**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Everywhere?! last time i saw any of our symbols outside my lodge in england is on a church floor in york, Probably because the church was built by freemasons back int day when they were building things
The bigger question is WHY do we see the Mcdonalds sign everywhere, ive seen what mcdonalds does to poeple, infact i have to step off the pavement to let them most of the mcdonalds goers through! We live in a society made of symbols if you havent noticed, Unfortunately your so narrow minded youve only noticed ones connected to freemasons, Hah! I would be more worried about what other symbols do to you

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Billions do care.

If the Freemasons run the world..which I think is obvious..then they are the ones responsible for..well..everything.

If the Freemasons "care about people and want to help people" then what are the Freemasons doing to help people?You never explained that.What the hell are they doing?

Millions of children are starving in foreign countries with people dying from starvation every day while you just sit there and stuff your face with another steak.

America was attacked and about 3000(3000 compared to millions) people died so America went to war for 10 years with a country that has nothing to do with 9/11!!Except that Bin Laden was suppose to have been responsible but HE WASN'T...so what are they doing over there?Most of the "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia.IF they put that much effort into feeding the starving kids as they did with going to war for 10 years they would save a lot of lives..but they don't want to do that now do they?Noo..there's too many people on the planet as it is...that's the point to it all...it's called POPULATION CONTROL!

So once you realize that they are the ones running the show then you CAN blame them for a lot of things.They have to start answering questions there buddy!People want to know.Your secrets won't be secret for much longer trust me.So it would be smart to get out of there while you can wouldn't it?What if you're wrong?A lot of people are saying these things it's not just me you know that.That's why there are TV shows about it.That's why there is a 9/11 conspiracy craze..people know.

Do you think people just make these things up and other people believe it with no evidence whatsoever?Do you really honestly think that?That would be like a magic show...with no magic.A boxing match..with no boxers.People aren't stupid you know?And it's not just a handful of people..it's millions.And you can't put them all in the mental hospital.That's probably why people think they're going to kill a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
If the Freemasons run the world..which I think is obvious..then they are the ones responsible for..well..everything.
We don't, and we're not. I've listed the organizations that are running the world more than a few times in this and others of your threads. Masons don't have nearly the power you think we do. Again, look to the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, the Bohemian Grove attendees, etc.

If the Freemasons "care about people and want to help people" then what are the Freemasons doing to help people?You never explained that.What the hell are they doing?
We give a million dollars a day to helping burn victims, treating kids with hearing disorders, dyslexia, scoliosis and various other medical and developmental treatments and research. Individual lodges give scholarships to help pay for people to go to college. And no, the hospital patients and the scholarship recipients don't have to be related to any Masons at all. This isn't us giving to our own, this is charity to whomever needs it most.

Millions of children are starving in foreign countries with people dying from starvation every day while you just sit there and stuff your face with another steak.
Thanks, but I splurged last night and spent an extra $3 so I could cut my 80/20 hamburger meat with some 90/10... OOoooh. I'm so rich!

America was attacked and about 3000(3000 compared to millions) people died so America went to war for 10 years with a country that has nothing to do with 9/11!!Except that Bin Laden was suppose to have been responsible but HE WASN'T...so what are they doing over there?Most of the "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia.IF they put that much effort into feeding the starving kids as they did with going to war for 10 years they would save a lot of lives..but they don't want to do that now do they?Noo..there's too many people on the planet as it is...that's the point to it all...it's called POPULATION CONTROL!
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with Freemasonry.

Do you think people just make these things up and other people believe it with no evidence whatsoever?
In your case, the answer is undoubtably yes.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Are you serious have you even taken time to research any of the charities the freemasons run?! Are you really that naive that you can claim we do nothing for others, We do EVerything for others! One of the main subjects hit upon in my lodge is what we can do for charity.
www.masonicinfo.com...
www.masonicinfo.com...
www.masonicinfo.com...
www.masonicinfo.com...
www.masonicinfo.com...

And this is what my lodge indivdually donated to Charity in york this november:
www.yorkpress.co.uk...

OH AND HERES SOME MORE:
www.grandcharity.org...
www.warwickshirepgl.org.uk...

What do you have to say to that?! I would really appreciate an intellegent response to this, Because you are wrong.

You couldnt have made yourself look like any more of a prat right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
You couldnt have made yourself look like any more of a prat right now.
I wouldn't underestimate his skills for such things...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Yeah because Freemasons are known for hanging out arguing with people on a conspiracy website all day.

Because Freemasons are all located in the same time zone?
Because Freemasons don't work from home?
Because Freemasons don't take days off?
Because Freemasons can't be stay-at-home fathers?
Because Freemasons can't be unemployed?

Why?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Yeah because Freemasons are known for hanging out arguing with people on a conspiracy website all day.

