It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

When Masons screw up, the ones at least on this site (and I've seen it on others) have called them out (ie Charlie Rangel).

Could this be a clue as to how disinfo works within Masonry? Perhaps real Masons develop an agenda at their highest level and bait the subordinates to resolve the issue? Scientology and a lot of other governing bodies use this technique.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's amazing the symbolism that surrounds us yet you never notice it until you know what to look for. I have been to DIA(denver international airport)plenty of times and only noticed the mural showing the end of the world when it was pointed out to me. After that I noticed all sorts of weird stuff out there. Right now they have Anubis the god of death looking into the terminal because the King Tut exibit is in town... Really the god of death at the airport? Have a good flight I guess...

There was a show on History channel last night talking about the symbolism on the dollar bill. Wonder if thats what spured the op to post this.S&F btw.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

So the high level Masons are framing the Congressman?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So the high level Masons are framing the Congressman?

My personal definition of "framing" describes an "after the fact construction" used to sway opinion.
The Masons sometimes appear to build a "frame" with the "field of dreams" expectation that "build it and they will come". It boils down to an assimilation of human motivation.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I forgot to add and I'm not sure if any of you know this but the All seeing Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

I forgot to add and I'm not sure if any of you know this but the All seeing Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797.

en.wikipedia.org...
which is 15 years AFTER it was chosen to be used in the great seal of the United States, the one that's on the back of the dollar bill today (and 200+ years after it had been used in christian iconography...

edit on 2010.12.2 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

And he dodges the question.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I don't understand your point.Are you agreeing the freemasons use the all seeing eye as a symbol?Thanks!

I already knew that.That's why you always see the 2 together in movies,cartoons or video games and what not.Usually satanic in nature too.Or made to look like they are responsible for coverups like the JFK assassination,or the jack the ripper incident or aliens or being called Satanists and evil people in all these movies,cartoons or video games and the freemasons don't seem to mind that they are being projected in that way.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

so by your assumption, any group that uses the all seeing eye as a symbol is satanic?

could you share with us why you feel that way?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Religious use of the Eye Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. It also appears in Buddhism, where Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" throughout Buddhist scriptures (e.g. Mahaparinibbana Sutta) and is represented as a trinity in the shape of a triangle known as the Tiratna, or Triple Gem. In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sun bursts.

Other selected uses of the symbol Coat of arms of Braslaw, Belarus. The Front Page of the Serbian Constitution on 15 February 1835. The Eye of Providence at the central the place of the page. As and branches of acacia. The Coat of Arms of Brasłaŭ, Belarus On the original publication of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, which also borrows iconography of the Ten Commandments On the front page of the Serbian Constitution of 1835. The logo of the former Information Awareness Office, a division of DARPA within the United States Department of Defense The Steve Jackson Games logo Numerous video games contain depictions of the eye Several college fraternities use the Eye of Providence in their coats of arms and/or badges, notably Delta Tau Delta, Phi Kappa Psi, Phi Delta Theta and Delta Kappa Epsilon. The seal of The University of Mississippi. The seal of The University of Chile. Musical artists MC5 and Roky Erickson used the Eye of Providence as a logo at many occasions.

source

and perhaps the most devilish use ever

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
I don't understand your point.Are you agreeing the freemasons use the all seeing eye as a symbol?Thanks!
No, what I'm saying is that the all seeing eye is not exclusively a Masonic symbol. It's been used in ancient egyptian religion, christianity, and a bunch of other places. You say the Masons first started using it in the late 1700s and I've shown you a christian painting made in the 1500s that has it very clearly. Yes, Masons use it too sometimes. But when you see one, you can't automatically say that the Masons put it there, because they're not the only ones who've ever used it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I never said the all seeing eye wasn't used by other people.My point is that it's always linked to something evil or satanic.Why do you suppose that is?

Why put it in a childrens cartoon?Can't answer that one?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

do not click on this link. It will change your mind and that would be wrong.

evil indeed.

