It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive European Pyramids Discovered

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Its sad that society leaves these things to people with money. It shouldnt be about having enough money. It should be about discovery. If Im in the U.S. and I WANT to work on something in Bosnia, those that do not have the desire to work on such things but have the means to get me there to do so, should, for the benefit of mankind and not their wallet. Its like the old saying, "Help me help you".

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Double post yet again. My sincere apologies for my faulty equipment.
edit on 21-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: double post

edit on 21-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
And suggesting that the professor I quoted on page 2 should give up his PhD is not a very good refutation of his claims?

As there are videos about the interior structure it can't be a natural phenomenon as he claims (Page 4 videos). This is why I said there is something fishy in his statement or he should give back his PhD if he really was there and can't make a difference between halls and corridors and a natural phenomenon.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Loses Funding

dalje.com...

However, Culture Minister Gavrilo Grahovac decided to shut down the source of funding, at least this one, because this was not a serious archaeological research. The credibility of the people who collaborated on the project was “unreliable” and they have published their findings that were kept away from the experts.

The scientific research team has proved that the hill Visocica is a natural geological formation and its relief is the consequence of natural tectonic movement.

This is the last I recall,

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
Same goes for Essan who is also not making anything else, just mocking ATS members.

I have on several occasions referred yourself and other to these papers

thehallofmaat.com...

I've not seen you respond to the various questions raised in them? Do you have any comments?

I've also posted links to past thread on ATS where we have discussed these alleged pyramids. Again you have not responded.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
To understand what surrounds you, to see why people are saying you this is a hoax, while it's clearly not google search keys for the sites where you can find interesting info...
hungarian runes bosnia pyramid
heart of earth dobogókő (The PDF is the fourth link)
hungarian pyramid
magyar piramis
magyar piramis bosznia
magyar piramis rovásirás

Videos (The first two are half english, half Hungarian, the next four is on English).
watch?v=uwbDvhzZLxk
watch?v=7hwy6lINF64
watch?v=WfhoHcD1bcA
watch?v=-Hqdpb16jis
watch?v=yvsGCPiIsww

Or turn back to Page 4 and 5 for explanations.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I answered everything, while I challenged you to debunk those videos (See one above) or sources what you can find based on the search keys what I also provided or those things what I mentioned on Page 4 and 5. None of you ever did, just saying it's a hoax and linking in ONE site only which is well known for the base of skeptics whose never visited the place at all. While... and here comes the best, I know that place as it's in our neighborhood, it's also connecting to my nation (Explained on Page 4), our culture, our heritage. And you come here and questioning everything what I say, while I proven evidence to you in every possible angle. How dare you to question me, my people or even the Bosnians in this matter whose actually living close to this pyramid? What do you think who the hell are you? A simple arm chair kiddo who never left the borders of the United States or wherever you live, but believe he knows everything about the world which surrounds you. You're dead wrong.

So please don't lie to me and what is more important, please don't lie to any of us. It's not a good thing, especially in adult age. Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Let's forget the past and focus on the main topic. Many scientific "facts" have been dismissed due to new technologies.

I just want to see the true research results on these so I can decide if it is real or not.

Please stop this non-sense discussion. This is a very good topic that points to a potentially great discovery but right now let's keep it as a possibility that requires further investigation.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by novrod

Thank you very much. I've provided some videos on Page 4 and 5. There you can read many things regarding this matter as maybe I know a bit more about this thing as it's in our neighborhood and it's also connecting to my nation's history and past.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There is a pyramid on every single continent on this planet.
The reason they don't release this information is because it rewrites history.
We have not advanced in singular groups, step by step, but instead were once united in a broader sense of advancement.
Something happened.
We all got separated,
and whoever found the technology left over by the prior advanced global civilization,
would prefer to keep it to themselves.

"It's very rare that a teacher will lend you the Teacher's Guide, although it has all the answers and would expediate your learning very quick, they prefer to test you, bit by bit, to make sure you're learning the lesson plan as prescribed..."
- Bob Faber

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
that would seem pretty damaging to every single history text book ever made.

To imagen a time when pyramids covered the earth? I wonder if they know how long ago they were built. It is interseting to say the least, but i am sure within time we will come to understand them.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by novrod

Please note that funding to the project has been cut as it has yet to produce legitimized results (they've been diggin for 4 years). Page 5 discusses credibility issues and general problems with the initial claim and I believe StormDancer reevaluates this on the past few pages. Also, pyramids in Europe in 12000 BC are a physical impossibility as it was covered with glaciers during the last ice age.
edit on 21-11-2010 by TheChemist1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheChemist1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
that would seem pretty damaging to every single history text book ever made.

To imagen a time when pyramids covered the earth? I wonder if they know how long ago they were built. It is interseting to say the least, but i am sure within time we will come to understand them.