Because Freemasons are all located in the same time zone?
Because Freemasons don't work from home?
Because Freemasons don't take days off?
Because Freemasons can't be stay-at-home fathers?
Because Freemasons can't be unemployed?

Why?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Seriously theres just no telling this guy ive never seen such stupidity in my life, Over and over again we answer his questions and prove him wrong and over and over he keeps asking the same questions.
Trolling much?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

hahaha yeah okay.

And when you say you're here to "To deny ignorance and tell the truth"...why?

Because there are people who might read an unchallenged post-of-crap and take it for Gospel. Because to the extent that we're capable we don't want people to get sucked-in by malicious, ill-intended slander.

Is that really all that hard to comprehend?

Why would Freemasons care about what a conspiracy "nut" says?

Because someone wandering in here out of the blue isn't going to know that the conspiracy nut's a nut. Just like spam, most will recognise the nut for being a nut; it's the one who wouldn't that the corrective posts are for. If he/she still wants to believe the worst about Masons when presented with a balanced perspective, c'est la vie!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

The higher ups would be the people that know what's going on.

Seems like you guys are trying to get names out of me even though I never said I knew any of them.

And of course you know they exist because.......? How exactly? You surmise they must exist ergo they exist by virtue of your supposition?

I have another question for you though...why do they put these symbols everywhere like a bunch of gangsters?

Uh....maybe because you're mistaking what exactly qualifies as a masonic symbol? Just a thought

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You're the ones that look like fools arguing with a "conspiracy nut".

If I'm just a conspiracy nut" or prat or whatever other insult you use to distract the attention away from yourselves,then why are you arguing with me???You are only proving that you're here for reasons other then spreading truth.This is a conspiracy website.Why do you care about what "conspiracy theorists say?

What is it so important that ALL you Freemasons have to hang out on a conspiracy website arguing with "conspiracy nuts" all day??What are you afraid of?I'm pretty sure no well respected Freemason would be hanging out on the net arguing with "conspiracy nuts" all day.

And so what if Freemasons run charities...they run pretty much everything.What does that prove?Can you prove they donate money themselves?Or just collect?

All the "Freemasons" Hanging out on a conspiracy website makes you wonder what they're intentions are.What effect is arguing with "conspiracy nuts" all day going to have?Makes no sense.You're just making it look like you have something to hide.

The more you argue with me..the more you prove me right.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Here's the thing with symbols: no one group has a monopolistic grip on their use. Do some deep esoteric/magickal studies and you will start to understand not only their use by mystery schools and secret societies over thousands of years but also many things of which you are now unaware. At a benign level they are used to communicate deep truths about the nature of the universe that if everybody knew would completely blow the "illuminati"/TPTB's schemes for control out of the water. There is freedom in knowledge.

Are these very same symbols used by TPTB (to call it a Freemason conspiracy anymore is just redonkulous) to mark their enterprises and activities? You betcha! Because they understand the power inherent in the symbols both vibrationally and in regards to knowledge. The dark one's use of such symbols (even the all-seeing eye) is nothing more than a subversion of these sacred symbols and their energies. Many people aren't aware that the Nazi Swastika is a rotated (like the upside down goat-head star) version of a symbol for peace that could be found in native cultures for thousands of years prior.

To be sure, the observation of said symbols in daily life in connection with TPTB is undisputed and can be good signposts to recognizing their operations and they do use subliminal programming as social engineering, but don't go trash talking symbols until you really understand what they are about.
edit on 8-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: fix sentence
edit on 8-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: finished thought

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Sorry I don't like it when people throw their gang signs in my children's every day activities.

Like I said before..what do you think goes though a childs head when seeing this cartoon?
www.youtube.com...

It's evil..it's Satanic..and it has the Freemason symbol stamped all over it.Doesn't look like no church going stuff there.

And did you know Walt Disney was a Freemason?Which brings us back to the real topic of this thread now doesn't it?

And most of the Disney movies are filled with sex,violence and Satanic images.
Want proof?
www.youtube.com...

Which brings us back to the why?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

And did you know Walt Disney was a Freemason?
No. He wasn't.
edit on 2010.12.9 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Can't verify this stuff by personal research and the writer is a Christian conspiracy theorists who themselves are a tool for a conspiracy because they stop at Satan and dig no deeper. Black magic is involved, Lucifer is involved but it goes deeper than that. Still...

F. WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE DISNEY FAMILY IN GENERAL? Several members of the Disney family came to England with William the Conqueror. They were not known as Disney then, but because they came from the French Norman town of Isigny, they took the name d ‘Isigny, and anglicized it into Disney. Walt had two daughters, Diane Marie (bn. 12/18/33) and Sharon Mae. Diane made some revealing comments when she said, he didn’t spoil us. Like a lot of adolescent girls, I was crazy about horses, and I got quite good at riding. I yearned for my own horse, but Dad wouldn’t buy one. And we didn’t have a lot of clothes and other things.” For being one of the richest men in the nation, Walt can’t be accused of having spoiled his children. He was also famous for his ten cent tips at restaurants, which became the talk of the town. Sharon Mae was adopted and arrived at the Disney home 12/31/36. (She died in ’93.) The adoption was kept very secret. The newspapers around the country announced that Lillian had given birth to Sharon, and the Disney family kept up this lie for years. The reason given for Sharon’s adoption was that Diane needed a playmate. For years, Walt Disney didn’t care much for Sharon and seldom acted like he even knew her name. Walt had wanted a son, but his wife wanted to adopt a girl, so it was a beautiful girl that Lillian picked out to be a companion for her first daughter. When Sharon was kindergarten age, Walt would take her to the carousels in Griffith Park on Sunday afternoons. Sharon was sent to private schools. She went to Westlake School for Girls, and later was shipped off to Switzerland to a girls’ boarding school. She had soft blond locks and was attractive. In June of 1948, Walt took Sharon, who was then an attractive 12 yr. old to Alaska with him for about 2 months. For most of this trip Walt and Sharon were alone together. For a father, who had ignored Sharon for years, now Walt was totally obsessed with Sharon. He bathed Sharon every night, combed her hair, washed her underwear, and carefully dressed her each night from head to toe before taking her to nice restaurants. He even followed her when she sleep walked. Why was Sharon a dissociative person? That summer in Alaska, Walt and his personal pilot took a trip in August to Mt. McKinley, AK. Both were drinking scotch whiskey and they barely missed hitting a mountain, and almost ran out of fuel before finding a runway. Sharon first married a presbyterian Robert Borgfeldt Brown. Later, Sharon went on to marry William Lund. Years later, Walt’s wife Lilly even prevented a biographer from revealing that Sharon was adopted. Sharon died relatively young. It is important to look at the Disney family rather than just Walt Disney in trying to understand the Disney phenomena. For instance in 1958, the Wall Street Journal mentioned that Lillian B. Disney was beneficial owner of over 10% of common Disney stock. Lillian, Walt’s widow, quietly purchased property in Napa Valley and moved there in the late 60’s. She bought the property through Walt’s Retlaw Enterprises and the Lillian Disney Trust. Lillian and her 2 daughters ran Retlaw for years. Diane Miller, her daughter, also bought land and moved to the Napa area. The Lillian Disney Trust bought the Silverado Vineyards, which Diane & her husband manage as ,,gentlemen growers” as they call it. This side of the Disney family is shunned by the Illuminati insiders in the Napa Valley, as well as by the Roy O. side of the family. Although very private, there are occasional moments of publicity from Diane Disney Miller, when she donated wine for a fund raiser for the Planned Parenthood Shasta Diablo held at the estate Niebaum-Coppola, owned by director/producer Francis Ford Coppola. Francis F. Coppola comes from an old mafia family. He owns a big winery & directed Disney’s Caption EO film. Locals in the Napa area do not trust any of the Disneys, especially the Roy O. side of the family. There are other Disney’s who tie in with the occult world. Wesley Ernest Disney, a 32° Mason & Shriner, who was a U.S. Congressman, a state official & lawyer in Kansas who had a brother Richard Lester Disney-- who is a Rhodes Scholar and a Mason too. Wesley Ernest Disney, by the way began as a lawyer in Muskogee County (a Satanic controlled county), and was a Christian Scientist. He lived in Tulsa, a powerful city of the Illuminati hierarchy. Doris Miles Disney has been a writer of occult fiction, such as The Magic Grandfather the Chandler Policy (1972) and Trick or Treat (1972) as well as many other occult novels.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The Disney move called The black cauldron is about Satan?

Fantasia had a scene or 2 about the devil and the same scene also had nudity too..in a childrens cartoon!!

There are lots of Disney movies with these type of things in them.

DeMolay International (properly known as the Order of DeMolay), founded in Kansas City, Missouri in 1919, is an international youth organization for young men. DeMolay derives its name from Jacques De Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar. It is a Masonic-sponsored youth organization for boys ages 12–21. DeMolay was incorporated in the 1990s and is classified by the IRS.

Over the years, DeMolay has had many alumni who have gone on to achieve wide recognition outside of the organization.Some of them have been elected to the DeMolay Hall of Fame.

Walt Disney being one of them.
Source..
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Fantasia had a scene or 2 about the devil and the same scene also had nudity too..in a childrens cartoon!!