For those who are too frightened to click on that link, it's a site where evil manifests itself with every mouseover.
Pure unadulterated EVIL.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

lol

But that doesn't prove anything.

Explain this.
www.youtube.com...

Tell me this cartoon isn't saying something!I don't see any church going god stuff there..do you?Do you want to explain what kind of message this is sending to children?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

See the discourse on this thread about the "Masons."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or on this one about the use of symbolic language and numbers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The BS, intentional muddying of waters is fairly clearly explained. It is absolutely not a "Masonic Conspiracy." That is part of the dialectic to keep unaware sheeple arguing about the stupid stuff in this thread and those like it. Just because the symbolic language used is common to Freemasonry and a lot of people in power belong to the Freemasons unsuspecting people riff on this and perpetuate the psy-op. In reality, the symbolic language in numbers and symbols are simple visual representations of complex spiritual truths going back thousands of years that certain segments within the complex of secret societies subvert for control and service to self purposes hiding behind the false front of it being a "masonic conspiracy" or a zionist one for that matter. My favorite use of a population of people in regards to that dialectic is the Fundamental Christian Conspiracy Theorists who turn it into a Satanic thing and further propagate the perception of conspiracy believing nut jobs (even though black magick plays a heavy part in the real conspiracy.) In other words-the ones I will call the illuminati for simplicity's sake just talk the same language as the higher degree Freemasons and are not actually using one organization to control the world and media, but rest assured (or not) that segment does or is attempting to control the world and media and does have a NWO agenda.

It is a common tactic to stop at one level of interpretation to confuse and mislead. For instance, take the eye in the pyramid. Many people look at that symbol and those that display it as evil participants of the new world order. But, in fact, there are layers and layers of benign and deeply meaningful understandings about the symbol that are intentionally glossed over. It is also known as the eye of Horus and is a symbol of enlightenment. Why? Because at one level of understanding, the eye in the pyramid represents the awakened pineal gland. But TPTB don't want people to commonly know that truth so they encourage people to stop digging for the deeper truths by connecting that symbolism to the NWO set (ironically, themselves.) At least that's one level of the intention and one level of the meaning of the all-seeing eye, there are numerous others.

As one of my Qi Gong teachers taught me a number of years ago, and I understand at deeper levels as time passes-"Truth [with a big T as opposed to peoples small t truth perceptions] does not cease to be Truth just because someone doesn't believe in it."
edit on 3-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: adding another thread link

edit on 3-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: further develop paragraph

edit on 3-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nice thread!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

ah yes, the cleverly hidden message that would almost go unnoticed unless you pointed it out. Do you think it's possible that that cartoon was using the iconography of the Illuminati to make an adult joke in a kids cartoon? It's not like it's subtle at all. Have you ever seen Shrek? It's like two movies. Cute and cuddly for the kids, and hilarious with the hidden humor for the adults.

What does that Tom and Jerry cartoon do to you when you watch it? Does it make you want to kill John Lennon? Does it send you into a murderous rage? Or does it make you think, wow, that a joke about the Illuminati and I get it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No Mason has denied that we use the All Seeing Eye as a symbol to be interpreted in the way of the individual Brothers faith.

The All Seeing Eye has been used by Christian as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Some of the other Freemason scandals besides Rangel (and isn't it convinient that he is just getting a slap on the wrist)The murder suicide in California over a year ago where the Grand Hailing Sign of distress was left in the suicide note. The recent Freemason sword murder. Also it is still somewhat recent, only about 30 years ago, but the P2 lodge scandal and Calvi murder.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

He explained it all in Morals and Dogma.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry.... It is well enough for the mass of so-called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept....
The symbols of the wise are the idols of the vulgar, or else as meaningless as the hieroglyphics of Egypt to the nomadic Arabs. There must always be a commonplace interpretation for the mass of Initiates, of the symbols that are eloquent to the Adepts "
Morals and Dogma 819

So it would mean that he considers Masons that have progressed past the Blue Lodge "Adepts".

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join