It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive European Pyramids Discovered

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What's sad is not that it has resurfaced, but that some kids still want to believe it is true.

Mind, there are rumours these pyramids are where the tooth fairy lives. I think these rumours may be true! Can anyone disprove it?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Let's get one thing straight...you're the only one TELLING anyone what to believe. I presented a well-thought and cited essay. You keep slamming hungarian search terms out there without even suggesting a translation source. You've reposted the same thing 4 times and call everyone who debates with you a disinformant.

How's this for a crazy scenario similar to yours...
Have we ever considered you to be a hungarian federal whose paid to prop up this propaganda as a source of revenue for your country? Because, at this point I think it's seeming more realistic that this is the case...as opposed to there being two "disinformation agents" on the same thread about something which bears no significance to our world powers as we know them.

However, I doubt that either of these statements is true and we're all just fed up with Sentinel.

If anyone finds anything with FACTS not published by the BOSNIAN/HUNGARIAN GOVERNMENT (as seen in every single post by someone who "wants to believe") please let me know so we can actually discuss this instead of slinging mud at one crazy hungarian.
edit on 21-11-2010 by TheChemist1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well its pretty funny this thread has hit 7 pages and the greatest find of the Bosnian Pyramids happend on other message boards earlier this year

I'm 100% sure there is a member here that documented the dig carried out at the Bosnian Pyramids during the summer of 2010...

edit on 21-11-2010 by Somamech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I can agree that we westerners don't know what is really going on. We do have a solid reputation for trying to filter out the bull poop! I would hesitate to throw away the obvious shape I see as just a hoax pyramid any more than I would agree it was one without some effort in study. Clearly shaped like one and there certainly are pyramids confirmed on other continents than Africa, so logic would dictate it is possible. It is also possible the establishment would smear someone who tried to bring something to the public mind they did not believe in or desire to see allowed to be considered true. After all I give you the "man made global anykind of major climate affect" hoax we saw Al Gore and friends perpetrate on the whole planet. They ignore major climatologist like Dr. Gray and marginalize others that disagree with them and claim "settled science". As a chemist who works with air monitoring data I call Bull #! The pattern is set, the trolls will have nothing to do with it if they establishment wishes it to not be true. To hell with the truth and we all know who despises the truth are those afraid of what it means to their bottom line. Those who seek the good and wish to follow the light, do night hide the truth nor do they hide from the truth.

Vetting, is what a good research scientist must do. Anytime vetting includes ignoring the obvious to come to a quick conclusion, the scienctific process is put on hold. Part of this vetting includes prominent people claiming he this set of Pyramids are coming from a hoaxer. Hoaxer or not, the research money is being spent, let us see where it truly leads. No need to waste the data. If it turns out the Archeologist who said he knew straight away it was not a pyramid turns out to be true or not will be worth every dime. For now those that are claiming hoax in order to stop a scientific expedition seeking a truth by exploring a possible discovery have a lot to prove at this point. If guilty of preventing science from moving forward, then the world will need to know if serial deniers are ever going to be challenged in the media. Progress requires we explore all avenues of possible data!! How idiotic it is to poo pooh something as earth shaking as this. If it inspires people to think, it can't be all bad.If it inspires Bosnian's to have pride it should be allowed to be seen played out till the end.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Please reference...I'm dying to put this thread down as I thought I could on pages 4 and 5

link   

Originally posted by Somamech
Well its pretty funny this thread has hit 7 pages and the greatest find of the Bosnian Pyramids happend on other message boards earlier this year

I'm 100% sure there is a member here that documented the dig carried out at the Bosnian Pyramids during the summer of 2010...

Well we seem to have a new member who is determined to prove that some hills in Bosnia are evidence of some imaginary ancient Hungarian civilisation. I guess it's a new take on the hoax .....

link   

Originally posted by TheChemist1

Maybe I'll lay the sarcasm on thicker next time so you can understand it more thoroughly.

Or maybe you can keep it to yourself.

NEW READERS: Page 4, Page 5 if you want to read what these disinfo agents are tried to push into the darkness.

