decide why someone wanted him dead, then look to who had the recourses to cover it up. GHB.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ultra7
So why dont you Enlighting Us. We are all ears. and eyes for that mater.

since I like to talk, why don't you look back at some of my posts. I have explained what masonry is for several years now. Any inconsistencies would be easily picked out. Or you could ask. But then you have the problem of believing me. Sure I will tell you the truth, but if it isn't fantastic enough for you, you will swear I am lying and make up some trash to go along with it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

very nice video. With that, it almost reinforces my belief that major brands use logos with easily recognizable shapes. Not for any magical purposes, but for brand recognition. People associate some shapes with different ideas. Consumer loyalty is the main goal. IMHO

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So millions of people are joining the Freemasons because they are(in your own words) "a bunch of men who like each other and like to help others"?

So why do millions of people believe the conspiracies?
6.8 billion people in the world. Not all of them are going to agree with each other... millions of Masons, millions of anti-Masons, billions who don't give a damn either way and think both sides are silly.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And when I say Freemasons/Illuminati I mean the Illuminati that are Freemasons.Which are the higher ups.So you shouldn't take offense because you don't know nothing.

And how do you know about the higher ups? How can you logically say that you know more than actual members without looking extremely arrogant? Logically non-Masons would be lower on the knowledge tier if there were such things as what you consider "high level vs low level" Masons.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The higher ups would be the people that know what's going on.

Seems like you guys are trying to get names out of me even though I never said I knew any of them.

I have another question for you though...why do they put these symbols everywhere like a bunch of gangsters?

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join