According to our theories here in my country this time frame is between 12000 - 65000 years. Something is happened after 12000B.C., but we don't know what. Our scientists and archeologists are trying to get a greater picture from that pyramid as the writings in that one is written with our ancient Hungarian runes (Regardless the pyramid is in Bosnia, south from Hungary). For our luck we still know how to read the ancient runes as they're in daily usage in my country and between my people. It was a great discovery, because the countries of the TPTB is trying to tell to everyone our nation is only 1000 years old, which is clearly a lie, we know this clearly and this pyramid proves that our nation is existed already 12000B.C., which, just as you said it's damaging every single history text book ever made.

This is the very first pyramid which can be deciphered, because the writings are written on a still existing language, on ours.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My theory is that the Vatican Buried them in the most un-godly fashion...Ya don't want competition which explains the poor cover-up

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChemist1
reply to post by novrod

Also, pyramids in Europe in 12000 BC are a physical impossibility as it was covered with glaciers during the last ice age.

Not essentially. If those pyramids are really originating from my people in that case, it's possible. My people is well know to build very reliable and strong buildings. i.e. in our castle district most of the buildings, even simple flats are all around or more than 500 years old and they're still intact.

The possible reason why the pyramid had a chance to survive: this region is an earthquake and flood free zone. Nothing can harm it and glaciers and ice is rather keeping buildings, especially buildings with really thick walls intact instead of destroying it (My flat's wall is 2,5 thick and it's also a very old house. It's also survived some bombs in WW2, even a direct hit, and it's still here.). So it's completely possible for the pyramid to stay relatively intact in this region, because nature rather embrace it, instead of destroying it (No earthquake, no flood).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
hmm I think you will find that the Egyptian Pharoahs were in fact from western Europe. So it explains why there is pyramids in europe as people went south and headed towards Egypt.
Discovery Channel made a boo boo where they showed the results of the dna test by accident. Dr Hawis wanted to keep the dna results a secret because it didnt tally with his own ideas.

I figured that was the truth from when I first heard about the pyramids.
The Ice Age came forcing the peoples of Europe to move southwards until it warmed up again...

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My guess, we were walking around when the dinosaurs were, that's why we have so many stories of dragons and large reptiles.

Evolutionary wise, I'm no scientist, but as far as mammals go, how long would you have to be living inside, using clothes, to actually lose all your hair-fur.

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheDolphinSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Even if this is not a pyramid, the data that WAS uncovered is priceless. We learned a lot from what was discovered. We will continue to apply what WAS found to other things past and future. For someone to say this is a failure and to cut funding is preposterous. Im sure years from now this will be revisited and more information will be uncovered.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Actually you're wrong as only Hungarians are using these runes. The nordic symbols are close to it, but they're not the same at all, just similar (Those runes are also evolved from the Hungarian Runes.). Everyone who is using these runes are Hungarians, regardless they now live in Romania, Serbia or the surrounding nations as those people are still Hungarians (They also have a dual citizenship because of their origin.).

I know these symbols, because I also used to write with these symbols...

And if you check these youtube videos, you can find the very same Hungarian Rune Symbols inside the Bosnian Pyramid. Videos:
watch?v=WfhoHcD1bcA
watch?v=-Hqdpb16jis
watch?v=yvsGCPiIsww

Hmm.

As for the provenance of runes, while I am not currently making an issue of this, there is nothing that I have read in the area that makes any such suggestion that all runes stem from Hungarian runes. That is actually not relevant to the question though. The important thing is that the Elder Futhark are noticeably different from the Hungarian set you have offered. The difference is enough to identify writing as belonging to one set or the other.

The issue is that your proof of rune inscriptions from inside the pyramid in Hungary... is a picture of a known runestone found in a Scandanavian country. The language on the stone is using the Elder Futhark (or similar variant), not the Hungarian runes that you showed us. So, your proof is very clearly NOT proof of rune inscriptions inside the pyramid. The fact that you have taken the picture from a site that details scandanavian rune stones is also a hint

You have provided links to youtube that detail the presence of runes inside the tunnel/caves. The issue I have with this, is that you have already stated that people are currently writing, or have in the recent past written, using these runes. This means that finding runes cannot be used as any prima facie evidence of age - it's not like finding a written language that has been forgotten for millenia, it's more like suggesting this post must have been written by a Roman in 1AD just because I've used some Latin. If you're able to link to evidence that the language used (as opposed to the transliterative script) is dated to a specific period, that would be interesting.

Originally posted by Essan

So now we're also superior because our ancients built pyramids.

We no, because they didn't
Let alone built pyramids that replicated natural hills with bedrock etc in such a way that they appear exactly to be normal hills .....

Ahh, but that's the genius. Who but an amazingly advanced race with a perfect understanding of geology could have built artificial hills that so closely resemble natural ones, even the experts are fooled. It's a scientific miracle; we'll find out later that it was clearly written about in the Quran

Originally posted by Sentinel412Even the Japanese knows we're the only ones whose are using these Runes. There was a News about it in the Japanese TV (Youtube video again, has Hungarian subtitle only, but whoever speaks in Japanese also can confirm my claiming.).
watch?v=_bBoi3zZpxg

That'll be those well known experts on the anthropological history of the Carpathian Basin, the Japanese media. Any academic papers or journals to help you out?

edit on 21-11-2010 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join