Also a little help to see why this is not a hoax (Videos, links, search keys to learn the truth):
But here are the search keys again as a reminder:
hungarian runes bosnia pyramid
heart of earth dobogókő (The PDF is the fourth link)
hungarian pyramid
magyar piramis
magyar piramis bosznia
magyar piramis rovásirás

Videos (The first two are half english, half Hungarian, the next four is on English).
watch?v=uwbDvhzZLxk
watch?v=7hwy6lINF64
watch?v=WfhoHcD1bcA
watch?v=-Hqdpb16jis
watch?v=yvsGCPiIsww

I hope you're going to find these info interesting. And please take up the question: why these people are still saying it's a hoax, when there are dozens of evidences which is telling you the opposite.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

And what if the said expedition puts at risk other artifacts and ruins located in the upper layers of sediments which are known to be of the Romans and other civilizations as I've cited earlier? It is not ethical to destroy other archaelogical sites in pursuit of a whim.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE WHIM IS FALSE. GOD IT'S BEEN PROVED NOW WHAT DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET.

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheChemist1 because: Angry Face

link   
reply to post by TheChemist1

Well if you spent more time looking rather than fighting ya may find it

link   
reply to post by Justoneman

I did my research too, but as it was a big news here in Hungary, I also can confirm it's existence (Bosnia is in my country's close neighborhood.). It was a big news, because those pyramids are filled with our ancient writings, regardless the pyramid is on Bosnian territory (It was once part of our empire.). I also provided videos about the digging, some links and other interesting info on Page 4 and Page 5.

I know this is true, because I live here and this thing belongs to our history, our heritage, our culture, regardless what others are trying to tell you.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Alright...alright... you got me by the toes on this one. I got wrapped up in a mudslinging contest, but I couldn't help it after spending thirty minutes debunking this Sentineltard on pages 4+5. If only I would've known earlier...sigh. At least I know my logic is still good...I was actually starting to question myself at one point.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I find it funny how Frank Calvert and Heinrich Schliemann can find Troy based on Homer's epic but you guys find it impossible that pyramids based on someone's heritage could be anything but.

Honestly, there is a point to refute and a point in which you have an open mind. 99% of things you read on matters is biased towards the person writing it. Keep in mind, any articles posted... they're written by someone.

So while I find it funny that the structures are being debunked via Semir Osmanagic's "reputation" it is not irrefutable evidence of anything. Not to mention artifacts HAVE been found at the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. So someone was there, something. Who, What?

Really, stop putting all your eggs in one basket. While I don't think anyone in this thread is a disinformation agent per say (that phrase gets thrown around so much) I do think people are being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. It's crazy how people can open their hearts up to religious entities they've never seen nor heard but can't open up their minds to anything but what they know to be truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Not sure where I mentioned an ancient Hungarian Civ as you stated based on your expertise which is soley based on the date you joined ATS

If thats a demonstration of your discernment then please carry on. All the best to you

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChemist1

Alright...alright... you got me by the toes on this one. I got wrapped up in a mudslinging contest, but I couldn't help it after spending thirty minutes debunking this Sentineltard on pages 4+5. If only I would've known earlier...sigh. At least I know my logic is still good...I was actually starting to question myself at one point.

The problem is you never debunked me, nor your fellow disinfo agents. You just tried, but crashed and burned as you always do against me. Page 4 and Page 5 are solid evidence these pyramids are existing. They're also proving they're holding ancient Hungarian runes what is originating from my people. Many says the ancient race, the first civilized race is 5000 years old, yet these pyramids are more then 12000 years old and originating from my race as the runes are proving it (Only we've used those runes and we're still using it in the present.).

So after this you may connect the dots to see why some people are intending to tell you this is a hoax. Because if you learn the truth, you start to meditate on the present history and will have doubts about it. That's what they don't you to do.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xkyorix

It's funny how you don't realize this is a hoax...as it's been revealed in earlier threads that I also neglected to look at. There's a difference between keeping an open mind and actually analyzing a situation. If you read what I wrote I made sure to emphasize that this is PROBABLY a hoax (note caps). I gave my evidence for this case and then was slandered as a disinformation agent. Pages 4+5 are the crux of this thread and everything afterward is filibustering and sentinel reposting the same info and me being a federal agent.

So, preach on, and understand that knowledge will always exceed emotion. Regardless of the direction in which it is pointed.
edit on 21-11-2010 by TheChemist1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join