When these cartoons were released they were targeted at adults.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Maybe you didn't understand the question. How do you know that the higher ups exist? How is it, you think you know more than actual members?

Freemasons are not gangsters. Why should not put up our symbols?

I hardly think its a billion people that are suspicious of the Freemasons. I'm guessing its more of a neurotic few that are obsessed with trying to prove that which doesn't exist.

Their various charities help the communities. The OES has a charity. The Scottish Rite has the Schizophrenic Research. The Templars have the Eye Foundation. The Cryptic Masons have the Medical Research Foundation (starclose clip for such things as angiograms). The Royal Arch has the Research Assistance program (known for helping Inner Ear Auditory Disorder). The Shriners have their hospitals. The Blue Lodges have their own (different from each jurisdiction) varying from Bikes for Books to Child Identification Program.

You accuse us of doing nothing, but what do you do? Nor are we the saviors of the world. We are trying the best we can. Instead of complaining maybe you should help out.

Freemasons have nothing to do with war and if more men followed our tenets there wouldn't be war.

All you want is a scapegoat. You don't want truth or understanding, you want to play the blame game.

Are you threatening us with this? "Your secrets won't be secret for much longer trust me. So it would be smart to get out of there while you can wouldn't it?" What are you going to do? Interrogate me? Arrest me? Pull a WikiLeaks?

We don't argue with you to only change your mind, but to change others that may come upon this page.

I don't sit on here all day. I come on here after I'm done with work if I have time.

Yes we can prove that the money is donated from us and from other donors. We do have a treasurer and secretary in every Lodge and most charities have a board of directors.

You really should do more research.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I never claimed to know more then anybody else..

I'm not even the one making the claim I'm just repeating it.The conspiracies that surround the Freemasons have been around for years..where have you been?

Yet people still flock to them even though those conspiracies might be true...why do you suppose that is?

Why do millions of people believe them?You act as though I'm the only one saying these things.How did the Freemasons even get connected to the JFK assassination or any of the "conspiracies"?...wasn't me.

Why would anybody make up these things about the Freemasons?Why do they have cartoons that say "Freemasons run the country".Why would they make all these movies about the Freemasons and their secrets?And 9 times out of time the JFK assassination gets tied to them in the movie somehow or some other conspiracy.The movies are the reason these things get in our heads.I would never have known about the Freemasons if the TV didn't tell me about them.No I don't believe everything I hear but when I hear it from several different places that's what makes me believe.Then I see all the subliminal messages and the Satanist propaganda being pushed forward.Atheism is also on the rise the denouncing of God is more present now then ever.Sex and violence is so bad now you got little girls dressing up like sluts and guys thinking it's cool to be a gangster.

The Freemasons are just one big gang with secrets.

I notice the pagan star is always used by them too.You know?..the pentagram?I always see that in kids movies and adult movies,but it's the kids movies that bother me.You want to put it in an adult movie fine..but leave the kids movies alone.We don't want your gang signs there to corrupt our kids thank you very much.

The pentagram is Satanic.It's used in almost every single Satanic movie ever made...and the Freemasons use this star all the time.9 times out of ten it's the same movie with the all seeing eye or the Freemason square and compass.Why is such a Satanic thing used by the Freemasons?

Why do people join the Freemasons knowing that these things might be true?Tell us the real reason you joined!...you were intrigued.Not because they make donations or what not no,you heard about all the conspiracies surrounding them and all the famous people involved and thought "I want to be a part of that".You're just a follower that will probably NEVER know if the conspiracies are true.But you don't care because you think it's "cool".

That's why you hang out on a conspiracy website and brag that you're part of "the most powerful blah blah blah" and argue with "conspiracy nuts" all day.Is that what Freemasons do?

You call that helping people?Or are you here to try and keep people from knowing the truth?

I know if I heard all these scary stories about a..gang we'll call them because they are..I would have NEVER of joined such a group.

But here you are parading around bragging that your a Freemason like children do when they get ice cream.It must be tough for you to go to every single thread about the Freemasons to make sure no one is talking bad about them..sounds like your real intention.

And as I mentioned before the higher ups are the ones that are running things.What do I consider the higher ups?Well..the decision makers of course.I mean honestly do you think I know who makes the decisions?I'm sure the proper authorities could find out.

All they have to do is make one good connection to the Freemasons and then it will spiderweb out to everything.But things like that don't happen if you have control over the proper authorities.That's like taking a judge to court and letting the judge..be the judge.

Why are you "Freemasons" really here?To put out the truth?And why do you have to do that,if nothing is going on and the Freemasons are innocent?

Next!
edit on 9-12-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm going to ignore 99% of what is here.

The interesting question remains, regardless of the babble around it - Why Do These People Use This Handsign?

Throwng the horns is clearly intentional.

So why?

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join